PDA

View Full Version : I made it to 3 stars! (Possible) Huge Giveaway

Hombre
05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I made it to 500 posts and now I make a giveaway for celebration. Next will be only when I get to 4 stars, so may take a long time, enjoy this one.

I have invites for nearly every tracker existent on earth.
Don't ask for invites to sites that are closed ( hdbits, thevault, bit-hdtv, etc) or sites that don't have invite system (bitsoup, filepost, etc).

Request must have a very good reason written, otherwise dont even bother apply. I will not invite ppl from certain countries, because its too much risk for my account, and i will know that because when i consider you, i will ask staff here for info. Do not pm me under no excuse!

hunters trying to catch me, dont bother. i've all the protections agains css leaks and history and many other stuff you use. i will report u if i smell something strange.

good luck, let the requests come, it can be your lucky day.

himo
05-27-2010, 04:34 PM
First of all congratulation on your 500 post :)

second I would like to ask for SCC invite (or torrent leech ) & waffles invite whatever possible ,,,, thanks in advance for your great gesture

I was a previous member of SCT with upload more than 1 Tb .

But after SCT is closed ... I Can't find a perfect tracker with a great content like SCT ... I'm a member at revtt & iptorrent & ftn ... there all good but not perfect ... thats why i want SCC coz i found in the tracker report the content is 10/10

for waffles ... i need an invite because i lost my account there for inactivity .

for my internet speed its 4 Mb and i can provide proof & ratio proof as needed

thanks again for your giveaway :)

QPD
05-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I will not invite ppl from certain countries, because its too much risk for my account

You racist! If you get caught inviting people from outside your country the risk is exactly the same!

And I bet you dont't have CN invite...

X-Files
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM
and QPD can buy so many TorrentVault invite with his point :D

yj41
05-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Thanks in advance.
best regard.

IdolEyes787
I'd like to apply for .....ack ugh nananan ....brain going into seizure because of flashing avatar and sig and unable to complete thought.

OK I closed mt eyez so I can thik agsun so ezcusw thw typinh anf bere wit mw.I would lipw to app;y fir GmNIsds>
Thsnl You.

Sorru I forfit to mention thzt I'd lick it because I;m a fin of niovbe

capo
what a great give
thx

aly13
05-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Congratulation for your 500 posts here.

Hey Hombre,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join iTS. Yes, the site that a lot of people are after. I have heard great things about iTS from the review threads and from people who are over there, but I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about iTS that caught my attention is that it offers alot of movies(AFR)rips content, which I am very interested in. I'm a friendly person, very easy to get along with, and I have never had any problems with anyone in the BT Community.

I have been torrenting for over 3 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

I know iTS invites are hard to come across nowadays,but i can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential invitee.

Regards,
aly13

QPD
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
I'd like to apply for .....ack ugh nananan ....brain going into seizure because of flashing avatar and sig and unable to complete thought.

OK I closed mt eyez so I can thik agsun so ezcusw thw typinh anf bere wit mw.I would lipw to app;y fir GmNIsds>
Thsnl You.

Sorru I forfit to mention thzt I'd lick it because I;m a fin of niovbe

best post ever!!!
:fst:

and QPD can buy so many TorrentVault invite with his point :D

I have to spend them somehow...and I am not inviting ppl i do not know ;)

Zac090
05-27-2010, 05:01 PM
I know iTS invites are hard to come across nowadays,but i can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

For a mere iTS-user,there are no such things as direct invites avialable,you either need to fill out an application(which gets rejected 9 times out of 10) or you need to go through an IRC interview(which I've been told is kinda tough).

good luck though :)

X-Files
05-27-2010, 05:02 PM
TV just need some point before freeleech :D
DONATE dude!

For a mere iTS-user,there are no such things as direct invites avialable,you either need to fill out an application(which gets rejected 9 times out of 10) or you need to go through an IRC interview(which I've been told is kinda tough).

good luck though :)

IRC interview nneed CODE which can get from iTS staff. :yup:

Zac090
05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
TV just need some point before freeleech :D
DONATE dude!

The free-leech goal is already achieved,check the market @ TV:naughty:

X-Files
05-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Already donated gold: 100,000,000 (0 left) Freeleech will open soon :fst:

at least i donate 100 :D

QPD dont deserve this. dont login that day! :angry:

DeadPoet
05-27-2010, 05:14 PM
My only request - please change your avatar and signature.

Hombre
05-27-2010, 05:16 PM
First of all congratulation on your 500 post :)

second I would like to ask for SCC invite (or torrent leech ) & waffles invite whatever possible ,,,, thanks in advance for your great gesture

I was a previous member of SCT with upload more than 1 Tb .

But after SCT is closed ... I Can't find a perfect tracker with a great content like SCT ... I'm a member at revtt & iptorrent & ftn ... there all good but not perfect ... thats why i want SCC coz i found in the tracker report the content is 10/10

for waffles ... i need an invite because i lost my account there for inactivity .

for my internet speed its 4 Mb and i can provide proof & ratio proof as needed

thanks again for your giveaway :)
I ignore you are or were trader, but the last time u posted on FST not asking for invites was exactly one year ago. u are not the kind of person i look to invite anywhere. so, sorry, but no.

FLYING_ZUKINY
05-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Happy 500 posts
Im looking for TT invite for longgggggggggg timeeeeeeee.
untill today no one want to give me invite and for good reason ..
i had only 2.5 internet speed
but today i got my new internet conection at 12 MB speed (i know there are members here that giggle but for me and to keep TT account its good enough)
i hope.
so it will be great to get TT invite and fast internet at the same day
thanks

kukushka
05-27-2010, 05:46 PM
adblock did the job for me but i think mods should have shot down this shit on sight

capo
05-27-2010, 05:48 PM

lol dude . this is personal

IdolEyes787
05-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Happy 500 posts
untill today no one want to give me invite and for good reason ..i had only 2.5 internet speed

I think I can speak for everyone in saying that your insincerity warms the cockles of my heart.

PS if it's any consolation I don't think the speed had anything to do with it.:unsure:

Slickerey
05-27-2010, 06:03 PM
adblock did the job for me but i think mods should have shot down this shit on sight

His avatar and signature can cause epileptic attacks.

ca_aok
05-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Also, I'd like to request TTC because it's a super 1337 topsite. I think I'll be a good member because it'd inflate my e-peen so greatly that I'd have to carry it around in a wheelbarrow. Thanks in advance :fst:

anon
05-27-2010, 06:16 PM
I think I'll be a good member because it'd inflate my e-peen so greatly that I'd have to carry it around in a wheelbarrow

...thus leaving no time nor effort to do anything that may turn you into a bad member :yup:

FLYING_ZUKINY
05-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Happy 500 posts
untill today no one want to give me invite and for good reason ..i had only 2.5 internet speed

I think I can speak for everyone in saying that your insincerity warms the cockles of my heart.

PS if it's any consolation I don't think the speed had anything to do with it.:unsure:
I dont know exactly what is your problem but im talling the true
you can call it
coincidece but i realy got my new internet conction today if u seek you find myold post with the old 2.5 MB
so pls if you dont have anithing outsmart to say STF

IdolEyes787
05-27-2010, 06:26 PM
I never question the veracity of your statement all I said was there are probably other issues at play*. :unsure:

*Probably like being an ass and insulting complete strangers by telling them to shut the fuck up if they don't happen to agree with you.

deadalive1
05-27-2010, 06:27 PM
STF= Stick To Facts, I don't think IdolEyes will have a problem with that lol

DeadPoet
05-27-2010, 06:28 PM

Adblock worked, now there's no avatars at all. :happy:

I never question the veracity of your statement all I said was there are probably other issues at play*. :unsure:

*Probably like being an ass and insulting complete strangers by telling them to shut the fuck up if they don't happen to agree with you.

You sound just like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.
Not only in this post but in general. :O

X-Files
05-27-2010, 06:31 PM
very active giveaway.. hit 3pages in short time! :o

anon
05-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Happy 500 posts

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-tl-invite-414312#post3461117

What guarantees you won't trade your account just like with TL? :ermm:

X-Files
05-27-2010, 06:35 PM
he did not say he wont trade i presume :P

FLYING_ZUKINY
05-27-2010, 06:36 PM
IdolEyes787
i didnt start this pointless discussion it wasnt me that write " think I can speak for everyone in saying that your insincerity warms the cockles of my heart"
who made you evry one spokesman?
you can writh sarcasm with 13 years old boys not with me pls/
dont start wars and then say that you are insulted.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2010, 06:40 PM
STF= Stick To Facts, I don't think IdolEyes will have a problem with that lol

Like I have time to waste worrying about internet acronyms when there are people to insult.:eyebrows:

FLYING_ZUKINY
05-27-2010, 06:41 PM
he did not say he wont trade i presume :P
I dint not understand what you want to say i try to trade yes!
i have account in tl for 3 years some thing wrong with this?

I need to to hide this? why?
i did anthing wrong?

anon
05-27-2010, 06:45 PM
i did anthing wrong?

Like attempting to trade that TL invite? :P

FLYING_ZUKINY
05-27-2010, 06:49 PM
i did anthing wrong?

Like attempting to trade that TL invite? :P
plsss stop justify oneself like im the only one at filesharing talk that trade

i finish with this trad good evning evry one.

anon
05-27-2010, 06:51 PM
i finish with this trad good evning evry one.

Whatever :idunno:

QPD
05-27-2010, 06:56 PM
anon, are you after something?

hi sake !
how are you?

anon
05-27-2010, 07:00 PM
anon, are you after something?

As in tracker invites? Don't need any :unsure:

Totti
05-27-2010, 07:02 PM
This thread has become complete
S
P
A
M

I think op did a good job here :)

anon
05-27-2010, 07:04 PM
S
P
A
M

Anyone notices a link between this and ungiveaways? :lol:

Totti
05-27-2010, 07:13 PM
^ I guess that's what happens when the inviter has any possible site in the universe to invite people too....

darkside2
05-27-2010, 07:27 PM
S
P
A
M

Anyone notices a link between this and ungiveaways? :lol:
yes:happy: ... but there were real invites in the Ungiveaways after spam ..., don't you agree?

ElitUser
05-27-2010, 07:28 PM
I am really looking for GFT invite
I missed the opportunity when they were giving away invite to their IRC channel
so if you help me to join in GFT then I will be very grateful to you.
any kind of proof you need will be shown to you.

Edit : - Request fulfilled, Not by Hombre.

anon
05-27-2010, 07:29 PM
there were real invites in the Ungiveaways after spam ..., don't you agree?

Well, that's a fact. :happy:

puffadell
05-27-2010, 07:32 PM
if u have any TranceTraffic invites i would sure like one congrats on da big 500

mindlock
05-27-2010, 07:39 PM
have invites for nearly every tracker existent on earth.

Then do you have an FTN invite? If so, I'm a very active member of this forum, have access to seedbox, and would forever be grateful. FTN, from what I've heard, has a great community. I want to be a part of that community. I don't want to take from FTN, but give back to FTN......

darkside2
05-27-2010, 07:41 PM
If there's chance I would like to try some German tracker like TS-tracker ...specially If it has a good learning materials for Deutch it will be very nice ...
I can show you all proofs and profile links if you want it +seedbox...
I promise to use it myself and I won't trade it , take any guarantee for that.

Quarterquack
05-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I don't want to take from FTN, but give back to FTN......

C'mon dude, even you gotta admit that this line is worth ripping on; you're just setting yourself up now. :P

Slickerey
05-27-2010, 08:06 PM
if u have any TranceTraffic invites i would sure like one congrats on da big 500

This guy is clean. :yes:

mindlock
05-27-2010, 08:06 PM
I don't want to take from FTN, but give back to FTN......

C'mon dude, even you gotta admit that this line is worth ripping on; you're just setting yourself up now. :P

Yeah, I guess you're right, should read, "I don't want to just take from FTN, but also give back to FTN." Let the ripping begin.......:sick:

cinephilia
05-27-2010, 08:07 PM

Then do you have an FTN invite? If so, I'm a very active member of this forum, have access to seedbox, and would forever be grateful. FTN, from what I've heard, has a great community. I want to be a part of that community. I don't want to take from FTN, but give back to FTN......
so you would have no problem being invited by such a user?
you should choose your inviter as wisely as you pick your invitees.

Totti
05-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I think the inviter should be more specific about what invites he really intends on giving out..... or else this thread will be going no where

Hombre
05-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Congratulation for your 500 posts here.

Hey Hombre,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join iTS. Yes, the site that a lot of people are after. I have heard great things about iTS from the review threads and from people who are over there, but I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about iTS that caught my attention is that it offers alot of movies(AFR)rips content, which I am very interested in. I'm a friendly person, very easy to get along with, and I have never had any problems with anyone in the BT Community.

I have been torrenting for over 3 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential invitee.

Regards,
aly13
I don't have invites, it works on submit app for new member. Maybe some1 has invites, but not me, I am sorry. this is what i said about sites that dont have invite system.

I think the inviter should be more specific about what invites he really intends on giving out..... or else this thread will be going no where
i cant say that, or there will be no honest requests. :no:

Totti
05-27-2010, 08:43 PM
So you want to say that in every invite thread people make while showing what invites they have to offer all the request are not honest? :mellow:

mindlock
05-27-2010, 08:52 PM
So you want to say that in every invite thread people make while showing what invites they have to offer all the request are not honest? :mellow:

:huh:

db_la_23
05-28-2010, 01:07 AM
i would like an invite to FTN. i know that its tough to come by. i am a good user on Hdbits BH Ethor etc. and im not a trader. i can pm u my profile links. i will be a good user if u can invite me. thanks.

anonymous0711
05-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Request must have a very good reason written, otherwise dont even bother apply.

Honestly i dont think many people are reading this part

crespo9
05-28-2010, 02:46 AM
HELLO BOY.Congratulation for your three stars.I want to get an invite of FTN.FTN is definately one of the top 0-day trackers around. It has existed in the world for several years,so it has a Great accumulation.As I know it have a lot of torrents .The site has some of the best pretimes along with amazing speeds on most torrents. I am interested in movies and TV and love tasting the newest resources, this is definately the place for me. one features that makes this tracker so unique, is that there is no ratio/download and only upload is ever counted ,it could be said that FTN is a fantasy place.There I could get a good experience,because of its unusual movies ,music packs,active forum,lively irc,good community.What a wonderful place.So I apply for its invite.And I will also do well.Thank you for your great ga,hope to have a chance,Prayer,Prayer,Prayer...

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 03:46 AM
FTN ... its unusual movies

Pussy is better, go outside.

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 04:01 AM
I would like an invite to ScT because they have the best pre-times. I have also heard that they have a good coomunity. I am looking for a site I can count on. Since it is one of the biggest and best, I know it will be around for a long, long time. If they need donations, I can help them with that. I am also a goood seeder. I thinkI would be a very goood member there.

Thank you for this givaway and all you do for thid coomunity, hornbery.

ca_aok
05-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Just out of curiosity, how many of the folks writing these sad FTN requests know anything about the place other than what the WTAW level says? Very few of you seem to have a concrete reason to use the site other than 1337ness and very few of you seem to have any idea what the speeds/# of torrents/community is actually like.

The most compelling request I've seen in this thread so far is probably the iTS request, so best of luck with that one.

Good luck as well to the next 20 people that request FTN in this thread :whistling

BABBY
05-28-2010, 05:33 AM
i would like an invite to FTN. i know that its tough to come by. i am a good user on Hdbits BH Ethor etc. and im not a trader. i can pm u my profile links. i will be a good user if u can invite me. thanks.

I can vouch for him very strongly.

I know him personally and he is a very good and highly qualified person.

He is from India, but if u think that inviting people from India is risky than i think u are absolutely wrong.

I will not invite ppl from certain countries, because its too much risk for my account

I think denying a person based on country he belongs is bullshit.

Its better u chose a person from his act not from which he belongs

Just a suggestion, they are your invites and u are the boss.

Disme
05-28-2010, 06:07 AM

Might have been the reason for his recent applicaton denial at another F-tracker, you'd think he'd learn from that experience :lol:

Zac090
05-28-2010, 06:16 AM

:yup:

superjojo
05-28-2010, 06:20 AM
But FTN is ratiofree ;)

anonymous0711
05-28-2010, 06:47 AM
I dont think denying someone because of their country is bullshit... obviously not 1 but several trackers have found it necessary and it isnt because 1 or 2 people from there decided to cheat... it was a common link and so it was in their best interest and so if the OP also feels like it is in his best interest he has that right as he has no obligation to give these invites in the first place
also are you from india BABBY? because i've always been under the impression that knowing someone personally included having met them

X-Files
05-28-2010, 07:39 AM
just like High-Level-Guy ...

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 07:45 AM
Can we get a list of naughty and nice countries here? I've been pretending to be an American, but that doesn't seem to have the weight it used to.

So, I need an English speaking country that has a mild-mannered reputation (trustable)...maybe I'll switch to Canadian if it'll get me an invite. :shifty:

X-Files
05-28-2010, 07:54 AM
I want to be Canadaian then! :D

crespo9
05-28-2010, 07:56 AM

that the unusual I said is mean that may hard to see,it means rare.I don't say it for XXX.:)Maybe my depiction havn't said clearly.Sorry.

anonymous0711
05-28-2010, 08:15 AM

that the unusual I said is mean that may hard to see,it means rare.I don't say it for XXX.:)Maybe my depiction havn't said clearly.Sorry.

Does anyone actually understand what he is trying to say here?

TIP(and this goes for anyone it applies to not just the quoted user) - if you dont speak english well stick to the basics, avoid larger words if you cant use them properly it doesnt make you sound smarter it just makes ppl more confused as to wtf ur trying to say... grammer, spelling, etc dont rly matter its the internet but at least try and get the msg across using the right words in an order that is at least somewhat comprehensible

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 08:16 AM

You can stay with me, HD. I have a very nice log cabin in the woods where I make lumber and maple syrup. I hope you like flapjacks and flannel...:)

sheri1983
05-28-2010, 08:36 AM
congratulation man...
i hope you have what.cd invite i dying for it try to get it hardly but never get it i love music its my life and have great collection about 50 or 60 gb hope you help me will appreciate it....thanks in advance man...

ElitUser
05-28-2010, 08:52 AM
I would like an invite to ScT because they have the best pre-times.

Dont know you are joking or not, SCT is down, if you mean www.scenetorrents.org (http://www.scenetorrents.org)

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 08:52 AM

Unfortunately (should it be?) I understood him perfectly.

Congratulations, you're not as stupid as I thought you were. You should go for a 10/10 on my intelligence quiz by listing me 5 "rare" movies that you have never seen. I myself can't think of 5, so impress me.

have great collection about 50 or 60 gb

Sounds like 3 music folders on my hard drive. Trust me, you can live without What, I'm doing so just fine, so are a lot of other people. Google is your man, even for good quality rips. :)

Niv-S
05-28-2010, 09:00 AM
hey I really need invite to whatcd or waff.. in the past i was a memeber in there but I wasnt used this acc cus i dont listen FLAC and that, todays I really want to back a memeber an one of this tracker, if u can help me it would be great.

sec, I use to download HD stuff, so hd-bits.ro i know good tracker or HD-torrent.. waiting for your respon

crespo9
05-28-2010, 09:03 AM

TIP(and this goes for anyone it applies to not just the quoted user) - if you dont speak english well stick to the basics, avoid larger words if you cant use them properly it doesnt make you sound smarter it just makes ppl more confused as to wtf ur trying to say... grammer, spelling, etc dont rly matter its the internet but at least try and get the msg across using the right words in an order that is at least somewhat comprehensible
Thank you for your comprehension and suggestion,I will learn more about grammar and glossary.At the same time, do more practice.:)

BABBY
05-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I dont think denying someone because of their country is bullshit... obviously not 1 but several trackers have found it necessary and it isnt because 1 or 2 people from there decided to cheat... it was a common link and so it was in their best interest and so if the OP also feels like it is in his best interest he has that right as he has no obligation to give these invites in the first place
also are you from india BABBY? because i've always been under the impression that knowing someone personally included having met them

Yes i am from India and i have met him.
Many trackers have banned certain countries because they think it is worth doing so, It is their tracker and they do what they feel, they are the boss, but still i don't feel that its correct, their are two side of a coin, it all depends on which side u choose. If u dont know than i can inform u that i have found more traders from your place then mine.
But i am not that type of person that i will pinpoint any one or any country.

I just hate people who distinguish people based on their cast, race, place of living or birth.

If the OP tells that i will not give invites to people who are of particular country then i think all "particular country" people should write that we will only give invites to all the banned country including me. lol

This is real bullshit.

Suppose u were from Romania and u were a old and helpfull member of this forum and suppose u asked for me for an invite in my giveaway and suppose another person from USA who was new on the forum and asked for the same invite. so what do u think whom should i give the invite?

And dont talk of tracker rules, the first rule in any forum or tracker is not to flame topic or not to be racist.

MiNiMAL
05-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Can i reqest High level invite (TTC) . Because is High level tracker ! :emule::smoke:
Cheers !

[techno/edit/] JoKe ! :)

BABBY
05-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Can i reqest High level invite (TTC) . Because is High level tracker ! :emule::smoke:

What is TTC?

alk3076
05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
first of all, congratulation mate~!

It'll be really appreciated if you give me an invite to FTN
reason:
I heard that
The content there is 0-day and a massive amount of exclusive content which is probably not found on a lot of other trackers.
FTN has a lot of movies and tv packs.
The pretimes there is considered
one of the fastest pre-times among most trackers.
and FTN is ratio-free tracker.
I especially love ratio-free tracker.

yes, i'm new here but
Needless to say,
I can't explain how honorable it is to be a part of FTN in words.
It's been such a long time to take this opportunity to get into FTN.
Thanks even though I'm not qualified to be a part of FTN.
but... i desoerately want FTN...

Zac090
05-28-2010, 09:45 AM
The content there is 0-day and a massive amount of exclusive content which is probably not found on a lot of other trackers.

what 'exclusive content' ???!!!

db_la_23
05-28-2010, 09:57 AM
not every Indian is a cheater. i don't thing this racism is needed in forums.

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Tfirst of all, congratulation mate~!

reason:
I heard that

yes, i'm new here but
Needless to say,

I was going to write a witty reply to this, but I changed my mind. Worthless wasting my time when people make it so easy.

not every Indian is a cheater.

I learnt quite the opposite while playing diablo.

Polarbear
05-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Also, I'd like to request TTC because it's a super 1337 topsite. I think I'll be a good member because it'd inflate my e-peen so greatly that I'd have to carry it around in a wheelbarrow. Thanks in advance :fst:

This: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-req-ttc-309596 is how you get in you vollnoob. :bleh:

yj41
05-28-2010, 10:35 AM
so many people....
but i can wait....

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 11:00 AM

Dont know you are joking or not, SCT is down, if you mean www.scenetorrents.org (http://www.scenetorrents.org)

Thanks for your kindness, Elit. My post was very much in satire. I was mocking a site that took advantage of the community's generosity, the many empty requests that are made in this thread (and others), and the OP who is wasting everyone's time.

My advice: Only give things, including this thread and the OP, the respect they deserve. There are far better give-aways than this one. In fact, true to his copy-and-paste history, this thread is a pale copy of one done this Christmas by Idol. The main difference being Idol's ability and willingness to give invites to deserving members.

mindlock
05-28-2010, 11:04 AM

Might have been the reason for his recent applicaton denial at another F-tracker, you'd think he'd learn from that experience :lol:

Well, I was mislead......:(

cinephilia
05-28-2010, 11:49 AM

Congratulations, you're not as stupid as I thought you were. You should go for a 10/10 on my intelligence quiz by listing me 5 "rare" movies that you have never seen. I myself can't think of 5, so impress me.
according to his post, he must be looking for karagarga.

addon619
05-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Is der any chance for torrentleech or torrentvault invite...?

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM

Damn it, you ruined my finale. This conversation could have gone two ways. He actually can think of some rare movie he's been hunting for, at which point your reply would be ample. Or, he can't and it proves his insincerity.

Did no one ever teach you that it's rude to mess up another man's set up for a let down, monsieur?

Burnsy
05-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I just hate people who distinguish people based on their cast, race, place of living or birth.

Oh come on... it's an internet forum... a few lines of text... exactly how does excluding someone from being invited to a tracker, based on their countries exclusion from said tracker (by the tracker themselves, not the inviter) constitute racism in any form?

It's a fact of life (in BT world anyway) that certain countries have a higher proportion of users who use cheating software etc than others, and due to this the countries usually end up being excluded from signing up... just something that has to be dealt with...

And dont talk of tracker rules, the first rule in any forum or tracker is not to flame topic or not to be racist.

Another major one is not to cheat... but it doesn't stop large numbers of people from doing so, usually resulting in the countries housing the higher percentage of cheaters being banned... it's a double edged sword I'm afraid. You can't hide behind one set of rules while ignoring others.

not every Indian is a cheater. i don't thing this racism is needed in forums.

See my points raised above... it pisses me off when people fall back on the 'race card' when being excluded from something... not because of their race, but because there has been a higher than average proportion of members from their country cheating and being caught doing so.

Like I said before... it's the tinterweb... some lines of text... how can you possibly distinguish between, race, colour, creed or anything else unless you highlight/raise/make people aware of the fact yourself??

Some folks are just super sensitive these days... political correctness gone mad in some respects.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
As I know it have a lot of torrents .The site has some of the best pretimes along with amazing speeds on most torrents. I am interested in movies and TV and love tasting the newest resources, this is definately the place for me. one features that makes this tracker so unique, is that there is no ratio/download and only upload is ever counted ,it could be said that FTN is a fantasy place.There I could get a good experience,because of its unusual movies ,music packs,active forum,lively irc,good community.What a wonderful place.So I apply for its invite.And I will also do well.Thank you for your great ga,hope to have a chance,Prayer,Prayer,Prayer...

Many places has lots more torrents the FTN and some have better pretimes idiot and speed.
If you you were truly "interested in movies and TV" then you'd be asking for a dedicated tracker not a general 0day one.
As for unusual movies IT"S ODAY HOW DIFFERENT OR UNUSUAL DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE?
Also same old argument you can't judge a community without being there .
In short bs and as usual this type of giveaway draws them out of the woodwork.
Hombre seriously dude let me know if anyone asks you for anything that isn't super-duper rare /elite.

You can stay with me, HD. I have a very nice log cabin in the woods where I make lumber and maple syrup. I hope you like flapjacks and flannel...:)

I think that you're confusing Canada with New England.

Make lumber?:unsure:

crespo9
05-28-2010, 12:57 PM
You know, I give out an application,and I am not a FTN member.So I can't absolutely know everything about FTN,of course,I can't list it.FTN is a secret site,so we have limit ways to learn more about it,just as reviews ,other persons' post ,talk with other friends.Every one have everyone's FTN, everyone have everyone different options.We get the profiles from these.Although the information we get are limited,but the basic knowleage are set up.Based on these basic knowledge I make my decision,whether I need it and fit to me.The more you know a place,the more you may love it .I am really doing this thing.:)
From your words, you maybe are a proud member of FTN,can you tell me more and further information about it ,or correct my knowledge.OF COURSE,the things or information that FTN are not allowed you don't tell me and others.:)
PS: I need one 0day tracker that are unique,and I also said I want to get 0day's movie and some other resources.In my post I said it as tasting newest resources.and as I know if I have FTN, I don't need other 0day tracker.And it is a ratio-free site.What a great.

Hombre
05-28-2010, 01:45 PM
HELLO BOY.Congratulation for your three stars.I want to get an invite of FTN.FTN is definately one of the top 0-day trackers around. It has existed in the world for several years,so it has a Great accumulation.As I know it have a lot of torrents .The site has some of the best pretimes along with amazing speeds on most torrents. I am interested in movies and TV and love tasting the newest resources, this is definately the place for me. one features that makes this tracker so unique, is that there is no ratio/download and only upload is ever counted ,it could be said that FTN is a fantasy place.There I could get a good experience,because of its unusual movies ,music packs,active forum,lively irc,good community.What a wonderful place.So I apply for its invite.And I will also do well.Thank you for your great ga,hope to have a chance,Prayer,Prayer,Prayer...
I can't consider you yet, because you only have few posts at fst, and i dont really know u. i rather invite people i know more of posting at fst. i'm not saying u are bad person, but u are too new to fst and i always think ppl who joined place and dont participate often are just here to hunt invites. so, sorry.

congratulation man...
i hope you have what.cd invite i dying for it try to get it hardly but never get it i love music its my life and have great collection about 50 or 60 gb hope you help me will appreciate it....thanks in advance man...
50gb is decent size collection. but u fail to read my very first and more simple "rule" of this giveaway, and as i dont see "very good reasons" or even some good written request, i'll keep my what.cd invites with me.

:) I had 3 invs to sct when they closed down. i am sorry i never had time to invite 3 lucky ppl there, but in total time i was a member, i took 5 good person there. i still miss sct.

hey I really need invite to whatcd or waff.. in the past i was a memeber in there but I wasnt used this acc cus i dont listen FLAC and that, todays I really want to back a memeber an one of this tracker, if u can help me it would be great.

sec, I use to download HD stuff, so hd-bits.ro i know good tracker or HD-torrent.. waiting for your respon
:wacko: u dont listen flac and you lose acc there? what are u saying?

Cheers !

[techno/edit/] BABBY - http://www.tothecore.co.cc/ ! :)
for what i know ttc has no invites, not a member there, but site is no fantasy and exists, but every1 spreads rumour and bullshit. if any1 want invite me there, go ahead. :shutup:

first of all, congratulation mate~!

reason:
I heard that

yes, i'm new here but
Needless to say,
desperately u want ftn? i dont invite ppl to trackers who take bt too serious to be "desperate" to join site. i wont even argue longer, please.

cinephilia
05-28-2010, 01:51 PM

Damn it, you ruined my finale. This conversation could have gone two ways. He actually can think of some rare movie he's been hunting for, at which point your reply would be ample. Or, he can't and it proves his insincerity.

Did no one ever teach you that it's rude to mess up another man's set up for a let down, monsieur?
come on. either way, he'll keep saying the same thing over and over.
the guy will never admit that he invented fanciful arguments to cover his penchant for rare trackers.

oh and sorry mister, you know i'm not a social animal :(

zepesca
05-28-2010, 02:16 PM
waffles invitation if possible, tia.
looking for music tracker cause need to upgrade a few of my prefered groups,musics, and guess this one does the job or maybe is brother if u have. congrats for your 3 rd star.

Polarbear
05-28-2010, 02:43 PM
for what i know ttc has no invites, not a member there, but site is no fantasy and exists, but every1 spreads rumour and bullshit. if any1 want invite me there, go ahead. :shutup:

:phone:

ElitUser
05-28-2010, 03:45 PM
@hombre
What about my requist, You dont say anything about my requist.

alk3076
05-28-2010, 03:53 PM
desperately u want ftn? i dont invite ppl to trackers who take bt too serious to be "desperate" to join site. i wont even argue longer, please.
i just wanna appeal
so.. yes that was my mistake
i'm so sorry

IdolEyes787
05-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Congratulations, you're not as stupid as I thought you were. You should go for a 10/10 on my intelligence quiz by listing me 5 "rare" movies that you have never seen. I myself can't think of 5, so impress me.You know, I give out an application,and I am not a FTN member.So I can't absolutely know everything about FTN,of course,I can't list it.FTN is a secret site,so we have limit ways to learn more about it,just as reviews ,other persons' post ,talk with other friends.Every one have everyone's FTN, everyone have everyone different options.We get the profiles from these.Although the information we get are limited,but the basic knowleage are set up.Based on these basic knowledge I make my decision,whether I need it and fit to me.The more you know a place,the more you may love it .I am really doing this thing.:)
From your words, you maybe are a proud member of FTN,can you tell me more and further information about it ,or correct my knowledge.OF COURSE,the things or information that FTN are not allowed you don't tell me and others.:)
PS: I need one 0day tracker that are unique,and I also said I want to get 0day's movie and some other resources.In my post I said it as tasting newest resources.and as I know if I have FTN, I don't need other 0day tracker.And it is a ratio-free site.What a great.

waffles invitation if possible, tia.
looking for music tracker cause need to upgrade a few of my prefered groups,musics, and guess this one does the job or maybe is brother if u have. congrats for your 3 rd star.

@hombre
What about my requist, You dont say anything about my requist.

desperately u want ftn? i dont invite ppl to trackers who take bt too serious to be "desperate" to join site. i wont even argue longer, please.i just wanna appeal
so.. yes that was my mistake
i'm so sorry

Can you please do a favour and PM me the sites that you collectively belong to so that I can get about to deleting my accounts.
Hombre too please.

I'm still on the fence about polarbear .

Chief_Garbonzo
05-28-2010, 05:07 PM

Mmmm, I know I wasn't invited, can I come tho?? LOL. Sounds like a get-a-way to me!!! hahaha We can go out and fish for dinner, and maybe go green in the cabin by installing a solar panel somewhere to get sun. Then we could go gather firewood for a cozy, cracklin' fire!! ok, I stop now, I think I crossed the 'corny' line. LOL :lol:

Hombre - Any chance you a DnB fan? I would request to peer into DB9 if possible. No hurries or worries G.

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 05:24 PM

I think that you're confusing Canada with New England.

Make lumber?:unsure:

Us true Canadaians can make anything with our chainsaws. Geesh.

And ofc, Chief, you are always welcome. Already have the solar panels- they're National law. :lol:

The_Martinator
05-28-2010, 06:05 PM
This guy Hombre iz supah coolio. He is on like all the sites!!!

anon
05-28-2010, 06:19 PM
FTN. ... I am interested in movies and TV and love tasting the newest resources, this is definately the place for me.

Most if not all other 0-Day trackers should offer the same new files. :unsure:

QPD
05-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Can anyone edit this thread's title to "miracles do happen v3"??

anon
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM
You saw what happened to v1 and v2. :dry:

QPD
05-28-2010, 06:32 PM
that's the idea

TheDog
05-28-2010, 06:53 PM
yeah right.. and pigs fly

i can give you at least 2 trackers where he don't and never will have invite: CN and iTS. But i'm sure there are many more..
so guys don't believe everyone who is making threads like this one

deadalive1
05-28-2010, 06:58 PM
^^^QFT and I know of 1 other as well.

TraLaLa
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM

i can give you at least 2 trackers where he don't and never will have invite: CN and iTS. But i'm sure there are many more..

he is staff :naughty:

ca_aok
05-28-2010, 07:05 PM

he is staff :naughty:
I find the irony of this quote and post amusing :P

anonymous0711
05-28-2010, 08:56 PM
@BABBY i dont mean to be racist i am just saying that there is a reason that certain countries are banned on several trackers and its not because of the color of their skin, caste, or because they feel that everyone in the country is a bad person... it just so happens that unfortunately many ppl from those countries are involved in cheating and/or other unacceptable practices. Unfortunately a few bad apples spoil the entire bunch
and i was just curious about whether or not you had met him as it seemed unlikely that ppl who had met on this forum would actually take the time to meet eachother outside of here but i guess i was wrong... my bad

but no im not racist it just so happens that certain groups of ppl stereotyped both in the bt world and in everyday life... these stereotypes dont arise randomly they come about because larger proportions of ppl from particular groups happen to be associated with an action,state of being, etc
so no i dont think all indians cheat but sadly so many have done it that its easier for many trackers to ban them than deal with them on an individual basis

Disme
05-28-2010, 09:26 PM
:phone:

In regard of your post in the TTC-thread that is closed now ...
http://www.eastsidepatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/HomerStranglesBart1.gif

cinephilia
05-28-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm still on the fence about polarbear .
polarbear is first and foremost a decision maker at the jugendamt if it's of any help.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2010, 09:44 PM
I liked him better when I thought he was just a simple furry bear.

Btw what the fuck is up with closing the TTC thread anyway? If I closed every thread just because it wasn't going the way I'd like it to there wouldn't be any left open .

PS I have 10000 more posts than hombre have yet to make one about either anal sex or paying for prostitutes .

Hombre
05-28-2010, 09:58 PM

problem of fst is have noobs like u and other guy, who cant even read first post correct. cant fst filter noob retarded like guys who cant read?

ElitUser
05-28-2010, 10:05 PM
@Hombre
what about my request, do you read it.

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 10:15 PM
@Homber
what about my requist, do you read it.

Not only do you not know how to spell "request", you failed at spelling the inviter's name. If you're going to suck up, do it right. For example:

Hombre, I know you're a nice guy deep down inside behind all the terrible things you expose about CN in screenshots every now and then. I want you to invite me to GFT, but not before you give BarryWhite an epileptic seizure by sending him a PM with your beautiful avatar.

megabyteme
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Can anyone edit copy-and-paste this thread's title to "miracles do happen v3"??

Fixed it, QPD. :)

And give me my invite to ScT, hornbery! :angry: I am qualified, Canadian with FOUR stars. Everyone knows ScT just went underground for security purposes. Give me my invite Mister Bigshotz!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Just look @ my post count! I am better membur than U. :01:

Just luk @ mi shirtz and gief me my invite to ScT!!!!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/huge_e_peen_shirt-p235377284227443613caih_400.jpg

If OP cannot give me this invite, he is not bigshotz like he says and should be BANNED! :angry::angry::angry:

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 10:52 PM
And here I thought I'm the one with lack of sleep.

ElitUser
05-28-2010, 11:00 PM
@ringhunter
I have made my request, and I do belive Hombre will read it.
Thanks for your kindness to correct my spelling.

If you want to say at Hombre that you are happy to see him expose all the terrible things about CN in screenshots every now and then ( although I dont have any idea about it ) and he is a nice guy deep down inside ( I do belive it ) and you want an Invite from him then why do you ask me to say this word behalf of you ? LOL

cinephilia
05-28-2010, 11:21 PM
hilarious my friend.

Disme
05-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Btw what the fuck is up with closing the TTC thread anyway? If I closed every thread just because it wasn't going the way I'd like it to there wouldn't be any left open.

Just what I was thinking ...

I love kissing the wrong (ex)-ass :D

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Can anyone edit copy-and-paste this thread's title to "miracles do happen v3"??

Fixed it, QPD. :)

And give me my invite to ScT, hornbery! :angry: I am qualified, Canadian with FOUR stars. Everyone knows ScT just went underground for security purposes. Give me my invite Mister Bigshotz!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Just look @ my post count! I am better membur than U. :01:

Just luk @ mi shirtz and gief me my invite to ScT!!!!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/huge_e_peen_shirt-p235377284227443613caih_400.jpg

If OP cannot give me this invite, he is not bigshotz like he says and should be BANNED! :angry::angry::angry:

And here I thought I'm the one with lack of sleep wit.

Please stop pretending to be Canadian ,the president of Canada is not amused in the least.

Also I have something like the eighth most posts ever here so if anyone is going to get anything it better be me.
I'd like an invite to whichever site hates FST the most please.

Here's my utorrent stats .

http://i47.tinypic.com/ehyi3b.jpg

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 01:56 AM
You We have a President? :unsure:

ca_aok
05-29-2010, 03:06 AM
Shopped imo.

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Shopped imo.

holy crap only launched 95 times... someone seeds 24/7 nice

aly13
05-29-2010, 04:03 AM
I don't have invites, it works on submit app for new member. Maybe some1 has invites, but not me, I am sorry. this is what i said about sites that dont have invite system.

Thank you man for your reply.

BABBY
05-29-2010, 06:46 AM
Some folks are just super sensitive these days... political correctness gone mad in some respects.

This applies to u also, as u have taken a long time to write a long essay.

TheDog
05-29-2010, 07:42 AM

problem of fst is have noobs like u and other guy, who cant even read first post correct. cant fst filter noob retarded like guys who cant read?
we can't read or you can't write correctly? from what i know iTS have an invite system (by filling an app), in CN members from a certain class can also have invites and i can continue with other trackers if you want. Each tracker has an invite system and on every one you can get invites, even on the closed hdbits. But not you..
So who is the real noob?

//funny: most of the users request invites on trackers where OP of this thread don't have invites.

BABBY
05-29-2010, 07:54 AM
it's a double edged sword I'm afraid. You can't hide behind one set of rules while ignoring others.

Thats what i was telling to say, hope u did not figure it out as u were more busy in quoting than understanding what i wrote.

it pisses me off when people fall back on the 'race card'

Did it concerned u?

Were u addressed?

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Shopped imo.

Tweren't.If you search my threads here you will see that I was having an impending HD failure so for the sake of posterity I thought I'd save my utorrent stats before they got reset.
Although I'm sure by posting them some douche will probably now start using it as his own.:eyebrows:
I also saved screens of the oldest torrents (about 2 years ) and the biggest upload 1TB give or take a bit.
I'm not looking to get into any new sites but if bt ( and the transient nature of trackers ) has taught me anything, it's that you can never be too prepared.

Besides anyone that knows me knows I couldn't photoshop anything if my life depended on it.

Btw hombre never got back to me so I think he's either inconsiderate, scamming or dead.
Hopefully dead.

QPD
05-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Shopped imo.

Tweren't.If you search my threads here you will see that I was having an impending HD failure so for the sake of posterity I thought I'd save my utorrent stats before they got reset.
Although I'm sure by posting them some douche will probably now start using it as his own.:eyebrows:
I also saved screens of the oldest torrents (about 2 years ) and the biggest upload 1TB give or take a bit.
I'm not looking to get into any new sites but if bt ( and the transient nature of trackers ) has taught me anything, it's that you can never be too prepared.

Besides anyone that knows me knows I couldn't photoshop anything if my life depended on it.

Btw hombre never got back to me so I think he's either inconsiderate, scamming or dead.
Hopefully dead.

Idol, you are taking BT world too damn serious !!!
:shutup:

ca_aok
05-29-2010, 02:38 PM

Hopefully dead.
tldr: Bitorrent is srs business.

Eros-x
05-29-2010, 03:50 PM
I'd like to formally congratulate you on reaching 500 posts. Lol -- someday I hope to reach that. I'd also like to give you thanks for making such a great thread! Even though you didn't have to; you are helping a lot of people.

Anyway, as you are offering invites, I'd like to make use of your Generosity. if you would be so kind, could you give me an invite to TorrentLeech? I've read great reviews on it, and it looks to be what i am looking for. Currently, I'm only part of two communities: IPtorrent and Demonoid, so I'm looking to expand my horizon. Due to me being fairly new to the Private-Tracker-Game, my resume isn't so impressive. But I do know the proper way of keeping good ratio, and assure you, I will not cause harm to your name.

You are sticking your neck out for me, so I will provide with any proof you request.

-regards

Burnsy
05-29-2010, 03:51 PM

This applies to u also, as u have taken a long time to write a long essay.

Not super sensitive, but everyone has things that annoy them don't they? Like people not getting what they want and then falling back on some sort of 'moral issue' to try explaining the reason for it.

Essay? A couple of paragraphs doesn't constitute an essay does it? Really?

Thats what i was telling to say, hope u did not figure it out as u were more busy in quoting than understanding what i wrote.

I understood perfectly what you meant. You tried to use a trackers 'rules' regarding racism/racist posting etc against them in so far as you felt the exclusion of certain countries was in some respect inherently racist in itself... which is just bollocks when you think that cheating was also against the trackers rules... but it didn't stop the members from those countries subsequently being banned from being guilty of using those 'against the rules' methods more so than any other countries who, funnily enough, don't get banned...

it pisses me off when people fall back on the 'race card'

Did it concerned u?

Were u addressed?

Not concern me exactly but it does piss me off when assholes people use the 'race' card when it clearly doesn't apply... seems to be an issue people seem to be scared to stand up to these days... and as for me being addressed... you've posted on a public forum and your comments are open to be read by, and responded to, by all... if you don't like other peoples input and dislike being disagreed with then may I suggest you take it to PM...

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Hopefully dead.

Idol, you are taking BT world too damn serious !!!
:shutup:

Yeah I'm known far and wide for my seriousness.:unsure:

Btw just to outdo hombre when I get to 6 stars I'm going to give away invites to all the places that don't have invites.

Burnsy
05-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Btw just to outdo hombre when I get to 6 stars I'm going to give away invites to all the places that don't have invites.

:lol:

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm going to give away invites to all the places that don't have invites.

I think he's already beaten you to that with this thread. :(

anon
05-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Shopped imo.

They invented this thing, called Bencode Editor... :happy:

ca_aok
05-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Shopped imo.

They invented this thing, called Bencode Editor... :happy:
It just doesn't have the same ring to it though...

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/6242008102405AM_1199646455587.jpg

Chief_Garbonzo
05-29-2010, 08:17 PM
^^^^ LOL. i love it =)

Yo Hombre, you ok? Still hanging in there? Not much chatter from you...

/me gives Hombre a blue umbrella.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Bump for French people.

TraLaLa
06-02-2010, 08:47 AM
i have a request, stop this .

superjojo
06-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I have one question. How many of you got what you requested?

megabyteme
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm still waiting for my ScT invite...:(

puffadell
06-02-2010, 06:00 PM
can i get TT

anon
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Sure!

megabyteme
06-02-2010, 06:10 PM
can i get TT

I think what everyone above you, on this entire page, is trying to say, is that this is a COMPLETE waste of time.

If you have a legit request (I would recommend reading some of the ones that were granted), write one up and see if someone ELSE will help you out.

Hornbery suffers from chronic oxygen loss. If it were not for a bicycle pump and a trained monkey who occasionally inflates a stretch of rubber tubing connected directly to his cerebral cortex, he would not be able to copy and paste his threads. Ofc, sometimes the monkey gets lazy and hornbery goes for hours, sometimes days, under complete oxygen depletion.

aly13
06-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Maybe Hombre have problems...

KZEE
06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Can I get an FTN invite plz
very interested in their exclusive packs

Quarterquack
06-02-2010, 06:30 PM

Don't forget to mention the rare movies.

aly13
06-02-2010, 06:35 PM
don't forget to mention the rare movies.

:)

anon
06-02-2010, 07:06 PM

A lot of sites have exclusive packs, what makes FTN's so special?

ca_aok
06-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Its level of course. They're level 8 packs, therefore super exclusive.

Totti
06-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I want to enter smcn if you don't have it I will not respect you what so ever

sake
06-03-2010, 07:47 AM

This is nearly impossible :D

I want to enter smcn if you don't have it I will not respect you what so ever

:ermm:

Hmmm :)

Totti
06-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Hehe I was drunk while posting that but if you got it then it's ok I guess

lan
06-03-2010, 03:06 PM
hey man can i req X264 ot TV
thx

Totti
06-03-2010, 03:08 PM
thx

You are a trader I doubt he will invite you.....

sake
06-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Hehe I was drunk while posting that but if you got it then it's ok I guess

:D

OK, no problem :)

Zac090
06-03-2010, 05:22 PM
thx

You are a trader I doubt he will invite you.....

no,he is a DVDR-Fan :yup:

shaardu
06-04-2010, 07:20 AM
this is one of the funniest thread i have ever seen...seriously guys ,some of u have great sense of humour!!!if u don understand what i am sayin,just browse through all the 17 pages and u ll kno...nice one guys!!where is hombre by the way??

hotstuff
06-04-2010, 07:59 AM
congrats on 500m hombre you my friend are one of the good guys thx for being here

megabyteme
06-04-2010, 08:17 AM
where is hombre by the way??

Up to his usual tricks. :yup:

http://i49.tinypic.com/erjx1x.gif

reddy
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
hi hombe congrats 4 ur 3stars status. i will b thankful 2 u if u could invite me to torrentleech