PDA

View Full Version : e-Learning Trackers

sam45
05-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey guys,

Besides Bitme and TheVault, what other E-learning trackers are out there that you can recommend?

I'm actually looking for books by Neale Donald Walsch - 2 of the books available on Bitme have no seeders.

I am also interested in Internet Marketing related content, as well as any content related to Computer Programming, Engineering, etc.

If anyone can check some of the other e-Learning Trackers for this type of content, I would really appeciate it.

Thanks!

Sam

pone44
05-21-2010, 06:35 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/what-trackers-offer/

List^ of elearning trackers. Most are invite only. Maybe ask for a reseed for the books that have no seeders.

Hey guys,

Besides Bitme and TheVault, what other E-learning trackers are out there that you can recommend?

I'm actually looking for books by Neale Donald Walsch - 2 of the books available on Bitme have no seeders.

I am also interested in Internet Marketing related content, as well as any content related to Computer Programming, Engineering, etc.

If anyone can check some of the other e-Learning Trackers for this type of content, I would really appeciate it.

Thanks!

Sam

Glitterstep
05-22-2010, 03:12 AM
do check out elbitZ.

category6
05-22-2010, 06:29 AM
bitspyedr
check it out mate

sam45
05-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks

Burnsy
05-22-2010, 09:16 AM
do check out elbitZ.

That's what I'd suggest too... have generally found what I'm after in there, and they also have quite a good selection of Internet Marketing type stuff

snow
06-02-2010, 03:19 PM
do check out elbitZ.

I use this too..very good