PDA

View Full Version : Are You Married ? Share Your Story

iShare_iCare
05-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Are You Married ? Share Your Story
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7013/boyproposingmarriagea.jpg (http://img198.imageshack.us/i/boyproposingmarriagea.jpg/)
Everyone knows that getting married is a major life decision.
Yet people have different ways of knowing when the time is right to get married and who to marry.
How did you decide to get married?
What do you wish you had known prior to getting married?
What can you share with folks considering getting married?

By the way, I Didn't get Married yet.
:D

Hombre
05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
congrats to OP, this is all time worst thread ever on fst. Are you retarded? I ask serious. you are ?
some pics to make ppl happy and why i never get married:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4726/oilynudebrunette539x800.png

iShare_iCare
05-26-2010, 07:29 PM
If you don't like the thread,
DON'T comment. Just keep it.
and NO Am not retarded.
thanks for asking.

by the way, very UGLY Picture:pinch:

You are welcome anyway.;)

100%
05-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Not married, but we have an amazing kid together.

Totti
05-26-2010, 08:28 PM

I find that more and more common don't you think it might confuse the child in the future or cause him embarasment around kids his age??

Skweeky
05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
What an odd thing to say. It's far more common for people to have kids without being married so why would it cause any embarrassment in the future? :unsure:

To answer the actual question;

Yeah, I am married. We didn't really plan on getting married but I won an all expense paid trip to Vegas so we thought we might as well whilst we were there :D

It's not like it made a huge difference, aside from the fact that I changed my last name so I didn't have to spell it out any more (I am Belgian but I live in Scotland).

To us it was more like a natural progression than a huge decision we made. I don't think we would have gotten married if it hadn't been for that trip to Vegas; I seriously couldn't bring myself spending all that money on a dress and a party and God knows what else.

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two gorgeous little boys together and all is well :)

Skiz
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
congrats to OP, this is all time worst thread ever on fst. Are you retarded? I ask serious. you are ?

I'd marry that.

Totti
05-26-2010, 09:12 PM
What an odd thing to say. It's far more common for people to have kids without being married so why would it cause any embarrassment in the future? :unsure:

Yeah, I am married. We didn't really plan on getting married but I won an all expense paid trip to Vegas so we thought we might as well whilst we were there :D

It's not like it made a huge difference, aside from the fact that I changed my last name so I didn't have to spell it out any more (I am Belgian but I live in Scotland).

To us it was more like a natural progression than a huge decision we made. I don't think we would have gotten married if it hadn't been for that trip to Vegas; I seriously couldn't bring myself spending all that money on a dress and a party and God knows what else.

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two

gorgeous little boys together and all is well :)

What I meant was a child being born to parents who live together but arenot married. It may be common where you live but it's very uncommon where I live

Skiz
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
What I meant was a child being born to parents who live together but arenot married. It may be common where you live but it's very uncommon where I live

So it's common to get married b/c of unplanned pregnancies then?

I've always thought that was a terrible reason to get married. :ermm:

iShare_iCare
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two gorgeous little boys together and all is well :)
Thanks for sharing your story.
I just want to say:
The life without difficult times, it's not life. ;)

iShare_iCare
05-26-2010, 10:36 PM

I'd marry that.

Just asking, and plz don't get me wrong.
Frankly speaking, What do you like in this girl ?
and what are the criteria of the girl of your dream ?

I know its not my business :pinch:

Barbarossa
05-27-2010, 11:00 AM

I'd marry that.

I wouldn't. She has smiley faces where her ladyparts should be.

Also, all that grease would make a right mess of the bed.

Skweeky
05-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah but Barbie, all the dust would stick to her so you'd have a super clean house!

Mokhtar
05-27-2010, 01:50 PM
i know what i would stick to her very much. she not pretty and too skinny.

Totti
05-27-2010, 03:07 PM

So it's common to get married b/c of unplanned pregnancies then?

I've always thought that was a terrible reason to get married. :ermm:

Sad but true I had a guy at my base got married at 19 because he got some girl pregnant im not for it all but he came from a pretty backwards family and so did the girl and that contributed to the fact they got married so young

Albo Da Kid
05-27-2010, 05:57 PM
i know what i would stick to her very much. she not pretty and too skinny.

Skinny but the huge tits make up for that. I don't think she's pretty but you can say her face is sexy.

Ontopic: I'm not married but i'm looking forward to it when I'm in my mid or late 20's. I hope I am financially stable by then because a marriage without financial stability can be hard and vulnerable to problems which shouldn't even be a problem in the first place. If my money isn't right then I'll just keep her as a girlfriend and marry her when the time is right.

crespo9
05-28-2010, 03:35 AM
I haven't married yet.I believe that we must contact girls and then talk and when we met many common point,have common intersts,we could considered the things of marry.

iShare_iCare
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah but Barbie, all the dust would stick to her so you'd have a super clean house!
:yup::yup::yup:
that's what she is for.
:lol::lol::lol:

Cabalo
05-28-2010, 02:09 PM
I haven't married yet.I believe that we must contact girls and then talk and when we met many common point,have common intersts,we could considered the things of marry.
Meanwhile, we just keep fucking as many as we can. It's the only possible way to find a suitable candidate.

l33tpirata13
05-28-2010, 02:26 PM

I find that more and more common don't you think it might confuse the child in the future or cause him embarasment around kids his age??

geez, where do you live buddy? Vatican City? Being married is so useless.

l33tpirata13
05-28-2010, 02:28 PM
I'd marry that.

he likes prostitutes.

iShare_iCare
05-28-2010, 04:04 PM

he likes prostitutes.
Waiting your opinion Skiz

Skiz
05-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Hold your breath.

iShare_iCare
05-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Hold your breath.
I'm holding it :lol:
and waiting your answer...:huh:

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Meanwhile, we just keep fucking as many as we can. It's the only possible way to find a suitable candidate.

Good luck with that.

Bad aids, ftw. :01:

-doobs

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm married. She beats me. I stay medicated, mostly.

Did I mention she has a great job. She cooks and cleans, also.

True love.

Word.

-
doobs

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 07:27 AM
She sucks it pretty well, still.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 07:28 AM
She just punched me in the belly for that one.

Fuck.

-doobs

darkstate01
05-30-2010, 09:37 AM
I was gonna say some backcountry like afghanistan/pakistan/turkey or basically any muslim state on the planet.
I totally praise you for having a child out of wed lock,The main thing is its healthy and you 2 are happy.
I know a few couple who have children and they basically hate them,shout at them all day long ,even in the streets while shopping.
Getting married can be fine for some but its not essential, If you are happy with who you are with then great, either get married or carry on as you are, Its no big deal.
Problems start when peer pressure starts forcing its way into your perfect world.
Just sit back and enjoy-f@ck what everyone else wants.