pls ANY ONE?

n00bz0r
05-29-2010, 02:49 AM
ya could have done better..
:snooty:

Cabalo
05-29-2010, 02:56 AM
Great request.
I have several invites to IPT, maybe you want to be more convincing?

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 02:59 AM
And a strike out... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-scc-acoount-414551

http://i46.tinypic.com/ibcjz6.jpg

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 03:04 AM
^^thats sad... i mean as doubtful as i am that he would trade an IPT account should i invite him i feel like i cant just based on principle... o well my IPT invites are just as well served sitting there unused

O and congrats on being Canadian lol

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 03:39 AM
^^thats sad... i mean as doubtful as i am that he would trade an IPT account should i invite him i feel like i cant just based on principle... o well my IPT invites are just as well served sitting there unused

O and congrats on being Canadian lol

Thanks, mate. :happy: And good call on keeping your invites for a better day. Just keep your eyes open for new members with promise. Some of these new members may not even be aware of IPT, or how good it is.

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 03:43 AM
IPT is amazing lol even with access to many higher level trackers and such it still remains my most used tracker

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 04:05 AM
It is one of those sites that is perfect for new members who have heard a few of "the best" site names, and want to start there. I get RevTT invites from time to time, and look for good posters who really just waqnt to get their feet wet.

For me, I spent 4 years on TBy before looking around. Sites like IPT will meet a lot of users' needs.

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 04:15 AM
yeah RevTT was actually my very first site and then i got invited to IPT by someone i met on their IRC channel. They are both excellent sites and like you said they easily meet most if not all of the basic users needs. Sadly because they arent high level most ppl pass them off and dont appreciate them but o well, such is life

Chief_Garbonzo
05-29-2010, 08:21 PM
IPT is a great place!! I love it there. I always heard about it for the longest time and never tried it out cuz I was on TL and figured thats good enough, boy was I wrong. Plus, the guy who invited me to IPT turned out to be one cool homey of mine!! All my homeys get much respect and surprises from me!!! :P

I still love TBy too!! I been on there for years. Great place too!

megabyteme
05-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Respect, Chief. :happy:

cinephilia
05-29-2010, 10:56 PM
nice story chief gorgonzola.

Bestfriend81
05-30-2010, 05:37 AM
ipt is the best than scc beleive me..

rank is rank only.

AdrianPhoto
05-30-2010, 09:01 AM
ipt is the best than scc beleive me..
Here is what I think
You're right because:
- You can easily seed on IPT

You're wrong because:
- SCC pretime beats IPT's (For people who cares about surviving BitMeTV for example)

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 01:16 PM
You're wrong because:
- SCC pretime beats IPT's (For people who cares about surviving BitMeTV for example)
I know it doesn't doubt it merits consideration for the vast majority of people into "file-sharing" but if you download something off of say SCC only to cross-seed it on say BMTV you are ,other than satisfying your own selfish purposes, only making matters worse for everyone else at BMTV since they can't upload anything to you or others like you .So they are then left to either -Buy credit.Buy a seedbox.Follow in you dubious footsteps.Partial seed which is only incrementally better.Never use the site except in extreme cases.Get disabled for low ratio.Cheat.

Just my opinion but I think you should either reconsider your practices or for the good of anyone who is actually attempting to make BMTV somewhat usable again quit using it entirely.

Btw congrats on your ratio I'm sure all the people (not me btw so this isn't a personal sour grapes) struggling to exist on "the best TV tracker":ermm: thank you very much.

Although in seriousness most of then are cawks so what the hell fuck them.

cinephilia
05-30-2010, 02:08 PM
if you resort to cross-seed to keep a positive ratio on a tracker, then you shouldn't be member in the first place.

Cabalo
05-30-2010, 02:34 PM
You're wrong because:
I know it doesn't doubt it merits consideration for the vast majority of people into "file-sharing" but if you download something off of say SCC only to cross-seed it on say BMTV you are ,other than satisfying your own selfish purposes, only making matters worse for everyone else at BMTV since they can't upload anything to you or others like you .
But, for the sysop, that's fucking great! One more potential donor to add to the pot. Long-live cross-seeding.
Are you out of your mind? Did I just read someone trying to preach some morality on bt land ? :O

superjojo
05-30-2010, 03:12 PM
(For bestfriend81)
You know it is not so difficult to read. A lot of users
GA IPT. So please do some reading.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Are you out of your mind? Did I just read someone trying to preach some morality on bt land ? :O

Yes and yes.

You know I was just thinking as I was cutting my lawn? What a fucking bunch of putz' we have here living in their little shadow world of dubious morality .The majority of the people can't even use the same pseudonym at FST as elsewhere ( did you just read what I wrote -it's a fucking pseudonym it's already a bloody alias for Christ sake ) out of fear or their own overwhelming shadiness.
And then we get stupidity like the big BitMe freeleech ,which correct me if I'm wrong, if everyone simply lived up to their word and could be trusted not to hit and run on everything like at public trackers then there would probably be no need of ratio systems in the first place and everything might always be freeleech ( which in the present example ironically rewards the people with the best connections and the seedbox whores the most anyway .Not to mention it's a veritable feast for traders wishing to buffer an account or maybe move up a class and add a couple of invites . But shit make sure you remove all the invites from anyone you know is on FST because everyone here without exception is bad:dabs:)
I say again this is suppose to be the "smart" tracker?

megabyteme
05-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Regarding aliases...

/me holds a press conference

megabyteme: There's been speculation that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop...
Christine Everheart: I'm sorry, Mr. megabyteme, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that...
megabyteme: I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero.
Christine Everheart: I never said you were a superhero.
megabyteme: Didn't?
Christine Everheart: Mmm-mmm.
megabyteme: Well, good, because that would be outlandish and, uh, fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public.
Rhodey: [whispers to mega] Just stick to the cards, man.
megabyteme: Yeah, okay.
megabyteme: [holds up his notes and pauses] The truth is...
megabyteme: [puts cards down] I am MBM.

I had to get that off my chest. Whew. I feel better.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 07:13 PM
That's from Finding Forrester isn't it?
You just can't bet Gus Van Sant for though wry bon mots

AdrianPhoto
05-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Actually when it comes to ratio whoring I'm the first one to stand against that.. the problem is I have a slow upload speed, the only way I can survive (even with seeding for months) is cross-seeding.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Google Eldridge Cleaver quotes.

AdrianPhoto
05-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Google "Ursakta Röran Vi Bygger Om"
and "Mia Och Klara"

btw, I'm an Activist humanist, I believe in most of what Eldridge Cleaver say
the problem in the private torrenting is seedboxed trackers, once you get one seedbox.. that's it, you can't stop the snowball..

7th
05-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Never use the site except in extreme cases.

HEY! That's me! :blink:

cinephilia
05-31-2010, 04:13 PM
final bump? what's the point in putting a time limit on a giveaway? :huh:

7th
05-31-2010, 08:44 PM
so people will stop bumping it for weeks, months or worse? :unsure: