PDA

View Full Version : Best times with prostitutes

Hombre
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
i know i wont have many replies to topic, becoz most are kids, geeks or nerds round here.

Question is: what was the best and most pleasant times you had with prostitutes?

mine was around 2 years ago, I went to brothel that has rooms on top floors with 2 friends, and we banged 3 hoes all kinds possible, and switching, while watching football match on tv and drinking whisky. In the end I finished myself on the face of my hoe and she was angry becoz i let some of my jam go to her hair, hahahaha

That was really funny, and man her pussy was juicy.

dont be shy, tell me urs best times with hoes.

darkstate01
05-19-2010, 12:57 AM
I aint no geek/nerd or a kid and noway would i pay for sex
, even though technically If you are married you pay for it the rest of your dog damn life, Its just the thought of giving money to some chick who's had more helmet than a helmet factory.
Yeah we all know its the oldest profession blah blah, but if you are going for that kinda chick then things are bad, real bad.
H.I.V will be knocking at your day soon whether you condomed up or not, especially if you are tasting her clam, It being juicy an all, Just Imagine, some fat hairy backed,fat necked,saggy sacked,cheesey cocked,greasy butt cracked, truck driver has just been 1 hour before you was down chewing on her bat wings.
Then you came on here 2 years later to bragg about it .
Rather you than me.
Been to the clap clinic recently? Cos you never know.

kallieb
05-19-2010, 06:49 AM
So only 'real men (meaning one who is not a kid - geek - nerd) go to prostitutes??

You have no idea how far aside you push yourself away from the definition of a 'man' when you post crap like this.

Artemis
05-19-2010, 07:39 AM
You know kallie, when hombre the ersatz teuton isn't plagiarising other forums to post content here without even the barest of acknowledgements, he seems to be perusing the forum in Penthouse magazine for inane sexual exploits to post without acknowledging the original author either. :blink:

megabyteme
05-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Does anyone actually believe Hombre has ever had sex while anyone else was in the room? Or for that much, a thought? :unsure:

I can only hope someone, somewhere will have a comeback for him to copy & Paste...

brotherdoobie
05-19-2010, 08:15 AM

I had first choice that day...I was kinda fond of the one on the far right. She had a big smile and a devil-may-care attitude. Plus, I assumed she kept everything neatly trimmed.

Meow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/OldHoes.jpg

-doobs

megabyteme
05-19-2010, 08:28 AM
I kinda like it when you talk "dirty", doobs.

Quarterquack
05-19-2010, 08:33 AM
i know i wont have many replies to topic, becoz most are kids, geeks or nerds round here.

You paid for sex, your mastery of the English language is akin to that of a preschooler*, and you can still hold your head up high? I'd quickly find out what's wrong with me if I were you.

*Slap to the first person that asks me to speak foreign languages fluently, I speak 4 languages, going on to my 5th soon enough.

megabyteme
05-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Canadian is not a language, ringhunter. :P

brotherdoobie
05-19-2010, 08:43 AM
*Slap to the first person that asks me to speak foreign languages fluently, I speak 4 languages, going on to my 5th soon enough.

I'd prefer not to be slapped, but I'll take my chances and do as you ask.

Speak foreign languages fluently, please?

-doobs :whistling

Quarterquack
05-19-2010, 09:56 AM

You have just committed the cardinal sin. You assumed I care about your preferences.

-rings

brotherdoobie
05-19-2010, 10:43 AM

You have just committed the cardinal sin. You assumed I care about your preferences.

-rings

At the most, I've committed an venial sin . Shirley...you can see that, lad.

-doobs

TraLaLa
05-19-2010, 04:28 PM

Question is: what was the best and most pleasant times you had with prostitutes?

mine was around 2 years ago, I went to brothel that has rooms on top floors with 2 friends, and we banged 3 hoes all kinds possible, and switching, while watching football match on tv and drinking whisky. In the end I finished myself on the face of my hoe and she was angry becoz i let some of my jam go to her hair, hahahaha

wrong forum

Darth Sushi
05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
First it was anal-sex and now sex with prostitutes. I'm guessing your next thread will be Anal Munching a prostitute. :sick:

Quarterquack
05-19-2010, 10:30 PM
First it was anal-sex and now sex with prostitutes. I'm guessing your next thread will be Anal Munching a prostitute. :sick:

Nah, it'll be about how excited he is that he finally had sex with a female.

BlueMax
05-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't think it is necessary to speak many languages to have sex...
Sometimes, silence is golden

:smartass:

l33tpirata13
05-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I predict his next post will be about how sheep are better than women.

j2k4
05-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Not to claim any special knowledge, but odds are, some sheep are better than some women.

Of course, hygiene would be an issue, and I imagine sheep can have an "attitude" as well...

l33tpirata13
05-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Not to claim any special knowledge, but odds are, some sheep are better than some women.

Of course, hygiene would be an issue, and I imagine sheep can have an "attitude" as well...

im not touching that one.......

Darth Sushi
05-23-2010, 05:12 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Grr_%28Sheep%29.jpg

megabyteme
05-23-2010, 07:51 PM

I doubt the sheep would be any more discerning about Hombre's hygiene than a prostitute. At least the prostitute has the opportunity to wash after he's done.

kooltilldend
05-24-2010, 05:46 AM

im not touching that one.......
which one? :D

peat moss
05-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Baaaaaad ! J2k4

QPD
05-24-2010, 06:32 AM
p2p and sex should be free, I'll never pay for any of them!

darkstate01
05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
semistutes?
WTF is that all about, they are either a whore or not, there's no semi whore, Do they now award certificates to ladies of the night to see if they are up to the job?
Talkin and stuff? You ain't there to talk ,you're there purely to stuff.

Totti
05-25-2010, 09:05 PM

So you got some of your jam on yourself while watching a football match..... no wonder you were upset I hope you cleaned up afterwards

sez
05-27-2010, 03:58 PM
in my opinion we should look at them as women first...

Albo Da Kid
05-27-2010, 05:49 PM
"Difference is I make pussy pay. You pay for pussy" -Banks