PDA

View Full Version : TTG Invite X2

mindlock
05-22-2010, 05:55 PM
I have two TorrentGui invites to give out. They are very precious and will only take applicants that show speed test and profiles to two trackers. TorrentGui is a new tracker, about two month's old that the HD group Wiki formed after they left HDChina. It is where Wiki uploads their releases first now. Last week they released Shutter Island and Book of Eli. This tracker will be a hard to come by tracker in a few months. Please post your ratio proofs and speed test below. ;)

anon
05-22-2010, 05:59 PM
This tracker will be a hard to come by tracker in a few months.

You're tempting traders...

mindlock
05-22-2010, 06:02 PM
This tracker will be a hard to come by tracker in a few months.

You're tempting traders...

I have nothing against traders, as long as they don't sell the invite!!!!! ;)
That's why I need experienced members like you to help me weed the bad ones out.

anon
05-22-2010, 06:12 PM
I have nothing against traders

The vast majority of trackers do and your account may be affected if you invite one and the staff realizes it.

mindlock
05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
I have nothing against traders

The vast majority of trackers do and your account may be affected if you invite one and the staff realizes it.

I never said I was going to give an invite to a trader. I said I have nothing against traders. Please read carefully, dude. ;) Jesus, why do I even bother being a nice guy and trying to give some invites out when all I get is grief about it.

anon
05-22-2010, 06:18 PM
OK then, disregard what I said. :happy:

Rart
05-22-2010, 06:22 PM
He's not trying to "give you grief", he's just warning you of potential ambiguities in your post that could negatively affect your account in the future.

If you can even take anon's comments as hostility, you're in for one hell of a ride here :idunno:

Quarterquack
05-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi, I'm anon-sbi.

That's why I need experienced members like you

:wank:

anon
05-22-2010, 06:26 PM
:wank:

Oh, I just got it... :lol:

mindlock
05-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm speechless.....absolutely speechless right now.....

He's not trying to "give you grief", he's just warning you of potential ambiguities in your post that could negatively affect your account in the future.

If you can even take anon's comments as hostility, you're in for one hell of a ride here :idunno:

Thanks for much needed advice, Fart.

Quarterquack
05-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Lighten up and take a joke. You yourself have a perverted sense of humor, or do I need to post the exact quote where you were "taken" by a guy.

mindlock
05-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Lighten up and take a joke. You yourself have a perverted sense of humor, or do I need to post the exact quote where you were "taken" by a guy.

This whole thread has become a big joke with the spamming done.....:sick:....come on, ringhunter, you know not to take me seriously.....:whistling....and, yes, please refresh my memory of being taken by a guy....don't recall that I posted that here at FST.....

Quarterquack
05-22-2010, 07:45 PM
This whole thread has become a big joke with the spamming done.....:sick:....come on, ringhunter, you know not to take me seriously.....:whistling....and, yes, please refresh my memory of being taken by a guy....don't recall that I posted that here at FST.....

Then you know never to take me seriously, either, and that your sense of humor, perverted as it may be, is universal and not exclusive to particular corners of the internet. :)

Either way, ot, anyone even try to take these off your hands?

mindlock
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM

Then you know never to take me seriously, either, and that your sense of humor, perverted as it may be, is universal and not exclusive to particular corners of the internet. :)

Either way, ot, anyone even try to take these off your hands?

One guy pm'e me, which I said do not, then he asked me to explain what the site was about.....that is a no, no.....so I still have two invites, ringhunter, my HDBits friend....:P

PerMaFrOsT
05-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Great giveaway mate ;)

Olmek
05-23-2010, 04:09 AM
Great giveaway mate ;)

I agree,wiki is quite nice.

kukushka
05-25-2010, 05:31 PM
thanks, i'm in :)

styles
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
TTG from China,right?

lan
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
what TTG ?

anon
05-25-2010, 07:20 PM
TTG from China,right?

Yes, the Chinese TorrentGui :)

tufu1019
05-26-2010, 01:01 AM
removed.

mindlock
05-26-2010, 02:31 AM
One invite given to a great candidate, one left to give....

matute10
10-14-2010, 05:48 AM
http://imgur.com/4MtZN.jpg

http://imgur.com/rtVex.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/989742702.png

I hope you still have the invitation.
As you can see I am addicted to HD

Enlightened
10-15-2010, 05:17 PM
He's not trying to "give you grief"

Thanks for much needed advice, Fart.

I think Mindlock must have a lapse of "Mental fart", and giving u grief , for calling u "Fart" instead of Rart......ROLMAo

BTW, I have no idea about the site , is it listed in the WTAW?...

anon
10-15-2010, 05:28 PM
BTW, I have no ideal about the site , is it listed in the WTAW?...

Surprisingly, it doesn't appear to be on the WTO, but if you search Google you can find a review. :)

Enlightened
10-15-2010, 05:52 PM
what TTG ?

Here Is The Review:

TTG ~ Review (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/09/torrentgui-ttg-tracker-open-again-for.html)