PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

luke1000
10-30-2003, 11:37 PM
I think that michael jackson is the king of pop because all he has to do is walk down the street and he is in the papers.
I bet in 30 years time he will still be rembered for his excellant music.
he has done a lot for pepole in need and should be praised for it. :D :D :D :D :D

cwctv
10-30-2003, 11:40 PM
I bet in 30 years time

I bet he's dead. :D

Must admit do like some of his music early syuff that is.

Shouldn't this be in Musicworld too !!!!

kAb
10-30-2003, 11:43 PM
Yeah, and he's a fu*king pedophile who rapes little kids :angry:

Wizzandabe
10-30-2003, 11:50 PM
And this is related to this forum..... :huh:

RPerry
10-30-2003, 11:51 PM
actually, no....
~~ moved~~ to musicworld :huh:

muchspl2
10-30-2003, 11:57 PM
I'm glad his bankrupt that pedophile has ripped off Paul McCarthy, they were good friends so the story I herd he told MJ how he had bought the right to songs and how it was a great investment and such, and when the right to the Beatles came up, he outbid him on the right to his on music, then he turned around and sold them to Nike for gobs of cash
so I dislike any one that would stab a friend in the back

sparsely
10-31-2003, 12:14 AM
I care not about his personal life at all, but I always thought that his music was, to not put too sharp of a point on it, shit.
;)

Celerystalksme
10-31-2003, 12:17 AM
All i can say, in 30 years time he will be remembered...just not for his music ;)

silent VI
10-31-2003, 12:23 AM
i like some of mjs old shit when he was black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but i swear once he got white washed he went mad straight up

CrumbCat
10-31-2003, 01:21 AM
I cannot stand the guy as a person, not can I stand the sight of him. I get pissed every time some television program has the poor judgment to report something about him.

His music, well, it speaks for itself. He has put out some songs which are incredible and will become classics - just not in my collection! ;)

That's all I have to say about that.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.

razorsharp013
10-31-2003, 01:43 AM
I don't know the guy as a person, nor do I care to. I also don't believe he did the things to those children that he was accused of. All I know is he made great music, period. What goes on in his head only he knows for sure. But for his music, he deserves all the praise as one of the greatest of all time.

Adster
10-31-2003, 02:13 AM
im jsut want to know why he keep changing his coulor :blink:

razorsharp013
10-31-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Adster@30 October 2003 - 21:13
im jsut want to know why he keep changing his coulor :blink:
Yeah, that is just about the strangest thing I've ever seen.

I will say this though...........

If everyone on Earth had a heart as golden and loving as his APPEARS to be, the world would be a much better place.

That doesn't mean I don't think he's a bit nutty though.

Formula1
10-31-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 October 2003 - 00:23
i like some of mjs old shit when he was black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but i swear once he got white washed he went mad straight up
true.

Adster
10-31-2003, 02:24 AM
If everyone on Earth had a heart as golden and loving as his APPEARS to be, the world would be a much better place
hmm that soudn sliek a song he wrote

heal the world

make it a better place

:lol: :lol:

far
10-31-2003, 03:43 PM
Fuck the haters!!..MJ is the best!..The true king of rock,pop,and soul!!..He gets a standing avation where ever he goes..He is bigger then any musician out there..Bigger then Elvis and Modonna put together!

don’t let no one get you down
Keep movin’ on higher ground
Keep flying until
You are the king of the hill
No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate
She say this face that you see
Is destined for history

Bow to the king :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

far
10-31-2003, 03:54 PM
The changing of his collor comes from a disease called vitiligo..Its the tabloids that says that he is weird...everyone tht knows him in person knows that he has a great heart and is a great humanitarian..too bad people dont appreciate that..it shows us what kind of a sick place we live in

Here we have a man trying to help the world and make it a better place and we do is call him a weirdo..wacko jacko...Show him some rexpect while he is alive!!

Sparkle1984
10-31-2003, 09:23 PM
He did some good work by singing songs which raise awareness of world issues such as hunger and pollution.
Even though he does seem a bit weird.

far
10-31-2003, 09:47 PM
A human that wasnt allowed to have a normal childhood is destined to be different from a ordinary human..Its not his fault.

Desert Eagle
11-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Yep, I used to like Michael Jackson back when he was a black man and not trying to look like a white woman. It is obvious that he bleached his face and does not have vitiligo. That causes you to have white spots, not even whitening of your whole body.

3RA1N1AC
11-01-2003, 12:52 PM
i think Prince coulda been better than MJ, if Prince didn't waste the 1990s fighting with his record company and making terrible music.

far
11-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Desert eagle....There are plenty pics of am MJ with spots of vitiligo...if he didnt have the body make up on...his whole body would be filled with spots...from head to toe.

le_snap
11-11-2003, 02:38 PM
I reckon he thinks he is Peter Pan. What with Never Land., the boy who never grew up, the little nose, squeeky voice, white skin.
He can dance though. I can't imagine Peter Pan grabbing his crotch ;)

MetroStars
11-11-2003, 04:00 PM
I like man in the mirror...

check yourself b4 u wreck yourself brother :lol:

zinc1
11-11-2003, 04:03 PM
I'm not a great fan of MJ but I do believe that he is one of the best singer/songwriter in our time.

What MJ is doing by changing his appearance and acting weird is more psychological,Ever since his abuse and mistreatment by his Father when he was a child.

Look at him now he even makes his sons wear masks/Veils when they do go out.Weird or what,I really do feel sorry for his kids,with this kind of upbringing I wonder what they will be like when they are older.

olibomb
11-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Whatever Michael Jackson has done, he's made some great music. I think his first album is the biggest selling album ever, so people must think so too

Gre1
11-11-2003, 05:46 PM
I just posted hash of his new album if anyone wants it.

brotherdoobie
11-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@30 October 2003 - 20:21
I cannot stand the guy as a person, not can I stand the sight of him. I get pissed every time some television program has the poor judgment to report something about him.

His music, well, it speaks for itself. He has put out some songs which are incredible and will become classics - just not in my collection! ;)

That's all I have to say about that.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
I agree.

Peace brotherdoobie

Cygnuz-Y
11-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by far@31 October 2003 - 15:54
The changing of his collor comes from a disease called vitiligo..Its the tabloids that says that he is weird...everyone tht knows him in person knows that he has a great heart and is a great humanitarian..too bad people dont appreciate that..it shows us what kind of a sick place we live in

Here we have a man trying to help the world and make it a better place and we do is call him a weirdo..wacko jacko...Show him some rexpect while he is alive!!
But that desease you say he have, he actually get infected by it in pourpouse right??? :blink:

globalterminator
11-11-2003, 07:31 PM
I think he has made some preety cool songs!!

far
11-11-2003, 09:28 PM
But that desease you say he have, he actually get infected by it in pourpouse right???

WTH are u talking about..who would wanna have a disease on purpose!!?
He hides his kids from the public cause the kids Mom want him to do that...If u watched that Martin Bashir documantary U can hear him talk about that...When someone sends u letter threatening that they will kidnap ur kids ...ofcourse ur gonna do ur best to protect them..thats what every normal parent would do...I cant see why this is a big deal..is it a fashion thing or something!?
I understand that this is not a normal childhood...but the world doesnt allow him to live like ordinary people.

namzuf9
11-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by far@11 November 2003 - 21:28
He hides his kids from the public cause the kids Mom want him to do that...If u watched that Martin Bashir documantary U can hear him talk about that...When someone sends u letter threatening that they will kidnap ur kids ...ofcourse ur gonna do ur best to protect them..thats what every normal parent would do...
If you wanted to kidnap Jacko's kids you'd just look for the only children in Disneyworld wearing surgical masks and black lace veils!!!

Aside from the person he is/portrayed to be, I think he has made some good music. Not the type of music that demands the worldwide acclaim he has achieved (is this thanks to his quirky ways and the controversy that follows him?) but good music all the same.