PDA

View Full Version : Bitme Freeleech this weekend

snaketop
05-30-2010, 08:57 AM
http://blogote.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/torrent_bitme_org.jpg

Thought this deserved its own thread, Bitme rarely has freeleech

"Hello BitMe members,

We would like to help honor memorial day by providing a freeleech weekend.

We will begin the freeleech event now and continue through monday night(5-31-2010).
Freeleech means that no downloading will be recorded, however upload stats will continue as normal for those who seed.

Please participate and happy torrenting.

Thank you to all our members.

//BitMe Staff "

Glitterstep
05-30-2010, 11:08 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-free-leech-post-here-166002/page164

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 12:54 PM
//BitMe Staff "

I'm sure that all the brave men and women who fought and died in the service of their country are honoured that you are allowing a bunch of ungrateful, psuedo-criminals to download things for free in their memory.

Seriously this is coming from what is purportedly the "intelligent" site?

X-Files
05-30-2010, 01:05 PM
LOL.. i make decent buffer with GB seedbox hehehe

Bitme will have tons of VIP later

30GB , 70GB so many torrent huge GB lol

lucky me have this freeleech :fst:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Either you didn't read that I just wrote or you are a total idiot or both.

S3v3N
05-30-2010, 01:20 PM
LOL.. i make decent buffer with GB seedbox hehehe

Bitme will have tons of VIP later

30GB , 70GB so many torrent huge GB lol

lucky me have this freeleech :fst:

yeah lol lol we r fukin fags hahaahaha +1

X-Files
05-30-2010, 01:24 PM
hope they extend this 2 more days lol :fst:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Go fuck yourself.

Note to FST feel free to penalize me as much as you'd like .I've seriously had it with dealing with idiots here anyway.

Cabalo
05-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Morals apart, those are good news I didn't know of. It's time to take the dust off my bt client.

X-Files
05-30-2010, 03:20 PM
i hope Bitmetv makes miracle and do the same. a FREELEECH! :fst:

graywolf
05-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Heh.. sorry Idol.. looks like.. noone did listen to you.. :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't care that's it's freeleech I just am dumbfounded by the insensitivity of both the administration of BitMe ( tying it to Memorial Day ) and the cawks here in not giving a fuck that they did.

Actually to tell the truth though I'm not dumbfounded by anything the cawks do here anymore.

Totti
05-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Go fuck yourself.

Note to FST feel free to penalize me as much as you'd like .I've seriously had it with dealing with idiots here anyway.

Hell man it's just the internetz don't take the dumbasses siriously hehe they will always be here so fuck them. Pretty stupi idea of using memorial day as an excuse for free leech a site like them should use newtons b-day or something like that

1000possibleclaws
05-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I don't care that's it's freeleech I just am dumbfounded by the insensitivity of both the administration of BitMe ( tying it to Memorial Day ) and the cawks here in not giving a fuck that they did.

I bet most of America is apathetic to anyone dead in a war over one hundred years ago. If it wasn't for that day, I doubt people would even remember to care for a minute, so what's the big deal of a site promoting the days remembrance? If it's a day of mourning then I'd understand, but to my knowledge those Americans celebrate the day with parades and shit.. maybe they have a moment of silence as well? Excuse my ignorance, but Canadians do this in November.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I bet most of America is apathetic to anyone dead in a war over one hundred years ago. If it wasn't for that day, I doubt people would even remember to care for a minute, so what's the big deal of a site promoting the days remembrance? If it's a day of mourning then I'd understand, but to my knowledge those Americans celebrate the day with parades and shit.. maybe they have a moment of silence as well? Excuse my ignorance, but Canadians do this in November.

There is no excuse for ignorance.

Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May (May 31 in 2010). Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service

Honour like stores do by having a fire-sale yeah right.

Just because certain sectors of society are willing to corrupt something that is (at least to some people ) profoundly meaningful doesn't justify condoning it or begin to make it right .

And Easter is just about chocolate and Christmas is just about presents.

A hundred years ago?:unsure:

Heh.. sorry Idol.. looks like.. noone did listen to you.. :lol:

Peter noone?