PDA

View Full Version : Account disabled at CN

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 04:24 AM
Elaborate, since it was my opinion that I was more than fair at the site. I have never even issued a warning. It is my opinion that we can work out the issue via PM's or irc...

So be more specific...I have no issues taking constructive criticism....

Can any wise guy from cn tell me why has Paula's account been deleted for uploading 200meg short on ONE Torrent...
She had a ratio around 1.7 ...doesn't that count for anything...
And I might add with no explanation what so ever....even though the poor girl did apologize and was in the process of paying back the shortfall.
It seems to me that cn staff are quick to pull the plug at the slightest whim,...

Just who does cn think it is in the Tracker world.....it's download speed are at snails pace, and one can find more content at Torrent Damage without
fear of being reprimanded for the inability to seed back the odd Torrent.

Seeing that around about 1600 accounts have been deleted since cn's inception,...is it any wonder that as I write a certain staff member is grovelling
to members for donations because of repeated monthly shortfalls...Inferring that non compliance to his suggestion could close CN down...

Well Buddy,...there's an old saying....You can't have your Cake and eat it too.....
And in case you can't get your brain around that,..I'll spell it out for you.If your staff are trigger happy and toss out members left and right for trivialities,
that my friend = LESS MONEY COMING IN...

Now do the F..king right thing and restore Paula's Acc back.....

DeadPoet
05-24-2010, 09:26 AM
Paula's acc is not deleted it's just disabled.

Tell him/her to go to IRC and everything will be ok.

And there is not a single member banned for ratio issues. All are banned for inactivity, cheating and other shit so stop talking bs. :)

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Paula's acc is not deleted it's just disabled.

Tell him/her to go to IRC and everything will be ok.

And there is not a single member banned for ratio issues. All are banned for inactivity, cheating and other shit so stop talking bs. :)

This is all news to Paula,....when she tries to log in all she ever got was a BLANK page...Inactivity my ass...
would you mind quoting her Ratio and stats ( up & down ).

Members in your forum indicate that they are having difficulty in getting into irc...
One of your Mods threw her out after she received a warning for Hit and Run on ONE Torrent ....thats 200mg short of 1 to 1....
Disregarding her letter of apology he threw her out .....

Paula is my junior sister who doesn't know her way around torrents so no....irc is out.
I've already wasted enough time helping her get in to....CN, now since you guys stuffed it ,...now fix it.

Maybe you should tell your Goons that if they want to keep CN low key and engender the community concept....they are going about it the wrong way.

By tossing so many people out on a whim, they are only going to breed discontent..

Ex members are likely to talk ill of CN within sites like FST, Zeropaid and the like,...which then, will be picked up by Google and guess what,,,,
no more anonymity and the worst kind of publicity that you're not likely to want.....

Paula would appreciate it to be able to log in to her CN account which she worked very hard to get,...and keep.

MiNiMAL
05-24-2010, 12:03 PM
:eyebrows:

CeZar
05-24-2010, 12:24 PM
@ Roxxy: Your sister could have a chance to be enabled if she came and asked for her disabled account, because they always give a second chance, they are very tolerated. or even just send a small msg to bumrocks. That way it might get a chance to enable here account.

The way you are talking is just way far from maturity. Your sister gets disabled, then you start talking bs about the place she got disabled from. Its all a matter of logic.

After all that bs you've just said, do you really think they would enable her account? :rolleyes:

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Thanx for your advice Cezar,...my sister already apologized
and it did no good.
Members are complaining that they can't get through to irc....
At this point I'm not sure that she wants her account....
But I sure am going to Rant about it all over the Net,,,

DeadPoet
05-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Members are complaining that they can't get through to irc....

Well, I can't connect IRC neither.
But there are ton of other ways to connect staff. Send pm to one of the mods who are member here for example. :pinch:

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
She apologized in pim prior to being disabled,..

The only indication to her that she no longer had an
account was when she couldn't log in...

Any member of any community deserves to be kept
informed.

Burnsy
05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Just who does cn think it is in the Tracker world.....it's download speed are at snails pace, and one can find more content at Torrent Damage without
fear of being reprimanded for the inability to seed back the odd Torrent..

Well there are 2 options here I suppose...

1 - Why don't you and your sister go to Torrent Damage then and use that...

or

2 - Look at how you're speaking to people and yet expecting something to be looked at/done on your and your sisters behalf.

If I was the staff member, your account would be gone too...

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanx Lol
I am entitled to my opinions....I haven't asked for yours...so why don't you stick your baby face where the sun don't shine...

That goes for your friends too....Lol

CeZar
05-24-2010, 02:22 PM
:huh:

Burnsy
05-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Thanx Lol
I am entitled to my opinions....I haven't asked for yours...so why don't you stick your baby face where the sun don't shine...

That goes for your friends too....Lol

In order to get that sorted... don't post publicly on an internet forum with a large userbase who read this sort of post everyday... lol. Going by your logic, we didn't ask for your opinion's but are entitled to our own :)

You're out to try making staff from a tracker look bad, by publicly airing your grievances on an internet forum, 'ask for help' (or maybe I should say dictate what you want to happen) and when that fails and you look stupid because not a lot of people jump on your bandwagon to take your side of things you decide to try badmouthing someone who gives you 2 perfectly feasible options which may help solve your problems?

If CN doesn't do it for you or your sister, then why not use the alternative you suggested yourself? It was your own comparison which you said yourself had more favourable attributes... or if you REALLY want some help from a staff member to get your problems fixed, why wouldn't you want to be more polite, approachable and less defensive?

You really do come across as a temperamental, spoilt, 'I'll stamp my feet till I get what I want' type of person... and to be honest, you are acting like a complete fucking moron... good luck with CN's staff, I hope you get things sorted... have a nice day :)

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Ok you think Im a moron ...Lol.. there again thats your opinion....thats cool.

I think that if a Tracker bounced your ass out in the street without a word,

you'd be bleating like a stuck pig playing the bagpipes....

Burnsy
05-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Ok you think Im a moron ...Lol.. there again thats your opinion....thats cool.

I think that if a Tracker bounced your ass out in the street without a word,

you'd be bleating like a stuck pig playing the bagpipes....

No... if it really was unjustified then I'd walk away and join anyone of another thousand trackers out there offering very similar stuff, without bowing to, what you perceive to be the staff members quest to 'play God'.

I'd not come into the public domain and start bad mouthing anyone, shouting the odds off about what I think/feel should happen... sure I may ask someone's opinion about how best to go about resolving the issue, but I can assure you I'd most definitely not have gone about things the way you have... I've had accounts disabled from trackers myself due to a difference of opinion, and me either asking for it and walking away, or through a trigger happy staff member deciding it should be so, but you won't see it mentioned on any one of my posts. There are plenty more trackers out there to choose from (and for what it's worth I happen to agree with your thoughts on randomly disabling members leading to potentially reducing the size of your donation pool).

For what it's worth, would you really want to stay on a tracker where your membership was held in such low regard for it to be disabled for nothing? Why kick up a fuss, is it really worth it, or will it really get you anywhere? You have to realise that everyday there are posts such as this one appearing on FST where accounts have been 'disabled for no reason' when 99 times out of a 100 there's a good reason after all.

And just for the record I didn't say I thought you were a moron, I don't even know you... what I said was:

"and to be honest, you are acting like a complete fucking moron"

which you were...

Roxxy
05-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Yea right....
You better stick to your bagpipes cause this noise coming from your arse
isn't cool at all.....I still think that you're an inconsiderate fellow who has no empathy for the misfortunes of others....
I have told you how a young lady was hard done by,...yet you stick up for the Tracker system and it's shortcomings....
Here I am staring at an avatar of a child who for all I know may have been put there by a pedophile...
Very Moronic indeed....

cinephilia
05-24-2010, 09:44 PM
post tits and i may reinstate your sister's account.

Slickerey
05-24-2010, 10:30 PM
And in case you can't get your brain around that,..I'll spell it out for you.If your staff are trigger happy and toss out members left and right for trivialities,
that my friend = LESS MONEY COMING IN...

The same applies for every other tracker out there.

How else are you going to keep your members interested? Remember that if you ban them from your tracker, there are countless other trackers they can flock to along with warez forums.

The warez/bittorrent scene isn't small at all. It's large. Ask anybody from a tracker that died.

Burnsy
05-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Yea right....
isn't cool at all.....I still think that you're an inconsiderate fellow who has no empathy for the misfortunes of others....
I have told you how a young lady was hard done by,...yet you stick up for the Tracker system and it's shortcomings....
Here I am staring at an avatar of a child who for all I know may have been put there by a pedophile...
Very Moronic indeed....

:lol:

Congratulations, I've finally found a member on here for whom both quotes in my siggy apply to simultaneously :)

ca_aok
05-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Paula would appreciate it to be able to log in to her CN account which she worked very hard to get
Worked hard by doing what exactly? Trading?

Yea right....
Very Moronic indeed....
I fucking lol'd at this reply.

By the way, any time someone goes out of the way to repeatedly mention they're female on the internet is generally lying about it... real girls don't make a huge deal over it. So to whatever 40 year old douchebag is sitting behind that keyboard thinking that saying "I'm a pretty young lady" will get his her own sister's account re-enabled, I simply have this to say:

http://tehdago.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cool_story_bro1.jpg

P2PDog
05-25-2010, 02:36 PM
By the way, any time someone goes out of the way to repeatedly mention they're female on the internet is generally lying about it... real girls don't make a huge deal over it. So to whatever 40 year old douchebag is sitting behind that keyboard thinking that saying "I'm a pretty young lady" will get his her own sister's account re-enabled, I simply have this to say:

Hahaha... you've noticed that too, eh? They're not all 40 year old men, though. Some of them are young Pakistani or Indian guys :P

Slickerey
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
I wonder why most people from countries such as Romania, India, and other Middle Eastern countries are purged from trackers...

Roxxy
05-26-2010, 12:50 PM

Lol .......I love you too Guy's... :lips:

MiNiMAL
05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
post tits and i may reenable you.

reinstate your sister's account*

hahahahahah :lol::lol::lol:

Rart
05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
I am entitled to my opinions....I haven't asked for yours...

This makes sense.

:smilie4:

Funkin'
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
It's a little hard to believe that "she" would get banned on "her" first hit n run offense. What's the rest of the story?

ca_aok
05-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Although "Paula" got disabled for HnR. He/She can always come to support channel and ask for their account.

So umm... do that. They generally give you another chance. It obviously wasn't just one torrent though since HnRs are usually handled by an automated warning system there.

Cabalo
05-26-2010, 02:36 PM
I've moved here the discussion being taken on the review thread.
Let's keep that thread for comments on the site, and this section for issues with accounts.

lysine
05-26-2010, 03:40 PM
why do people who don't speak english as a native language have problems with inconsistent capitalization? this is something I've come to notice over the years. look over Roxxy's posts and notice how things like Cake in the first post are inconsistent with the rest of the post. I can understand typing in lower case (except for "I"), or even all caps, but to capitalize random words just doesn't make sense.

TraLaLa
05-26-2010, 04:14 PM
so much drama here

IdolEyes787
05-26-2010, 04:25 PM
why do people who don't speak english as a native language have problems with inconsistent capitalization? this is something I've come to notice over the years. look over Roxxy's posts and notice how things like Cake in the first post are inconsistent with the rest of the post. I can understand typing in lower case (except for "I"), or even all caps, but to capitalize random words just doesn't make sense.
Irony.

Zac090
05-26-2010, 04:46 PM

bro,ur einglish is soo gud,bro.......

Disme
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Wow ... what a hostility ... the people replying to the OP's post weren't that rude, where they???

As some people here said...posts like yours can be found here like flies on a camel.
I think you got treated and replied very decent by the people that did so.

I do like your charming 'story' about your lil' sister and all, but after one look at your BT-rep and the comments I read there, I would have replied to you that you could easily trade your way back in and that if you don't know after 3 years of membership at FST what you could expect posting here with your sad 'fairytale', than you seem like a serious dumbass.

You get treated with respect if you respect others. Reread your answers and you'll see yours has depleted in less than 3 pages.

Disme
05-26-2010, 05:04 PM
disme is a trader

:blink:

I think you got it wrong ... superior, that I am.

So superior I have no doubt our dear friend the OP has created 'herself' another account to give some witty replies.

Disme
05-26-2010, 05:09 PM
I needed no help from anyone to figure that out :rolleyes:

Disme
05-26-2010, 05:12 PM
disme is a trader

Have you absolutely no creativity than to copy someone elses post :O

X-Files
05-26-2010, 05:15 PM
truth is always hurt

anon
no .. its not creativity you see ...

it is the truth

How many accounts are you going to make? :ermm:

Disme
Do you think you can 'tick' me with this, that I'll become mad or so?

Guess again ... :happy:

I know a troll when I see one :dry:

X-Files
05-26-2010, 05:16 PM
me too

Disme
05-26-2010, 05:18 PM
just two minding my own busniess sir

well i was here in 2006 too ...

And :naughty:

FedorTheOne
05-26-2010, 07:43 PM
just two minding my own busniess sir

well i was here in 2006 too ...

Wow, the banhammer swung swiftly and quickly for him. :yup:

cinephilia
05-26-2010, 11:14 PM
and yet, i tend to write everything in lower-case in order to break the conventions :mellow:

ps: disme is a trdaer

IdolEyes787
05-26-2010, 11:55 PM
I appreciate the artistic merit.:yup:

and sHoUdN't ThAt Be dismoi?

cinephilia
05-27-2010, 12:18 AM
do you want the truth ?
"emsid" (which is "disme" in reverse) means "trader" in ancient greek (έμπορος).

no seriously, i never noticed that it was actually a pun.
well done bruv.

Bestfriend81
05-27-2010, 12:28 AM
well that things not cool...

NETVIRUS
05-27-2010, 02:56 AM
Go the IRC they have benn baned because of hit and run

Mokhtar
05-27-2010, 03:34 AM
i hear they have more accs disabled than users active on torrents, so this may be true this situation. strange it happens for just 1 hnr, no tracker is so strict, i know of.

Disme
05-27-2010, 05:35 AM
do you want the truth ?
"emsid" (which is "disme" in reverse) means "trader" in ancient greek (έμπορος).

no seriously, i never noticed that it was actually a pun.
well done bruv.

The last guy calling me a trader was banned in an instant ...

The truth shall not be revealed ... and almost certainly not by a Frenchman :shifty:

FIY, actually it comes from 'dismal' from Medieval Latin dies mali, literally, 'evil days'.
... or it could come from 'diss me' ... or 'this is me' ...

It's your choice, but I eventually started out with this nick originating from 'this is me'.

sear
05-27-2010, 07:19 AM
I wish she really was an Australian girl ... I'd invite her to fsc in an instant. Only problem is there's no girls on the internet (and no I don't feel like inviting some little kid that likes to pretend they're a girl) and I promise you there's no Aussie girls well maybe one or two but they're not on torrents lol.

Also I think I've missed something in this thread seems like a bunch of posts went missing.

btw halo art I see you there you should really put your settings to anonymous so no one knows :P

Disme
05-27-2010, 07:50 AM
btw halo art I see you there you should really put your settings to anonymous so no one knows :P

He's still there ... :shifty:

Artemis
05-27-2010, 09:56 AM
I wish she really was an Australian girl ... I'd invite her to fsc in an instant. Only problem is there's no girls on the internet (and no I don't feel like inviting some little kid that likes to pretend they're a girl) and I promise you there's no Aussie girls well maybe one or two but they're not on torrents lol.

Also I think I've missed something in this thread seems like a bunch of posts went missing.

Hi :naughty: D'ya miss me ?????
Been a lurker, but I have left my browser open for the past couple of days and not been here.
Must say though the general I.Q. around here seems to be receeding, especially with little gems like this:

well that things not cool...
I mean seriously, it's a wonder he is allowed out in public unsupervised...

Quarterquack
05-27-2010, 10:17 AM
I wish she really was an Australian girl ...

Norwegian girls are hotter anyway, and they exist in our BT world, fortunately.

aen
05-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Who knows...may be Cabalo[you] is an australian girl and also so public is so stupid :)

A
05-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Hahaha... you've noticed that too, eh? They're not all 40 year old men, though. Some of them are young Pakistani or Indian guys :P
Racism! ban ban! :P

FACEBOOK!Facebook is killing Female population in torrents.Where is RIAA when we need them? :cry:

chec
05-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Just 200 mb? No matter 200mb, 2 gb or 20 gb, etc... That mafia guys are strict on their rules, everybody knows that.And people are telling that they can enable the account, if you talk to them.Even if they don't, if i were you i would not give a shit...

Zac090
05-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Who knows...may be Cabalo[you] is an australian girl and also so public is so stupid :)

Oh noes!!! the [you] thingy doesn't work here :P

sear
05-27-2010, 05:32 PM
FACEBOOK!Facebook is killing Female population in torrents.Where is RIAA when we need them? :cry:

This is true ... girls love Facebook.

mievmo
05-28-2010, 10:19 PM
CN ? 0_o ? there is not such a thing.. sorry.

n00bz0r
05-29-2010, 02:46 AM

:ermm:

The phase of '*' and denial has long gone..:mellow:

cinephilia
05-29-2010, 03:24 AM

:ermm:

The phase of '*' and denial has long gone..:mellow:
:lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
05-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Why don't you tell yer sister to handle it herself. It's none of yer business anyways. Pointless drama that this community can do without.

n00bz0r
05-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Why don't you tell yer sister to handle it herself. It's none of yer business anyways. Pointless drama that this community can do without.

well, if everyone went about doin what they are supposed to do.. and being idealists.. where will teh daily dose of entertainment come from? :shifty:

backie
05-30-2010, 06:46 AM

WTF are you on about? This place wouldn't survive without the pointless drama! Well it would but, the only fun to be had would be trolling with epic threads like requesting a general tracker because the last one you were on got busted after you ratted them out when you got busted for selling pirate dvds. :D

cinephilia
05-30-2010, 02:21 PM
WTF are you on about? This place wouldn't survive without the pointless drama!
your blog wouldn't either :shifty:

Chief_Garbonzo
05-30-2010, 05:34 PM

well, if everyone went about doin what they are supposed to do.. and being idealists.. where will teh daily dose of entertainment come from? :shifty:

I see it from your side now, very true :) For the most part this place has given me more laffs than other forums. But, sometimes it's too much and I snap! :naughty:

Alrite i'm gonna make some breakfast, n00bz0r you like yer eggs scrambled? over easy? medium? poached? :01:

n00bz0r
05-30-2010, 05:54 PM

I see it from your side now, very true :) For the most part this place has given me more laffs than other forums. But, sometimes it's too much and I snap! :naughty:

Alrite i'm gonna make some breakfast, n00bz0r you like yer eggs scrambled? over easy? medium? poached? :01:

scrambled.. and thanks :happy:

cinephilia
05-31-2010, 12:19 AM
a blowjob for me chief gorgonzola. thanks in advance.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-31-2010, 04:37 AM
a blowjob for me chief gorgonzola. thanks in advance.

Chief Goronzola is not currently in the blowjob business. :noes: However I could give you a referral to another friendly user amongst us who can take care of you! :yup:

cinephilia, I'm curious as to how you might react to a hug. Here goes nothing..! :smile2:

/me hugs cinephilia.

bumrocks
06-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Fook...I didn't have the patience to read this whole thread. I got through the first page and a half. Apparently you are pissed off enough and "she" misses her account..So much so that I just re-enabled it. Shoulda just PMed me to begin with ffs. Shit doesn't have to be so difficult or dramatic.

Tell her to jump back on Alice.In.Wonderland.2010.480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiO...

to fix the 1 hit and run...

It's a little hard to believe that "she" would get banned on "her" first hit n run offense. What's the rest of the story?

On 20 torrents the most she ever seeded was 4 hours 19 minutes. There was a question on whether she had more hit and runs than the 1. And she whined when she got a warning. Apparently the staff member that disabled her wasn't in the mood for the whining...

Edit: After my post I went and read some more...Hence the answer to my homie Funkin'.

P2PDog
06-01-2010, 06:47 PM
On 20 torrents the most she ever seeded was 4 hours 19 minutes. There was a question on whether she had more hit and runs than the 1. And she whined when she got a warning. Apparently the staff member that disabled her wasn't in the mood for the whining...

Haha... I knew there had to be more to the story than just a single hit n' run.

After the attitude in this thread, I'm surprised "she" was re-enabled.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 07:10 PM
After the attitude in this thread, I'm surprised "she" was re-enabled.

CN has had some bad press ,some warranted some maybe not.
Not that I really know but from recent posts here it seems that they are making a conscious effort to better their image, almost to the point of erring on the side of being too lenient and conciliatory.

sez
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
I have read this thread and I think you can totally have your cake and eat it too,the only dilemma is how and where you gonna eat it.

maikavishakurt
06-02-2010, 10:13 PM
some hard lol's in here , although I know some people in there which I think are some kind of staff, but I'm disabled maybe for half an year now but o well that's life for ya... :d

eldiesel
06-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Paula crap is still going on , I think paula herself don't need the site that bad also she can try other sites like ptp or tehconnection which have a bigger torrents base .