PDA

View Full Version : Lossless electronic music?

dufuS
05-22-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm currently using Waffles & What for music, but I'm looking for a tracker that specializes in electronic music and has lots of lossless (FLAC) content.. I'm mostly looking for minimal house & techno, dnb, breakbeat and such.

I've heard torrentech is good but I have no idea if they have lossless stuff.. do they? and what categories do they have?

Is there any tracker that suits my needs?:)

Expeto
05-22-2010, 06:57 AM
wow, you just described my dream tracker...

sake
05-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Yeah, it would be The Dream Tracker :) I wish there was such a tracker, but unfortunately .... :(

Funkin'
05-22-2010, 07:49 AM
I think there is some kind of lossless electronic music tracker, but I forget it's name(think it's green in color).

sake
05-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I think there is some kind of lossless electronic music tracker, but I forget it's name(think it's green in color).

Hmmmm :huh: :unsure:

:)

zamazingo
05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Let's see, there is TranceTraffic, Torrentech and DB9. But I think What/Waffles have the best archive. The electronic trackers have some exclusive releases, I heard. Can't confirm, as I'm not a member of any of those trackers. Still, I think your best bets are the big two.

pretend
05-22-2010, 03:04 PM
It's shangri-law.net
They have lots goa/psy trance, not much of other genres.

tracker.synclub.org
tracker.trance-mp3.net (cool name for lossless tracker eh?)

b3owulf
05-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Let's see, there is TranceTraffic, Torrentech and DB9. But I think What/Waffles have the best archive. The electronic trackers have some exclusive releases, I heard. Can't confirm, as I'm not a member of any of those trackers. Still, I think your best bets are the big two.
TT isn't good for lossless, something good at DB9, and I don't have tT acc. On Elek there are only few good lossless packs.
What and Waffles, I guess, are the best ones.

Funkin'
05-22-2010, 09:59 PM
It's shangri-law.net
They have lots goa/psy trance, not much of other genres.

That's it. I found out about it from a review at another site. But that site has removed their reviews section, so I've been searching everywhere for this tracker. It was driving me crazy. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

n00bz0r
05-23-2010, 12:05 AM

shangri-law

pretend
05-23-2010, 12:13 AM
That's it. I found out about it from a review at another site. But that site has removed their reviews section, so I've been searching everywhere for this tracker. It was driving me crazy. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

np
I made that review