PDA

View Full Version : my country is banned from Scc

don24
05-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi
i`m and old member in scc i think for 4 years, and suddenly they decided to banned all the users from my counrty. it is very sad because i never did anything wrong. i talked with thier support in IRC and they don`t care that i was scence power class, uploaded 383 gb, & my ratio was good. they told me that my country is bannaed and thats it.
All i`m asking is for someone in their to help me get inside again or someone here is kind enough to give me a tracker similar to Scc.

anon
05-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi
i`m and old member in scc i think for 4 years, and suddenly they decided to banned all the users from my counrty.

Sounds pretty strange to me... where are you from?

don24
05-24-2010, 10:18 PM
israel

IdolEyes787
05-24-2010, 10:25 PM
With that sig I would have either gone with England or the 70's.

anon
05-24-2010, 10:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-tl-413891#post3459348

You've resorted to trading that fast?

don24
05-24-2010, 10:34 PM
as u can see i`m an arsenal fan, we dont have enough english players , (and i like that :whistling), so england :noes: not for me. 70`s.. i like rock and heavy metal and the 70`s have other fu**ed up bands and style, so i`m gonna stick with Led zeppelin sig. :D

i have invite for **** so y not to trade. i realy need a site similar to scc, i think that TL is similar, so y not?

anon
05-24-2010, 10:39 PM
y not to trade.

Because it's against trackers' rules or something... :unsure:

Not to mention you'll probably need a "better offer".

don24
05-24-2010, 10:43 PM
thank u for reminded me, oops..

i think one tracker is enough to get banned in one day..:wacko:

So maybe someone is kind enough to check with the Scc if i can get in?
Or a nice giveway.. might work:whistling

pone44
05-25-2010, 12:39 AM
You can't try IRC, contact a CR here? Inviting a member that was just banned/disabled may get anyone who invites you in trouble.

Revtt is similar to TL , as you posted. You really don't need Tl.

So maybe someone is kind enough to check with the Scc if i can get in?
Or a nice giveway.. might work:whistling

mindlock
05-25-2010, 04:10 AM
israel

Dude, get the fuck out of here, please.....they banned Israel like over a year ago.....trying to get over, one of the worst traits of humanity, greed.......;)

don24
05-25-2010, 04:23 AM
no they don`t becuase, 1. MY Utorrent still seeds some torrents of scc.(GREEN)
2. up until the day before yesterday i`ve downloaded from there something and i`m still seeding him, green as well.
3. if i will proof u what i will get?

Totti
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
pm me I will see if you are ok and might send you an invite to a tracker.....

cinephilia
05-25-2010, 01:55 PM
if i will proof u what i will get?
nice one.

TraLaLa
05-25-2010, 06:23 PM
well prove that and you will get something for sure

don24
05-25-2010, 06:50 PM
http://www.2shared.com/photo/XgSuejir/UTORRNET.html

there u go..

in large
http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=yooygat53zzu.png

lan
05-25-2010, 07:12 PM
man scc ban israel ..
what other country they ban ?

don24
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
I Don`t no.

anon
05-25-2010, 07:20 PM

There's a thread about their banned countries in this forum if you bother to look.

TraLaLa
05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
now just wait for someone to believe you and help u

cinephilia
05-25-2010, 09:24 PM
man scc ban israel ..
yours.

don24
05-25-2010, 09:40 PM
now just wait for someone to believe you and help u

TraLaLa, man, i dont now what i will do without u.. :D

TraLaLa
05-25-2010, 09:48 PM
lose hope

don24
05-25-2010, 09:57 PM
We have a winner !!!. now seriously, Totti(User name) is very kind man who gave me with kind an invite to a tracker. now i`m not greedy, but if you will look at my posts in the last year or so, since i`ve been kicked out of TL (lack of activity), everytime that i was here i looked to get an invite to return there (TL) and since Scc don`t like my kind of people (Israeli`s) and banned us . i will try a littel longer to get an invite, i now that this is a good tracker. like i need and want. so please..be kind.

TraLaLa
05-25-2010, 10:02 PM
the first post its about Scc , now its about TL im confused

don24
05-25-2010, 10:13 PM
i will explain to u , SINCE i couldn`t be a member is Scc anymore which is a shame , i`m looking for a equaly substitute (as i see it) which is TL.
now don`t get me wrong i would love to come back to Scc but i don`t see it happend. do u see it happend? so i have to move on mate..

TraLaLa
05-26-2010, 05:23 AM
why dont you ask for iptorrents

X-Files
05-26-2010, 05:31 AM
he only 'want' l337 tracker :yup:

AdrianPhoto
05-26-2010, 05:56 AM
and back to cheating/selling/trading or whatever reason you were banned for

cinephilia
05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
just like you.

X-Files
05-26-2010, 10:03 AM
just like you.

dont speak it too loud pls :pinch:

DeNeDe17
05-26-2010, 11:42 AM
ro it's still banned ?

QPD
05-26-2010, 11:46 AM
:lol:

DeNeDe17
05-26-2010, 11:52 AM
what qpd ? just asking .. u are from ro too :-j

anon
05-26-2010, 05:35 PM
why dont you ask for iptorrents

Good question.

don24
05-26-2010, 08:20 PM
and back to cheating/selling/trading or whatever reason you were banned for

their are some people who only came here just to ruin others requests. and don`t do anything else but that, u know what man, even if u will send me an invite i will delete it. you are the kind of people how should be banned not me. i really don`t understand, y this site is keeping this kinds of people and not banned them. DID U EVER READ THE THREAD? mind your own business.

and.. i`m not familiar with iptorrnet that`s y i didn`t ask for him.

anon
05-26-2010, 08:23 PM
and.. i`m not familiar with iptorrnet that`s y i didn`t ask for him.

Big tracker, lots of peers and torrents, very easy to get and seed on. Review here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-offer-and-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post3285922/postcount293

AdrianPhoto
05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
even if u will send me an invite i will delete it. you are the kind of people how should be banned not me. Good you said that, NOW I'm not gonna send you the invite.

i really don`t understand, y this site is keeping this kinds of people and not banned them.
The same reason they keep you.. freedom of speech, ever heard of that? oh yeah right.. you live in Israel, you don't have that.

Idiot!

don24
05-26-2010, 09:00 PM
thanks for the information. what can i tell u.. i like TL, and i think i have a good chance to get him. all i need is a nice giveway and i`ll provide to proofs needed

Totti
05-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Good you said that, NOW I'm not gonna send you the invite.

i really don`t understand, y this site is keeping this kinds of people and not banned them.
The same reason they keep you.. freedom of speech, ever heard of that? oh yeah right.. you live in Israel, you don't have that.

Idiot!

If you want to say something check your facts first before talking and blurting out nonsense Israel is a democratic country like any other place in the world with complete fredom of speech so much so that it is often being abused in my opinion. We are not some third world dictatorship that will shoot people for talking their mind so agian don't talk bs

don24
05-26-2010, 09:21 PM
U are right, freedom of speech is very important, but education and interpersonal relationship is even more important. ever heard of don`t do things to your friend that he don`t like, like u don`t want him to do the same to u. i`m sure that u don`t want me to go to all of your posts and shame u infront of others for no reason. right?
and FYI israel have to much freedom of speech but u wouldn`t know that because u believe in any thing that the media say.

AdrianPhoto
05-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Anyone saw the documentary Enraged? no? see it!
link:http://enraged.bravenewtheaters.com/
Anyone getting their news from somewhere other than CNN & Fox or Israeli channels? no? Check some free media.

i`m sure that u don`t want me to go to all of your posts and shame u infront of others for no reason. right?Now I'm sure that living in Israel isn't your biggest problem

don24
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
wow man, no comment !!

ignorance is a supreme happiness.

i can really make u feel so small, but u aint worth it.

cinephilia
05-26-2010, 10:57 PM
We are not some third world dictatorship that will shoot people for talking their mind so agian don't talk bs
"The state of Israel is a governmental and administrative apparatus that is devoid of all content."
"I myself have no interest in this framework as such and consider the idea that it possesses intrinsic value a clear-cut expression of chauvinism that is partly naïve, partly brutal, or to use a stronger term – an expression of fascistic mentality."

"A “nation” is a being of the mind. It exists only insofar as there is consciousness of existence. An entity of the mind has no legal rights. The nexus of a “nation” to a given territory is not established by law, and differs thereby from the bond which attaches a piece of property to the legal “person” who owns it. Even the fact that at some historical moment a territory is populated by members of a given nation does not validate a legal right to the territory. The claim of almost any nation to the territory it occupies can be countered by the claim: “it is yours only by dint of robbery”(a midrashic formulation)."
"The country we live in was in ancient times the land of the people of Israel. Even when, in the wake of destruction and exile, the people were physically severed from their country, the nation continued to exist and with it its national consciousness. Jews whose national consciousness is still alive continue to consider this country the “Land of Israel” even without regard to claims of right. No counterclaim can deprive them of this feeling. It is the same for the Arab inhabitants."
"The fact is that the country which is our homeland became the homeland of another people: and neither side can nor will it be able – nor from its standpoint does it even have the right – to renounce its claim."
"That a subjugated people would fight for its freedom against the conquering ruler, with all the means at its disposal, without being squeamish about their legitimacy, was only to be expected. This has been true of the wars of liberation of all peoples. We call the acts of the Palestinians “terrorism” and their fighters “terrorists”. But we are able to maintain our rule over the rebellious people only by actions regarded the world-over as criminal. We refer to this as “policy” rather than “terror” because it is conducted by a duly constituted government and its regular army. The “aberrant cases” of necessity became the rule, since they are not incidental to a conquering regime but essential to it."

Yeshayahu Leibowitz (Israël, 1903-1994), rabbi, biologist and philosopher.

NETVIRUS
05-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Wel its a shame trackers banning countrys but theyy can
but i think downloads is legal to everyone :)

AdrianPhoto
05-27-2010, 01:03 PM
ignorance is a supreme happiness.Oh thanks for telling me, now I know the reason behind your happiness about living in Israel

Totti
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
We are not some third world dictatorship that will shoot people for talking their mind so agian don't talk bs
"The state of Israel is a governmental and administrative apparatus that is devoid of all content."
"I myself have no interest in this framework as such and consider the idea that it possesses intrinsic value a clear-cut expression of chauvinism that is partly naïve, partly brutal, or to use a stronger term – an expression of fascistic mentality."

"A “nation” is a being of the mind. It exists only insofar as there is consciousness of existence. An entity of the mind has no legal rights. The nexus of a “nation” to a given territory is not established by law, and differs thereby from the bond which attaches a piece of property to the legal “person” who owns it. Even the fact that at some historical moment a territory is populated by members of a given nation does not validate a legal right to the territory. The claim of almost any nation to the territory it occupies can be countered by the claim: “it is yours only by dint of robbery”(a midrashic formulation)."
"The country we live in was in ancient times the land of the people of Israel. Even when, in the wake of destruction and exile, the people were physically severed from their country, the nation continued to exist and with it its national consciousness. Jews whose national consciousness is still alive continue to consider this country the “Land of Israel” even without regard to claims of right. No counterclaim can deprive them of this feeling. It is the same for the Arab inhabitants."
"The fact is that the country which is our homeland became the homeland of another people: and neither side can nor will it be able – nor from its standpoint does it even have the right – to renounce its claim."
"That a subjugated people would fight for its freedom against the conquering ruler, with all the means at its disposal, without being squeamish about their legitimacy, was only to be expected. This has been true of the wars of liberation of all peoples. We call the acts of the Palestinians “terrorism” and their fighters “terrorists”. But we are able to maintain our rule over the rebellious people only by actions regarded the world-over as criminal. We refer to this as “policy” rather than “terror” because it is conducted by a duly constituted government and its regular army. The “aberrant cases” of necessity became the rule, since they are not incidental to a conquering regime but essential to it."

Yeshayahu Leibowitz (Israël, 1903-1994), rabbi, biologist and philosopher.

I can agree with everyword in that paragraph cinephilia I am more outraged at some of adriens false opinions about Israel. I am not saying we are saints every country has its own falts but him saying israel is a country with no freedom of speech is ludacris its like saying people in Canada dont have freedom of speech just nonsense that I have no idea where he got it from

cinephilia
05-27-2010, 03:33 PM
I can agree with everyword in that paragraph cinephilia I am more outraged at some of adriens false opinions about Israel. I am not saying we are saints every country has its own falts but him saying israel is a country with no freedom of speech is ludacris its like saying people in Canada dont have freedom of speech just nonsense that I have no idea where he got it from
i'm glad to see that you tempered your thoughts and understood what Leibowitz' point was about. the guy was a true humanist and, in my eyes, one of the greatest thinker of the century.
by the way, i would highly recommend you watch this awesome documentary about the character and his thoughts:
Itgaber: He Will Overcome (1993)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190489/

as for the "israel is a country with no freedom of speech", i must admit that it's a bit of an exaggerated opinion and that it's, of course, definitely not true.

Totti
05-27-2010, 07:06 PM
i'm glad to see that you tempered your thoughts and understood what Leibowitz' point was about. the guy was a true humanist and, in my eyes, one of the greatest thinker of the century.
by the way, i would highly recommend you watch this awesome documentary about the character and his thoughts:
Itgaber: He Will Overcome (1993)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190489/

as for the "israel is a country with no freedom of speech", i must admit that it's a bit of an exaggerated opinion and that it's, of course, definitely not true.

Thx man finally someone with some sense of reason to talk too, my opinions are ill admit right sided but not to the extreme all I realy want to get through is that Israel is not some child murdering country with out any freedom of speech and so forth that the media portrays and people who live 13000 miles away have the wrong opinion about us!
FACT! Israel is the only stable democracy in the middle east how would the world be with our state in the region.... take a few secondes to think about that