PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Cartoon Chaos

Ikki
05-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm hoping to get into this tracker, since I've heard that this one has the largest database of it.

I love cartoons, since my childhood.. even some of them are liked by my family.

And I'm not meaning anime here, just cartoons.

I'm willing to show some ratio proofs if asked.

I know my reason may not sound enough, but I'm hoping I can get into this tracker as I sincerely want it. :)

graywolf
05-20-2010, 12:28 AM
It is a nice site..

thelegend
05-20-2010, 12:41 AM
yeah very good siteee

Ikki
05-20-2010, 07:30 AM
But can anyone send me the invite, please? :S

X-Files
05-20-2010, 07:57 AM
neptoons open singup if u wanna try them..

graywolf
05-20-2010, 08:10 AM
neptoons open singup if u wanna try them..

Oh.. but that's pretty new with very less torrents.

megabyteme
05-20-2010, 08:43 AM
If you find yourself unable to get an invite through this request, you could try TPS. CC has had an active recruitment going on for some time. They mentioned wanting active community involvement. I am not sure where else you have been a member, but that would help you quite a bit.

Good luck!

dandraesley
05-20-2010, 10:45 AM
@megabyteme, What's TPS? What kind of site is it? Sorry, for my newbish question. :(

elbuitre
05-20-2010, 11:09 AM
@megabyteme, What's TPS? What kind of site is it? Sorry, for my newbish question. :(

it's a forum with a torrent invite section, it prides itself in following tracker's rules, such as banning traders and forbidding invites to sites that request to be added to the no movement list from being offered and requested. it's a pretty good resource for invites since most people are very eager to give out invites and it has recruitment to a few sites, but the other sections... meh.

graywolf
05-20-2010, 01:57 PM

it's a forum with a torrent invite section, it prides itself in following tracker's rules, such as banning traders and forbidding invites to sites that request to be added to the no movement list from being offered and requested. it's a pretty good resource for invites since most people are very eager to give out invites and it has recruitment to a few sites, but the other sections... meh.

From what I remember it is also an invite only community which I have to be invited onto by giving an interview? :huh:

Cabalo
05-20-2010, 02:22 PM

From what I remember it is also an invite only community which I have to be invited onto by giving an interview? :huh:
That's correct. And you'll have to practice hard your ass-kissing skills.

PRO-TIP: Be nice to everyone and agree with most people who are higher ranked than you, no matter what.

anon
05-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Here's the full guide:

I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.

Don't be scared by that "reputable member at a tracker", the content mostly applies to invite forums as well.

elbuitre
05-20-2010, 04:07 PM

PRO-TIP: Be nice to everyone and agree with most people who are higher ranked than you, no matter what.

2nd PRO-TIP: Community Reps think way too highly of themselves :dabs: and are very arrogant mostly. Also, don't call NiNECAT a bitch, she'll ban you :S

megabyteme
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
The OP can form his own opinion of the site. His request came across as sincere, and that is a good thing. The interview is not that difficult- from there, the member can see another part of the community and make some connections.

Personally, I do not spend very much time on TPS. Some of the comments made above are more true than I would like them to be. However, the OP seems genuinely interested in the CC content, and perhaps, the community. I would prefer that the member gain access to the tracker and benefit the community there than remain unable to get the invite.

Again, good luck to a fellow Pirate- we need sincere people in any Society! :shifty:

graywolf
05-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Just curious.. but why is megabyteme banned? I mean, I just saw his status normal some hours ago. :blink:

megabyteme
05-21-2010, 02:08 AM
All is well, graywolf. Just a funny accident. :D

Has the OP had any luck with TPS, or here? Seems like a worthwhile person to take a chance on, imo.

X-Files
05-21-2010, 02:15 AM

101% true. TPS suck e-dick so much :angry::angry::angry::angry:
they were good community before. not now. :angry::angry::angry:

Ikki
05-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Thank you all for suggestions, I'd been happy if I'd have got it from here, but never mind..

I'll be off net for around 1-2 months. So after that I'm gonna try at TPS.

Anyways, thanks again for your help. It is very much appreciated. :)

Edit: I just wanted to say that I got the invite off the site itself. :)

Today, by chance I came across an internet connection and went to the site. Then went to fill up the application form for invite. (I don't know why I didn't notice this before.)

And my application must have been okay, as I got invited. :lol:

Anyways, I just wanted to pop up here and give the good news (for me at least) and thank you all for supporting me.

Meet you all next time, when I have the ability to come online again.

graywolf
06-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Congrats! :)

dandraesley
06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the info, Ikki, and graywolf for bumping this thread. :D

anon
06-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Congrats! :)

Spotting a post from last month that got edited today... now that's a sharp eye :lol:

graywolf
06-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh.. that was just a piece of luck. :happy:

I just was remembering this guy's post today. So, I just was checking his profile on when he was last online. He appeared online, and I just checked his thread because I remember him saying that he will be offline for a month or two, so just saw it then.. :shifty:

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:10 PM
i remember jumpimg hoopes for this tracker when i was new,but i dint like it too much when i got it..lol

superjojo
06-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Why you didn't like it? I don't use it much but when
I need something I find it there. Except that eastern
European cartoons.

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:21 PM
i thought i would find kids next door and powerpuff girls there,and that cartoon with the big robot fighting intergalactic shit and stuff,but i couldnt..lol

superjojo
06-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Two out of three are there.

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:28 PM
but i was thinkin when i got in that,they would up episodes daily,as soon as they come out,like normal TV releases..lol..and the activity is also below average..just one 14.5GB DVD rip for powerpuff girls and no seeds

graywolf
06-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Yea.. there are KND and PPG in there.. :O

Besides, you must have read.. All those other shows, which you seek may be found in its sister site - Torrent Kids.. Though I don't have it, but there's indication that TK contains those kind of shows.

superjojo
06-10-2010, 05:31 PM
You've got a point here. I know in the beginning
when I joined CC on open signups it was a nightmare
to seed. But replacing bonus points with
upload made my life easier. Now seeding isn't a big problem.

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:33 PM
cartoons are soo cool :D

graywolf
06-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Animes are better. :P

superjojo
06-10-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't want to create a new thread but I have to ask you where I could find cartoons "A je to" and "Bolek i lolek" ?
And maybe some others. I know the titles in my native language. One was about a duck Willy or something similar, and one started with Baloom baloom theme song ... please help me out.

graywolf
06-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Is it related with

"A je to - Pat and Mat" ? :unsure:

superjojo
06-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Yes. Pat and Mat = A je to

Do you know where I can find it? What about other titles?

dandraesley
06-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Remember the old days, superjojo. Ah, I wish i could go back to that days. :lol:

What language is it? A je to?