you are an asshole ..

chalice
05-29-2010, 11:04 PM
I try.

Eeel
05-29-2010, 11:04 PM
fucker fucks a croppers duck in a fucking skirts

nobody belived that .. this suckzerz .. really .. jeebus

i am a combination of several accounts ..

chalice
05-29-2010, 11:09 PM
No, you are a combination of several million unsuccessful genes.

You are the ball and I am the bat.

A very stupid ball and a very clever bat.

Eeel
05-29-2010, 11:10 PM
and we eat each other ... nice

IdolEyes787
05-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Strange browsing a torrent forum no one has anything to say about Mr Hopper dying but there are 123 comments about the Prince of Persia movie being so quickly stolenuploaded.

Imagine you are the s***. SOOOOO QUICK, SOOOOO HAPPY.

Peace and love (god knows you give us enough)

DM Question to self, "If you live in a land full of retards what does that probably make you then? "

l33tpirata13
05-30-2010, 12:53 AM
yeah, i heard about this earlier. EASY RIDER seems more than fit for tonight. i may just watch my favorite diff'rent strokes episode too. the one when Arnold gets mugged. Is it just me or are 80's icons dropping like flys?

megabyteme
05-30-2010, 01:18 AM
Props to Hopper for making his mark. Sorry he had such a tormented life.

RIP

vrich187
05-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Made some great movies.

RIP

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Blue Velvet was my favorite Dennis Hopper film. Isabella Rossellini was hawt in that movie.

I'm not a sadist. I prolly would have pissed on her, tho.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
05-30-2010, 05:58 AM
:eyebrows:

darkstate01
05-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Yeah he had a great life,drugged up most of it and hospitalised due to trying to get out of a moving plane and scrambling across the wing because he thought the plane was on fire...Like you do .
Loved the series he was in last year called crash, He suited the part, And of course blue velvet, directed by the master of madness david lynch, hopper suited that part perfectly as well.
R.I.P Dennis Hopper: 1936 -2010

Assassin1
05-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Easy Rider - unvorgettable Film

j2k4
05-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Easy Rider - unvorgettable Film

Yes - wasn't Peter Vonda in it as well.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Made some great movies.

RIP

He also made a lot of terrible ones and was by his own admission more than a bit of a prick so you must be all conflicted like.

brightsid
05-30-2010, 02:03 PM
There are moments that I`ve had some real brilliance, you know. But I think they are moments. And sometimes, in a career, moments are enough. I never felt I played the great part. I never felt that I directed the great movie. And I can`t say that it`s anybody`s fault but my own.

He had some great moments and a lot of awful ones. Easy Rider is a great movie and marked his generation
R.I.P

l33tpirata13
05-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Speed sucked. But Apocalypse Now more than makes up for any number of bad movies the man starred in. I just learned he directed Colors.
GIMME MY BUNNY!!!!

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Speed was a great action movie period . Failure to see that is inexcusable .

chalice
05-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Speed sucked. But Apocalypse Now more than makes up for any number of bad movies the man starred in. I just learned he directed Colors.
GIMME MY BUNNY!!!!

You are suffering from the symptoms of being a fucking dick.

How's that being a fucking dick thing going for you?

Biggles
05-30-2010, 04:39 PM
74 was pretty good given he burned the candle at both ends and tried to set to the middle bit too.

Easy Rider was the first X rated movie I managed to sneak into. I think I was 15 at the time.

05-30-2010, 10:47 PM
I have never seen any of the movies he was in.

l33tpirata13
05-30-2010, 11:30 PM

the last action scene on the train is kinda what killed it for me. besides that ill concede that the rest was awesome. ok? my bad.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2010, 12:27 AM

the last action scene on the train is kinda what killed it for me. besides that ill concede that the rest was awesome. ok? my bad.

"I'm smarter than you Jack..I'm smarter!!!"
"Yeah but I'm more wooden....I mean taller"

Now if on the other hand you had said that Speed 2 sucked I would have no problem with that statement .
Jason Patric:sick: I was disappointed when the villain didn't kill him.

brotherdoobie
05-31-2010, 05:59 AM

Now if on the other hand you had said that Speed 2 sucked I would have no problem with that statement .

Well said. I totally agree.

However, I have to give props to the ventriloquist that had his hand up Patric's bum; he did a fairly decent job, considering what he had to work with, after all.

-doobs

l33tpirata13
05-31-2010, 03:35 PM

Well said. I totally agree.

However, I have to give props to the ventriloquist that had his hand up Patric's bum; he did a fairly decent job, considering what he had to work with, after all.

-doobs

Jason Patric is a meat puppet, but i have to say NARC wasnt all that bad for a "B" movie. That being said, it wasnt "da shit" either. It did have a really good intro though.

getting back on topic. anyone ever watch The Mario Bros Movie?

IdolEyes787
05-31-2010, 08:02 PM
I got this from another site and it's pretty much true. Denzel Washington might be a great actor, same for Tom Hanks, George Clooney etc but think about it ,they are mostly boring as fuck.
You might go to a Tom Hanks movie .You might enjoy a Tom Hanks movie but no way in hell is your your face ever gonna light up when someone says Tom Hanks.

Hollywood only has a handful of actors who are truly original. Who don’t just read the words on the page like a god damn monkey. Most movies have actors who sound like a ghost hunter trying to contact the other side. Two. Hours. Of. Robotic. Line reads. There are only a few who can make anything interesting. Gary Oldham. Benecio Del Toro. Ian McKellen. Vincent D’Onofrio and Christopher Walken. It’s probably around 20. 19, now, unfortunately.
Dennis Hopper (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20337801,00.html), whose pot-addled Billy in Easy Rider and psychopathic Frank Booth in Blue Velvet helped put the icon in iconoclastic, has died after a decade-long battle with prostate cancer. He was 74.
The legendary actor died about 9 a.m. Saturday surrounded by family in his Los Angeles home.
Taken ill with flu-like symptoms last September, Hopper later said he was suffering with prostate cancer. Family members told PEOPLE that the disease had spread to other organs in his system.
Hopper was better in Nike commercials than Jennifer Aniston or Tobey Macguire have been in anything in their life. Think about that for a second. He even made commercials good.G_8uql9-1IA