PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] ptp

superjojo
06-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Hello my friends. Now I am a member of FST for more than three months
and in GA section I have seen so many requests that wasn't filled
or even they were laughed or spammed all the way down.

If someone has an invite to PTP I would be really thankful if
he/she invites me in. I know that requesting this tracker
is more demanding as requesting IPT, Nordic-T or others but also it
is nots so demanding as requesting to be invited in HDBits or FTN.

Now come two famous questions.

Why I need PTP? The answer is simple. I like to watch movies. At home I have a quite big
collection of movies and I watched them almost all. I don't want this tracker for new movies
because I can get them on almost every 0day tracker. I want it because of older movies. Movies
from the days I was younger when I watched them on new years eve (Hollywood movies)
I have a couple of movietrackers. One offers me a lot of old movies but they are not
movies from Hollywood, they are from foreign countries. (you know about which one I'm talking :))
and the second is a tracker that fulfils every
whish I have when I browse badmovies.org.
You also know about which one I'm talking.

Why I deserve PTP? I don't know how to answer to this one. Maybe I don't deserve it.
You have to decide it and not me.
If needed I can provide ratioproos, profile links and speedtests by pm. Thanks for considering my request.

Fc Barcelona Fan
06-03-2010, 10:44 AM
the full URL of the page? www.xxx.com

superjojo
06-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I (still) don't understand.

Unthinkable
06-03-2010, 11:06 AM
the full URL of the page? www.xxx.com (http://www.xxx.com)
www.passthepopcorn.me

karachidude
06-03-2010, 11:10 AM
PtP would have been nicer and easier for people like me to use,if they had one day a week freeleech system like CN,though they have a huge collection of movies,but i find it hard to seed..anyways goodluck :)

Fc Barcelona Fan
06-03-2010, 11:27 AM
oo thanks

superjojo
06-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Thank you for your best wishes. For me seeding is not a problem because I am seeding 24 hours per day at least 4 days per week. :)

PtP would have been nicer and easier for people like me to use,if they had one day a week freeleech system like CN,though they have a huge collection of movies,but i find it hard to seed..anyways goodluck :)

7th
06-03-2010, 01:17 PM

They have a bonus point system there... if you seed enough, even with a slow connection, you'll be able to download what you want... it's more like a snow ball... the more you download and keep seeding, the easier will be for you to download things in the future (if you really keep seeding what you have).

Tv Controls you
06-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Wow ptp is still invite only, after the multitude of stunts they have pulled in the last few months....

7th
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Wow ptp is still invite only, after the multitude of stunts they have pulled in the last few months....

and they're still the same great tracker if you ask me

anon
06-03-2010, 02:19 PM

Do you think they should open? :unsure:

Also, I'm on trackers more for their content rather than how many drama stories they protagonize. It's still fun to read those threads, though :P

Cabalo
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM

and they're still the same great tracker if you ask me
As long as you don't donate, there shouldn't be problems.

7th
06-03-2010, 03:09 PM
not my case Cabalo, but if it were, I wouldn't see a problem in donating, as long as I kept using the tracker and enjoying it.

anon
06-03-2010, 04:09 PM
What if they run away with donations, yours included? :P

karachidude
06-03-2010, 05:49 PM

They have a bonus point system there... if you seed enough, even with a slow connection, you'll be able to download what you want... it's more like a snow ball... the more you download and keep seeding, the easier will be for you to download things in the future (if you really keep seeding what you have).

yeh the bonus sys is good,i have a nice number of points there,but i still find CN easier than PtP to be on,to each his own i guess

graywolf
06-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Movies from the days I was younger when I watched them on new years eve (Hollywood movies)

Umm.. Just asking, is Ptp famous for older movies?

And is older meaning as same as rare here?

And if you're meaning rare, then shouldn't you try karagarga? :)

n00bz0r
06-03-2010, 06:08 PM
superjojo, link me to your profiles on a couple of other major sites and send me an email id ,if this request hasn't been filled already.

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Movies from the days I was younger when I watched them on new years eve (Hollywood movies)

Umm.. Just asking, is Ptp famous for older movies?

And is older meaning as same as rare here?

And if you're meaning rare, then shouldn't you try karagarga? :)

I have a couple of movietrackers. One offers me a lot of old movies but they are not
movies from Hollywood, they are from foreign countries. (you know about which one I'm talking :))

This is sort of why I get upset that people don't bother to read the entire thread.

superjojo, link me to your profiles on a couple of other major sites and send me an email id ,if this request hasn't been filled already.

Sorry for the hijacking but is there anything preferable about PtP over goem?
Just curious as I used to be a member about a year ago but I got disabled for inactivity ( and at Tehconnection as well) .
I just found goem a lot easier to live with and for anything really "rare" ( which most of these places don't have anyway) there's always Demonoid.

superjojo
06-03-2010, 07:44 PM

This is sort of why I get upset that people don't bother to read the entire thread.

I know how you feel Idol. Sometimes it is easier to write a short post but you can't write much with a couple of words.
If you write too much then people don't bother to read the whole thing.

No. n00bz0r, the request hasn't been filled already.
I'll send you my profile links for the sites I used
currently the most and ofcourse my email.
Thanks.

graywolf
06-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Sorry, I read the whole thread and understood what you meant except that part. I couldn't guess that. I'm still new to KG and even private trackers. :(

7th
06-03-2010, 07:54 PM
What if they run away with donations, yours included? :P

sorry Anon but I don't believe people donate expecting something in return... they donate because they "already got" enough to justify a donation.

That's why PTP is achieving their donation goals. And I believe that, as long as they continue the good work (at least in my opinion), they shouldn't have problems with their "incoming".

superjojo
06-03-2010, 08:13 PM
No problem :)

Sorry, I read the whole thread and understood what you meant except that part. I couldn't guess that. I'm still new to KG and even private trackers. :(

Tv Controls you
06-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Do you think they should open?

I personally had to double check to make sure it wasn't open registrations, as I thought this was a joke.

n00bz0r
06-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Sorry for the hijacking but is there anything preferable about PtP over goem?
Just curious as I used to be a member about a year ago but I got disabled for inactivity ( and at Tehconnection as well) .
I just found goem a lot easier to live with and for anything really "rare" ( which most of these places don't have anyway) there's always Demonoid.

I do like goem, but PtP has a larger library, and well seeded torrents (which is not surprising, considering they have a significantly larger member base)

@OP, will get back to ya in a bit. Lookin you accounts up on sites you linked me to.

Superjojo, invite sent.
Use it well. This thread can be closed.

superjojo
06-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Thank you n00bz0r. I'll use my account well. I am really grateful for the invite.

Idol about Demonoid. Once I created an account there. I logged in one week after the registration to dl something and I was a bit surprised that my dl was around 0,8 GB and ul around 0'5. Then I changed my password and I logged in two weeks after. The stats changed again. From then on I don't use this account because I find it very unsafe.
Thread closed and cheers.