PDA

View Full Version : req: HDBits

prima1
05-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Hi, I just bought my first HDTV :) so it's time to get me some HD content
I am a member in good standing in a few top trackers. I will provide ratio and speed proofs if somebody is willing to help me out.
Thanks

P.S if you are a cheater or got your invite through trading thanks but I'll pass.

Edit: Any good HD tracker with a reasonable amount of content (Movies, TV shows, Documentaries) will do. It doesn't have to be the impenetrable HDBits I could care less about rarity

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 03:32 AM
you do realize that #1 there are a lot of other HD sites other than HDbits that would be easier to get into and #2 the invite system at HDbits is closed right now right

Cabalo
05-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Just forget about HDbits, better pretend it doesn't even exist.

AdrianPhoto
05-29-2010, 07:32 AM
P.S if you are a cheater or got your invite through trading thanks but I'll pass.
Lol!

anonymous0711
05-29-2010, 08:29 AM
Just forget about HDbits, better pretend it doesn't even exist.

but it is 1337 and he wants it... just because it is impossible to obtain through any acceptable means doesnt mean he should forget it, just means he should try harder :naughty:

i think im going to make my megan fox request thread tomorrow :)

X-Files
05-29-2010, 08:30 AM
he want to make his identity look clean so people will invite him :yup:

graywolf
05-29-2010, 08:59 AM
i think im going to make my megan fox request thread tomorrow :)

Ah! But I don't think I want to giveaway/trade her yet. :happy:

AdrianPhoto
05-29-2010, 09:24 AM
i think im going to make my megan fox request thread tomorrow
Think that would work?
If it works tell me, I have a long list of "trackers" I want

Zac090
05-29-2010, 10:06 AM
but it is 1337 and he wants it...

maybe he does not care about the 133tness and actually wants THE best HD tracker? :naughty:

BABBY
05-29-2010, 10:16 AM
only way in right now is to make good friends who are old members of hdbits.org and also reputed members their who can vouch for u.

ElitUser
05-29-2010, 11:39 AM
I hard bitme.org giving out HDbits invite in ther power user forum, But I am not sure about it, but it's true people still can join in Hdbits, dont know from where they get the invite.

n00bz0r
05-29-2010, 11:58 AM
people do ask for HDBits invites in BitMe PU forums.. but it doesn't really mean that they get invited.

ElitUser
05-29-2010, 12:18 PM
^^^^ If you are correct then how the new people are still join in Hdbits, from where they got the invite.

AdrianPhoto
05-29-2010, 01:07 PM
I hard bitme.org giving out HDbits invite in ther power user forum, But I am not sure about it, but it's true people still can join in Hdbits, dont know from where they get the invite.
According to the If-you-get-the-invite-edit-your-request rule, last time anyone got HDBits from BitMe was more than a year ago

X-Files
05-29-2010, 01:15 PM
there is a place where you can get anything (at least it was before)

but that place need to pay if u want to enter
and then pay again for what you want (invite/acc)

so is it worth to? fucking no
i still beieve that place is where at least 10% HDBits invitee today coming from

and there is another place, where my inviter to Pedro's (my Net friend) trade bitgamer for HDBits. yeah its fucking too good to believe. but it happen.

Its all about lucky :(

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 02:01 PM
and there is another place, where my inviter to Pedro's (my Net friend) trade bitgamer for HDBits. yeah its fucking too good to believe. but it happen.

:(

Assuming that the person cares more about HD than games . If you wanted a game site and didn't buy into the stupidity that something is more personally important just because it's rarer then I would say the bitGamer guy wasn't so dumb.
Argue all you want about "oh but he could have gotten a lot more for it, because it's worth more" but seriously except for the artificially imposed( by people like you) value on sites simple fact he wanted a game site he didn't want or need a HD one so for him it was as good a deal as any.

anon
05-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi, I just bought my first HDTV :) so it's time to get me some HD content
I am a member in good standing in a few top trackers. I will provide ratio and speed proofs if somebody is willing to help me out.
Thanks

HDBits's invite system is closed. You're better off at requesting a "lower level" tracker like HD-T or HD-Bits.ro.

prima1
05-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok It doesn't have to be HDBits. I didn't have time to do my homework I just heard they're the best. If there's another HD tracker out there that has stuff not easily found on other 0day trackers please enlighten me.

anon
05-29-2010, 08:12 PM
If there's another HD tracker out there that has stuff not easily found on other 0day trackers

P2P group encodes > Scene releases

AdrianPhoto
05-29-2010, 09:12 PM
P2P group encodes > Scene releases
Everytime

X-Files
05-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Assuming that the person cares more about HD than games . If you wanted a game site and didn't buy into the stupidity that something is more personally important just because it's rarer then I would say the bitGamer guy wasn't so dumb.
Argue all you want about "oh but he could have gotten a lot more for it, because it's worth more" but seriously except for the artificially imposed( by people like you) value on sites simple fact he wanted a game site he didn't want or need a HD one so for him it was as good a deal as any.

well he is VIP in HDBits, so i'm surprise he dont have Bitgamer :unsure:
but good news is, i'm working onto him :P

my hdbits.. :fst:

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 11:22 PM
[

well he is VIP in HDBits, so i'm surprise he dont have Bitgamer :unsure:
but good news is, i'm working onto him :P

my hdbits.. :fst:

Yeah because as I attempted to explain the two really equate right? :frusty:

Btw being VIP anyplace usually doesn't mean anything as ( correct me if I'm wrong)it's rarely earned or truly deserved .

ca_aok
05-30-2010, 01:25 AM
Btw being VIP anyplace usually doesn't mean anything as ( correct me if I'm wrong)it's rarely earned or truly deserved .
I wouldn't say rarely, depends on the site really. In some places it's handed out like candy to the friends of the staff (this seems especially prevalent with new sites that don't really have anyone who's contributed enough to warrant VIP status yet), in others it's a worthwhile position only achieved by dedicated uploaders/posters/contributors.

I'd agree with the first bit of the statement though. Being VIP somewhere doesn't make you any inherently better. It's what you did to get there that defines your worth as a member.

Quarterquack
05-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Some sites assign VIPs because the members are prominent/VIP members elsewhere. That's the real kicker, if you ask me.