PDA

View Full Version : GazelleGames - New Tracker For All Platform Games

NkFy
05-21-2010, 11:04 AM
GazelleGames is a brand new tracker specialized in games for all platforms. GGn is powered by Gazelle R2 and is hosted by OVH. At the moment the statistics are: 100 users/34 torrents and approximately 1000 posts/threads in the forums.
You can join GGn through their IRC channel; note that it's not an interview, you must chat with the users and maybe someone has an invite and will invite you. Or you can join in through LIW Team. You must send us an e-mail at [email protected] (subject: GGn Invite) and we will try to help you.

URL: http://gazellegames.net/
Signup:
Torrents: 34
Members: ~100
Forum: ~1000 posts/threads
Codebase: Gazelle
Our Rating:
iRC: YES

We won't rate the tracker because it’s very new and it has enough time to fix everything.
After you register you will start with: 0 bytes Download/Upload. and 4 Invites
mIRC:
Server: irc://irc.gazellegames.net:6667
Channel: #invites ; #GGn-Help

How to join?
Well, you need to join #invites and to chat with the users and be friendly and maybe someone will invite you. Also you can join through What.CD interview, here. Or you can join through LIW Team, send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will send you an invite. Remember, we have a limited number of invites.

Demo User:
You can also test the tracker via Demo User. Login details:
User: tester
Password: tester21

Emtorro
05-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Why name a tracker after it's codebase?

Cabalo
05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
The available names are getting scarce...

n00bz0r
05-21-2010, 01:22 PM
sounds ghey :ermm:

Tv Controls you
05-21-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm not really interested in joining as Bitgamer is supposedly going gazelle soon.

But why would you apply through the what.cd interview for this website, is it the same staff or what?

Zac090
05-21-2010, 01:36 PM
But why would you apply through the what.cd interview for this website, is it the same staff or what?

I think he meant that there are invites available at what PU forums :unsure:

anon
05-21-2010, 03:57 PM
I liked the demo user feature, thanks to it I could have a sneak peek at the tracker without waiting for them to open signups. :lol:

eldiesel
05-21-2010, 09:18 PM
looks good .

Slickerey
05-21-2010, 09:27 PM
I liked the demo user feature, thanks to it I could have a sneak peek at the tracker without waiting for them to open signups. :lol:

I'm sure somebody already made a review of the site. :yes:

anon
05-21-2010, 09:32 PM
It's a matter of time before Hombre posts one. :ermm:

Rart
05-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Seeing as how these are pretty much invite giveaways, please post it in the appropriate section from now on.

Quarterquack
05-21-2010, 11:53 PM
It's not only available through What, by the way. The Sys-Op has gone into a few "power user" forums and offered unlimited invites there, too. Just look for them, there aren't as limited options to joining as that article makes it sound (I haven't joined if you're wondering, not that you should be, yes you).

P.S. Had a little bit to drink.