PDA

View Full Version : Bring megabyteme back!!!

MBM
05-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I can't believe such a great member of the site would receive a ban. Bring him back and demote the banner to parking lot sweeper! :D

Albo Da Kid
05-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Why, what happened to Megabyteme?

QPD
05-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Wh00T ??

MBM
05-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Why, what happened to Megabyteme?

Thanks to the hundreds that have sent letters, threats, and even a horse's head, management has agreed to lift the ban.

Actually, I had reported someone for posting a get-rich-scheme and was accidentally banned instead. It was kinda fun being a ghost though. :D

QPD
05-20-2010, 08:28 PM
you should be banned for dupe now :D

MBM
05-20-2010, 08:31 PM
you should be banned for dupe now :D

I reported myself for that right after posting in the "Everything related..." section. I'm not very sneaky. :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-20-2010, 08:34 PM
I vote no for reasons besides my obvious and lasting contempt for you .
I also reported said spammer and strangely no ban for me.Coincidence I think not .Clearly there are largely issues involved here.
To MegabyteMe and his erstwhile doppleganger MBM isn't it true that you are a member of a well-know, secret organization by the name of Cosa Nostra ?
Btw don't try to deny it.It is as clearly written on your face as that baby vomit is evident on that thing you laughingly refer to as your shirt.
If you should know anything sir( I use the term loosely vermin) it is that FST doesn't tolerate people of dubious,less than exemplary character.
I suggest you be content in your ban and take your criminal activities elsewhere before I become really angry and do something that one of us( you) will regret

Cretin

PS that part was for pentomato

MBM
05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
I vote no for reasons besides my obvious and lasting contempt for you.

Do Canadians get to vote now? :unsure: Regardless of that (possible-and we are having Legal look into it) casting, it still lacks any kind of muscle since, when I last checked, you were an EX-mod. Contempt from you and $6 ($94.75 Canadian) will buy a cup of coffee. :dry:

As for my possible involvement with a so-super-secret-group-that-it-can-hide-in-plain-sight, I can neither confirm, nor deny membership as there may, or may not, be a super, duper secret ritual potentially involving a blood oath and possibly a swearing to silence about said, or unsaid, existence or membership.

Hopefully that clears things up.

As for pentomato (you say toe-may-toe, I say moron) I am certain the word cretin lacks as much sting as any word, or multiple words, that are not included in a Speak And Misspell toy.

Tv Controls you
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Wtf? Megabyteme is banned?????

Is this a joke or what the hell is going on?

anon
05-20-2010, 10:22 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hey-let-me-back-in-post3457081/postcount7

Tv Controls you
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hey-let-me-back-in-post3457081/postcount7

I should have knew that cabalo was behind this :P

I was just strolling through some bittorrent thread when I saw a big banned thing next to megabyteme's name, I had to do a double take lol :lookaroun

MBM
05-20-2010, 10:44 PM

Thanks for the support, TVCY. :happy: If our demands are not met by 12 pm tomorrow, we will flood the site with pics from the movie Rhinestone (1984).

* Golden Raspberry Awards

Won: Worst Actor (Sylvester Stallone)
Won: Worst "Original" Song (Drinkenstein)
Nominated: Worst Picture
Nominated: Worst Screenplay
Nominated: Worst Musical Score
Nominated: Worst Supporting Actor (Ron Leibman)
Nominated: Worst Director (Bob Clark)
Nominated: Worst "Original" Song (Sweet Lovin' Friends)

A sample:

http://www.reelfilm.com/images/rhinestn.jpg

:01:

X-Files
05-20-2010, 10:49 PM
here a blackmail :D

let see who win

IdolEyes787
05-20-2010, 10:54 PM

Thanks for the support, TVCY. :happy: If our demands are not met by 12 pm tomorrow, we will flood the site with pics from the movie Rhinestone (1984).

* Golden Raspberry Awards

Won: Worst Actor (Sylvester Stallone)
Won: Worst "Original" Song (Drinkenstein)
Nominated: Worst Picture
Nominated: Worst Screenplay
Nominated: Worst Musical Score
Nominated: Worst Supporting Actor (Ron Leibman)
Nominated: Worst Director (Bob Clark)
Nominated: Worst "Original" Song (Sweet Lovin' Friends)

A sample:

http://www.reelfilm.com/images/rhinestn.jpg

:01:
Lorenzo Lamas was robbed.

MBM
05-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Lorenzo Lamas was robbed.

Sorry to have to throw this out ahead of schedule, but...

gy_BrMFFKAc

Bring on your champion, if you dare, Idol.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2010, 12:21 AM
I pick up the gauntlet and slap you in the face with it while simultaneously adjusting my collar and strutting.

xCGpray1ASo

Punk.

MBM
05-21-2010, 01:22 AM
I felt his Moonwalk on my battered, humiliated carcass. I have been banned and defeated in the same day... :sadwalk:

<---- I will wear this badge of shame. :(

Cabalo
05-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Should have left the other account banned, this one's avatar is much cooler and macho.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2010, 02:39 AM
And a great dancer too!

Cabalo
05-21-2010, 02:55 AM
A pole dancer, you say?