PDA

View Full Version : Counter-stike

krome
10-30-2003, 08:04 PM
I i wrote from be-4 this has been hell with this game getting it to work, that steam sh** sucks, cant even patch this thing without havnin ot run that steam thing, Cant belive this mess i got myself into, Please if there is anybody that had this happen to them write me back... otherwise imma return this game back for my $ dont really want to, liked if i can play

Half-life Platinum Collecton
Counter-Strike - without any updates do to issues
Windows 98
Direct X9
ATI Radeon 9000 pro

TheFilePirater
10-30-2003, 08:25 PM
can u explain the problem boss....

you bought the game?? :blink:

Cygnuz-Y
10-30-2003, 08:58 PM
So, You are trying to update Via STEAM right?,if Steam is the problem then you are done, that shit wont work EVER, i finally could install it and then when i click play CS it displays a big fucking windows saying that STEAM couldnt prepare CS for being played, Wich is BULLSHIT!, Steam Sucks there is nothing users can do about it..... JUST STEAL HL2 SOURCE CODE IN REVENGE :lol: :lol: :lol:

krome
10-30-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@30 October 2003 - 12:58
So, You are trying to update Via STEAM right?,if Steam is the problem then you are done, that shit wont work EVER, i finally could install it and then when i click play CS it displays a big fucking windows saying that STEAM couldnt prepare CS for being played, Wich is BULLSHIT!, Steam Sucks there is nothing users can do about it..... JUST STEAL HL2 SOURCE CODE IN REVENGE :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 hours ago when i bought this game, havnt got the chance to play any online :angry: few seconds from returning this!!

RTCW = A kool online game to play now...

krome
10-30-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@30 October 2003 - 12:25
can u explain the problem boss....

you bought the game?? :blink:
my other writing about the problem is in the GameWorld page 1 somewhere there

Cygnuz-Y
10-30-2003, 09:13 PM
If you Like RTCW, you should try Enemy Territory, is super cool too... B)