PDA

View Full Version : No donations? Prepare to go somewhere else!

Hombre
06-01-2010, 05:35 PM
TorrentSeed is now about to close !!

Once again it looks as if donations are going to be way short this month. Last month we were short and I had to pay from my own pocket the remaining costs which I don't mind doing now and again but the way I'm seeing things now is if people aren't willing to donate to help the site out then they wont be bothered if the site just disappeared.

I'm not going to have Torrentseed the type of site that annoys users looking for for donations month after month, I detest that sort of thing and even typing out announcement is making my gut wrench. We dont have annoying ads, servers donated to us from companies or sponsorship like some sites do, we're run off the kindness of the users here.

So this is not an ultimatum or threat but more of a reality and that is if we don't get donations covered then from start of June Torrentseed will be no more. Infact most of the torrents will stop being uploaded in the next week when we have to let our seedbox go and to be quite honest what's the point keeping the site running from then when most new releases aren't being uploaded to the site.

There is no fancy gimmicks this time of double upload credit or offers of free leech. Either you donate to see the site continue or else I'm sure you'll all find new homes eventually somewhere else to continue to download your torrents.

Hockney

sake
06-01-2010, 06:09 PM
It`s like the firms nowadays. On the market stays the fittest and strongest ones. The situation is just the same with the trakers. There is a lack of money, this is obvious everywhere. So, we will see who are the best trackers in the near future that will stay :)

Hombre
06-01-2010, 06:21 PM
FSC is also begging for donations for first time ever !!!!!

sake
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
That`s what i am talking about. The difference is that all are begging right now (even FtN) but just some of them stays :) only these that are really loved by the members :)

antrax34130
06-01-2010, 06:31 PM
yes shame for fsc :(

sake
06-01-2010, 06:34 PM
yes shame for fsc :(

Why? :ermm:

ca_aok
06-01-2010, 06:41 PM
From what I saw FSC raked in months worth of cash from that announcement, so I don't think they're going anywhere soon.

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 07:17 PM
FSC is also begging for donations for first time ever !!!!!

First, fuck you, hornbery!

Second, FSC asked members to help secure the future of the site. We came up with enough to cover costs for a year. This took about 10 days.

FSC is a very well run, and supported private community. Cast your aspersions somewhere else, idiot. :dry:

sake
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
The "term" is not important. The most important is that the tracker stays and is more stable than ever. I am not a member of TorrentSeed, but i doubt that will achieve the same results as FSC. This is what i am talking about :)

antrax34130
06-01-2010, 07:31 PM
lol megabyteme u just joined ftn 10 weeks ago and you are on fsc now, e peen ftw :) i hope you will be very active on these trackers... :)

sake
06-01-2010, 07:35 PM
ahaha :) everybody knows everything here for everybody :D

Quarterquack
06-01-2010, 07:41 PM
ahaha :) everybody knows everything here for everybody :D

False.

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 07:44 PM
lol megabyteme u just joined ftn 10 weeks ago and you are on fsc now, e peen ftw :) i hope you will be very active on these trackers... :)

If you wanna see my e-peen, I'll whip it out on your forehead.

antrax34130
06-01-2010, 07:55 PM
naaa it's just fun to see how you are an ass kisser on this forum, and then uploaded just 800 mo and poor activity (forum, comments) after 10 weeks on ftn for example. True Epeen.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 07:59 PM

And I wish that you weren't such an ungracious little girl .Hopefully at least one of us will get his/her wish.

Btw when I invited MBM to FTN the only condition I put on it was that he abide by the rules .He has so I don't have any problem with his activity or lack of it there.

Hombre
06-01-2010, 08:05 PM
megabyteme get in all sites because he writes posts longer than the bible.
then the right ass kiss, and he is now part of sites where he uploads 80mb per week, is around 10mb per day!! :D :D :D
very active :yup:

antrax34130
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
haha Hombre very true story...is it pathetic?

IdolEyes787
06-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

Hombre
06-01-2010, 08:12 PM
i joined FST almost same time as he did, and i remember how he was. since he join those lleet sites, he become total different person, acting like veterans, what he is not.
veterans here in bt are ppl like puckface, cabalo, detale or artemis. those can talk with wisdom of years of experience, and not pretend.
10 mb per week. he is in for the community, ofc.

antrax34130
06-01-2010, 08:20 PM
yes ...wait... i think megabyteme is here, he is writing an another bible :D

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 08:20 PM
FSC- invited by staff nearly a year ago. Upload ~130GB. If memory serves, I have only mentioned my membership there 3 times including this pathetic thread.

FTN- invited by a good friend (Idol, since he has offered his identity here) after knowing each other for nearly a year- as it should be. He offered to get me in at Christmas, (un-giveaway) but I said I could wait since I did not have a "need" for the site. Idol received one ~10 weeks ago (thanks for looking that up) and I satisfied my curiosity.

Funny thing is, I have not made a request (excluding GFXNews- 0 e-peen value, am I right?) in over 9 months.

As for my frequency and length of posts...well, some of us can string together over 10 words without copy & pasting.

Again, fuck you, hornbery.

Anthrax, you don't merit the same, but you should know you are humping the wrong leg. :ermm:

Hombre
06-01-2010, 08:27 PM
resorting to insults when u can not debate anything i said. i am right, u are an ass-kisser that now wants to play in same field as if he now is old veteran or widely respected/known as some ppl i mentioned.
u can try to be whatever u want, but u'll always be a boring long post writer, and a ass-kisser, in same style as central2rbay.

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Once more in English, please. My arguments are just fine. Copy and paste them into Google Translate and then ask your mom what they mean.

BTW, your title has an entirely different meaning when one thinks of you as a cocksucker.

The_Martinator
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
i joined FST almost same time as he did, and i remember how he was. since he join those lleet sites, he become total different person, acting like veterans, what he is not.
veterans here in bt are ppl like puckface, cabalo, detale or artemis. those can talk with wisdom of years of experience, and not pretend.
10 mb per week. he is in for the community, ofc.

100% true. We all know it's all about how much you can upload. So everyone, go buy a seedbox and buffer up!! :lol:

MBM, you really don't need to resort to insults. Anyone with half a brain can tell who/what Hombre is.

/me waits to be called an asskisser...

respawn40
06-01-2010, 09:07 PM
waits to be called an asskisser...

Asskisser.

Burnsy
06-01-2010, 09:11 PM
resorting to insults when u can not debate anything i said.

You might find it insulting... I find it to be 'on the money' :lol:

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 09:14 PM
MBM, you really don't need to resort to insults. Anyone with half a brain can tell who/what Hombre is.

I give each member the "respect" he/she/it deserves. So far, I've been MORE than polite to hornbery.

pone44
06-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Never seen or heard of this site but I am sure it's members will have no problem finding another 0 day tracker. If it does close.

ca_aok
06-01-2010, 09:22 PM
resorting to insults when u can not debate anything i said. i am right, u are an ass-kisser that now wants to play in same field as if he now is old veteran or widely respected/known as some ppl i mentioned.
u can try to be whatever u want, but u'll always be a boring long post writer, and a ass-kisser, in same style as central2rbay.
And you'll always be a trader that can't string more than a single sentence together without copying and pasting a blog article or review without even bothering to credit the source. What's your point? :frusty:

Burnsy
06-01-2010, 09:33 PM

Once again it looks as if donations are going to be way short this month. Last month we were short and I had to pay from my own pocket the remaining costs which I don't mind doing now and again but the way I'm seeing things now is if people aren't willing to donate to help the site out then they wont be bothered if the site just disappeared.

I'm not going to have Torrentseed the type of site that annoys users looking for for donations month after month, I detest that sort of thing and even typing out announcement is making my gut wrench. We dont have annoying ads, servers donated to us from companies or sponsorship like some sites do, we're run off the kindness of the users here.

So this is not an ultimatum or threat but more of a reality and that is if we don't get donations covered then from start of June Torrentseed will be no more. Infact most of the torrents will stop being uploaded in the next week when we have to let our seedbox go and to be quite honest what's the point keeping the site running from then when most new releases aren't being uploaded to the site.

There is no fancy gimmicks this time of double upload credit or offers of free leech. Either you donate to see the site continue or else I'm sure you'll all find new homes eventually somewhere else to continue to download your torrents.

Hockney

Anyway, back to the point at hand...

Staff on the site received donations enough to cover them to the end of July within half a day. Along with that, the promise of more to come if it was required of it's members...

TorrentSeed never advertises asking for for donations, sends PM's asking for money, or runs any ads on the site to help finance running costs. Soul funding for the site comes from what donations are given voluntarily and any shortfall is made up from Hockney's own pocket... there isn't even a Donate bar in plain sight unless you go looking for it.

The announcement, which incidentally is almost 3 weeks old now (do you EVER get anything up to date??), was put out to members to see how they felt about either keeping the site running, or letting it go so members could find other trackers to go to until it closed... as with FTN and FSC the community overwhelmingly wanted the tracker to stay open and through donations and PM, the future of the site was pretty much secured for the foreseeable future. Like 'sake' said earlier... money's tight everywhere, and far from having excess to throw around on donating to trackers, as we've seen on numerous occasion's recently, even the 'Big Boys' have struggled, people are keeping an eye on their finances... but the community pulled together when they knew there was a problem :)

I know Hockney has no problems running the site and tracker, he's run them for years, but like any normal person... you'd ask yourself if it was worth it if members seemingly weren't bothered... wouldn't you?

Never seen or heard of this site but I am sure it's members will have no problem finding another 0 day tracker. If it does close.

I don't think anyone would argue with you on that point... however, the members on the site overwhelmingly made sure that didn't happen...

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 09:39 PM

And here I just got my Pimp Hand warmed up. *sigh*

Anyway, good on those sites who are keeping things running in spite of difficult times, and to those who have helped communities they enjoy!

Burnsy
06-01-2010, 09:41 PM

Please mate, by all accounts carry on :lol:

I just wanted to get that in before this thread descended into the inevitable chaos that is an FST thread :P

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 09:46 PM

Please mate, by all accounts carry on :lol:

I just wanted to get that in before this thread descended into the inevitable chaos that is an FST thread :P

Heeeere, Hombre. Heeeeeere, Hombre. Come git yer medicine, boi...:D

Slickerey
06-01-2010, 10:00 PM
TorrentSeed has a nice design....

cinephilia
06-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Anyone with half a brain can tell who/what Hombre is.
then, i must only have a quarter brain :mellow:

Cabalo
06-01-2010, 11:12 PM
If this section continues this way, soon there will be no need for the lounge. :rolleyes:

megabyteme
06-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Agreed. Unwarranted insinuations (read the thread title) have no more value than name-calling. However, a civil discussion was NOT the intent here. I gave him (?) the attention he (?) seems to have an insatiable desire for.

Burnsy
06-01-2010, 11:35 PM
If this section continues this way, soon there will be no need for the lounge. :rolleyes:

It certainly seems to be going that way... been heading that way for a while :lol:

Winding someone up and having a laugh is all well and good, but the threads are turning into full on flaming competitions half the time... which, admittedly, can be amusing at times, but will eventually become tedious :whistling

PancakeWaffles
06-02-2010, 12:07 AM

I prefer here over the lounge, it simply has more lolz and drama in the posts that are made. I myself rarely touch the lounge and stay mostly within this subforum (Almost entirely).

Funkin'
06-02-2010, 04:52 AM

Anthrax, you don't merit the same, but you should know you are humping the wrong leg. :ermm:

Who knows why it upsets them that people actually want to invite you to places. But I would just leave it alone and ignore them. No need to bring yourself down to their level.

megabyteme
06-02-2010, 05:12 AM

Who knows why it upsets them that people actually want to invite you to places. But I would just leave it alone and ignore them. No need to bring yourself down to their level.

Thanks, Funkin'. I've said my "peace" (well, I said enough to satisfy myself for now). And honestly, the things said (falsely) about me really did not bother me much. However, threads like this that have no aim but to discredit good, stable, fun communities...these bring out my claws and fangs.

Hornbery has the choice to knock off this blatant fear-mongering and negativity he constantly posts (ala copy & paste, FTMP) or he will remain the center of my attention.

I'm not going to let this kind of post go unchecked any more. My responses won't be wearing bunny slippers, either.

ninja666
06-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Like it too,
Only wish the speeds was alittle better and some more seeders..

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Second, FSC asked members to help secure the future of the site. We came up with enough to cover costs for a year. This took about 10 days.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wecrhy.jpg

So u wont Ask for donation for a year? If Site Shut Down :D will dere be refund?

Hmm did'nt ScT asked for 10k to secure site and get new server? :ermm:

Ev0
06-02-2010, 01:44 PM

Old News........

Seems you don't frequent us enough at TorrentSeed :lol:

Sense...

Thanks for that, quite nicely put cheers.

Like it too,

Thanks on liking the design, planning on opening registartions at end of month for our 2 year anniversary so hopefully get some more peers then :)

ca_aok
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm not going to let this kind of post go unchecked any more. My responses won't be wearing bunny slippers, either.
:lol:

Cabalo
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM

Seems you don't frequent us enough at TorrentSeed :lol:

Sense...

Thanks for that, quite nicely put cheers.

Like it too,

Thanks on liking the design, planning on opening registartions at end of month for our 2 year anniversary so hopefully get some more peers then :)
About the layout, indeed your site has one of the most pleasant ones going around. :yup:

megabyteme
06-02-2010, 03:52 PM

So u wont Ask for donation for a year? If Site Shut Down :D will dere be refund?

Hmm did'nt ScT asked for 10k to secure site and get new server? :ermm:

The costs to run FSC are VERY minimal compared to the numbers given by most sites. A full year is less than 2k. That small amount of money would not be enough to encourage anyone to abandon all of the hard work that has been put into the site over the past 5 years.

Also, outside of pathetic aspersions such as this thread, FSC remains free of the kinds of dramas and controversies that surrounded ScT. The two sites are not even remotely comparable.

I don't believe anyone felt like ScT was doing right by its members when it took the money and ran. FSC, in short, doesn't operate that way.

cinephilia
06-02-2010, 04:04 PM
fsc is so slow. i'm sure it wouldn't hurt anyone if they asked a bit more money to fix this old issue.
they were supposed to get a new server a couple of months ago but it's still slow as hell...

ca_aok
06-02-2010, 04:12 PM
fsc is so slow. i'm sure it wouldn't hurt anyone if they asked a bit more money to fix this old issue.
they were supposed to get a new server a couple of months ago but it's still slow as hell...
Very true. It's a nice place with some interesting features but the site itself moves at a snails pace and can be frustrating to use. Add that to the slow speeds in swarms since few people actually leech there and it makes me a sad panda :(

ExtraDry
06-02-2010, 04:18 PM
In today's environment small sites like fsc and ftn will struggle at times with donations.But small tight communities look after each other when needed and it was shown here.
Sites around that 5000 member mark I like better then say the big RevTT
I more go for fsc,Acid and ftn that have a bit of community feel
Sure their is plenty of sites like the ones mentioned just haven't joined any new ones in a while there is just way to many hence the problems these sites have with donations peeps have way to many under there belt.

Good to see them come out and say it as it is, leave it with the members.Then you see how strong the community is at those sites.

Burnsy
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Good to see them come out and say it as it is, leave it with the members.Then you see how strong the community is at those sites.

If your open and honest with your members, treat them with a bit of respect and maturity then you find the members try to be good members, resulting in a tight knit little community...

Sure you always get those acting the goat and trying their luck, but one look at their seeding history, their torrent comments and forum contributions tells you pretty much all you want to know about the member from the trackers perspective, and, whether they are actually interested in being a part of things...

megabyteme
06-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Hombre: Here's what I think of the aspersions you place on honest sites and their hard-working, volunteer staff who keep things running year after year...Show some respect, parasite!

http://i49.tinypic.com/erjx1x.gif

This has been added to my signature, and anyone else is more than welcome to use it as their own, Modify it! Pimp it out! Enjoy!!!

anon
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Great one. :lol:

And you were kind enough to put it between SPOILER tags in your sig. :happy:

ca_aok
06-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Now that's an image that's never getting adblocked :lol:

tippertime
06-03-2010, 03:11 PM
haha, it says finish him...and he is finishing him...internet ftw!

way to be such a kiss ass megabyteme, and then once you get into l33t trackers be an asshole...and not go way out of your way to help other people (including me) jokes// :cool:

Totti
06-03-2010, 04:38 PM
MBM is good goy you fuck with you have big problem !

Quarterquack
06-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I wish I was in some level 10 places so that I can be an asshole, too, and get called out on it.

Zac090
06-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Hombre: Here's what I think of the aspersions you place on honest sites and their hard-working, volunteer staff who keep things running year after year...Show some respect, parasite!

http://i49.tinypic.com/erjx1x.gif

nice work. you got some real skills :lol:

tippertime
06-03-2010, 05:37 PM
I wish I was in some level 10 places so that I can be an asshole, too, and get called out on it.

word...l33t trackers and being an asshole ftw!

megabyteme
06-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks,everyone! Glad you like my 133t skilz. :lol:

cinephilia
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks,everyone! Glad you like my 133t skilz. :lol:
is it just me or this .gif is more about Hombre' skills than yours? :unsure:

megabyteme
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Vastly different talentz. :D

Pwner101
06-04-2010, 11:06 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3331/epilepsy.gif

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6687/hombreu.png (http://www.wired.com/politics/security/news/2008/03/epilepsy)

Enjoy.

megabyteme
06-05-2010, 03:22 AM
Love it, Pwner! :lol:

sear
06-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Wow ... staff can you please make Hombre's flashing fucking sigs and shit go away (yes I adblocked them) I'm just saying for the couple of seconds I had to look at it it's burned into my brain. It's like an ad from the late 1990's ... horrible.

Also <3 fsc members.

AdrianPhoto
06-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Good trackers, with good staff, good rules, those last long time because members love them.
Honestly if Bit-HDTV and HDBits went poor and asking for donations.. I'd only give Bit-HDTV.
The same goes when choosing between BitMeTV and TvT.com, I'll go with TvT.com every time.
The things is, tracker admins need to understand that you have two roads here
1- Earn members love.
or
2- Have some other source of income for the tracker.

Quarterquack
06-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Good trackers, with good staff, good rules, those last long time because members love them.
Honestly if Bit-HDTV and HDBits went poor and asking for donations.. I'd only give Bit-HDTV.
The same goes when choosing between BitMeTV and TvT.com, I'll go with TvT.com every time.
The things is, tracker admins need to understand that you have two roads here
1- Earn members love.
or
2- Have some other source of income for the tracker.

What sin did BMTV and HDB staffers commit to warrant such hatred?

AdrianPhoto
06-05-2010, 03:47 PM
What sin did BMTV and HDB staffers commit to warrant such hatred?
So..to you, if one likes a tracker more than the other = one hates the other tracker
that's just not right, I don't HATE BitMeTV or HDBits, I just like TvT.com and Bit-HDTV more.. some private trackers have the attitude of 'kewl kidz clubs'.. that's what I don't like

Quarterquack
06-05-2010, 08:38 PM
that's just not right, I don't HATE BitMeTV or HDBits, I just like TvT.com and Bit-HDTV more.. some private trackers have the attitude of 'kewl kidz clubs'.. that's what I don't like

I'm yet to see a single tracker that's well established (BMTV/HDB etc.) actively announce their supremacy or elitism. Most staffers don't give two (excuse the french) shits. HDBits/BMTV members and staffers aren't elitists based on tracker reputation at all.

ExtraDry
06-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Wow ... staff can you please make Hombre's flashing fucking sigs and shit go away (yes I adblocked them) I'm just saying for the couple of seconds I had to look at it it's burned into my brain. It's like an ad from the late 1990's ... horrible.

Also <3 fsc members.

I no scripted those images ages ago doing my head in :yup:

Burnsy
07-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Well contrary to the OP's initial post the site is still going strong.

Today it celebrates it's 2nd Birthday and as such signups have opened for the week as well as 7 days Freeleech.

Torrentseed is a very small, generally closed community which is staffed by people who have been around BitTorrent from the very start so know the ins and outs very well. If you were looking for a tracker staffed by power hungry teenagers who were looking for an excuse to play god, then sorry, but this tracker just simply won't suit you... :lol:

Excellent help and support forums, the usual stuff too, arcade etc

Signups are open now as a chance to allow some new members into the mix, and to help add something new into an already tight knit, friendly community...

Hope to see some of you there :)

Cabalo
07-04-2010, 06:46 PM
If you were looking for a tracker staffed by power hungry teenagers who were looking for an excuse to play god, then sorry, but this tracker just simply won't suit you... :lol:
Damn you all. :fist:

bigdaddydude
07-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Another tracker begging for money, what else is new these days?

A
07-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Are you talking about CN's announcement?If so you got the "begging" part wrong."Threatening" is the new trend.

Supervisor
07-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Yall get your shit for free and you still want to have the owner to pay the bills. Some people really are ignorant.

A
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Yall get your shit for free and you still want to have the owner to pay the bills. Some people really are ignorant.
We are all into this to get shit for free and share for free not to spent money.

Cabalo
07-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh c'mon, read the whole thread.

Supervisor
07-04-2010, 09:36 PM
We are all into this to get shit for free and share for free not to spent money.

lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it? Good you think that way.

A
07-05-2010, 04:37 AM
lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it? Good you think that way.
Its not "one guy",its a "staff team".Now thats clear,its not like we asked you to create the tracker for us.People started the tracker out of their own interest for other people to use.Its not like users are obliged to anything."Donations" have a meaning and if you dont know what it means,go on read it.

th0r
07-05-2010, 04:50 AM
lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?so, because someone joins or is a member of a certain torrent tracker, they're obligated to give it their hard-earned money to it or else they're wasting the owner's time?

1000possibleclaws
07-05-2010, 04:54 AM
lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?so, because someone joins or is a member of a certain torrent tracker, they're obligated to give it their hard-earned money to it or else they're wasting the owner's time?

You're speaking to what might as well be a brick wall, or a rock.

Supervisor
07-05-2010, 11:52 AM

No. Simply don't whine when a site says it needs donations to be kept alive. You don't have the right since no one is asking YOU for money. And if you don't like it you leave.

Take it as a reminder for god sake, no one is gonna break into your home and destroy your house cause you haven't donated to some site. If you can't stand some site asking though, as I said, leave.

so, because someone joins or is a member of a certain torrent tracker, they're obligated to give it their hard-earned money to it or else they're wasting the owner's time?

You're speaking to what might as well be a brick wall, or a rock.

Dude... there are at least to ways to keep a tracker up and running. Either the owner pays all the bills or the members. Or both, whatever. I don't understand how you can't fit this into your head. And if the members don't donate the site dies, full stop. No need to have a thread with millions of pages with people whining about it, donate if you want, don't donate if you don't want. I'm certainly not the rock here.

Disme
07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
'I donate, therefore I am'

A
07-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Can you feel the love :wub:

Ev0
07-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Its not "one guy",its a "staff team".

Well on Torrentseeds case it is a one guy team, sure I have other staff members but I'm the one dealing with the coding of the site, running of the server and paying bills by myself when donations dont reach 100%.

Sometimes people are so fuckin clueless on how certain tracker runs and make up any old bullshit it thinking they know it all. I bet most of these fuckwits commenting still have to go through puberty :rolleyes:

becomehokage
07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
FSC is also begging for donations for first time ever !!!!!First, fuck you, hornbery!

bahhahahahahahahaha so hilarious!!!!1

A
07-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Well on Torrentseeds case it is a one guy team, sure I have other staff members but I'm the one dealing with the coding of the site, running of the server and paying bills by myself when donations dont reach 100%.

It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?
Read Read Read and then comment.

Sometimes people are so fuckin clueless on how certain tracker runs and make up any old bullshit it thinking they know it all. I bet most of these fuckwits commenting still have to go through puberty
By the way you behave it seems you dont even compare to a child before puberty.

Supervisor
07-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Its not "one guy",its a "staff team".Now thats clear,its not like we asked you to create the tracker for us.People started the tracker out of their own interest for other people to use.Its not like users are obliged to anything."Donations" have a meaning and if you dont know what it means,go on read it.

Dude, last time I'm saying this, no one asked you for shit. You are not obligated to do it and no one said you were. So if ya have no point please stay away from your keyboard.

A
07-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Dude, last time I'm saying this, no one asked you for shit. You are not obligated to do it and no one said you were. So if ya have no point please stay away from your keyboard.
I clearly made my point a few forum posts above and if you dont want to read close your eyes.

bumrocks
07-07-2010, 03:17 PM
It is a shame this had to spill over into this thread as well...