PDA

View Full Version : Parking Accounts On Animebyt.es and BitSpyder

graywolf
05-22-2010, 03:57 AM
Is there any way to park a/c on Animebyt.es and BitSpyder?

Sorry.. it may have escaped my observation, so I'd be glad if someone can tell me.

If there is no way, can anyone tell me, how many days do I have before my a/c gets pruned there?

jwkwhud
05-22-2010, 06:55 AM

anon
05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Is there any way to park a/c on Animebyt.es and BitSpyder?

Usually, you'll find the option to park your account in my.php if it's available.

If there is no way, can anyone tell me, how many days do I have before my a/c gets pruned there?

This information should be in their FAQ :)

If you are going to be away for a period of time that's long enough to exceed the inactivity limit, you could ask the staff at both sites to disable your account. Most of the time, disabled accounts won't be pruned. You can then ask to be re-enabled via IRC when you're back.

graywolf
05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
@ noise : Thanks, if your info is true.. because it's not mentioned anywhere.

@ anon : Yea.. I know all that.. I didn't find the option/info, that's why I asked here.

Seems like this case is same with tv.. :(

BobFromAccounting
05-23-2010, 07:02 PM

@ anon : Yea.. I know all that.. I didn't find the option/info, that's why I asked here.

Noise is an administrator on AnimeBytes, so I would assume they know what they're talking about.

graywolf
05-24-2010, 07:32 AM

Noise is an administrator on AnimeBytes, so I would assume they know what they're talking about.

Wow.. :O

We're lucky to have so many staff here at FST.. :fst:

b3owulf
05-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Is it too fucking hard to ask this very simple question on IRC or on tracker's forum?

X-Files
05-24-2010, 02:54 PM
whats wrong with u b3owolf?
he love fst :fst:
so let him ask here then :angry:

graywolf
05-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Is it too fucking hard to ask this very simple question on IRC or on tracker's forum?

sorry.. if it annoyed you.. but at that time, I was in a hurry to leave and didn't know, if I was going to have net where I was going ..

And no.. its not fucking hard to ask on irc.. but its too fucking easy asking here.. :dabs:

b3owulf
05-24-2010, 03:31 PM
No worries, but sometimes easy way is the best way.

ArkOuroboros
05-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Would it be possible to talk to the admins and ask them to mark your account until you return. Maybe they would be willing to handle your account as long as you don't plan on using it or something. Just a suggestion.