PDA

View Full Version : Anything new?

maebach
05-31-2010, 09:49 PM
I havent been to this forum in what seems like years. Whats new? Do we still have the old members like manker, ike, rossco, clocker, busyman etc? Any new mods?

IdolEyes787
05-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Burlington sucks if that's any help.
But then you probably know that already.

tesco
05-31-2010, 11:17 PM
I havent been to this forum in what seems like years. Whats new? Do we still have the old members like manker, ike, rossco, clocker, busyman etc? Any new mods?
Still here. :wave:

How have you been? Long time no see...

Idol, I might have asked you this before (or it might have been in your profile) but I forgot, where are you from?

cinephilia
06-01-2010, 12:08 AM
egypt.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Idol, I might have asked you this before (or it might have been in your profile) but I forgot, where are you from?

If you drop a rock half-way between Toronto and Ottawa it will likely land on my foot.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 12:37 AM
egypt.

Please discount the idiot .

cinephilia
06-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Please discount the idiot .
why would i ? you're a friend after all.

Artemis
06-01-2010, 05:04 AM

If you drop a rock half-way between Toronto and Ottawa it will likely land on my foot.

Those kind of directions are only helpful if the device has a big enough yield, you need to be more specific...

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 06:45 AM
My, what big feet you have, Idol... I can only assume webbing between the toes. :P

maebach
06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Burlington sucks if that's any help.
But then you probably know that already.

haha, I know, its boring. But its ranked as the 3rd best city in Canada to live in :blink:

Still here. :wave:

How have you been? Long time no see...

Ive been good, how about you? This forum has changed a bit. The sub-forums are all grouped differently.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 10:46 PM
haha, I know, its boring. But its ranked as the 3rd best city in Canada to live in :blink:

That's only because being so closed to Hamilton it's by comparison like a diamond in a bucket of horse manure.
Anyway wtf are those kind of categories for qualification - " We rated cities based on climate, prosperity, access to healthcare, home affordability, crime rates and lifestyle"

Like where are the truly important ones for most beer stores per capita and hottest women? And, correct me if I'm wrong but low crime rate means fewer drugs and no prostitution so more like worst cities to live in in Canada if you ask me.
Also if you want good climate move to Southern France you pasty -faced nancy boys at Money Sense.A true Canadian isn't living unless he has lost most the feeling in his extremities .
Besides what is "Money Sense" suppose to mean anyway?You get your paycheck and you spend it as quickly as possible that is the only sense you un-Canadian dickweeds .It's stupidity like your magazine preaches on investing wisely that would see the destruction of Las Vegas not to mention luxury automobiles,giant screen television and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Commies .I fart in your general direction .

maebach
06-02-2010, 03:35 AM
haha, well said. We could use some more drugs. I wonder if peat moss is still here. Another fellow Canadian.

ziggyjuarez
06-10-2010, 11:08 AM
busyman got even more busy and manker was b& 4 CP.

{I}{K}{E}
06-10-2010, 03:30 PM

:wave:

Barbarossa
06-10-2010, 03:44 PM
The board is 8 years old today. If anyone is interested :dabs:

clarknick67
06-12-2010, 03:21 AM
My, what big feet you have, Idol... I can only assume webbing between the toes. :P

have the same opinion with u

brotherdoobie
06-13-2010, 02:07 AM

The forum is what it is.

You're still a dullard, however. Maybe you should work on your personality and come back in 3-4 years, like

Or not.

Peace, brotherdoobie