PDA

View Full Version : full blu-rays at trackers in may stats

kukushka
06-01-2010, 10:22 AM
just some stats - q-ty of full blu-rays uploaded during may at more or less known trackers

bts 241
hdbits 215
thdbits 210
hdroad 170
bithq 122
chd 120
torrentgui 115
rutracker 106
hd-torrents 106
hdchina 103
hdstar 91
hdclub 77
bit-hdtv 50
ccfbits 46
planetq 44
hdtracker 24
hq-films 22
hd-bits.ro 18
hdfrench 16
scene-hd 12

some notes: bts beated hdbits lol (bts numbers include blu-rays that can be seen only by pu+ 6 hours per day hehe), thdbits are going crazy mirroring releases to their site /they're mostly p2l tracker oriented towards local users/, hdroad came out surprisingly as the most active chinese tracker, bithq (as usually) - a great place for some surprise releases that don't get reupped at other trackers.. ttg already outperformed hdchina. hd-bits.ro... hmmm.

X-Files
06-01-2010, 10:24 AM
where u got this stats?

sez
06-01-2010, 10:37 AM
where u got this stats?
what have I just told you? :wub: :wub: :wub:

X-Files
06-01-2010, 11:44 AM
where u got this stats?
what have I just told you? :wub: :wub: :wub:

wtf u talking about? :blink:

anon
06-01-2010, 11:52 AM
May be a reference to this:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-all-newbie-trader-like-me-read-this--post3463980/postcount36

X-Files
06-01-2010, 12:03 PM
@anon : ok..got it

@Op : may i know where u get this stats? this is good info btw. thnx

OlegL
06-01-2010, 12:18 PM
bts as in blu-torrents.net? I don't have an account there anymore.

Quarterquack
06-01-2010, 12:22 PM
bts as in blu-torrents.net? I don't have an account there anymore.

If I'm not mistaken BTS = HDCorea. I think it's part of their url, I'm sure a member of theirs' will come around and confirm it.

X-Files
06-01-2010, 12:24 PM
BTS is Born2Seed aka HDCorea (B2S)

its not URL but a nickname only

OlegL
06-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Well, as far as I know, hdcorea is the second best hd tracker after hdbits, but I may be wrong.

X-Files
06-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Well HDCorea hard to maintain ratio without high home connection :(

cinephilia
06-01-2010, 12:53 PM
i'm getting tired of this hdbits guy. please someone ban him.

OlegL
06-01-2010, 12:58 PM

But he didn't say anything bad in this thread. He only said it was hard to maintain a ratio at hdcorea without a high speed home connection.

Disme
06-01-2010, 01:01 PM

But he didn't say anything bad in this thread. He only said it was hard to maintain a ratio at hdcorea without a high speed home connection.

And how is that interesting in relation to the topic at hand???

On a side note: If what you have to say ain't better than the silence, just shut up!

X-Files
06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
well, i'm answering to bts or hdbits comparison.

because i have them both, and i talk from my experience.

is that wrong?

Disme
06-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Nobody gives a crap about the fact you have a problem with a shitty home-connection at HDCorea. You'll trade it at one point or another when you see a 'brighter' star in the sky so ...

X-Files
06-01-2010, 01:11 PM
i dont trade for HDCorea :yup:
They open for a while before in IRC.
and if u feel u talk for everybody when u said "nobody", wow! i'm impress. i found a leader to everybody here :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 01:15 PM

Be patient, as you might have noticed with most people that put on a fake persona here, it's just a matter of time.

Supervisor
06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
some notes: bts beated hdbits lol

I can open my own site and upload 1k blurays in a month, is that going to prove my site is any better than the ones mentioned?

Those stats mean very much, only confirm what HD sites are the best atm. In which top HDB is still number 1 :p

kukushka
06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
some notes: bts beated hdbits lol

I can open my own site and upload 1k blurays in a month, is that going to prove my site is any better than the ones mentioned?

Those stats mean very much, only confirm what HD sites are the best atm. In which top HDB is still number 1 :p
oh sure, go ahead :)
..the only "artificial" stats are from thdbits /plus i forgot to mention about a week of TTG downtime/. other sites are pretty much in their normal condition i believe so stats are more or less "clean". and sure it's only one of many factors to make tracker better than others...
..and i never said that bts is better than hdbits

Disme
06-01-2010, 05:31 PM
i found a leader to everybody here :lol:

Read what's in my avatar and title ... should give you a good impression of my persona :mellow:

Be patient, as you might have noticed with most people that put on a fake persona here, it's just a matter of time.

Was thinking the exact same thing ... that prolly means we're getting old, old friend :happy:

Quarterquack
06-01-2010, 07:11 PM
well, i'm answering to bts or hdbits comparison.

because i have them both, and i talk from my experience.

is that wrong?

Yes, it is. In the future shut the fuck up. No one wants to stroke your ego for you.

X-Files
06-01-2010, 07:29 PM
ok maybe that the good way since some veteran like new people to shut up. will do that :yup:

Quarterquack
06-01-2010, 07:34 PM
ok maybe that the good way since some veteran like new people to shut up. will do that :yup:

Right. Assume the broken-hearted grounds so that I apologize and back off. Why don't you act normally for once? No nice guy, or "I'm a newbie," "Oh what did I do wrong," when everyone knows what you're trying to do.

Just be normal. I told you to shut the fuck up, either do it and refuse to so much as announce that you're hurt, or have a jab at me in return.

hotshot6473
06-01-2010, 09:54 PM
BTS posts a lot of older and mirrored full BD disks which inflates the numbers. That's not a bad thing at all it just kinda makes the assumption of this list that any tracker is better than another because it posts more BD disks kinda invalid

kukushka
06-02-2010, 05:08 AM
BTS posts a lot of older and mirrored full BD disks which inflates the numbers. That's not a bad thing at all it just kinda makes the assumption of this list that any tracker is better than another because it posts more BD disks kinda invalid
does this list have assumption? or do you think that upload activity isn't a good thing on its own? or do you think that hdbits don't mirror blu-rays or don't post older things?

hotshot6473
06-02-2010, 01:45 PM
yes...

HDB has the disks already and have had them for a very long time. BTS is posting older BDs that are already present on other sites. Thats not a bad thing as I said but it doesn't show that its more active or has more content

whiteboy
06-02-2010, 02:33 PM
How about a list of the blu ray that are original to the site. Some of those sites get pretty much zero original content. But a site like Tgui might have lower numbers but they were first on most of those releases.