PDA

View Full Version : Irony

Pages : 1 [2] 3

anon
06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
And they haven't all just spammed till now (not sure about Anon, though. :shifty:)

No need to be unsure. I know I did. :lol:

QPD
06-09-2010, 05:47 PM
He did!

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 05:48 PM
He did!

And will do it again.

Medooooo
06-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Then I don't blame her.
:D:D:lol::lol:

brightsid
06-09-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm not looking for any invite but still I enjoy reading topics like this one. The perfect place for every new member to introduce himself in this forum.

Good to know that there are still around a lot of older members who really care for this place.

ca_aok
06-09-2010, 09:10 PM
The "older members" are long gone, hasn't this place been open since 2002?

DeadPoet
06-09-2010, 09:14 PM
According to this - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=30

Today is 8 years since first member joined FST. Congratz.

megabyteme
06-09-2010, 09:43 PM
According to this - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=30

Today is 8 years since first member joined FST. Congratz.

Cool coincidence, DP! I notice Barbarossa's join date was one day later. Also noticed he still hasn't made any friends yet. :( :lol:

Congrats to FST for making it this long, and for our long-term members who have proven that there is nothing better on the interwebs, or they would have left long ago.

Oh, and thanks to Idol, I got cash for my unused gold! This thread ROCKS!

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
I say let's celebrate here.

But seriously, its a really long time, most of the trackers we are talking about here havent been alive this long.

megabyteme
06-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Come to think of it, I've lost 3 lbs since joining this thread...

Maybe others could share the things that have happened to them since joining this thread. I bet there are lots...:shifty:

dandraesley
06-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Happy birthday then to FST. Who was the first member?. And are there any historical lesson to be learned by new member for celebrating FST's birth?. :D

IdolEyes787
06-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
You can never be too rich or too thin.:unsure:

megabyteme
06-10-2010, 01:40 AM
...see a doctor and get rid of it.
...don't trust whitey.
God loves a workin' man.

dandraesley
06-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Work addict is no-no.
Work for money is so-so.
Happy when work is go-go.

elbuitre
06-10-2010, 04:46 AM
i have an honest question for people on the lossless trackers. Are these trackers more about audio fidelity than sharing great jams, or both?

Cabalo
06-10-2010, 04:59 AM
8 years old is now FST. It is a lifetime. I founded my first forum back on 2002 as well (or was it 2003?) and it seemed it was in another life, at a distant galaxy.
May this forum endure many more years, with fresh income of newbies. That's what everyone likes. :naughty:

ca_aok
06-10-2010, 05:04 AM
Depends on how you use them. For many it seems to be about exclusivity and a misguided sense of self-entitlement. For others it's actually about sharing.

megabyteme
06-10-2010, 05:44 AM
I founded my first forum back on 2002 as well (or was it 2003?) and it seemed it was in another life, at a distant galaxy.

Did the Stallone Fan Club close, or did it combine with another forum? :D

graywolf
06-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Happy Birthday FST. May you live for another 8 (at least) :P

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Good to know that there are still around a lot of older members who really care for this place.
as for me, you won't see me around anymore now that i have everything i need :(

Maybe others could share the things that have happened to them since joining this thread. I bet there are lots...:shifty:
i've lost faith in life
i've lost faith in human nature
i've gained idol's friendship

IdolEyes787
06-10-2010, 01:25 PM
i've lost faith in life
i've lost faith in human nature
i've gained idol's friendship

The first two being prerequisites to the third.
Btw you haven't but since that knowledge will hopefully probably accelerate your decent into unremitting melancholy have faith it still may happen if God ( a fiction created to subservient the mindless masses - to give them the illusion that all their toil and suffering for an insidious hierarchy of uncaring masters is somehow all worthwhile and at their bitter end their pathetic lives having been some sort of cosmic joke ) willing .

brightsid
06-10-2010, 04:44 PM
as for me, you won't see me around anymore now that i have everything i need :(

Still waiting for your WC comments:P so just wait a few more weeks

Seriously do you think the French team is as bad as it looked in the last friendlies ?

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 05:25 PM
the french team is worse than you can ever imagine. i bet uruguay will defeat france for their first match. our defence has no chance against forlan and suarez. wait and see.

this also: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/293055
for the record, the french team and all the staff (+50 persons) are staying in a 600€/night hotel (1000€/night suites for some of them).

Totti
06-10-2010, 05:32 PM
the french team is worse than you can ever imagine. i bet uruguay will defeat france for their first match. our defence has no chance against forlan and suarez. wait and see.

this also: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/293055
for the record, the french team and all the staff (+50 persons) are staying in a 600€/night hotel (1000€/night suites for some of them).

French team will do good if they get to the quarters.... Although I have a feeling Uruguay will fuck up tomorrom....

brightsid
06-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Yea I've read about her comments. I also read that each one of the rooms is already paid in advance till the final day of WC even if the team is eliminated in the group stage
Crisis and bs

If they find someone to score goals I believe will do ok (no way like their last performance)

Cabalo
06-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I founded my first forum back on 2002 as well (or was it 2003?) and it seemed it was in another life, at a distant galaxy.

Did the Stallone Fan Club close, or did it combine with another forum? :D
Still up and running. I stepped down due to divergences how the site should be funded, mostly. Even disabled my account on the way out. Never to come back.

What about Ribιry, Benzema and that super hot hooker?

Pics --- http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=LPS&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=zahia+dehar&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=zahia+&gs_rfai=

karachidude
06-10-2010, 07:57 PM
super hot hooker

hell yeah

brightsid
06-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Benzema lost his place in the squad don't know if it is one of the reasons

Anyway tomorrow is Day 1 so the show begins

dandraesley
06-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Today is the show time. Let's see whether Maradona can get his squad kicking :lol:.

Ups, Off-topic and thread hijacking. :(

That1Guy
06-11-2010, 03:10 AM
I dont know if you are there but....

I can haz ptm? I think thats what the acronym is (I dont keep up anymore). Im talking about that big ratio free tracker (big as in # of members).

Im sure I probably know people there but Im too lazy too ask. I dont really need it, but i will use it. I mostly want it to get invites to give to r/l friends. If you arent there, no worries. Eventually I will bother some people and find an invite :P

Edit: Yeah I know I could have just PM'd you but Im faded and felt like posting

The_Martinator
06-11-2010, 08:02 AM
I heard the French are also fighting amongst themselves. That can't be good. :P

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 12:25 PM
I dont know if you are there but....

I can haz ptm? I think thats what the acronym is (I dont keep up anymore). Im talking about that big ratio free tracker (big as in # of members).

Im sure I probably know people there but Im too lazy too ask. I dont really need it, but i will use it. I mostly want it to get invites to give to r/l friends. If you arent there, no worries. Eventually I will bother some people and find an invite :P

Edit: Yeah I know I could have just PM'd you but Im faded and felt like posting

I would be happy to give you one but I'm not a member of that particular site. :(

I know a mutual friend who shall remain anonymous
Spoiler no one look:angry:funkin' is so you might consider asking him.

Also if you are faded I would suggest staying out of the sun and not washing yourself so much( although I never thought of you as having that particular problem) .
Also avoid bleach .

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Apparently I've been disabled for inactivity at PTM :(

Probably for the best anyway, having more than one ratioless 0-day is overkill. I liked inviting new torrenters there though.

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 01:56 PM
I hope you didn't look at the spoiler.

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 01:57 PM
I hope you didn't look at the spoiler.
Nah, I missed this week's episode of BT Drama Llamas, I don't wanna spoil the ending. :shifty:

Note: not meant as a swipe at the guy in the spoiler <3

Cabalo
06-11-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm not a member of that particular site. :(
That can be arranged.

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks but I need to be a better member of the sites I an already on and not a lesser member of more.
Somebody should invite ca_aok to HDBits though and then I would be their friend forever.:yup:

anonymous0711
06-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks but I need to be a better member of the sites I an already on and not a lesser member of more.
Somebody should invite ca_aok to HDBits though and then I would be their friend forever.:yup:

Sounds like trading to me!!! HDBITs invite to idols "friend" in exchange for Friendship which must be super 1337 because i cant even find its homepage!!! friendship must equal the level 10 we are missing!!!
so is it friendship.com or .org? or maybe .ro?

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 02:20 PM
In my case ,as regards the internet, friendship is next to worthless.:(

Anyway I have to go exercise:01: and unfortunately work:dabs: ( didn't I just do that like yesterday ?) so back in a few hours or by the miracle of wireless maybe less.

Please no one sneak in a World Cup discussion while I'm gone.

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Sounds like trading to me!!! HDBITs invite to idols "friend" in exchange for Friendship which must be super 1337 because i cant even find its homepage!!! friendship must equal the level 10 we are missing!!!
so is it friendship.com or .org? or maybe .ro?
It's Level 11. If I told you the URL I'd have to kill you immediately afterward.

Why bother? Canada's obviously going all the way :lol:

anonymous0711
06-11-2010, 03:36 PM
It's Level 11. If I told you the URL I'd have to kill you immediately afterward.

LEVEL 11!!!! :w00t: i must have the Friendship you speak of!!!!

it has secret url like XTC tracker? lol

DeadPoet
06-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Here's the URL - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=friend&u=197932

dandraesley
06-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Watch your back then, anonymous0711. Someone gonna sneak behind you and.... :(. Is it worth? :lol:

Castronaut
06-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Hello... this is familiar.

Can I have nine invites for gmail please.

brightsid
06-11-2010, 08:56 PM

Just read an interesting guide I want to share with Cabalo and other soccer fans. I apologize for this in advance
stay away it for soccer fans only:angry:

http://www.fhmonline.com/Site/customPage/DefaultPlain.aspx?ID=43922

BABBY
06-12-2010, 05:51 AM

I think u will not find a good friend by such an approach, anyone may help ca_aok to become your friend so that he can have a chance of getting FTN or FSC from u.
But ultimately it will be one form of greed and soft trade.

Real friends are obtained without wanting anything in return, and they are very very rare to find

just my opinion

ca_aok
06-12-2010, 06:02 AM
I think u will not find a good friend by such an approach, anyone may help ca_aok to become your friend so that he can have a chance of getting FTN or FSC from u.
They'll be SOL as I don't have invites to either tracker :ermm:

I agree somewhat though. Befriending people because you want something from them isn't a great idea.

Cabalo
06-12-2010, 06:08 AM

Just read an interesting guide I want to share with Cabalo and other soccer fans. I apologize for this in advance
stay away it for soccer fans only:angry:

http://www.fhmonline.com/Site/customPage/DefaultPlain.aspx?ID=43922

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/amie_06/Smiley%20Page/drool.gif I was actually looking for that! Best post so far on this thread. Idol, stay away from that link.
Really.

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I befriending my friends because I owe and respect them.

Cabalo, could you please hide that link from Idol. :lol:

That1Guy
06-12-2010, 06:39 AM
I would be happy to give you one but I'm not a member of that particular site. :(

I know a mutual friend who shall remain anonymous

That works, Ill hit him up when I'm not so sleepy :sleep1:

karachidude
06-12-2010, 08:36 AM
i wanna be friendship with idol,i wanna haz two FSC invites,in asap.thanks

GhostRetired19
06-12-2010, 10:17 AM
good giveaway and also a nice one, Can u invite me to torrentleech and/or revtt

anonymous0711
06-12-2010, 10:36 AM

haha this dude^^ is gonna hate me and probably whine like a little girl because i am seemingly against him in both threads he applied in but
#1 if you read through earlier requests you would know that he does not have
any invites to TL so throw that out the window

#2 im actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a joke when you posted the whole good giveaway and also a nice one as that was advised against in the first post... but yeah ima just assume you knew this and were making a joke albeit not a very funny one

#3 Im sure you dont need any help finding this but i found this thread a little suspicious and figured id give you a heads up

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-i-have-pisexy-and-iplay-250574

and this isnt even getting into the fact that he never even attempts to give a reason as to why he wants those particular trackers...

Sorry idol i didnt want you to even think about regaining any faith in the intelligence of the avg member of FST (not that this post would have done that anyways) and i think maybe i get a sick satisfaction out of bringing things like this up...

hahaha stop spamming this douchebag...

pone44
06-12-2010, 12:49 PM
GhostRetired19, Tl was one of your 1st trackers and you were a member of revt, as you posted here. What happened to your accounts?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-first-tracker-you-signed-up-to-233010/page25#post2769128

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-which-is-better-revtt-or-tl-243155/page6#post2402501
You could have at least mentioned that you had a account in the past.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 01:55 PM

Real friends are obtained without wanting anything in return, and they are very very rare to find

just my opinion

Not that you missed the point or anything but it was just another (failed )attempt on my part of trying to be funny.Jocularity! Jocularity! ( M*A*S*H* fan anyone? PS I rule and kyrcer is a TV putz:yup:)

Anyway I never had any intention of being anyone's friend so instead of a "soft trade" it was more a scam on my part *.

* Also a yoke**

** Although if it needs explaining then it probably isn't.:(

Note to self need to play to the level of your audience more so maybe in the future when trying to be funny just consider making fart noises and leave it at that.

Hi Cabalo.:)

O3ejlkzDCuc

QPD
06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
nevermind

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 02:24 PM

Besides the fact that you are your past ( and current ) posts show only self concern as well as a total lack of respect for other members

the forum allow trading, and the threat about trading! so why are you here??
and you know what you are the one who must kicked from here because of your spam
so its not your business.

jejejeje
its old comment "11-16-07" !!!!!
and i just ask hem not trading baby
i ask hem what he want

and the fact I respect someone who trades far more than I respect someone who trades and then tries to cover up the fact http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-snowtigers-trade-246920

There is also the already given fact that you previously where a member of both TL and RevTT and failed to mention it ( or why ).

That and you couldn't even be bothered to read my initial post and couldn't even minimally adhere to some really simple rules .
So basically what I am trying to say is you have provided a perfect example of what I was ranting about in my initial post .

So in short no ,never ,not even if Hell freezes over.:)

Oh yeah and this

Oh yeah and anyone posting "good giveaway " ,"nice one" or other such insipid insincere garbage is instantly disqualified.

Somehow you managed both.:frusty:

anonymous0711
06-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah when i read that i was honestly hoping it was intended to be a joke that just wasnt funny... it was basically word for word its either a huge idiot coupled with a funny coincidence or a joke... i really wanna believe it was a joke i mean im gonna think this dude is stupid anyways but im still holding onto the hope that he is at least slightly above braindead

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 02:55 PM
I guessing non-English and merely not understanding what was truly written there.
Anyway I was being largely facetious .If anyone can provide a good request I don't care if they put "good giveaway" a hundred times .

anonymous0711
06-12-2010, 03:03 PM
O well in that case "good giveaway"
"nice one" idol!!!

you will be recieving my request via PM as soon as i can figure out how to make my photoshopped ratio proofs look convincing enough :D

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Joking aside I would probably invite you someplace if you asked and I was able to of course .

anonymous0711
06-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Well i appreciate that, i dont really want anything at the moment tho... i guess i've been extremely lucky or maybe its just because i didnt go around begging like some of the other ppl here but the couple requests i have made here were filled quickly and currently i have everything i want
thanks for the offer tho i would say the same to you but after seeing some of your comments before it seems that you are pretty set with what you have as well

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Let's see, I want to get into every tracker you known, Idol. Because I know you're quite picky and care more about quality of a tracker than have bunch of trackers in your hands. I have ever gotten too many tracker in my hands because of open sign-up thread (I admit I can't differenciate what is better tracker than another, especially newer tracker) and already left with some tracker now. I'm just want to join TV, Movies and general/0day/scene trackers.

I can't promise that i'll be a ratio whore user or uploader but I'll try to keep good ratio on these sites. We can continue this convo in PM if you feel this thread is gotten too much publicity.

Hopefully you can fulfilled my wish.

Btw, Your giveaway is bad because of too many people involved and a bad one because of looks alike miracle will happen v3 (joke)

Have a nice day. Cheers :D

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Again non - serious post but I will attempt a serious answer.I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone be on a lot of trackers even niche ones.In the case of bt more doesn't necessarily equate to better( for you and definitely not any sites you belong to).
The only real point in the case of 0day to belong to more than one(imo at least - take that for what it's worth) is to give yourself some level of comfort in case on decides to go belly up you are left totally out in the cold .All the other arguments -pretimes,cross-seeding lack of content,longevity of torrents is basically ( in the case of 0days) a horseshit attempt at justifying something that otherwise isn't very justifiable.
Same to a lesser degree for TV (BMTV I'm looking at you -show me 10 things there that 99% of the average bt users actually want that they can't get someplace else) and game trackers( although admittedly BCG is pretty awesome )

Only possible exception is movie trackers where content can ( see KG/CG/goem) and does vary greatly.

Btw didn't mention music or HD or "learning " trackers since you didn't either but truthfully I'm not much of an authority on any .FFS I'm more or less content to get my music off grooveshark , my HD from the store or cable and I mostly use learning tracker to download exercise stuff.:blink:

PS never strive to be a ratio whore . Some sites even discourage it.

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Hmm, How about PTP?, Idol. Is it worth to join?. This is a serious questions. :D

Really, I would like to join this site if you're willing to give me one.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 04:40 PM
I am no longer a member there ( having found the staff to be unreasonable - what do you mean i can't browse through my seedbox?:unsure: - and consequentially being disable for inactivity but this was like a year ago so I can't comment on the current situation ) so you will need to ask someone else.

Btw I'm really not the best person to ask about movie trackers anyway because seriously sometimes I think I've seen just about every English language movie and therefore unless I feel like watching something again not much need to download/look for a lot.:pinch:

Basically I use like I said goem /CG/KG and if in a pinch I'd probably just request the film someplace:idunno: ( for a non l33t tracker RevTT is amazingly good for that)

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience with me, Idol. Nevermind then. Move along. :D

Hopefully you can emptied your invite box. :)

brightsid
06-12-2010, 05:10 PM
What kind of movies do you like dandraesley?

Strange nickname btw, does it means something special?

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Nothing, just random picking name. I can't think about random things in my head :lol:. I was searching for movies tracker that can fulfilled my new and older hollywood movies needs so like one stop shopping for Hollywood movies. I think KG/SC/Goem just have older and rare movies based on posts here. Thanks for asking.

DeadPoet
06-12-2010, 07:43 PM
If you are looking only for new and older Hollywood stuff then prolly you should check TL. You can find lot of older stuff there.
If that's not enough you can try PtN. They are good at filling requests.

The_Martinator
06-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Nothing, just random picking name. I can't think about random things in my head :lol:. I was searching for movies tracker that can fulfilled my new and older hollywood movies needs so like one stop shopping for Hollywood movies. I think KG/SC/Goem just have older and rare movies based on posts here. Thanks for asking.

Goem has lots of new(er) stuff too. If you're not a member yet, you should be. Better than PTP too, btw.

Quarterquack
06-13-2010, 03:03 AM
If that's not enough you can try PtN. They are good at filling requests.

I can help you with this. Just shoot me a pm showing me who you are/what I should expect from you on my invite tree. Ratio proofs mean very little as PtN is ratio-free.

Also, there is a catch. If you're going to go with KG/CM/Goem etc. don't ask me for PtN. Experience those places, see if they suffice, enjoy them to the max; then, if they're not what you're looking for you can always get in touch with me.

aly13
06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Where are you guys? Are you all at the World Cup?:lol:

karachidude
06-14-2010, 06:27 PM

no :cry:

nthpeter
06-14-2010, 09:44 PM

We are here to continuously bump this thread.

aly13
06-15-2010, 06:02 PM
I think Idol is drinking a cold beer on a terrace with real friends on this hot summer...

DeadPoet
06-15-2010, 07:38 PM
I think you think too much about Idol :naughty:

aly13
06-15-2010, 07:54 PM
I think you think too much about Idol :naughty:

Sorry..its not my tipe...:lol:

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 08:07 PM
It?:angry:

ca_aok
06-15-2010, 08:41 PM
I was always under the impression you were some sort of amorphous blob that reproduced asexually.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I think you think too much about Idol :naughty: ......

DeadPoet
06-15-2010, 09:24 PM
You could put more effort in your posts when you are quoting me.

"....." is not enough and next time I'll report you. http://www.bmwpower.lv/files/images/smilies/mhihi.gif

Smilie would be ok.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 09:50 PM
:stupid:

karachidude
06-15-2010, 09:54 PM
:stupid:

idol dont call deadpoet stupid,or i wll report u to the police :lol::lol:

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 10:00 PM
I consider myself above the Law .

Like Steven Seagal .

But not as fat .

More like an above the Law Steven Seagal if he looked like Jason Statham.

But taller.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-16-2010, 04:40 AM
holy moly! 34 pages! I read alll 33 pages before I left for fun-world (work, sarcasm :P) and just finished up #34 as I just got home. Greetings to all my homeys!! :clown:
/me tips his hat at IdolEyes

So I think it's time I toss my sombrero in the mix here and do a lil' request dance around it. :smile2: When it comes to request on here I'm really a shy-guy (mario bros 2 ftw, yah i'm a nerd) and usually just chat and try to help out others. I may of hinted in the past towards a site, but if I can remember right; I have never done a solid, actual request thread. The one place that I want to join happens to be a place where I've seen in the past people lose more friends on here than actually getting into the place. In all honesty, that fear and not wanting to get bashed has kept me from ever really going for it. :P I don't want to be "that" guy. LOL!! But I want to be apart of the irony here! :stuart: I want to do a Fruity tangerine Nacho dance around that sombrero I threw down earlier. 2010 has been a big year for me, so far. I'm going forward everyday with positive outlooks and confidence. These factors has got me ready to tell my story I think... :P
I hope my '2-star' humor hasn't thrown anyone in too confusing of a loop!! :geek:

megabyteme
06-16-2010, 04:51 AM
C'mon Idol. We've got one who can read and write. Give him what he wants, ffs! :D

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 05:25 AM
I hope my '2-star' humor hasn't thrown anyone in too confusing of a loop!! :geek:

The 2-starred person speaks at last. :lol:

respawn40
06-16-2010, 06:53 AM
I hope my '2-star' humor hasn't thrown anyone in too confusing of a loop!

Now, it's roughly 3 in the morning here so nothing in your post made much sense to me, but it seems like you have more humor than I, and I have an entire three stars. I think you're doing just fine.

megabyteme
06-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Why doesn't Chief have his invite, Idol? What kind of ironic thread are you running here? Give Chief his Fruity invite. :angry:

You always say (well, I don't know what you say because I don't read your whole threads). But I am sure it is something like, "I, Idol, want to give Fruit nut Toes to Chief." Here is your chance.

If you cannot give Chief his Fruit, you are not big banana like you say and nobody should cum to your irony or ungiveaways anymore. :noes:

Good luck, Chief! Hope this helps! :D

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 01:07 PM
I hope my '2-star' humor hasn't thrown anyone in too confusing of a loop!

Now, it's roughly 3 in the morning here so nothing in your post made much sense to me, but it seems like you have more humor than I, and I have an entire three stars. I think you're doing just fine.

You and me both and I even read like half of it before I got bored and went and petted my cat for 20 minutes.

holy moly! 34 pages! I read alll 33 pages before I left for fun-world (work, sarcasm :P) and just finished up #34 as I just got home. Greetings to all my homeys!! :clown:

So I think it's time I toss my sombrero in the mix here and do a lil' request dance around it. :smile2: When it comes to request on here I'm really a shy-guy (mario bros 2 ftw, yah i'm a nerd) and usually just chat and try to help out others. I may of hinted in the past towards a site, but if I can remember right; I have never done a solid, actual request thread. The one place that I want to join happens to be a place where I've seen in the past people lose more friends on here than actually getting into the place. In all honesty, that fear and not wanting to get bashed has kept me from ever really going for it. :P I don't want to be "that" guy. LOL!! But I want to be apart of the irony here! :stuart: I want to do a Fruity tangerine Nacho dance around that sombrero I threw down earlier. 2010 has been a big year for me, so far. I'm going forward everyday with positive outlooks and confidence. These factors has got me ready to tell my story I think... :P

Anyway no bashing required and if we are on the same page and I understand the whole fruity thing right then I will contact Rart and see if he has any spare invites at gay-torrents.net that he might be willing to part with.

If not PM me so that I am completely sure of the situation and I will see what I can do .:)

Disme
06-16-2010, 01:28 PM

Not enough 'fun' at the 'sharing'-tracker Chief :shifty:

ca_aok
06-16-2010, 01:57 PM
It took me a solid 10 minutes but I think I finally understand that post :o

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 02:04 PM
I know Disme isn't the most eloquent person .

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 03:16 PM

Belgians. Pfft.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Btw I did some quick figuring and by my calculations at his present pace at precisely 2.46 AM GST Feb 19th 2011 anon-sbi will have exactly 1 gazillion posts here .

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Btw I did some quick figuring and by my calculations at his present pace at precisely 2.46 AM GST Feb 19th 2011 anon-sbi will have exactly 1 gazillion posts here .

Considering you never told me if you had a math major, I will freely assume you miscalculated. By my estimates, he will make it on the 25th December of 2010, by wishing everyone in the Merry Christmas thread well, twice.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Disme - not the case at all sir! I enjoy my time there. That same week when I joined I also started working 50 hrs a week. We had to let go of 2 long time shift managers at work. So being that I manage the restaurant, I've had some long work weeks since then as we slowly fill the voids :-/ It was just a real life bad timing thing, yah know? However, I am on there every day, seeding stuff 24/7, and in irc chan most of the time too. So I keep my respect for it, but am trying to take care of work, and save up money for our September wedding too.

/me gives Disme some applewood smoked bacon!

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM

Considering you never told me if you had a math major, I will freely assume you miscalculated. By my estimates, he will make it on the 25th December of 2010, by wishing everyone in the Merry Christmas thread well, twice.

I took math at university but I frequency cut advanced calculus to do more important stuff like watch TV .If the university had any consideration they wouldn't have put me in a double class when all the good shows were on anyway. :idunno:
Doesn't really matter I still managed to pass and get a measure of revenge because the geek who sat in front of me in class who always aced everything is a doctor now and has no life while I on the other hand get to hang out in cool places like this. :snooty:

I totally rocked at statics though. See what can be accomplished if schools just had the forethought to put a few attractive women in my class.

Btw I'm getting a little confused at this point .I'm suppose to invite Disme to FSC or something like that right?

Of well whatever I'm sure if I've got it wrong the government will straighten it all out anyway.

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
the geek who sat in front of me in class who always aced everything is a doctor now and has no life

This is, by far, your most hurtful (unintentional) insult to me. I just got accepted into med school today, which is why I have been in a rather playful mood, if you could consider it as such.

Disme
06-16-2010, 06:06 PM
It took me a solid 10 minutes but I think I finally understand that post :o

That might be because most of the time here at FST there's little need for even half a brain :cool:

Had to look that up through Google translate ... :emo:

Belgians. Pfft.

I still have to see the first Dutch sentence you're able to produce :closedeye

Disme - not the case at all sir! I enjoy my time there. That same week when I joined I also started working 50 hrs a week. We had to let go of 2 long time shift managers at work. So being that I manage the restaurant, I've had some long work weeks since then as we slowly fill the voids :-/ It was just a real life bad timing thing, yah know? However, I am on there every day, seeding stuff 24/7, and in irc chan most of the time too. So I keep my respect for it, but am trying to take care of work, and save up money for our September wedding too.

/me gives Disme some applewood smoked bacon!

No need to explain bud ... was just posting that to see how you'd react.
My time is limited too, so I know what you're talking about (apart from the IRC-thing). I keep trying to get involved in the IRC, but I have noticed I only go in there when I am totally wasted. When sober I can't free up enough time to go in there.

Gratz on the wedding :w00t:

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Belgians. Pfft.

I still have to see the first Dutch sentence you're able to produce :closedeye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3alA2_RZZY&feature=related

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
the geek who sat in front of me in class who always aced everything is a doctor now and has no life

This is, by far, your most hurtful (unintentional) insult to me. I just got accepted into med school today, which is why I have been in a rather playful mood, if you could consider it as such.

Congratulations on the forthcoming years of selfless toil and lasting debt .I salute you.:)

Btw keep in touch in 20 years or so I might like to use your pool.

megabyteme
06-16-2010, 06:34 PM

Wow, a doctor-to-be in our midst. At least that is what I was able to gather from the ever-worsening penmanship. :P

Congrats, sir!

ca_aok
06-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Congrats! I'm actually writing the MCAT at the end of this summer, so we'll see what happens in a few months :)

anonymous0711
06-16-2010, 07:13 PM
You know, that comment about universities placing attractive girls in class is actually somewhat true... Not only does it encourage you to attend class but it also gives you some incentive to get ready for the class instead of rolling out of bed and stumbling in hungover lol

Now that whole thing might backfire if you actually convince her to "study" with you but thats just a risk i think they should be willing to take!

O and congrats on getting into med school ringhunter

anon
06-16-2010, 07:34 PM

I reached 20000 elsewhere today. :01:

QPD
06-16-2010, 07:46 PM

I reached 20000 elsewhere today. :01:

You seriously need a life bro !:shutup:

anon
06-16-2010, 07:47 PM

Overrated. :snooty:

th0r
06-16-2010, 07:51 PM
o hai gais, wut is hapening in dis thread?/

A
06-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Invites :shifty:

QPD
06-16-2010, 08:17 PM

Overrated. :snooty:
truth is always overrated:01:

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 08:19 PM

Right now it's so overrun by doctors and lawyers that I feel I'm part of an episode of Melrose Place.:mellow:
Other than that not much.

How as things in Asgard? Loki behaving himself?

QPD
06-16-2010, 08:23 PM

Right now it's so overrun by doctors and lawyers that I feel I'm part of an episode of Melrose Place.:mellow:
Other than that not much.

How as things in Asgard? Loki behaving himself?
another Stargate fan!:01:

ca_aok
06-16-2010, 08:27 PM
You know that the Norse gods and mythology existed long before a crappy TV show, right?

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 08:39 PM
@ ca_aok there's a mythology I just thought it was a Marvel comic.:unsure:

New contest .Invite to tracker of your choice to anyone that can convince me that Chuck is a good show.
Invites to sites that I don't even have if you can convince me that this thread is going anywhere.

nthpeter
06-16-2010, 09:06 PM
@ ca_aok there's a mythology I just thought it was a Marvel comic.:unsure:

New contest .Invite to tracker of your choice to anyone that can convince me that Chuck is a good show.
Invites to sites that I don't even have if you can convince me that this thread is going anywhere.

Chuck is teh best show on the planet. I personally dont watch it, but i can promise that i will, ive only heard good things about it. The main character is Chuck i guess, and there are men and women, and they are interacting.... its really great, there are no words to tell how amazing it is.

My request: i want you to make ScTv2 then invite me. Or Demonoid. Whatever.

megabyteme
06-16-2010, 09:13 PM

It is going to page 37.

I'll take FTWR, plz.

ca_aok
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM

It is going to page 37.

I'll take FTWR, plz.
10/10/10 :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Chuck is teh best show on the planet. I personally dont watch it, but i can promise that i will, ive only heard good things about it. The main character is Chuck i guess, and there are men and women, and they are interacting.... its really great, there are no words to tell how amazing it is.

Good job ,too good in fact .Now I think Chuck is a great show not a good one so basically you are done in by your own initiative .

Tough luck chuck errrr nthpeter and I really wanted to make ScT redux too.:(

nthpeter
06-16-2010, 09:26 PM

Good job ,too good in fact .Now I think Chuck is a great show not a good one so basically you are done in by your own initiative .

Tough luck chuck errrr nthpeter and I really wanted to make ScT redux too.:(

My bad. Now i have to find another guy willing to do anything.

Quarterquack
06-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks, everyone. My first mandate will probably be to break the stereotypes of doctors' handwriting.

Congrats! I'm actually writing the MCAT at the end of this summer, so we'll see what happens in a few months :)

This is where I took a shortcut. I applied to a med school that doesn't care about MCATs, but instead CGPA. Best decision you can make nowadays, to be honest. Maintaining a 3.8CGPA was painful, though. Especially with courses like English and Management thrown into the mix of the usual pain-in-the-but Chemistries.

You know, that comment about universities placing attractive girls in class is actually somewhat true... Not only does it encourage you to attend class but it also gives you some incentive to get ready for the class instead of rolling out of bed and stumbling in hungover lol

The way I like to think of it is pretty girls need jobs, too, leading to their eventual, and largely irrational, decision to go to University. :lol:

P.S. As for Chuck... an invite to any site I can think of still wouldn't justify my lying. Sad, but true.

megabyteme
06-16-2010, 10:15 PM
It is going to page 37.

I'll take FTWR, plz.
10/10/10 :rolleyes:

Since I want to dive right in and be a valuable member, I'll take General Tracker like another guy is requesting. That one sounds promising!

anonymous0711
06-16-2010, 10:17 PM
The way I like to think of it is pretty girls need jobs, too, leading to their eventual, and largely irrational, decision to go to University. :lol:

What i have noticed about pretty girls in college is that the harder the classes get the worst they look.

freshman year - taking mostly basics, bunch of 7s, few 8s and then the rare 9+ that had you coming to class thinking... DAMN!!!

sophmore year - mixed core and major classes - less 7s, a few scattered 8s and if there is a 9 they usually drop in the first couple weeks or dont come to class often enough to make it worth going yourself...

junior year - well at this point im pretty sure the 7s started looking like 9s because even they were rare to find in an actual classroom...

The details beyond that just make me to sad to want to recap :(

bumrocks
06-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Is this the thread where we let everyone know we have cleaned out unnecessary PMs from our inbox?

That1Guy
06-16-2010, 11:20 PM
/me PM's bumrocks 72 times.

th0r
06-17-2010, 05:09 AM
wtf happened to fst?

it's so quiet and boring now; come on, let's stir up some shit

Chief_Garbonzo
06-17-2010, 05:28 AM
wtf happened to fst?

it's so quiet and boring now; come on, let's stir up some shit

Hmmz.. just curious, what's the recipe for stirring up shit on FST? Not that I promote any such activity, but just am curious of the recipe lol :wacko:

gonna go off topic here if I may :D
Any MacGyver fans? I recently saw 2 dvd rips pop up on trackers of some old fliks he made in like 1994. Somehow I never saw em!! I'm stoked! lolz :D

i also need to see MacGrubber too. heh

respawn40
06-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Hmmz.. just curious, what's the recipe for stirring up shit on FST? Not that I promote any such activity, but just am curious of the recipe lol

1 tbsp + 1tsp Level 11 trackers/anti-traders/TTC/nazi staffers/WHERE DID THE DONATIONS GO!!?
½ cup elitism
1 pouch super seekret chat logs

Stir ½ cup elitism and 1 tbsp + 1sp Level 11 trackers/anti-traders/TTC/nazi staffers/WHERE DID THE DONATIONS GO!!? in bowl until well mixed. Squeeze super seekret chat logs pouch 10 times. Tear pouch open, and squeeze lines of super seekret chat logs over batter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds or until most of surface looks dry. If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer. Cool 2 minutes before you indulge.

...And what's a MacGyver? :blink:

deadalive1
06-17-2010, 07:53 AM
LMAO Respawn, nice recipe, too funny. :D

brightsid
06-17-2010, 08:16 AM
gonna go off topic here if I may :D
Any MacGyver fans? I recently saw 2 dvd rips pop up on trackers of some old fliks he made in like 1994. Somehow I never saw em!! I'm stoked! lolz :D

He can only be compared with Michael Scofield in creativity.
Never been a fan of them to be honest :P

megabyteme
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Nice one, respawn! :lol:

I'm sure if everyone pitches in, we can make a batch. Heck, sometimes even old ingredients will work.

Disme
06-17-2010, 09:34 AM
MacGuyver, brings back memories ... I actually quite liked it when it was aired originally.

He always had some kind of cunning plan to get himself out of the toughest situations:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2118/macgyver.gif

anon
06-17-2010, 11:15 AM
1 pouch super seekret chat logs

He said FST, not the soapbox.

dandraesley
06-17-2010, 03:18 PM
And this thread officially become Miracles Do Happen' v3. Congrats to all member participated in discussion here. :lol:

CitiTechno
06-17-2010, 04:22 PM
wow u sound very angry m8

i suggest u get a massage,..... with a happy ending if possible

Cabalo
06-17-2010, 07:06 PM
wow u sound very angry m8

i suggest u get a massage,..... with a happy ending if possible
With a BigMac, extra cheese?

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
With a BigMac, extra cheese?

5 hours since the last post?!!!

Thread killer. :dry:

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 01:25 AM
Seriously it's shit like this that makes me question my continuing support of this site.

Hello,

I'd like a waffles invite please. I would like this invite because I do not have a quality music tracker and from what I hear waffles is a very decent tracker. I would also like a waffles invite so that I can work my way to becoming a power user and eventually gain access to the SCC. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Ratio Proofs:
1: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1314/90428670.jpg
2: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8323/13641321.jpg

Speed Test:
1: http://www.speedtest.net/result/844415971.png (as of the other day)

Regards,
D

The winners for waffles have be chosen :

central101
Niv-S
okinawa
freak12345

Yes 4 invites instead of 3 ;)

He's said that he only wants Waffles so that he can become a power user there and use that status to get into SSC and he only wants to get into SCC so he can upload their shit to direct download sites.
Please no one chirp in and try to argue that that is any reason to give him an invite to Waffles .
FFS he already has two of the better 0days and he barely makes use of them .If I had that kind of speed I could have that much traffic in an hour.

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 01:50 AM
Sorry, Idol. I just skimmed through his top post and since it seemed well written and I thought you were vouching for him, I gave him invites to both waffles and what!.

Damn.

:shifty:

bigdaddydude
06-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Sorry, Idol. I just skimmed through his top post and since it seemed well written and I thought you were vouching for him, I gave him invites to both waffles and what!.

Damn.

:shifty:

It's always best to read their entire post and check their history. Life lives on.

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 03:29 AM
It's always best to read their entire post and check their history. Life lives on.

Idol knows I'm very careful with whom I invite. I was just tryin' to get his goat a bit. It's fun to rouse the easily excitable. :devil:

respawn40
06-18-2010, 03:32 AM
I was just tryin' to get his goat a bit.

You can have all the goats you want :whistling

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 03:55 AM
I wanted his goat. A mission of mercy, really. He ********* it. :yup:

Quarterquack
06-18-2010, 04:11 AM
he t*t**c*** it. :yup:

:o

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 04:56 AM
he t*t**c*** it. :yup:

:o

Tried to do a cool hangman thing, but it looked like crap. :ermm:

Anyway,
0/2
Letters used: T,C
Clue: Idol [9-letter word] his goat.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

respawn40
06-18-2010, 05:10 AM
Anyway,
0/2
Letters used: T,C
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pleasured

Chief_Garbonzo
06-18-2010, 05:34 AM
lol. funny a goat is being mentioned here. I see goats now & again but not on a monthly basis..anywho, I seen one today in someone's back yard through a chain length fence, and the second I looked at him, he/she belched out this loud goat like sound, and that was it, then continued eating grass. I then wondered if it was a simple Hello, or if it was more on the WTF you lookin at chump? lines. LOL. welp, if I would of had a carrot on me I would of gave it to him, regardless.

IdolEyes, do you like drum & bass? I just bought a sexy smooth melodic wav off Beatport. :D

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 05:41 AM
**UPDATED**

Letters used: T,C,P,L,A,S,U

Pleasured

Probably, but not the word we are looking for...

E,R,S,D are in the word.

_ _ E R _E E D S

respawn40
06-18-2010, 05:55 AM
_ _ E R _E E D S

Overfeeds

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 06:00 AM
_ _ E R _E E D S

Overfeeds

:yahoo::clap::thumbsup::hooray::pimp::cheers::yay::partytime

We have a WINNER!!!

Yes, it is always good to get Idol's goat because he spends a lot of time OVERFEEDING it. :D

Nice job, respawn! :happy:

respawn40
06-18-2010, 06:22 AM
:yahoo::clap::thumbsup::hooray::pimp::cheers::yay::partytime

We have a WINNER!!!

Yes, it is always good to get Idol's goat because he spends a lot of time OVERFEEDING it. :D

Nice job, respawn! :happy:

I'm a hangman champ, yo.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 12:55 PM
l

IdolEyes, do you like drum & bass? I just bought a sexy smooth melodic wav off Beatport. :D
I don't even know Drum and Bass is .Something to do with abusing fish I'm guessing.

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Also no more goat talk in my thread please ,it's a bit of a sore spot .

ca_aok
06-18-2010, 01:21 PM
The goat left you a sore spot?

D&B is a music genre :(

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 01:23 PM
D&B is a music genre :(

Who'd have thought?

Is D&B like R&B for white people?

Btw not everything is about music.

I think I heard that in a song someplace.

Christ I do sound like J-dye.:cry:

Quarterquack
06-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Who'd have thought?

Is D&B like R&B for white people?

Silly goat, of course not. Black people are the ones into Bass, and Blues at the same time apparently.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Explain Geddy Lee then.:eyebrows:

No really someone explain Geddy Lee to me.:unsure:

ca_aok
06-18-2010, 03:33 PM
He's this dude that plays bass.

I'm going to see Rush in a few weeks actually :o

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm going to see

9:30 pm – 10:45 pm ZZ Top
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Collective Soul
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Finger Eleven
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Big Sugar
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Gord Downie and The Country of Miracles
2:15 pm – 3:00 pm Karl Wolf
1:15 pm – 1:45 pm Danny Fernandez

tomorrow.Actually the concert is less than mile from where I live so it's either go or be annoyed by loud garbled noise all day.

Gord Downey <3 the rest can go fuck goats themselves.

Funkin'
06-18-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm going to see

Why?

Quarterquack
06-18-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm going to see

In about 20 days I'm going to see:

July 6th:
Dream Theater - 6:45
Iron Maiden - 9:00

July 8th:
Stereos - 8:30

July 9th:
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts- 9:30

July 10th:
Rush - 8:00

July 16th:
Drake - 8:15
Great Big Sea - 9:30

Ottawa blues fest. :D

IdolEyes787
06-18-2010, 04:36 PM
I got a brochure in the mail .Ottawa Blues Fest is suppose to be like the 10th largest music festival in the world or something like that.

I'm going to see

Why?

Chance to go to the beer tent between other acts?:unsure:

th0r
06-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm going to see

9:30 pm – 10:45 pm ZZ Top
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Collective Soul
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Big Sugar
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Gord Downie and The Country of Miracles
2:15 pm – 3:00 pm Karl Wolf
1:15 pm – 1:45 pm Danny Fernandezwhy?

ca_aok
06-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Chance to go to the beer tent between other acts?:unsure:
Plastic flask, sneak in liquor. That's what the cool kids do :naughty:

Chief_Garbonzo
06-18-2010, 05:25 PM
I have a bird-feeder out front, that sadly will not have any seed in it for a long time. I had to cut the bird seed out of the budget! I would fill it up on a lazy sunday and ALL of the seed would be gone by Tuesday morning. wtf?! I can't afford to feed em around here. lol. god I sound cheap :-/

off to fun-world... have a good day homies! :D

l33tpirata13
06-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Man, i feel a lil bit guilty we have festival after festival after festival here. Just to name a couple BluesFest, Lolla, Pitchfork, and blah blah blah. im only going to bluesfest though. maybe lolla if i know someone doing security...:shifty::shifty::shifty:

scratch bluefest dammit!!!! i missed it this last weekend. eh, it was raining anyways.

megabyteme
06-18-2010, 07:58 PM
I imagine drums and bass must look something like this, Idol.

http://www.airrifle.com/freebies/targets/gif/fish_barrel.gif

Doesn't seem like it would be too popular, but I've heard of it before. :idunno:

th0r
06-18-2010, 09:43 PM
disme's join date makes me angry

respawn40
06-19-2010, 12:25 AM

y u hatin on lifetec dawg???

Disme
06-19-2010, 07:16 AM

Wanna trade? Make me an offer :shifty:

Funkin'
06-19-2010, 07:56 AM
I got a brochure in the mail .Ottawa Blues Fest is suppose to be like the 10th largest music festival in the world or something like that.

This would be pretty cool to go to. I wouldn't dig everyone, but Jimmy Cliff, The Budos Band, Too Slim and The Taildraggers and Steve Windwood would have been freakin' sweet to see.

So far this summer the only show I have lined up to go see is the dirty dozen brass band again in mid-July. These guys literally blow the roof off of wherever they play, so I gotta see them everytime they're around the Chicago area.

IdolEyes787
06-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Ottawa in the summer is a really nice place to visit .

Btw anyone else frustrated that "giveaways" have basically become the domain of traders looking to add some quick rep by divesting themselves of invites they don't see any real value in?
I understand the reluctance of other people to do it here but if the invite section is just going to be that then might as just well do away with the "giveaways" entirely( not that that is necessarily a bad idea) or combine the invite and trade sections again and have done with it.

Also who the fuck wants to risk being invited by a known trader? I mean you might just as well trade yourself then because if the tracker staff purge your account with his then the outcome is the same anyway.:unsure:

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm surprised that the anti-traders haven't created dupe accounts for the purpose of "rounding up" traders' invites and turning them in to site staff for atta-boy points. Which, if you collect enough, you can get some valuable plushy toys and/or little troll dolls for your pencil-top. :yup:

ca_aok
06-19-2010, 01:59 PM

Btw anyone else frustrated that "giveaways" have basically become the domain of traders looking to add some quick rep by divesting themselves of invites they don't see any real value in?
I understand the reluctance of other people to do it here but if the invite section is just going to be that then might as just well do away with the "giveaways" entirely( not that that is necessarily a bad idea) or combine the invite and trade sections again and have done with it.

Also who the fuck wants to risk being invited by a known trader? I mean you might just as well trade yourself then because if the tracker staff purge your account with his then the outcome is the same anyway.:unsure:
People are idiots, what can you do?

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 02:02 PM
People are idiots, what can you do?

Tap into their unsecured wifi, ofc. :naughty:

***Edit*** For the ethically challenged among us, this is WRONG. Don't do it, boys and girls. :noes:

Quarterquack
06-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Ottawa in the summer is a really nice place to visit.

Short shorts, mini-skirts. :naughty:

Either way about your gripes with the giveaway section, I have the same ones, too. But on the other hand when I did have a genuine request up, it got fulfilled, so I'm glad for that, and it would be a waste seeing this section go to waste because of some bad seeds' attitude.

I'm surprised that the anti-traders haven't created dupe accounts for the purpose of "rounding up" traders' invites and turning them in to site staff for atta-boy points. Which, if you collect enough, you can get some valuable plushy toys and/or little troll dolls for your pencil-top. :yup:

Would it be a completely evil thing for me to say I've considered taking invites from HDBits just to turn him over? Not for brownie points or rep or anything. I don't give a damn about 99% of the staff I know. I just want to see him learn a lesson, instead of preach his corrupted dogma any longer. I ultimately decided the effort put into it, and the inch of personal dignity that I'd lose in the proceeds of the deed far outweigh his ban from trackers, considering that's inevitable, either way.

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 02:37 PM
I ultimately decided the effort put into it, and the inch of personal dignity that I'd lose in the proceeds of the deed far outweigh his ban from trackers, considering that's inevitable, either way.

I learned that a few years ago. It took me a while, I'll admit. Ultimately, it's best to let people self-destruct. However, it can seem like WAY too long before it happens. :P

Disme
06-19-2010, 03:29 PM
However, it can seem like WAY too long before it happens. :P

Patience is a virtue and in the end they all go down :naughty:

Off course it's satisfying when standing on the first row to see when that happens :happy:

ca_aok
06-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Uhh people do this you know :lol:

Cabalo
06-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Uhh people do this you know :lol:
That's why people like bumrocks exist. :yup:
Please refer to this site for more info on that. Or this (http://onasoapbox.co.uk/2010/05/20/bratva-torrent-awards-2010/).

bigdaddydude
06-19-2010, 05:02 PM

I always thought that the BT Rep was because someone thought that you did something nice for them. If they 'give' out invites and want a BT Rep in return, that's just greedy in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong at this? Am I the only one who thinks like this?

anonymous0711
06-19-2010, 05:10 PM
I always thought that the BT Rep was because someone thought that you did something nice for them. If they 'give' out invites and want a BT Rep in return, that's just greedy in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong at this? Am I the only one who thinks like this?

I was always under the impression that giving someone an invite would be something nice... why wouldnt you rep them for that? and if not that then what kinds of things would u rep them for?

ElitUser
06-19-2010, 05:25 PM

Giving an invite to a person this is a nice things to that Invitee and thats why the Invitee give a repu to the inviter.

Quarterquack
06-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Why use rep at all? Nobody in their right mind should ever need a reminder of the goodness of their inviting habits. Have you expected something in return every time someone got invited by you somewhere?

deadalive1
06-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Rep is outdated, it doesn't tell you anything about the person (as it is used by traders and non-traders alike). Personally I never liked rep or want rep, if I did something nice for a person and that person got good use out of whatever it was (whether advice, a tracker or just needed someone to listen) then that was and is thanks enough for me. No number of points will ever define me or anyone else for that matter.....

ca_aok
06-19-2010, 09:18 PM
I dislike the rep system and would generally not like to be given rep. If I give you an invite here, it's because I expect you'll use it well, not because I want a fancy little +1 to my e-peen. Exchanging invites for rep is no better than trading, it's just a more roundabout and wasteful method of doing so.

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 10:31 PM
However, it can seem like WAY too long before it happens. :P

Patience is a virtue and in the end they all go down :naughty:

Off course it's satisfying when standing on the first row to see when that happens :happy:

That is the very fine balance balance we face- do we wait and hope for a front-row seat, or do we push forward so we can be standing on their chest when we decide to make it happen NOW? :D

I have found that it is better to let nature take its course, but some people really do deserve it ASAP. :01:

Disme
06-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Post removed because written when I was όber-drunk and it doesn't make any sense when I read it being sober.

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Post removed because written when I was όber-drunk and it doesn't make any sense when I read it being sober.

:lol: That makes for an awesome laugh to start the day. Thanks for that, my friend! :happy:

Congrats to Idol for taking this thread past 10k views!!! :01:

Chief_Garbonzo
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
damn! 10k views!! nice!!

megabyteme - yer signature is making me really give the movie a shot. I looked at the imdb, at first glance it would be hard for me to see how great it could be given the claymation and type of movie it is. But you can't judge a book by its cover, so, I think I'm gonna give it a shot! :smile2:

IdolEyes - have you been able to help a lot of peeps with this bangin' 10k viewed thread? just curious on turn-outs! :stuart:

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks, Chief! I really don't believe anyone will be sorry if they give it a shot. The whole movie is superbly done. I'm not a fan of claymation, but this movie is not designed for kids. It just uses the medium in a very effective manner.

...did you get yer "fruit"? :)

7th
06-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I watched Mary and Max a good while ago.

And I didn't see anything really special about it =(

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 07:43 PM
IdolEyes - have you been able to help a lot of peeps with this bangin' 10k viewed thread? just curious on turn-outs! :stuart:

Only one person directly and one indirectly I think :( . I'm still working on another one though .
Seriously for all the views I think there have really only been two decent attempts at applying for anything.
It kind of kills me to sit on this thread and then see some noob post a "giveaway" that requires zero effort and have people come out of the woodwork asking for stuff.
Just goes to show what kind of people browse this site looking for an easy invite I guess because as has been proven time and time again any 'decent" members here could request just about anything and probably have it fulfilled by somebody.

Except for ca-aok of course .Bad luck dickhead maybe try being interested in a site where the administration aren't all a bunch of idiots. :O

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 08:01 PM

That surprises me since there have been so many people writing reviews as enthusiastic as I am.

Maybe it just needed some car chases, explosions, ninjas, and naked chicks to get your approval. :lol:

ca_aok
06-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Except for ca-aok of course .Bad luck dickhead maybe try being interested in a site where the administration aren't all a bunch of idiots. :O
Mmm I'm more concerned about the content than the admins.

I also helped someone earlier in this thread, you can add that to the tally :)

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Sitting on a park bench Eying little girls with bad intent. Snot is running down his nose. Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

I've found this to work in the past so the first person that writes on his butt in great big red letters "I love FTN" takes a picture of it and posts the picture here and assuming I actually laugh will either get an invite to FTN or make a complete fool of himself for absolutely nothing .

OPs choice of prize*.

* Fine print.The sponsor of this giveaway is in no way connected to FTN and even if he was bloody unlikely he would give an invite to some idiot exposing himself on the internet. Therefore the prize will definitely consist of you making a complete fool of yourself for nothing.I say nothing but actually humiliation of the unwitting is never totally pointless is it?

l33tpirata13
06-21-2010, 09:51 PM
lets see if i can add one to the "win" column. Ive been needing a substitute for silverseed since it went down a while ago. Can i get an invite to MusicVids?

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 10:22 PM
* Fine print.The sponsor of this giveaway is in no way connected to FTN and even if he was bloody unlikely he would give an invite to some idiot exposing himself on the internet. Therefore the prize will definitely consist of you making a complete fool of yourself for nothing.I say nothing but actually humiliation of the unwitting is never totally pointless is it?

1. Google "XXX Cam"
2. Register an account
3. Type "Hello, could you do me a favor" into the chat.
4. Expect innuendo in the response.
5. Overlook innuendo and say "It's my website's birthday. If you write "I love ftn" on your ass, we'll put up an ad linking back to your cam. We get 3000 unique hits a day."
6. Apply to Idol's giveaway.

EDIT: Also, Idol, I'd apply with a decent well thought-out post, and you know what I'd ask for, but I'd really honestly just want to focus on the ones I have right now. Applying for uploader at a couple of places to build a ratio (I'm not going to hide my intentions). So, yes, you're stuck with mindless buffoons* avoiding your thread.

* - Assuming you don't regard me as one, which, if in that case and it were so, then you are helpless. Running away is an option.

Disme
06-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Where are the times people put effort in their requests by having their own 5 year old daughter paint a picture so they could get invited to ScT ... those were the days :)

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 12:15 AM
EDIT: Also, Idol, I'd apply with a decent well thought-out post, and you know what I'd ask for, but I'd really honestly just want to focus on the ones I have right now. Applying for uploader at a couple of places to build a ratio (I'm not going to hide my intentions). So, yes, you're stuck with mindless buffoons* avoiding your thread.

* - Assuming you don't regard me as one, which, if in that case and it were so, then you are helpless. Running away is an option.

I honestly don't know what you would ask for it's not like I pay attention to you.:unsure:
Btw if you want to ask for anything feel free I take great pleasure in saying no.

Even just writing it there felt good.

Btw appearances to the contrary I don't regard anyone as a mindless baboon bassoon buffoon.

@Disme fondly reminiscing about the internet is scaring me.:cry:

7th
06-22-2010, 02:08 AM

That surprises me since there have been so many people writing reviews as enthusiastic as I am.

Maybe it just needed some car chases, explosions, ninjas, and naked chicks to get your approval. :lol:

no, maybe that's because I'm not too much into movies... but don't get me wrong. The movie is good, it's just that... it's was not THAT GOOD in my opinion.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-22-2010, 06:41 AM
...did you get yer "fruit"? :)

No not yet...the fruit is still growing. I'm hoping for a safe summer harvest. :D Luckily the person growing the fruit is a top-notch gardener, and I am patient, so together that makes for some badass ironic mojo!! hahahah

Just goes to show what kind of people browse this site looking for an easy invite I guess because as has been proven time and time again any 'decent" members here could request just about anything and probably have it fulfilled by somebody.

In all honesty, I like these types of threads will possible giveaways or requests. I think some of the easy hunters and traders, and flat out idiots steer clear of these types of long threads, and can't be arsed into reading it all to see if it's worth their time to pursue it. Also, when participating and being active in these types of threads I myself wouldn't hesitate to help someone if say the OP couldn't and I knew they were filling of the invite. I've seen others do the same too. I dig it yo! :D

Now, before I go, quick opinion survey.. I need to book our Honeymoon.. we both had our hearts set to go somewhere in the Caribbean, but were afraid to go in case there is oil on the beaches. :( We're going mid September. Steer clear? Or no worries - oil won't make it there.

megabyteme
06-22-2010, 09:59 AM

no, maybe that's because I'm not too much into movies... but don't get me wrong. The movie is good, it's just that... it's was not THAT GOOD in my opinion.

Mary and Max is among my very top pics for the past few years. Do you have one in particular people may not have seen, that they should?

Edit- @ Chief. I know that gardener. He's usually full of shit, but since he is a gardener, that is a plus and makes him top-notch. You are in good hands, my friend. :happy:

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Do you have one in particular people may not have seen, that they should?

Seven Pounds. People overlook it, say it's grim, makes no sense, slow start. I'm yet to meet one person who sat through it to the end that wasn't shocked. People shouldn't brush it off so simply.

BABBY
06-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Idol
Frankly speaking i wanted to have something in your giveaway, but i think u are having lot of load right now and i think i will wait for your next giveaway.

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 12:46 PM
@babby

consider this to be maybe your last and only chance for me to invite you any place before i totally give up on the whole process.

BABBY
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
@babby

consider this to be maybe your last and only chance for me to invite you any place before i totally give up on the whole process.

If this is the fact, then i dont know what to do?

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 12:50 PM
If I know Idol as well as I think I do, he wouldn't offer without knowing the "load" (?) that he would get. Just go ahead and ask him for whatever it is. Be sincere, and you're not going to lose anything by asking.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm very predictable but you probably knew I'd say that.

What he said .Nothing ventured ,nothing gained and although I certainly can't promise anything ( not being a member of a lot of sites people are interested in and not having invites at some places that people are) in your case BABBY I'll probably do what I can.:)
I'd prefer that you post your request here in the slight chance that there is something I should know (that I don't) someone hopefully will inform me but also that way it's to your benefit - if I can't directly help you out maybe someone else then will.

Btw I was being totally seriously about packing it all in ,not just on the ungiveaway side. I find it increasingly difficult to rationalize my continued participation in the whole bt thing.
I spend far too much time at it and I do it mainly for the "community" but I ironically don't like most of the people I come into contact with .

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Btw I was being totally seriously about packing it all in ,not just on the ungiveaway side. I find it increasingly difficult to rationalize my continued participation in the whole bt thing.
I spend far too much time at it and I do it mainly for the "community" but I ironically don't like most of the people I come into contact with .

We're on the same page, trust me. I used to wonder how some people can dodge/avoid the community side of any tracker while only using the content. I thought it was one entire experience, and doing away with one part would be naive. Now, I wish I'd gone the opposite direction and followed those peoples' lead. Doing away with the whole activity/community actually doesn't seem like a bad option at all.

EDIT: It doesn't help that most staffers/people I've run into are complete faggots. I could count on one hand the number of decent people I've met throughout the whole ordeal.

BABBY
06-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Right now, the one thing i can tell u about me

is that, i am saturated with this torrent world, i dont download much, as i dont have time to see what all thinks i download.

More over i am not hungry for trackers also, but yes its obvious that every one wants to get into best, if he can.
I am continuing over here just to help others, and to kill my time when i am free or when i am drunk.More over i like some of my friends and so i am over here,

I wanted to apply for F*c, i think it is very difficult to get their, but just tried my luck, i cannot promise anything except that i will not do anything will will bring down your trust on me.

I also dont buffer my accounts right now and neither have seedbox, and even if i have i give it to my firneds, as i dont have the time to put torrents in it.

If i get this invite i will not use the account more, but what ever i will download, i would seed for a good time.
And today i came to know that your account does not get disabled at this site for inactivity, and i think its a great plus point for me, as i have been disabled many times due to inactivity.

I have tried to be very frank with u, but i think chief should get it first then me as i have seen how well he does at all his trackers and he will be a better user than me, that for sure.( I think cheif has also applied for it, i am not though sure of it).

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 01:39 PM
What seriously bothers me is that on certain trackers people apply with the line "I want it for the community " and then they never even bother to post except in maybe the most spammy of threads.
I've seen people whose entire vocabulary seems to consist of nothing more than smilies.And what is truly maddening is that these same twats are on all these small ,hard to get into "community " trackers posting the same insipid shit everywhere.
"Welcome to site X" "I'd give that ass an 8 " "Circle.of.Pain.2010.720p.BluRay.x264-xHD 9/10"
Fuck off so you have a fucking seedbox.Who still are a dickhead.Go someplace large where no one cares that you are an idiot and mindlessly seed to your heart's content.

Edit I actually think certain staff are 10x worse than anybody they could possibly be trying to keep out so go figure.

BABBY
06-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Idol I generally am never active on any site as far as community is concerned, i hardly have any post in forums in any site, the main thing i dont read anything in forums, just trying to be extra frank, i am active at some trackers forums, just in invite giveaway threads, as i dont know what to do with all the extra recurring invites i get every month.

This may sound bad, but this is the truth.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Right now, the one thing i can tell u about me

is that, i am saturated with this torrent world, i dont download much, as i dont have time to see what all thinks i download.

More over i am not hungry for trackers also, but yes its obvious that every one wants to get into best, if he can.
I am continuing over here just to help others, and to kill my time when i am free or when i am drunk.More over i like some of my friends and so i am over here,

I wanted to apply for F*c, i think it is very difficult to get their, but just tried my luck, i cannot promise anything except that i will not do anything will will bring down your trust on me.

I also dont buffer my accounts right now and neither have seedbox, and even if i have i give it to my firneds, as i dont have the time to put torrents in it.

If i get this invite i will not use the account more, but what ever i will download, i would seed for a good time.
And today i came to know that your account does not get disabled at this site for inactivity, and i think its a great plus point for me, as i have been disabled many times due to inactivity.

I have tried to be very frank with u, but i think chief should get it first then me as i have seen how well he does at all his trackers and he will be a better user than me, that for sure.( I think cheif has also applied for it, i am not though sure of it).
The thing about FSC is that it's a very small site and a majority of people who are already members don't even use the place so what they are basically looking for in new members unfortunately is activity.:(
And by this I mean on both the tracker and community side.Now if it was some big site where this wasn't as important I would have no problem seeing what I could do for you BABBY but you have to realize in some ways the very existence of FSC is dependent on new members being active.
If it was some other site where the obligation wasn't so much on me to provide what they want then I'd probably do it but for FSC every single members participation actually means something(Although -editorializing again - imo most of the recent members are a bunch of uninteresting spastic wanks who shouldn't have been allowed in either so once again go figure )

Btw this has nothing to do with you personally and I couldn't care less about your speed (I actually think that sites like SCC and BMTV are ruined by the overabundance of them).

PS I totally appreciate the honesty .I think a lot more of you for it even if most of what you said might be considered by some people to be unflattering.

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 02:36 PM
What seriously bothers me is that on certain trackers people apply with the line "I want it for the community " and then they never even bother to post except in maybe the most spammy of threads.
I've seen people whose entire vocabulary seems to consist of nothing more than smilies.And what is truly maddening is that these same twats are on all these small ,hard to get into "community " trackers posting the same insipid shit everywhere.
"Welcome to site X" "I'd give that ass an 8 " "Circle.of.Pain.2010.720p.BluRay.x264-xHD 9/10"
Fuck off so you have a fucking seedbox.Who still are a dickhead.Go someplace large where no one cares that you are an idiot and mindlessly seed to your heart's content.

Edit I actually think certain staff are 10x worse than anybody they could possibly be trying to keep out so go figure.

Ahahaha. I think you're missing the bigger picture. The same people when joining a tracker without that abundance of worthless spam, proceed to start it on their own. I've personally witnessed a certain well known staffer run around and create a "Rate the above avatar" thread when he couldn't find one on a new tracker forum he was on.

It's inane to even fathom the fact that some people can't understand the concept of adjusting to a new community/see if they could fit in, but rather see it as tangible to setup their spam section some place anew. Surprisingly, some trackers after proliferating the habits move in the opposite direction and instill anti-spam measures. That, to be honest, is the biggest slap in the face possible; Moving towards the edge of chaos, then sending out warnings to people who push the behavior over the edge.

7th
06-22-2010, 02:47 PM

Do you have one in particular people may not have seen, that they should?
Ok, let's try: It would probably be "Lars and the Real Girl".
It's not a great great movie but it's above the average in my opinion. It's a different kind of movie that will make you :lol: at the beginning and you'll be like :unsure: in the end. And this movie is overlooked by most.

But I like more normal movies too, like Gran Torino, In Bruges, Shutter Island, The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas, etc...

I'll get back here if I remember something else.
edit: outch, how could I forget two movies: "Reign Over Me" and "Dogville" are two movies I tell all my friends to watch.

megabyteme
06-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks, 7th. I have only seen about 1/2 of the movies you recommended. I'll start watching them. This is exactly what I have been hoping for- non-Hollywood movies, or some that were not overly marketed. :)

aly13
06-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Idol I generally am never active on any site as far as community is concerned, i hardly have any post in forums in any site, the main thing i dont read anything in forums, just trying to be extra frank, i am active at some trackers forums, just in invite giveaway threads, as i dont know what to do with all the extra recurring invites i get every month.

This may sound bad, but this is the truth.

Very frank from your part babby,and i think idol could be the only one to help you get in...if i had an account there i surley invite you...

A
06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
I would like to join tvtorrents.com.I was a member of BitmeTV but yesterday they 1st disabled me based on a misunderstanding in another tracker and I had to wait for 1 day in BitmeTV irc help channel to clear it.and this guy McCoy comes up and says:

18:25 @stevenofnine • !welcome abybeats
18:25 @Daktari • Hello abybeats and welcome to #bitmetv.help. Please state your username. What can we assist you with today?
18:25 +AbyBeats • I talked to data
18:25 +AbyBeats • and he said for me to wait for McCoy
18:25 @stevenofnine • Hang on
18:26 @stevenofnine • Please be patient
18:26 +AbyBeats • k.I am here from morning,so no problem in waiting
18:27 ~McCoy • Hey AbyBeats
18:28 +AbyBeats • hello
18:28 ~McCoy • You are a complete muppet you know that?
18:28 +AbyBeats • what did I do?
18:28 ~McCoy • Changing your nick on IRC to a known trader and cheater.
18:28 ~McCoy • You know what you did
18:28 +AbyBeats • dude he is my friend and he is not a cheater
18:28 +AbyBeats • i have been re enbled in x264
18:28 ~McCoy • Definite trader.
18:28 ~McCoy • Yeah, I spoke to c.
18:29 +AbyBeats • McCoy pls dont reach to conclusions
18:29 +AbyBeats • *friends name here* has talked to what.cd staff
18:29 ~McCoy • I didn't say I was.
18:29 ~McCoy • Okay, well as you're not him it's irrelevant isn't it.
18:29 +AbyBeats • and he will have a talk to x264.me
18:29 ~McCoy • !profile abybeats
18:29 ~McCoy • I already spoke to c
18:30 ~McCoy • you can log in now
18:30 +AbyBeats • Is there anything else I have to do
18:31 ~McCoy • No your account is reenabled.
18:32 • ComputerGeek [[email protected]] has quit IRC
18:32 +AbyBeats • k,I would liek to know if my wrong info has been passed to any other tracker as well
18:32 ~McCoy • Bitme for sure
18:32 ~McCoy • not sure of others
18:33 +AbyBeats • I am not disabled in bitme.org
18:34 ~McCoy • then none that I know of
18:34 +AbyBeats • anyway tnx for clearing the misunderstanding
18:34 • ComputerGeek [[email protected]] has joined #bitmetv.help
18:34 • BitMeTV_Bot set mode [+qo ComputerGeek ComputerGeek]
18:34 +AbyBeats • shall I part now
18:38 @Trouble • Do you have any other questions ? :)
18:39 +AbyBeats • nop
18:39 +AbyBeats • and I am not a muppet,*friend's name here* is not a cheater or a trader and world will be a much better place if you dont use harsh words or reach to sudden Conclusions
18:39 +AbyBeats • tnx

I then quit right after that and after 10 mins they disabled my account again.I believe its because I said the last line.
So basically I am looking for a good TV tracker and I hear TvTorrents.com has good content and retention with no BS or ego/power freaks.If you are willing to invite me,that would be nice.I would like to get invite from only Idol though,if he dosent have it or if he is not willing to invite me,then thats just fine as well.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
and i think idol could be the only one to help you get in.....

I think you give me far too much credit .By the good will of a few people I happen to be a member of certain trackers nothing more.Other than that I'm a bt "nobody" and I honestly kind of prefer it that way.

megabyteme
06-22-2010, 03:25 PM
This is TOTALLY random. It DOES NOT have anything to do with ANY of the posts in this thread. No, really...

lCBP-yhsdv0

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
I would like to join tvtorrents.com.I was a member of BitmeTV but yesterday they 1st disabled me based on a misunderstanding in another tracker and I had to wait for 1 day in BitmeTV irc help channel to clear it.and this guy McCoy comes up and says:

18:25 @stevenofnine • !welcome abybeats
18:25 @Daktari • Hello abybeats and welcome to #bitmetv.help. Please state your username. What can we assist you with today?
18:25 +AbyBeats • I talked to data
18:25 +AbyBeats • and he said for me to wait for McCoy
18:25 @stevenofnine • Hang on
18:26 @stevenofnine • Please be patient
18:26 +AbyBeats • k.I am here from morning,so no problem in waiting
18:27 ~McCoy • Hey AbyBeats
18:28 +AbyBeats • hello
18:28 ~McCoy • You are a complete muppet you know that?
18:28 +AbyBeats • what did I do?
18:28 ~McCoy • Changing your nick on IRC to a known trader and cheater.
18:28 ~McCoy • You know what you did
18:28 +AbyBeats • dude he is my friend and he is not a cheater
18:28 +AbyBeats • i have been re enbled in x264
18:28 ~McCoy • Definite trader.
18:28 ~McCoy • Yeah, I spoke to c.
18:29 +AbyBeats • McCoy pls dont reach to conclusions
18:29 +AbyBeats • *friends name here* has talked to what.cd staff
18:29 ~McCoy • I didn't say I was.
18:29 ~McCoy • Okay, well as you're not him it's irrelevant isn't it.
18:29 +AbyBeats • and he will have a talk to x264.me
18:29 ~McCoy • !profile abybeats
18:29 ~McCoy • I already spoke to c
18:30 ~McCoy • you can log in now
18:30 +AbyBeats • Is there anything else I have to do
18:31 ~McCoy • No your account is reenabled.
18:32 • ComputerGeek [[email protected]] has quit IRC
18:32 +AbyBeats • k,I would liek to know if my wrong info has been passed to any other tracker as well
18:32 ~McCoy • Bitme for sure
18:32 ~McCoy • not sure of others
18:33 +AbyBeats • I am not disabled in bitme.org
18:34 ~McCoy • then none that I know of
18:34 +AbyBeats • anyway tnx for clearing the misunderstanding
18:34 • ComputerGeek [[email protected]] has joined #bitmetv.help
18:34 • BitMeTV_Bot set mode [+qo ComputerGeek ComputerGeek]
18:34 +AbyBeats • shall I part now
18:38 @Trouble • Do you have any other questions ? :)
18:39 +AbyBeats • nop
18:39 +AbyBeats • and I am not a muppet,*friend's name here* is not a cheater or a trader and world will be a much better place if you dont use harsh words or reach to sudden Conclusions
18:39 +AbyBeats • tnx
I then quit right after that and after 10 mins they disabled my account again.I believe its because I said the last line.
So basically I am looking for a good TV tracker and I hear TvTorrents.com has good content and retention with no BS or ego/power freaks.If you are willing to invite me,that would be nice.I would like to get invite from only Idol though,if he dosent have it or if he is not willing to invite me,then thats just fine as well.

First wow.Second no problem about the TVT invite .I actually like TVT better than any other TV site for the reasons you gave - it's just about the enjoyment and not about trying to be "cool" or prove that you are better than anyone else .It's also incredibly easy to keep a ratio on .Even days (not seconds) after a show is uploaded you can still get to positive on anything remotely popular. That's the difference between sites like TVT and ones that are nothing more than hangouts for 'professional " torrenters.

If on the other hand you want something closer to BMTV (pre/speed/ designwise) then you should probably look into BTN

Anyway just PM your email and bless you for being the first ( and only )person to ask me for something that doesn't have some sort of exclusivity attached to it.

BABBY
06-23-2010, 05:58 AM
It is always inpossible to convice u idol from my side.

u are right at this time, but i think only partially

today every staff person wants to find very active members, but they are very very rare
but that does not mean that they should be very stringent.

uploader : are generally people who bring life to tracker by uploading new stuffs, but u cannot count on them for long term seeding as they are always in rush of uploading new things.

Active forum member: They are those members that are active in forums and make the site lively

Irc active members: I have seen many people who dont use the tracker, but are always their in irc as they have made a lot of friends over their.

Normal users: They dont do anything great, but they are long term seeders who help in retention.

Every type of the above members are important to the trackre, i may fall in last one

I know that i will be never able to convince u, as u find me little bit strange.

I know u are very selective. Just posted to keep the friendly talk on, as i know that invite from u and that for me is almost impossible.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I know u are very selective. Just posted to keep the friendly talk on, as i know that invite from u and that for me is almost impossible.

Oh c'mon, don't play the self pity card.

FSC is a tracker that revolves around community functions, starting from the clubs, to the funspace functions. There is no point of joining such a focused tracker just to be a "good seeder". If you want to be a good seeder so badly, there are (literally) hundreds of other trackers for you to do so on.

Even with FSC's request fulfillment reputation, other trackers top that. Just as you wouldn't join AoM just to be a good seeder, you shouldn't see FSC as such, either. It's a general tracker.

BABBY
06-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Ringhunter thanks for enlightening me

every time i see your post i just remind of one thing "U should be a good listener before being a good speaker"

Just stop poking your tongue in between every matter when it doesn't concern u, more over try to understand the thing first and then post reply

Just a suggestion.

Anyway u may continue in whatever way u want, but some senior members told me that it is better over here to sit back and watch the show, then to give answers to every ones post.

one more member told me that don't waste u time and effort in arguing, instead save it for some other useful work.

Good luck for u.
U may continue.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Ringhunter thanks for enlightening me

every time i see your post i just remind of one thing "U should be a good listener before being a good speaker"

Just stop poking your tongue in between every matter when it doesn't concern u, more over try to understand the thing first and then post reply

Just a suggestion.

Anyway u may continue in whatever way u want, but some senior members told me that it is better over here to sit back and watch the show, then to give answers to every ones post.

one more member told me that don't waste u time and effort in arguing, instead save it for some other useful work.

Good luck for u.
U may continue.

Is that your way of asking me to shut up? You're going to have to come out flat and say it. Go ahead, it really isn't that hard. It's only two syllables.

As Billy Idol once said, "I love it when someone insults me. That means that I don't have to be nice anymore." As Samuel L. Jackson coined it; "Oh, well, allow me to retort!"

Since civility clearly has no sensible grounds with you, I will sink to your level. You are either an idiot or a collector. Pick and choose. It's your call, really. Firstly you hunt down FTN, now you hunt down FSC, what next? Did my AoM comment grind your gears since you're looking for that, too? Excuse me, I forgot you just wanted to seed the shit out of every tracker.

FSC is a community based tracker, and as Idol so eloquently put it, they prefer their members have a community participation/activity footprint. You have clearly, in the interests of honesty, apparently, stated that the only forums you are even moderately active on are ones where invites are involved. I can imagine the stellar participation you'll be putting forth when, and if, you get into FSC.

So, back to the options. You are really either a dumb twat who thinks that every tracker is in need of a seeder for good retention, especially when they're clearly oriented towards something else, and you probably end up cross-seeding to kingdom come; or you are simply a collector out to get anything his muse sets him to.

But don't take my word for it. Trust whichever kind person gave you the advice on not arguing around here. Yes, that's my way of saying "Shut the fuck up, and figure out what you really want."

P.S. Don't play Mr. Nice guy with me. I go through the sort of person you are multiple times on a daily basis. You think that just because you're nice, people are inclined to be nice back. Well, they're not, and surely I'm not, either. You are at best an intelligent scammer, and at worst a sweet-mouthed idiot. Need I go further, or will you pull the racist card out before it's due?

BABBY
06-23-2010, 11:35 AM
LOL, U proved me right, believe me i was expecting a long essay from u,

Frankly i did not read that whole essay,

continue, u wasting a lot of time replying me proves that u have lot of free time, right

pls pls another big essay

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 11:36 AM

continue, u wasting a lot of time replying me proves that u have lot of free time, right

Cheap shot time? Let me type in a way you will understand.

You're an idiot.
You can't string two words together.
You're actual garbage.

Nice little summary for you.

BABBY
06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
that's much better, u learn fast.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 11:39 AM
that's much better, u learn fast.

Pity you don't read just as fast, or you could read anything that isn't typed up by a monkey.

EDIT: By the way, keep going pushing my buttons like this. At the end of it all, I know exactly what buttons to push with you to make you rage up in flames. If you don't believe me, keep pushing it. I only have like 6 more posts till I quit the whole forum business for good.

BABBY
06-23-2010, 11:44 AM
k, i have to get back to work, will meet u tomorrow, i hate u, but u make this place lively by posting, otherwise their is no new topic to look at, or no reason to come and log into this forum and waste time.

Hey never quit this forum, its always good to have some one like u, really telling u from heart, not joking.

don't think above as friendly hand, we are arch rivals and will remain the same till we both are on this forum.

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Yawn, this bores me.

Anyway to be quite honest what FSC needs is people who are more active on the tracker side. They don't really need another forum spammer, they need people who will actually leech anything but the most popular uploads.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 12:48 PM

As regards this site you should probably do what you think is right first and listen to "senior members" second . It's not like senior around here really means anything other than you've stuck it out longer than many and consequentially you are probably more jaded than most.In that way senior members might actually be the worst people to take advice from if you get my drift.

You shouldn't insult somebody because they had the courtesy to reply fully to you.On the contrary you should probably appreciate it.Also as unbelievable as it may be ,not every communicates in precisely the same manner( see I used manner instead of way so point proven:happy:) .Some people use smilies and some people use complete paragraphs,go figure.
Anyway imo by berating someone for the way that they "speak" you are as being as bad as making fun of someone with an accent.

PS I an allowed to make fun of people for using stupid acronyms and not capitalizing because that's just lazy and stupid .Not to mention I'm a hypocrite :happy:

It is always inpossible to convice u idol from my side.

u are right at this time, but i think only partially

today every staff person wants to find very active members, but they are very very rare
but that does not mean that they should be very stringent.

uploader : are generally people who bring life to tracker by uploading new stuffs, but u cannot count on them for long term seeding as they are always in rush of uploading new things.

Active forum member: They are those members that are active in forums and make the site lively

Irc active members: I have seen many people who dont use the tracker, but are always their in irc as they have made a lot of friends over their.

Normal users: They dont do anything great, but they are long term seeders who help in retention.

Every type of the above members are important to the trackre, i may fall in last one

I know that i will be never able to convince u, as u find me little bit strange.

Oh course it's not impossible .With a convincing enough argument you could probably get me to stick a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger .
It's just a ringhunter tried to explain(long-winded wanker:shifty:) FSC expects participation beyond seeding .At the best all I really do is apply for you anyway and in the end the their answer would be a no anyway so I don't currently see the point of pursuing it.:idunno:
As stated btw FSC is looking for people to (hopefully) make that site their primary site ,nothing more nothing less.
If you are on say SCC and you think "wow this is the greatest thing ever.I don't require anything else" besides being somewhat of an idiot then you have absolutely no need for FSC or probably it for you.

I also don't find you any stranger than anyone else here .Like I earlier tried to tell you people are different and it's best that you don't judge them based on that alone.

Yawn, this bores me.

They don't really need another forum spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

http://torontojazz.com/
....................................................................................................................................

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-inv-needed-413645

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--ftn-account-for-trade--413653

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)Can we all now agree to banning Omara please?Clearly this isn't just simple trading going on here.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
....................................................................................................................................

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-inv-needed-413645

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--ftn-account-for-trade--413653

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invitation-for-trade-409097)Can we all now agree to banning Omara please?Clearly this isn't just simple trading going on here.

If FST bans for invite selling activity outside of its own confines, I'm sure I can dig up enough to get him banned within the day.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Depends which mod you talk to .Skiz wouldn't but Cabalo sees the logic in it.
If he does it elsewhere ,besides the fact he then also probably does or tries to do it here via PM, everything he does here is potentially tainted and anyone "dealing" with him is (maybe) unwittingly dealing with an invite seller.That is some serious shit,far beyond trading.
"No man , or in this case no site ,is an island.

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 01:23 PM
http://torontojazz.com/
I went last summer. Way to avoid the issue btw :pinch:

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 01:30 PM
What issue?
http://www.beachesjazz.com/

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Anyway to be quite honest what FSC needs is people who are more active on the tracker side. They don't really need another forum spammer, they need people who will actually leech anything but the most popular uploads.

Meh, that's like saying SCC needs people who could build a better community, or FST needs people who are less interested in invites, and more active on the chatty side. It's not why most people go to said tracker/place in the first place, as painfully saddening as it may sound.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 01:42 PM
[
Meh, that's like saying SCC needs people who could build a better community, or FST needs people who are less interested in invites, and more active on the chatty side. It's not why most people go to said tracker/place in the first place, as painfully saddening as it may sound.

The problem at FSC though is that they just spam .I mean you bullshit your way in and then the best you can come up with is "10008" or "Welcome to FSC mate".
All I can say that I hope they are really,really active on the tracker side.I'd still make them explain what all this talk of community bullshit in their application was about though.

Depends which mod you talk to .Skiz wouldn't but Cabalo sees the logic in it.
If he does it elsewhere ,besides the fact he then also probably does or tries to do it here via PM, everything he does here is potentially tainted and anyone "dealing" with him is (maybe) unwittingly dealing with an invite seller.That is some serious shit,far beyond trading.

Btw just my opinion but I think FST should ban all the serial traders here.Invariably they turn out to be up to no good .
I'm not btw saying ban everyone who trades just guys who have been doing it long term without seeming logic .Getting the same sites and repeatedly trading them away for stuff they previously "had".
I mean this isn't a criminal court of Law so how much evidence do you need?Can't we just be like a civil court and go with a preponderance of the evidence?
Not like anyone's going to really suffer by it anyway.

And yes I know they are looking for the sites for friends.Yeah right.:dry:

Cabalo
06-23-2010, 02:31 PM

Clearly not, but can you prove it otherwise?

If FST bans for invite selling activity outside of its own confines, I'm sure I can dig up enough to get him banned within the day.
Any user of this site is always welcome to help us make this a better place, and that does not have to be just by posting or giving invites away. There are several ways to help a community, and many don't meet the eye.

"No man , or in this case no site ,is an island.
Right on the spot.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Any user of this site is always welcome to help us make this a better place, and that does not have to be just by posting or giving invites away. There are several ways to help a community, and many don't meet the eye.

You're free to check your PM inbox anytime. :)

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 02:40 PM
What issue?
http://www.beachesjazz.com/
Tbh most "jazz" festivals these days are actually blues bands or perhaps some pop-jazz trite.

On a site with thousands of members where most uploads go completely unsnatched, I stand by my statement.

Cabalo
06-23-2010, 03:35 PM

You're free to check your PM inbox anytime. :)
Done and shame on me for seeing the obvious, when it was right in front of my eyes all the time.

Idol, one less for you to care of. :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Then I guess my work here is done.:happy:

Wait no it's not .:pinch:
Only4Djs anyone?

megabyteme
06-24-2010, 03:10 PM
*bump to reach 12k views*

Zac090
06-24-2010, 04:09 PM

mission accomplished.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:15 PM

And like 4 requests for a 0.000333333333% efficacy rate.:)

nthpeter
06-24-2010, 04:20 PM

Try to do that on facebook.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Why's it called Facebook anyway?It's not a book and it's not on your face.:unsure:

anon
06-24-2010, 04:30 PM
It's a sort of giant book with pictures of faces. And all your personal information.