1xIPT
1xDH
1xBitgamer
1xDemonoid
1xLeechLair

Just send me your mail.

Jollanda
05-26-2010, 07:19 PM
How are you to say that this not a good trackers???

In your oppinion this it not good trackers. In other eyes maybe their is. Why do you think you can speak for all the members here?

If you can do better your selves, you PM me and we do buissness othervise leave me alone. Iīm a new member thatīs trying to give something back. Sharing is caring. What is your problem????

Let see if you can give something back or is you just one of them who puts other down??

Jollanda
05-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Ok, my friend. I already have those. So Sorry that you se me as a enemy

anon
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Iīm a new member thatīs trying to give something back.

So this isn't about gaining rep points so that you have a slightly bigger chance of trading your way to HDBits.org? :lol:

Jollanda
05-26-2010, 07:38 PM
If you like a invite just PM me. Nothing else.

Tv Controls you
05-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Has hombre's avatar always been that annoying or did he update it?....

This is why we can't have nice things lol..

So this isn't about gaining rep points so that you have a slightly bigger chance of trading your way to HDBits.org?

He also signed up as a girl to completley work every angle ;)

anon
05-26-2010, 07:41 PM

He updated it. I just adblocked it.

ca_aok
05-26-2010, 07:44 PM

He updated it. I just adblocked it.
Ditto. Who the hell thinks that looks good?

Tv Controls you
05-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Ditto. Who the hell thinks that looks good?

I thought his signature was a bit annoying, but I could bare it...
But his new avatar is just to much lol.

I'm trying to figure out how to block it without downloading any firefox addons.
I may have a seizure if I see it much longer.

ca_aok
05-26-2010, 07:51 PM
How do you run firefox without AdBlockPlus? The very concept of that is mind boggling, the only people I know who don't use it don't know about extensions at all :P Right Click->Block Image ftw.

You can permanently stop image animations from the about:config page. Change the value of image.animation_mode to "none". If you want to see them display once, change it to "once" instead. That'll do it without an add-on.

anon
05-26-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to block it without downloading any firefox addons.

Can't install AdBlock Plus? :unsure:

In Opera this wouldn't be a problem ;)

Tv Controls you
05-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Can't install AdBlock Plus?

In Opera this wouldn't be a problem

I can, but I don't think I should have to. lol

anon
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I can, but I don't think I should have to.

I think it's worth the hassle :happy:

ca_aok posted another possible solution above me, but that will affect all animated images.

Tv Controls you
05-26-2010, 08:35 PM
ca_aok posted another possible solution above me, but that will affect all animated images.

That would ruin /gif for me on 4chan :-(.
I'll just get adblock I guess, I've just never encountered such a ridiculous image.

The deed is done lol.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8543/89349007.png

Enlightened
05-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Pardon me.....what is FTS?

anon
05-26-2010, 09:52 PM
FreeTheScene maybe?

superjojo
05-27-2010, 05:54 AM
I guess I missed all the fun. To whom are you reffering to?

In your oppinion this it not good trackers. In other eyes maybe their is. Why do you think you can speak for all the members here?

If you can do better your selves, you PM me and we do buissness othervise leave me alone. Iīm a new member thatīs trying to give something back. Sharing is caring. What is your problem????

Let see if you can give something back or is you just one of them who puts other down??

n00bz0r
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I guess I missed all the fun. To whom are you reffering to?

guess the thread was cleaned up and the funny parts, deleted. :ermm:

superjojo
05-27-2010, 08:15 AM
:cry:

ca_aok
05-27-2010, 01:25 PM
It was him arguing with either HDBits or Hombre (I forget which, possibly both) after being (rightly) accused of starting this giveaway to get +rep so he could scam his way into HDBits ;)

X-Files
05-27-2010, 01:43 PM
hey its not me!

anon
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM
The deed is done lol.

*image*

You may want to use this filter so that his avatar won't reappear if he changes it to the same one:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/useravatar/avatar230467_*.gif

Disme
05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
You may want to use this filter so that his avatar won't reappear if he changes it to the same one:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/useravatar/avatar230467_*.gif

This afternoon I chose the wrong filterand suddenly all avatars where gone on FST ... :huh:
Turnes out I clicked a bit to fast on OK. Had to go with the first option, and not the default filter they suggest.

superjojo
05-27-2010, 09:57 PM
It was him arguing with either HDBits or Hombre (I forget which, possibly both) after being (rightly) accused of starting this giveaway to get +rep so he could scam his way into HDBits ;)

Thanks for the info :)