PDA

View Full Version : need the place

berry89
05-28-2010, 11:37 AM
i can give you....revtt , botmetv, iplay... invites------you choose

Quarterquack
05-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Is this the dating tracker? Seriously dude, hit the clubs and just talk to people, even if guys, guys have girl-friends, too. You don't need a tracker to teach you how to get 7 digits.

nthpeter
05-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Is this the dating tracker? Seriously dude, hit the clubs and just talk to people, even if guys, guys have girl-friends, too. You don't need a tracker to teach you how to get 7 digits.

Whats you talkin about? What is the place? Am i missing something?

berry89
05-28-2010, 01:59 PM
theplace.biz...yeah i dont need this tracker .... but one of my family need magic and hynosis video or ebook.......is all about business ....anyway already got it

rocknrule
05-28-2010, 02:30 PM

it's bitseduce, not theplace. :D

sharemore
05-28-2010, 04:42 PM
check pm,i can give you theplace

anon
05-28-2010, 06:30 PM
theplace.biz...yeah i dont need this tracker .... but one of my family need magic and hynosis video or ebook.......is all about business ....anyway already got it

Did you try looking for the video/e-book elsewhere before opening this thread? Just because ThePlace specializes on that kind of stuff, it doesn't mean you won't find it on other places.