PDA

View Full Version : Liers

Damnatory
10-31-2003, 03:17 AM
Don&#39;t you just love that retard at work that is always trying to say he&#39;s seen movies that no one else has? There&#39;s this really slow kid at my job has been gloating that he has had "Matrix Revolutions" for 2 weeks now, and I told him "No you don&#39;t" Then he got pissed off for me "trying to tell him, what he has and has not done." Then I proceeded to tell him that if he did, it was in Japanese, then he said No it&#39;s in English, which started another heated battle, which led to me stating that I had to see it to believe it, his answer was: "I&#39;ll have to find it..." <_<
Retard.
So to further prove that he was wrong, I led him to VCDquality.com where he could see for himself that he was wrong. It&#39;s always great fun to see them fight for lies. :lol: :lol:

wormless
10-31-2003, 03:23 AM
yea true i ahte them too.

we got someone at work who lies alot just to make himself look good. he lies bout anything like one thing about his bike.he said he passed his bike test but he has a "L" plate still. then he said his dad was riding it to learn but by law your not aloud to do that with "L" plate in uk r u?

then a few days later my bf looked tgrough his wallet and saw his learning driving licence. everyone knows he lies hes annoying&#33; :angry:

y is their people in this world like that.

NotoriousBIC
10-31-2003, 03:43 AM
It&#39;s called attention-whoring. It doesn&#39;t matter if it&#39;s good or bad, but those kind of people will say anything to get any form of it.

Others are pathalogical liers and lie because.... well just because they can.

I don&#39;t mind a little white lie now and then (hehe, that would be hypocrite) but the attention seeking ones are really getting annoying :angry:

muchspl2
10-31-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@31 October 2003 - 04:43
I don&#39;t mind a little white lie now and then (hehe, that would be hypocrite) but the attention seeking ones are really getting annoying :angry:
looking in netwiser direction are we

TheFilePirater
10-31-2003, 03:47 AM
yah, theres a kid at school that talks bout "hacking" everything...like he knows how to do it...im no hacker but i kno they dont talk bout it openly.

..yah dude, i hacked aim and changed it so i can have over 200 buddies....i hacked windows so it comes up (his name) when it boots up....

Gre1
10-31-2003, 03:52 AM
U don&#39;t have to hack windows just to get it to say your name. U can do it without all that and how can u hack your own comp. <_< I used to practice a lil bit but I quit. And yes I do hate liers about these movies and shit. I wish I knew somebody that worked with the movies and they could get me the movie early then when I say I have it, (u know noone will believe me) the I will just bust their ass by posting it :lol: that would be sweet but that will never happen. :(

wormless
10-31-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@31 October 2003 - 03:43
It&#39;s called attention-whoring. It doesn&#39;t matter if it&#39;s good or bad, but those kind of people will say anything to get any form of it.

Others are pathalogical liers and lie because.... well just because they can.

yea thats wat he is too an attention seeker.i have no time 4 em

NotoriousBIC
10-31-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2+31 October 2003 - 05:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 31 October 2003 - 05:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@31 October 2003 - 04:43
I don&#39;t mind a little white lie now and then (hehe, that would be hypocrite) but the attention seeking ones are really getting annoying&nbsp; :angry:
looking in netwiser direction are we [/b][/quote]
I was thinking more of this one (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=78177)