PDA

View Full Version : Req:SceneHD invite Please

styles
05-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Like topic said above,I would like one invite for sceneHD,Much appreciate.Thank you in advance. Styles

AdrianPhoto
05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
I don't know, I wasn't gonna consider you.. but since you've said "please" I'm gonna think about it

snagit
05-25-2010, 10:46 PM
So after one whole year of not visiting FST, you decide to come back just to get an invite? :ermm:

jimbobc
05-26-2010, 01:07 AM
So after one whole year of not visiting FST, you decide to come back just to get an invite? :ermm:

Google "Urumqi riots" or "Urumqi internet", you will probably see why he hasn't been visiting FST for a year. Anyway, styles, welcome back to the modern world, and let's enjoy some internet!

snagit
05-26-2010, 04:13 AM

Google "Urumqi riots" or "Urumqi internet", you will probably see why he hasn't been visiting FST for a year. Anyway, styles, welcome back to the modern world, and let's enjoy some internet!

Thank you for the information, jimbobc. I had no idea that any of that was/is going on.

My apologies to styles.

styles
05-26-2010, 04:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_%C3%9Cr%C3%BCmqi_riots#Public_services_and_Internet_access After riots happened,I had been without internet connection for 10 months in my area.All my acconts in private tracker had gone,disabled for inactive.I tried to contact them,Talk what happened,But I got the same answer that the accont deleted already. Thank you jimbobc.Wow,I can't believe I can get access into internet with no limit again.It's hard to describe what I feel now. Edit: Well,Seems like no one could help,But it's Ok.I will find something replace(Web downloading should be another way).Thanks everyone who replayed my post.Thread closed.