PDA

View Full Version : Irony

Pages : 1 2 [3]

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Why isn't it called " Pictures of faces in something sort of like a book" then?

anon
06-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Marketing. If your product doesn't have a tongue-twisting name, people will be more likely to use it.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Explains the failure of "Tasty treats that look like cookies but are really good for you then" then.

Umm....... then.

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Then I guess my work here is done.:happy:

Wait no it's not .:pinch:
Only4Djs anyone?

Bahahahaha. Make a list. :happy:

anon
06-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Explains the failure of "Tasty treats that look like cookies but are really good for you then" then.

Those should have been called "Cookies v2". "v2" suggests something much better than the original, even though I find SCC v2 to suck.

Burnsy
06-24-2010, 06:08 PM
even though I find SCC v2 to suck.

Really? What specifically don't you like?

I thought it looked quite good, although I'm easily pleased I 'spose... lol (awaits one of Idols infamously witty retorts :))

However, like everything else, the novelty may wear off at some point

anon
06-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Really? What specifically don't you like?

I really don't like the new design, and that kind of discourages me to keep on checking the new stuff :lol:

If there was a way to use the "old" design in v2, I'd probably use it more. Toggleable forced SSL on the tracker and frontend is a specially nice addition.

ca_aok
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Tbh, the fact that we've waited a year and have been rewarded with a new stylesheet, ajax, and MP3 categories is a bit insulting.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Just noticed this douche (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zoro-217687) has a pretty suspicious pattern of "trading" like "needing" and trading Waffles in all in the course of 2 days or the same with Ncore.
Anyone want to help the mods out and help this site get rid of another obvious seller consider yourself forever in my good books.

Mokhtar
06-25-2010, 02:42 AM
scc take more then 2 years to make new stylesheet. i join when was very easy get invites, and than they already talk create it. still a good site, only i dont use, because i never get to 1:1 and i never want download FL because it sucks do it. scc is just to check new rls and go dl at other place. i get it at ptm, ratio free, much better.

The_Martinator
06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Just noticed this douche (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zoro-217687) has a pretty suspicious pattern of "trading" like "needing" and trading Waffles in all in the course of 2 days or the same with Ncore.
Anyone want to help the mods out and help this site get rid of another obvious seller consider yourself forever in my good books.

He promised me he wouldn't trade an invite when I first got here and had a GA. Of course he then proceded to trade it. I remember the Amr Zaki avatar. :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
06-26-2010, 05:19 AM

His whole post history is like a collector book. lol. Looks like he started off sweet, then went sour. :P Lemme at 'em! :boxing:

nthpeter
06-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Why do you care about him?

ca_aok
06-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Because the board is better off without people trading for invites and then selling them elsewhere or via PM here. If you aren't being such a gigantic jackass, you've got nothing to worry about as far as FST is concerned bud :whistling

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Like he said .
Not being staff anyplace I have no problem this someone trading with someone they trust for something that they are going actually use.
Sellers and other such low-lifes are another matter entirely though.You ever see how these ass-holes actually operate?Not caring for anyone or anything except themselves.
I mean is it really so fucking important that you have another 50 bucks in your pocket to buy whatever it is you don't really need that you are willing to throw away every shred of decency for it ?
No don't answer that.

nthpeter
06-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Like he said .
Not being staff anyplace I have no problem this someone trading with someone they trust for something that they are going actually use.
Sellers and other such low-lifes are another matter entirely though.You ever see how these ass-holes actually operate?Not caring for anyone or anything except themselves.
I mean is it really so fucking important that you have another 50 bucks in your pocket to buy whatever it is you don't really need that you are willing to throw away every shred of decency for it ?
No don't answer that.

Lol, i laughed hard on this. You dont mean what you just posted, do you?

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 06:27 PM
@nthpeter fuck off in the most painful and self humiliating way possible even though probably just being you is already much more than adequately humiliating enough.

2010 Trade
24 June 2010 Offer

I have

TTi.nu invite
Btgigs invite
pig2pig HD tracker invite
HdFrench invite
Hdpre invite
Hd-bits.ro invite
HDCorea invite
TranceTraffic
Freshon invite
Sparvar
Music-master invite
Rautaportti invite
Fileheaven.org
Bithumen 200+ weeks old
Losslessclub buffered
Bit-hdtv high buffered account with invites + bonus
Bit-hdtv invite
Xbitz.org invite
FunFile invite
Restricted-zone account
Hdclub.com.ua 2 terra buffered
Hdme.eu 1 Terra buffer with invites
Hdme.eu invite
Mytorrent invite
Ccfbits invite
AceHD 250gb buffer
Majomparade invite
Pretorians invite
XNT invite
IPT invites
Revolutiontt Vip + invite
Adult-cinema-network.net
Asiandvdclub.org
Awesome-hd account
Aznv.tv invite
Bemaniso
Bit-tos.hu
Bitgate invite
Bitgamer invite
Bitmetv invite
Bluetorrent.hu
Brokenstones invite (Mac and iphone)
Chdbits.org
Cinemageddon invite
Cinemastore.hu
Cinematik invite
Czone invite
Datorrents.com
Deepbassnine invite
Diablotorrent.hu
DvdSeed buffered account
Ethor old account buffered with invites
Filelist.ro
Filetorrents.mine.nu
Finbytes account
Freshon.tv invite
GFT
Gigatorrents.ws
Goem account with invites
Hdahoy invite
Hdcity invite
Hdstar
Hdtracker.lv
Hdtracker.ru
Hdvnbits
HeavenSource
Hexagon invite
Independence invite
Iplay old buffered account with invitess
Iplay invite
Karagarga invite
Linkomanija invites
Music-Vid
Nano-net
Ncore account with bonus for invite
PT buffered account
Pisexy 1 terra buffer with invites
Pretome invite
Proaudiotorrents.org highbuffer account with invites
Revolutiontt invite
Rmvb old account
Scc account
Scc invite
Scenefz
Scenehd
Scenepalace
Scl invite (Down for now)
Secret-Cinema (Cinema Obscura)
Sharereactor.ro invites
Slobytes invite
Softmupparna buffered account
SomethingAwefull account
Swebits.org 1 Terra buffer
Swebits invite
Sweninjas buffered
TDC buffered account
TDC invite
TL high buffered account
TL invite
Tehconnection invites
Tfile.ru
TheBox invite
TheDvdClub
ThePlace invite
TheVault invite
Thorsland invite
Tit invite
Tophos
Torrentbytes.net buffered
Torrentheaven account
Torrential invite
Torrents.ru
Torrenty.org
Torrentvault
Tranceroute account or invite
Tranceroute invite
Tvtorrents 20gb buffered invites
Uknova
Underground-gamer account with 8+ invites
Vip-file.com
Waffles
Whatcd
X264 invite
Xboxsky account
Xnt.nu invite
Xtremezone.ro invites
Zinebytes
arab-torrent.org
arabfilms.org
arabits.org
arabseries.org
bingames.ru
crnaberza.com
cybertorrent.ru
e-torrent.net
filebase.ws
filebits.org
filelist.ro
fileplanet.com
icetorrent invite
impulsive.hu
iztorrent.eu
justintv account
megashara.com
megatorrents.kz
slobytes.net
torrenthandler.com
yuwabits.net
HD Trackers
Newsservers
Warez sites
Warez trackers
Spotify invite
Adult Sites
Adult Trackers
Game Trackers
Music Trackers
Anime Trackers
Rare Trackers
Tstracker invite (when invites are open)

If you dont see it in my list.
Ask it through pm.

I want

Looking for
Level 8 9 or rare hq sites
Hdbits very old account with mail
Hdcorea Buffered
Donater accounts with invites
Old and buffered accounts

If its rare and If you don't see it at the list, than ask it through pm.

Also mods please disable my account as you can see I have been here at FST for over 4 years and by the fact that I am still offering /asking for the same things it should be well apparent to you ( and even witless nthpeter) that I am using anything aquired here to sell someplace else.
Thank you for your swift action in this matter as it is obviously in the best interest of all involved.

Sincerely 4pirates unrepentant invite seller and all-around general douchebag.:):)

Also please fulfill 4pirates request since he seems very sincere about it.

sake
06-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Lol! I haven`t seen such a trade offer! :D

Chief_Garbonzo
06-27-2010, 06:30 AM
ooohhh man! That is insane.. Horrible really. Besides, having to periodically login to all those accounts to keep them active would produce no life.

that dood should post a pic of himself so we can all take turns mutilating it in Photoshop! LOL :P

Radon0r
06-27-2010, 09:02 AM
Holy crap that's nuts. That list goes on forever. I guess collectors/traders/sellers treat acquiring and managing tracker accounts like work. I don't see how else someone could get that many accounts.

What a waste of fucking time.

brightsid
06-27-2010, 09:09 AM
At least put the list in alphabetical order :P

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Easy, man :)

He and the others you can think of are not low lifes (at least not for being "traders", "sellers"). And pls think about a bit. 50 bucks could be a person's monthly salary, sellers could be african "low lifes" try to get some money to be able to survive. I know its a bit out of reality, but you are talking about those things like heaven and hell, but those are much less important than you stated in your post.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Idol

When i first came to this forum, i asked for bcg and then ftn, now when i ask for another f, then people think that i am a collector, but i think thats not 100 % true.

I call myself 30 % collector, and i think this is how the whole system works, u are yourself have an give away of such type, i think u would atleast have 20 or more accounts yourself, but can u yourself be called as a collector.

I think a person who has ipt, mostly needs nothing more as a general tracker, right now i am seeding 200 to 300 torrents in my pc, but they all are of different trackers, if i only had ipt or tl, then i would be seeding all the torrents of that particular one tracker only, i think a best person who should be invited to Some sites like f is the one who has no account of any tracker, because as the person dont have any option other than the only one tracker he has, he will download max from that tracker and will seed it, more over he would be most active over there as he has no other place to be active on.
But this is also not practically possible, i dont think anyone who does not have much torrent experience would be invited to these F site.

According to me, a person who makes accounts of those tracker which he is never going to use, is said to be collector, f trackers are general day tracker and it will always be useful to anyone.

But i think bottom line for inviting a person to such tracker is
we need a trustworthy person than anything else. Because we dont expect our inviter to have any type of childish behaviour over their, neither we want him to put us in any type of trouble after we invite him. (This is what think when i myself invite people to any good place, or little bit elite tracker, as i dont have much elite tracker, lol)

Collector is a word which can be used the way we like it. if u ask some people, they may define it as a person having more than two general trackers account as collector, whereas others may tell it, they need some special content and so they need other trackers.

I myself have 20 to 30 accounts (many may be disabled due to inactivity, i dont know exactly). frankly i considered my self collector to some extend, but i am not that type of collector, who makes accounts at place where i am not going to get anything of my interest.

every one has his own way of interpretating words.
Above are my views, and they differ from person to person.
Have lot of free time to kill

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I discounted anyone for being "a collector":unsure: and yes I belong to probably 15-20 sites but I only ever "asked" for 2-3 ,the rest were either open signup ,unlimited invites someplace or just given to me not that that is really relevant.
As far as collecting is concerned I think beyond trying to get into something like a magic tracker when you have no interest in magic the term only really applies to 0days since so much of the content overlaps being on more than a couple is pretty redundant.
As for being trustworthy being the prime concern sure I agree but other than that as it stands the only reason that I would personally consider applying for anyone to FSC is that they could either bring something to the site.
Again in my case that would probably mean being interesting and active in the forums.Imo FSC already has more than enough people with seedboxes who are on many other sites that they will continue to use much more and who are barely able to communicate in English.
Btw this isn't meant as a knock against non-Eglish speakers ,it just seems patently stupid to fill up a site where the forums are purportedly important with people who won't/can't ever post any thing beyond "welcome" and "+1"
Same way it's imo stupid to fill it up with most everyone cut from the same cloth ( I'm 19 .I like trance,MMA,Dexter etc)I mean that sort of limits things doesn't it?

I don't know what any of this particularly has to do with anything but all I can say is that I have very specific things that I look for in anyone that I consider inviting to anyplace and those things probably change depending on the site.
One thing I will never care about though is if someone has a fast connection or if they are on such and such tracker.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 01:27 PM
idol, it did not concern u directly, sorry for that, but as i was addressed by ringhunter as a collector, i just gave a clarification as i thought it would be good to express my views.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 01:42 PM
No problem I'm just happy you took the time to post your thoughts about something.

Update :major prize for the first person to get 4pirates banned from here.
Falsified proofs allowable.

karachidude
06-27-2010, 01:55 PM

idol is a trader,he offered me HD****,F**,***** invites for two and a half Mars Bars :O :O

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 02:01 PM
I was hungry so sue me.

Btw anyone that knows me would see that is a lie since I don't eat candy.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Very frank from your part babby,and i think idol could be the only one to help you get in...if i had an account there i surley invite you...
Hey thanks for supporting me, it was just dog fight going on before some days and i could not thank u at that moment.

But what happened with your ITS request, did u make it, i dont know about the status as i was offline for some time.
just asking, dont keep hope on me as i dont have it.

karachidude
06-27-2010, 02:07 PM
I was hungry so sue me.

Btw anyone that knows me would see that is a lie since I don't eat candy.

no u lie,i has proof,the wrappers have ur finger prints on them,and on top of that after savouring the candy u dint sent me the invites u promised,i m still waitin,i will sue i m tellin :P

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 02:18 PM
I really don't eat candy .I think the last sweet I had was like 6 years ago or something.Actually so long ago that I can't even remember.:pinch:

ca_aok
06-27-2010, 02:18 PM

He and the others you can think of are not low lifes (at least not for being "traders", "sellers"). And pls think about a bit. 50 bucks could be a person's monthly salary, sellers could be african "low lifes" try to get some money to be able to survive. I know its a bit out of reality, but you are talking about those things like heaven and hell, but those are much less important than you stated in your post.
Yes, yes, I'm sure you're an invite seller because you're trying to feed your starving family, and not because you're a greedy fuck or an immature teenager with daddy issues. :ermm:

Try getting a job, like the rest of society?

Quarterquack
06-27-2010, 02:39 PM
idol, it did not concern u directly, sorry for that, but as i was addressed by ringhunter as a collector, i just gave a clarification as i thought it would be good to express my views.

You were. I read your post and I agree with everything you said. I retract my pointy finger and humbly apologize. However, if it were all to happen all over again, I'd reach the same conclusion, considering from where I was standing, it did look like you had a fanny pack for trackers.

brightsid
06-27-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm only looking for Larissa Riquelme's cellphone stand.
What do I have to do to get it ?
Except killing of cource

aly13
06-27-2010, 07:06 PM
But what happened with your ITS request, did u make it, i dont know about the status as i was offline for some time.

I don't make it (yet) but im not in a hurry...my request was deleted but i don't know the reason or the person...:)

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 07:17 PM
I didn't touch your request. Honestly I have no idea what happened to it.

aly13
06-27-2010, 07:31 PM
I didn't touch your request. Honestly I have no idea what happened to it.

No problem man...i can always do a new one.:D

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 06:31 AM

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're an invite seller because you're trying to feed your starving family, and not because you're a greedy fuck or an immature teenager with daddy issues. :ermm:

Try getting a job, like the rest of society?

As you figured it out, i try to work as an invite seller. But you could understand it, i have no real life, no friends, no skills, and i dont give a s**t about trackers :dry:

BABBY
06-28-2010, 12:01 PM

I don't make it (yet) but im not in a hurry...my request was deleted but i don't know the reason or the person...:)

Cannot believe it, I think some one hates u over here.

did u try bithq, bitme, or tps

they can give u a chance to apply through interview, but its tough.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Seeing as this is my thread please don't talk about TPS here or trolling for invites in general.:dabs:
If someone,however apparently unlikely wishes to ask for something here fine but I seriously have no respect for people who belong to a bunch of invite forums( FST as I noted in another thread was not created as such)

Btw iTS has an irc interview I think .You just need staff to inform you of the channel or something. I don't know anything about irc so I can't really tell you anything more about it though.

aly13
06-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Cannot believe it, I think some one hates u over here.

I don't think so...maybe was just a mistake...:D

karachidude
06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
bumping..idol doesnt like chocolate,how sad is he :D

Chief_Garbonzo
06-29-2010, 07:15 AM
I made some chocolate peanut butter chunk chip cookies tonight! IdolEyes, I know your thoughts on candy, however, what's grown in my garden & made in my kitchen is yours as well!

/me gives IdolEyes a cookie.

if you don't want it, give it to one of your friends. everyone has to have a friend that loves cookies!

ok fellers, nite nite time for zee Chief!!

BABBY
06-29-2010, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=BABBY;3476627] you had a fanny pack for trackers.

may be u are right to some extend, but i dont think so completely, i think most of people over here wants some or other trackers, but they hesitate to ask as they know that their are always some or others to scrutinize them over their request, i have just asked for 3 since i have joined this community, i dont think so and eventually they all fall under elite tracker, but the similarity among all of them are they are ratioless trackers or they have great bonus system.

The fact is that i need some ratioless trackers or which are easy to seed and by luck they are all elite once, that my problem, if i asked for any tracker which was easy to get into, then their would be no fuss over here about it.

More over fst is the only invite forum which is my source of getting trackers (except im friends), as i am only active over here, so i ask over here.

If anyone can help fine, if not its their will.

If u conclude that if in last 6 months or 1 year if a person has asked for 3 invites is like a collector, them i am a collector, but its your way of thinking.

aly13
06-29-2010, 01:31 PM
The fact is that i need some ratioless trackers or which are easy to seed and by luck they are all elite once,

I'm kinda in the same boat whit you,i asked invitations on f*n and iTS...:D

Quarterquack
06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
GFT/Pretome etc. are all not 1337. Yet I don't see half as many requests for them as I do for most other "ratioless" trackers.

Even places like CN (not ratioless, but they don't disable for low ratio afaik) and PtN aren't hard to get into as long as you're honest when they have open interviews, or show a staffer your sincere interest.

Fact is, though, no one wants to touch those trackers because they're not 1337 enough (well some of them were at one point, but that's besides the point). I'll throw this out there again: If you're looking for vast amounts of content (retention/speeds/pres are a factor to be honest; there's a difference between 2 hours and 20 hours) with the ratioless aspect, community trackers are not where you should be looking.

I'm not trying to shut either of you down, I'm just telling you where you should set your perspectives in order to actually be satisfied.

BABBY
06-29-2010, 03:32 PM
i am using pretome like anything, except recent past, more over gft is good for movies only, i did not find any working apz in gft, may be my bad luck (I dont know every thing of gft, but just told my experience).

but when i was not on ftn people told me that ftn was same, i may agree with it, but believe me now if a person needs why he needs ftn, then i can definitely say that appz packs over their are awesome and some over their can not be find anywhere (at least where i have been).

Even demonoid did not find some appz for me which FTN had.

so i think it just depends upon how u use and your experience may help in it.

I generally dont involve in community, because staff are very strict and i cannot lick anyones asses and i have fights with them, i like free culture and so to avoid conflicts, i dont post in forums anywhere, staffs give warning for this and that.
I have got banned at places due to this, so i dont post, i am better this way.

I threw away tt, pedora at times. fsc may be a community based trackers but it has quite a lot of torrents, i dont know exact figures, but they are at times more than some general tracker.

so i just tried, whats the problem in trying, if anyone will think that i am worthy then he will invite and if not then he will not invite. simple

I just have one simple thing to say, if u can help and if u want to help help otherwise do not help. but dont scrutinize people for this and that.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2010, 04:40 PM
I just have one simple thing to say, if u can help and if u want to help help otherwise do not help.

But if you can't help or don't want to help how could you...........?
Oh never-mind as with most of the threads on FSC there is little point in trying to make any real sense because 80% can't really understand you anyway.

What about if you want to help but can't help should you help?:unsure:

aly13
06-29-2010, 05:11 PM
GFT/Pretome etc. are all not 1337. Yet I don't see half as many requests for them as I do for most other "ratioless" trackers.

Even places like CN (not ratioless, but they don't disable for low ratio afaik) and PtN aren't hard to get into as long as you're honest when they have open interviews, or show a staffer your sincere interest.

Fact is, though, no one wants to touch those trackers because they're not 1337 enough (well some of them were at one point, but that's besides the point). I'll throw this out there again: If you're looking for vast amounts of content (retention/speeds/pres are a factor to be honest; there's a difference between 2 hours and 20 hours) with the ratioless aspect, community trackers are not where you should be looking.

I'm not trying to shut either of you down, I'm just telling you where you should set your perspectives in order to actually be satisfied.

Yeah man i agree with you but i just focused on trakers where i have acces,i live in Romania so i don't have acces to sites like gft,scc,revtt and the ratiolees ground is that i have a shity upload speed.

Quarterquack
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah man i agree with you but i just focused on trakers where i have acces,i live in Romania so i don't have acces to sites like gft,scc,revtt and the ratiolees ground is that i have a shity upload speed.

I'm through arguing, but I just want one thing cleared up. I thought Romanians were supposed to have extremely decent uplinks? Comparable to Sweden's at least; or have I been misguided?

ca_aok
06-29-2010, 06:02 PM
That's only within their own country. Apparently external peering is terrible.

aly13
06-29-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm through arguing, but I just want one thing cleared up. I thought Romanians were supposed to have extremely decent uplinks? Comparable to Sweden's at least; or have I been misguided?

Yes we have decent uplinks but just on the town,on the village its not so good...

BABBY
06-30-2010, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=BABBY;3477705]

What about if you want to help but can't help should you help?:unsure:

i think u should not help in this case

BABBY
06-30-2010, 02:52 PM
and oh soory for bs in your thread, will not be repeated atleast in your thread

IdolEyes787
06-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Since I unfortunately can't post this in a closed thread

I'm bored about your spam.

I decide,with regrets,to close this thread.

Some guys here brought interesting informations, others gave their opinion about me, but now it's a mess.
Although I'm not part of your community I have some respect for the members here.

But I've the feeling you have no respect about guys who aren't like you, active here.

I've never expected to be considered as a regular user here, because I don't know you and you don't know me, it's totally normal.
But one thing that is sure : I made this request with honesty, and it's something that we hardly see on forums nowadays.

Anyway, thanks to users who took the time to read it and post interesting comments, not only to shoot me or just to be harsh, but who also involved themselves.

With those words, I now close the thread.

Translation:
I apparently am not getting what I want so I guess there is not point in hanging around here any longer.
As you can see but a couple poorly disguised "digs" I still think I am superior to the vast majority of you but being aware how the "game " is played I will couch my disdain with some apparent platitudes that the dimmer among will no doubt still be to stupid to see through.

Fuck off losers

Quarterquack
06-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Translation:
I apparently am not getting what I want so I guess there is not point in hanging around here any longer.
As you can see but a couple poorly disguised "digs" I still think I am superior to the vast majority of you but being aware how the "game " is played I will couch my disdain with some apparent platitudes that the dimmer among will no doubt still be to stupid to see through.

Fuck off losers

You have quite the eloquence with the fuck off schpeel.

Is it experience or hours of reading forums that got you to this level? :lol:

A
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Idol should make a good negotiator.The ones who go to terrorists and negotiate to release the hostages an all.I am sure The terrorists will get MindFucked and shoot him and the hostages.:sneaky:

IdolEyes787
07-01-2010, 01:45 AM
Translation:

You have quite the eloquence with the fuck off schpeel.

Is it experience or hours of reading forums that got you to this level? :lol:

It's not the hours it's the peoples.:happy: and it's spiel (like the berg).
I guess that word wasn't on the MCAT:P

Idol should make a good negotiator.The ones who go to terrorists and negotiate to release the hostages an all.I am sure The terrorists will get MindFucked and shoot him and the hostages.:sneaky:

tit89ofCOt4

Quarterquack
07-01-2010, 02:20 AM
I guess that word wasn't on the MCAT:P

Or maybe it was, I wouldn't know. MCATs aren't mandatory for uOttawa med school admittance. :happy:

Chief_Garbonzo
07-01-2010, 03:55 AM
IdolEyes, by any chance are you good at dancing? If so, let's skype & you teach me some dance moves!!! :D

carpediemm
07-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Hello!

I will go straight to the point. I will be requesting PTP, PassThePopcorn.

The reason I want an account there is because I know the tracker fits my needs excellently. I actually was a member there so I know it's benefits.

Recently I was looking for a movietracker and eventually I got an invite to the tracker. However, the person who invited me got into trouble and got his account disabled, along with everyone else he had invited. More of this here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-req-passthepopcorn-418791

Moving on, I discovered PTP and I realised that it's concept is brilliant:

The website's layout and structure is one of a kind; it's easy to find what you're looking for by browsing director, producer, actor, etc.

A wide range of movies in different formats; XviD, DVD5, DVD9, x264, etc. Simply the paradise for movie-enthusiasts:)

A huge plus is that here are often multiple choices of which type of quality you want. Sometimes I want movies in DVD9, which appears to be difficult to find on many trackers. However, PTP is an exception. It turned out that it contains all of my favourite movies in this specific quality.

And of course I will provide you with proof from other trackers if necessary.

aly13
07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
IdolEyes, by any chance are you good at dancing? If so, let's skype & you teach me some dance moves!!! :D

Nice one Chief you made my day:D

Chief_Garbonzo
07-03-2010, 04:12 AM

Nice one Chief you made my day:D

heheh. I still haven't got a response from IdolEyes yet.. I'm hoping for some dance lessons!! :cool:

anon
07-03-2010, 04:24 PM
1 post per day... this thread is losing its energy. Don't let that happen!

aly13
07-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Nice avatar anon...

anon
07-03-2010, 04:56 PM
You should get one. :happy:

karachidude
07-03-2010, 05:06 PM
You should get one. :happy:

yeh brilliant new avatar anon :D

Quarterquack
07-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Meh; Ra > Whatever anon has in his avatar. Fact.

anon
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Envious. :snooty:

Chief_Garbonzo
07-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Happy 4th people! My buddy just pulled up, pop'd his trunk open, and a bunch of illegal rocket fireworks I see!! Gonna have fun tonight.

/me had a bowl of Irony for breakfast!

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 08:21 PM
I didn't think that there were any laws in the US against owning guns or explosives ?
Just say that you have the rockets to protect your home or something then it will be OK.

Hello!

The reason I want an account there is because I know the tracker fits my needs excellently. I actually was a member there so I know it's benefits.

Recently I was looking for a movietracker and eventually I got an invite to the tracker. However, the person who invited me got into trouble and got his account disabled, along with everyone else he had invited. More of this here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-req-passthepopcorn-418791

The website's layout and structure is one of a kind; it's easy to find what you're looking for by browsing director, producer, actor, etc.

A wide range of movies in different formats; XviD, DVD5, DVD9, x264, etc. Simply the paradise for movie-enthusiasts:)

A huge plus is that here are often multiple choices of which type of quality you want. Sometimes I want movies in DVD9, which appears to be difficult to find on many trackers. However, PTP is an exception. It turned out that it contains all of my favourite movies in this specific quality.

Umm I'm sorry but my account at PTP has been disabled for inactivity so unfortunately no invites for that one.:(

carpediemm
07-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Umm I'm sorry but my account at PTP has been disabled for inactivity so unfortunately no invites for that one.:(

Well that's very unfortunate, but thanks anyway for checking;)

aly13
07-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Im bummping this thread because i have a new avatar...:)

anon
07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
i have a new avatar...:)

A new one? Compared to which previous one of yours..? :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
07-06-2010, 05:20 PM
I didn't think that there were any laws in the US against owning guns or explosives ?
Just say that you have the rockets to protect your home or something then it will be OK.

Well as for fireworks, it's usually controlled by each individual county inside the states. Like I'm in California, and some of the counties you cant have fireworks AT ALL. But some counties like the one I'm in allow you to buy those crappy Class C fireworks which are like smoke bombs, sparklers, and little fountains that can't shoot a spark more than 15 feet in the air. LOL. So we always gotta travel to Nevada, Washington, or Idaho, and I've heard perhaps AZ but only on Indian reservations. But the downside is, if you are caught with the 'good' fireworks in Cali you get NAILED and can expect some jail time and a lot of felony probation. :dabs:

aly13
07-06-2010, 05:45 PM
A new one? Compared to which previous one of yours..? :lol:

none...:D

waeldiab
07-10-2010, 06:06 PM
up

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd like an invite to someone's cottage please.
Proof of beer provided on request.

Quarterquack
07-10-2010, 07:21 PM

A few friends and I are heading up to a cottage the weekend of the 24th. You're welcome to join us, although, I'm assuming it'll be about 400km+ out of your way. :lol:

Champo101
07-10-2010, 07:24 PM
I'd like an invite too. I can provide my Demonoid link. :D

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 07:35 PM

A few friends and I are heading up to a cottage the weekend of the 24th. You're welcome to join us, although, I'm assuming it'll be about 400km+ out of your way. :lol:

Draw me a map.I spend time on this site so it should be obvious that I don't have anything better to do.:mellow:

ca_aok
07-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Is it at least level 5 (Canadian-Microbrew)?

brightsid
07-10-2010, 09:34 PM
If you can afford the cost of traveling to my place, consider yourself invited after the 10th of Aug Idol. It's obviously a bit further than ringhunter's proposal and you have to provide a proof that you like young children speaking foreign languages :P

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 09:44 PM
It's obviously a bit further than ringhunter's proposal and you have to provide a proof that you like young children speaking foreign languages :P

I think the only word I liked in that entire sentence was young.:mellow:

Is it at least level 5 (Canadian-Microbrew)?

http://www.adelaidebiershop.com.au/image.php?type=P&id=16212

Unfaked proof. Invite plz.

Quarterquack
07-10-2010, 09:51 PM
It's obviously a bit further than ringhunter's proposal and you have to provide a proof that you like young children speaking foreign languages :P

I think the only word I liked in that entire sentence was young.:mellow:

Just checking, are nouns still counted as words?

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 09:52 PM
No they stopped beng when the HST was imposed .

Quarterquack
07-10-2010, 09:57 PM
HST changed everything clearly. My neighbor's Spanish flag turned into an anti-HST-rant; I put aside more money for gas, and now it's even walking over the very foundations of our grammar.

Woe be to Harper. In about 8 years when I can finally vote, he will have it coming.

brightsid
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Children, Foreign, Language what is wrong with these words?

waeldiab
07-10-2010, 11:16 PM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii38/WAELDIAB_2007/cats033.jpg

ca_aok
07-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Shopped imo.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Shopped imo.

Added your name in search to prove otherwise .

http://i31.tinypic.com/708kjq.jpg

anon
07-12-2010, 01:52 PM

How buffered is it?

Chief_Garbonzo
07-13-2010, 06:27 AM
omg, LOL. You guys are making me laff hard reading this last couple pages. I only have a sec to post or else I'd hop in. hehehe. keep on rockin in a free world!

megabyteme
07-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Now I regret abandoning this thread. I thought for sure it had passed into the night.

How wrong I was- It should have occurred to me that "Irony" never ends on this site. :)

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 12:19 PM

How buffered is it?

It was a lot more buffered before the weekend.

@Chief_Garbonzo seem to run into a dead end on the invite front.:(
Bt Nazis high-stepping with their invites and swastikas and stuff.

Anyway regards lol. *

*My new mantra.

anon
07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
It was a lot more buffered before the weekend.

Fine by me, just post two screenshots of it with my name in the search bar.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 07:28 PM
First I have to know what level your cottage is .

aly13
07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I hope this thread is not going to die...:D

anon
07-13-2010, 07:37 PM
First I have to know what level your cottage is .

Level 50. 999999999 experience points.

megabyteme
07-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Congrats on 15k views, Idol!!!

You've already drug out beer, what's next? I assume either marijuana or cute animals will bring another 2k views. :D

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Boobs oblivious boob.

megabyteme
07-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Boobs oblivious boob.

Calling your loyal fans (appropriate) names will not entice them to keep coming back...:O

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 08:26 PM
http://s3.greenshines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/64847_septimiu29_KatyPerry_EsquireUK_August20103_122_356lo.jpeg

Boobs oblivious boob.

Calling your loyal fans (appropriate) names will not entice them to keep coming back...:O

Btw what type of imbecile looks at total views?

ca_aok
07-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Christian crosses + boobs = delicious irony.

megabyteme
07-13-2010, 08:52 PM

Btw what type of imbecile looks at total views?

I ain't no imbicile, Idol. I ain't Oh, NVM.

Boobs!

http://img2.pict.com/73/6c/0f/3032645/0/51agqfkdxql.jpg

and a funny NSFW

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs108.snc3/15558_330781585054_718590054_9596490_4567626_n.jpg

Chief_Garbonzo
07-14-2010, 06:12 AM
@Chief_Garbonzo seem to run into a dead end on the invite front.:(
Bt Nazis high-stepping with their invites and swastikas and stuff.

It's ok my friend! I still am very optimistic as there is a lot more future ahead. :) We have a lot of thoughtful and cool gardeners around here. So IdolEyes, I'm gonna try again... Do you want to teach some dance moves to me??? I have a derailed vision that you have some pretty swell dance moves. I can read your talents, desires, and thoughts through your type, my pal. I have a MA in human interpretation through type. :yup:

A
07-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Yay! atlast the thread delivers some long awaited boob show.w00t!

edit:
I'd like 1 boob pls.tnx <3

Chief_Garbonzo
07-15-2010, 04:00 AM
Hai guys! mega - yer daughter is very adorable my friend :) I hope to have a kid with my lady in a couple years. I can't wait to be an uber-dad. hahah.

AbyBeats - will 1 man-boob work? =)

megabyteme
07-15-2010, 06:20 AM
Hai guys! mega - yer daughter is very adorable my friend :) I hope to have a kid with my lady in a couple years. I can't wait to be an uber-dad. hahah.

Thanks, Chief! :happy: We waited for a long time (15 years come October), but we couldn't be happier. Well, going longer than 4 hours between feedings would be nice...:D

From what I know of you, you will be quite great in the coveted position. :)

A
07-15-2010, 07:18 AM
yea I wanted to say the same mega,congrats and a cute kid you got,turn her into an awesome Pirate! :D (Before inviting to places make sure you dont get flagged for dupe accounts :ermm:)

@Chief:No man boobs,yuk.

megabyteme
07-15-2010, 08:06 AM
yea I wanted to say the same mega,congrats and a cute kid you got,turn her into an awesome Pirate! :D (Before inviting to places make sure you dont get flagged for dupe accounts :ermm:)

@Chief:No man boobs,yuk.

Thanks, Aby! Somebody had to tell Chief, "NO man boobs". :01:

Also, thanks for the kind words about my daughter. Ofc, she will be a pirate. It's in the blood. :happy:

rsomer
07-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Irony,
I would like an invite to ptp. I am a movie buff and fairly new to torrenting. From my research, I've found out that ptp is a movie lovers dream. It has old and new movies and is easy to seed. Ratio proofs or whatever you need will be provided upon request.
Thank you

anon
07-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Hi Irony,

I thought this name was IdolEyes. But then again surprises are endless. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi Irony,
I would like an invite to ptp. I am a movie buff and fairly new to torrenting. From my research, I've found out that ptp is a movie lovers dream. It has old and new movies and is easy to seed. Ratio proofs or whatever you need will be provided upon request.
Thank you

Hi Thank You .

Besides this

Hello!

There is also this

Rules :Willingness to post some public proof ....
Other than that some demonstration on your part that you are truly interested in the content of the site.....

Just so it is clear for everyone this is a complete list of the movie trackers that I belong to and have invites for : Goem,Cinemaggedon , KG,SecretCinema,ILoveClassics,Gormogon .If you want to join PTN( which I belong to ) or CN ( which I don't) then you simply need to apply when applications are open.

I used to be a member of both PTP and TehConnection but let both lag since I found that Goem( if you want consider being invited to Goem then we can discuss it here) is much more to my particular liking .
For really "rare" things I usually resort to Demonoid,public trackers or RS like everyone else.

rsomer
07-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Thank you anyway. Sorry about the name,

megabyteme
07-15-2010, 07:53 PM
IronyEyes has a nice ring to it... :happy:

Quarterquack
07-15-2010, 07:57 PM

But then the humor on the rhyme loses its appeal.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Thank you anyway. Sorry about the name,

That's a nice way of saying "fuck off" .
Anyway apology accepted.If I had the username rsomer I'd probably feel the need to apologize for it too.:mellow:
Btw what's wrong with goem?:unsure:

megabyteme
07-15-2010, 09:57 PM

But then the humor on the rhyme loses its appeal.

Oh yes, the old Jedi Mind Rhyme trick.

You find the cure for Cancer, or any of the other constellations yet? :P

aly13
07-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Btw what's wrong with goem?:unsure:

Im sorry to jump in this thread again but i really recomend goem.

anon
07-19-2010, 05:46 PM
i really recomend goem.

PTPC plus public trackers <3

Never been a member at GoEM, though, but since the aforementioned combo does it for me, I'd probably be wasting someone's invite anyway.

aly13
07-19-2010, 05:58 PM
I'd probably be wasting someone's invite anyway.

That's true:D

megabyteme
07-21-2010, 11:04 PM
bump for Boooooobs!! In a nurse costume. Woot!

http://i32.tinypic.com/wtyn3k.jpg

****CAUTION**** REST OF GALLERY NSFW ****CAUTION****

h**p://www.kodiefiles.nl/2010/07/kerst-is-vroeg.html (ADD tt to link)

Chief_Garbonzo
07-22-2010, 05:37 AM
haha, you sure wern't lying about the NSFW comment! lol. Thanks for that link. tee hee hee! :P

A
07-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Irony

anon
07-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Irony

Whatever it is that you're aiming at, I probably couldn't have said it better myself. :lol:

grub
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
If you have any waffles invites I'll make a legit request :P

pone44
07-28-2010, 10:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/421058-FtN-acc-with-donor-status-Original-mail?p=3488054&highlight=#post3488054
What is legit btw?

grub
07-28-2010, 11:33 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/421058-FtN-acc-with-donor-status-Original-mail?p=3488054&highlight=#post3488054
What is legit btw?

The FtN was recently disabled :|, so i couldn't follow through with any offers I got. And I figure that if there is someone willing to give away an invite, rather than trade for it I'll be better off. And by legit request, I meant I would actually post reasons why I wanted to be a member of Waffles here with screenshots and whatnot.

grub
07-28-2010, 11:33 PM
EDIT: Made a dupe post on accident :pinch:

IdolEyes787
07-29-2010, 12:00 AM
And if I don't then will you make an illegitimate request?:unsure:

I do have invites to Waffles but how are you possibly going to convince me that,in light of your other threads , you are the least bit trustworthy and won't just at some point down the road trade it or invites to it away as well ?:mellow:
Considering that I'm in need of a laugh I would seriously like to see you try.

mmikz0
07-29-2010, 01:39 AM
IdolEyes787, just made a REQ thread about tehconnection, I've been looking for a invite since i'm a big fan of movies, heres a print of part of my collection:
http://i30.tinypic.com/9qcrx0.png

And i also have more than 68 original dvd movies which i can rip

grub
07-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Dupe...

grub
07-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Dupe...

grub
07-29-2010, 02:22 AM
:pinch:

grub
07-29-2010, 02:22 AM

I do have invites to Waffles but how are you possibly going to convince me that,in light of your other threads , you are the least bit trustworthy and won't just at some point down the road trade it or invites to it away as well ?:mellow:
Well, Waffles is the last tracker I truly need, so if I obtained it, I'm not really sure why I would give it away or trade it off :-/. And in my other threads I was trading off accounts I seldom used, which I don't really see a problem with. I think it's better off that someone makes good use of the accounts I'm not using as opposed to letting them sit there. I hope I at least made you chuckle.

grub
07-29-2010, 02:23 AM

Well, Waffles is the last tracker I truly need, so if I obtained it, I'm not really sure why I would give it away or trade it off :huh:. And in my other threads I was trading off accounts I seldom used, which I don't really see a problem with. I think it's better off that someone makes good use of the accounts I'm not using as opposed to letting them sit there. I hope I at least made you chuckle.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2010, 12:12 PM
IdolEyes787, just made a REQ thread about tehconnection, I've been looking for a invite since i'm a big fan of movies, heres a print of part of my collection:
http://i30.tinypic.com/9qcrx0.png

And i also have more than 68 original dvd movies which i can rip

I hate to disappoint you but

Just so it is clear for everyone this is a complete list of the movie trackers that I belong to and have invites for : Goem,Cinemaggedon , KG,SecretCinema,ILoveClassics,Gormogon .If you want to join PTN( which I belong to ) or CN ( which I don't) then you simply need to apply when applications are open.

I used to be a member of both PTP and TehConnection but let both lag since I found that Goem( if you want consider being invited to Goem then we can discuss it here) is much more to my particular liking .
For really "rare" things I usually resort to Demonoid,public trackers or RS like everyone else.

As I said I used to belong to TC a year or so ago but even though it had decent content I found that I never used the site since anytime I ever wanted to download anything it had like 40 seeders and 2 leeches and so being a ratio based site I really couldn't afford to:pinch:.
Thing is I have a buffer on any that I listed plus goem is easy to mantain a raito on as it gives out FL tokens on a regular basis so whatever deficiencies these sites might suffer from they still serve me better.

Nice collection though wish I could help.

Edit: see that it apparently got filled elsewhere.

Well, Waffles is the last tracker I truly need, so if I obtained it, I'm not really sure why I would give it away or trade it off :huh:. And in my other threads I was trading off accounts I seldom used, which I don't really see a problem with. I think it's better off that someone makes good use of the accounts I'm not using as opposed to letting them sit there. I hope I at least made you chuckle.

Seeing as you basically also "gave your word" to the sites that you tried to trade that you wouldn't why should I believe you in particular insistence?

I know that there is no guarantee that if I "give " an invite to someone who doesn't trade as opposed to someone who does that the non-trader won't screw me over and the trader won't but seeing that one is a proven liar and one up until this point at least isn't consider it like poker where your best play is usually to simply go with the odds.
As for trading off ones you seldom use and calling it magnanimosity whatever gets you through the day but considering that you aren't a stickler for rules I don't see you offering anything without wanting something in return.:dabs:

grub
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
I hate to disappoint you but

Seeing as you basically also "gave your word" to the sites that you tried to trade that you wouldn't why should I believe you in particular insistence?

I know that there is no guarantee that if I "give " an invite to someone who doesn't trade as opposed to someone who does that the non-trader won't screw me over and the trader won't but seeing that one is a proven liar and one up until this point at least isn't consider it like poker where your best play is usually to simply go with the odds.
As for trading off ones you seldom use and calling it magnanimosity whatever gets you through the day but considering that you aren't a stickler for rules I don't see you offering anything without wanting something in return.:dabs:

I'm not trying to make it seem like I was being generous by trading away unused accounts; I'm just trying to show that the only accounts I am trading away are not ones I use often. And also, with my trades I am trading higher level trackers to much lower level trackers, so most people would say that I am making a stupid trade, but in my case I'm not going for l33t trackers, I'm just going for trackers I need. I find the tracker level system quite stupid anyways. The only reason I use it is so people that care about how l33t a tracker is might find my trades more appealing :P

IdolEyes787
07-29-2010, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3491441]
I'm not trying to make it seem like I was being generous by trading away unused accounts; I'm just trying to show that the only accounts I am trading away are not ones I use often. And also, with my trades I am trading higher level trackers to much lower level trackers, so most people would say that I am making a stupid trade, but in my case I'm not going for l33t trackers, I'm just going for trackers I need. I find the tracker level system quite stupid anyways. The only reason I use it is so people that care about how l33t a tracker is might find my trades more appealing :P

And yet the real stupidity is that by trading you blew the chance of me giving you an invite for free:unsure:( which seeing as you otherwise seem a semi-intelligent and likable enough person I very well might have):mellow: .

Honestly I kind of actually feel bad turning you down( you being as it were semi-intelligent, likable enough - not to mention good natured which in my experience is pretty rare on this site ) but take a minute and consider it from my perspective .Would you give an invite to someone that( admonitions to the contrary) might very well end up getting your account banned ?
I'm not going to die if I lose my Waffles ( or any account) but I don't see the sense in (maybe)throwing it away either.

grub
07-29-2010, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=grub;3491587]

And yet the real stupidity is that by trading you blew the chance of me giving you an invite for free:unsure:( which seeing as you otherwise seem a semi-intelligent and likable enough person I very well might have):mellow: .

Honestly I kind of actually feel bad turning you down( you being as it were semi-intelligent, likable enough - not to mention good natured which in my experience is pretty rare on this site ) but take a minute and consider it from my perspective .Would you give an invite to someone that( admonitions to the contrary) might very well end up getting your account banned ?
I'm not going to die if I lose my Waffles ( or any account) but I don't see the sense in (maybe)throwing it away either.
I understand where you're coming from, and I truly have nothing else to say to help my case. If you feel giving me an invite puts your account in jeopardy, so be it. I would hate to be responsible for you losing an account, and I really can't force you to feel comfortable with giving me an invite. I enjoyed our little debate there though :)

Medooooo
07-30-2010, 01:28 AM
Anyway like I said right now I don't have any invites to FTN but maybe in the future if you stick around and we get better acquainted ( bad luck on your part) I might be able to help you out.
Hi Idol .
I hear FTN had spread some invites , I hope i"m still in your mind .:)

IdolEyes787
07-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Refresh my memory.

Like what trackers do you currently belong to,what trackers do you still want to join and perhaps most importantly why exactly FTN ?

Medooooo
07-30-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm looking for HDBits.org which i really need now but you said not HD trackers and that's sad , So i will go with requesting FTN . It's was my dream to join since i start using torrent to get there and feel the joy of maximum content , speed and packs in one tracker .
I will be layer if i said i desperately need to join FTN but it's a dream i thought i could make it true someday so i have to try . :)
I"m not a cheater/trader/collector and always active on forums .
I have a good proofs if it's okay i can PM them to you .
Thanks!

I meant by 'speed' that you can download old files with good speed .You can get full speed in most of the trackers on new files but after a month or something it was almost dead .
SCT was the only tracker (i saw) that you can download the old files with good speed even if it was 1 year old ,and there packs still active after years .
And as i see people always compare between SCT and FTN and they talk about which tracker is better , so i thought FTN content will be more/less like SCT and thats a positve thing to make me try to join FTN .

Anyway enough pontificating I think if you were honestly concerned with getting into the closest approximation of ScT doesn't everyone pretty much conclude that to be SCC and not FTN now?
I had an account there and it was great tracker but they disabled all my country accounts few months ago .:(

I wanna to thank Rat for the advice and tell you maybe FTN is disappointing for you but for some other people it's the ONE tracker that rule them all .:D
People compare between SCT and SCC and both are great even if SCT better in many ways , So i think FTN will be like them atleast it was the same for alot of people .

Any way the thread is going to be a discuss thread about how good is FTN and the deference between top trackers which in my opinion it's spaming the OP thread . :)

Refresh my memory.

Like what trackers do you currently belong to,what trackers do you still want to join and perhaps most importantly why exactly FTN ?
That's a fast reminder from the beginning of my request and i also resend you my links to the trackers which i"m currently belong . :)

TraLaLa
07-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Cool story bro.

grub
07-30-2010, 08:12 PM
I meant by 'speed' that you can download old files with good speed .You can get full speed in most of the trackers on new files but after a month or something it was almost dead .
SCT was the only tracker (i saw) that you can download the old files with good speed even if it was 1 year old ,and there packs still active after years .
And as i see people always compare between SCT and FTN and they talk about which tracker is better , so i thought FTN content will be more/less like SCT and thats a positve thing to make me try to join FTN .

Anyway enough pontificating I think if you were honestly concerned with getting into the closest approximation of ScT doesn't everyone pretty much conclude that to be SCC and not FTN now?
I had an account there and it was great tracker but they disabled all my country accounts few months ago .:(

I wanna to thank Rat for the advice and tell you maybe FTN is disappointing for you but for some other people it's the ONE tracker that rule them all .:D
People compare between SCT and SCC and both are great even if SCT better in many ways , So i think FTN will be like them atleast it was the same for alot of people .

Any way the thread is going to be a discuss thread about how good is FTN and the deference between top trackers which in my opinion it's spaming the OP thread . :)

Refresh my memory.

That's a fast reminder from the beginning of my request and i also resend you my links to the trackers which i"m currently belong . :)

The only thing special about FtN are the packs and the community. If you are interested in having good speeds on old torrents, why not choose TL? I'm sorry to jump in like this, but I think it's time people stop being blinded by FtN's "l33tness". It really doesn't offer much more than any other good scene tracker, except for it's packs and community, if that's what you look for in a tracker. And truly after about 1 month most of the torrents have about 20 seeders max. I should also mention that FtN excels in movies and TV shows.

IdolEyes787
07-30-2010, 09:31 PM
The only thing special about FtN are the packs and the community. If you are interested in having good speeds on old torrents, why not choose TL? I'm sorry to jump in like this, but I think it's time people stop being blinded by FtN's "l33tness". It really doesn't offer much more than any other good scene tracker, except for it's packs and community, if that's what you look for in a tracker. And truly after about 1 month most of the torrents have about 20 seeders max. I should also mention that FtN excels in movies and TV shows.
I actually appreciate that you gave your opinion .

When Medooooo originally applied I even directed him toward other people that I've invited to hopefully dispel this "it's my dream" bs but seems the lesson fell on deaf ears.
Basically I've come to the conclusion that ,based purely on my own experience ,people consider ( those non-traders that don't see it purely as currency that is ) that by getting into FTN they have somehow "arrived" .

Sadly although it's a perfectly decent 0day tracker that means like other sites that fit into the (not self described) "l337" category it's got a large group of people that are of the very type you would poke out your own eyeballs not to have to associate with.
At least that ,as I have said, is my opinion.

If anyone had any intelligence they would see that the difference between trackers is actually pretty small and the main one being how important that people that belong to them ironically believe themselves and not the tracker to be .

senegal
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
I actually appreciate that you gave your opinion .

When Medooooo originally applied I even directed him toward other people that I've invited to hopefully dispel this "it's my dream" bs but seems the lesson fell on deaf ears.
Basically I've come to the conclusion that ,based purely on my own experience ,people consider ( those non-traders that don't see it purely as currency that is ) that by getting into FTN they have somehow "arrived" .

Sadly although it's a perfectly decent 0day tracker that means like other sites that fit into the (not self described) "l337" category it's got a large group of people that are of the very type you would poke out your own eyeballs not to have to associate with.
At least that ,as I have said, is my opinion.

If anyone had any intelligence they would see that the difference between trackers is actually pretty small and the main one being how important that people that belong to them ironically believe themselves and not the tracker to be .

too much philosophy for nothing

grub
07-30-2010, 10:03 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6N5H5B_gmio/S8dH-Gt3JPI/AAAAAAAACCA/a0Mx3NuzCSM/s1600/disagreement-hierarchy.jpg

Medooooo
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
@Idol & grub

The way people look for tracker difference between what do you want from the tracker .
Some people want to join a tracker to just make bandwidth not to use what he download and they are too many of them , Some others wanna the forums and IRC (Community) , And others want just for rarity not for something else .
For me I'm a user and not trackers user but content user , i watch\play\use almost every single file i download , and always looking for something specific i want to watch\use .
And i"m sure i will find what i want in FTN .:)

grub
07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
@Idol & grub

The way people look for tracker difference between what do you want from the tracker .
Some people want to join a tracker to just make bandwidth not to use what he download and they are too many of them , Some others wanna the forums and IRC (Community) , And others want just for rarity not for something else .
For me I'm a user and not trackers user but content user , i watch\play\use almost every single file i download , and always looking for something specific i want to watch\use .
And i"m sure i will find what i want in FTN .:)

If you're a content user why do you need FtN? As mentioned before, the content there is the same as any other tracker. The only difference is the packs.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2010, 12:12 AM
But in saying that you're philosophizing too. :cry:

Actually I'd prescribe to what John Fletcher said "Deeds, not words shall speak me" but unfortunately the internet still hasn't progressed to the point that I can physically attack people over it yet.:(

If you're a content user why do you need FtN? As mentioned before, the content there is the same as any other tracker. The only difference is the packs.

Show me an "exclusive pack" anywhere that stays exclusive and I'll punch Medoooo in the head .

Quarterquack
07-31-2010, 02:52 AM
If it's worth anything to medooo, here's my opinion:

I recently got on FTN myself, thanks to a very kind person; and right from the start I explained that it wasn't for the rarity, content/packs, community/irc, or any of that crap that passes around for cognitive reasoning. I stated that my interest was curiosity. Seeing people complain about it; and others speak of it as a heralded god of trackers. I just wanted to see what it was like/experience it for myself/see why so many people enjoy it and perhaps enjoy it for myself. That was all.

I joined and I have to agree about the packs. I've downloaded about 3 so far, and that makes it my second most used tracker for packs (first being tt). They're great, and there's that little perky thought that keeps running in the back of ones head saying "There's something for everyone, so if you're ever bored, open up the browse page and find that something."

On the other hand, pointless as it may be, the pretimes fall a bit short of other trackers; but given the (certainly decent) speeds, (aforementioned compliment applies here, too) pretimes, and ratio free nature of the places, it's pretty damn hard to find fault with that/use it as a point to bitch about the tracker.

The community is certainly not one I'd love/obsess over, but it was friendly enough (6 acquaintances wishing me well as soon as I got on) and helpful enough when the questions asked weren't absolutely retarded according to what I saw. It wasn't immune to the incessant trolling the plagues every other place, naturally.

It's certainly not a tracker to be used on its own, or one to be so sure about finding specific content you're hunting for, at. However, it was decent enough, and it had the little cute homely feeling of thinking "These are pretty much the popular releases I'd go for, anyway." Nothing exclusive, unique or so damn interesting that my jaw dropped (hey, demonoid did it a few times).

EDIT: After reading that over one time, I felt I was being overly negative. There's nothing wrong with the tracker, it's perfectly fine/fun to be in; just nothing to warrant seeing thousands of people call it their dreams. In that perspective, it will always fall short of someone's expectations, unless the person is a complete dolt.

killercam101
07-31-2010, 04:12 AM

I recently got on FTN myself, thanks to a very kind person; and right from the start I explained that it wasn't for the rarity, content/packs, community/irc, or any of that crap that passes around for cognitive reasoning. I stated that my interest was curiosity. Seeing people complain about it; and others speak of it as a heralded god of trackers. I just wanted to see what it was like/experience it for myself/see why so many people enjoy it and perhaps enjoy it for myself. That was all.

I joined and I have to agree about the packs. I've downloaded about 3 so far, and that makes it my second most used tracker for packs (first being tt). They're great, and there's that little perky thought that keeps running in the back of ones head saying "There's something for everyone, so if you're ever bored, open up the browse page and find that something."

On the other hand, pointless as it may be, the pretimes fall a bit short of other trackers; but given the (certainly decent) speeds, (aforementioned compliment applies here, too) pretimes, and ratio free nature of the places, it's pretty damn hard to find fault with that/use it as a point to bitch about the tracker.

The community is certainly not one I'd love/obsess over, but it was friendly enough (6 acquaintances wishing me well as soon as I got on) and helpful enough when the questions asked weren't absolutely retarded according to what I saw. It wasn't immune to the incessant trolling the plagues every other place, naturally.

It's certainly not a tracker to be used on its own, or one to be so sure about finding specific content you're hunting for, at. However, it was decent enough, and it had the little cute homely feeling of thinking "These are pretty much the popular releases I'd go for, anyway." Nothing exclusive, unique or so damn interesting that my jaw dropped (hey, demonoid did it a few times).

EDIT: After reading that over one time, I felt I was being overly negative. There's nothing wrong with the tracker, it's perfectly fine/fun to be in; just nothing to warrant seeing thousands of people call it their dreams. In that perspective, it will always fall short of someone's expectations, unless the person is a complete dolt.

Congrats on joining FTN but instead of gloating here it would have been best to have just gone on top of a rooftop and yelled out "I GOT INTO FTN"..at least more people would have cared. (6 acquaintances wishing me well as soon as I got on) Maybe not....:shifty:

Oh I found your post helpful [irony] Just going with the trend

Quarterquack
07-31-2010, 04:52 AM
Congrats on joining FTN but instead of gloating here it would have been best to have just gone on top of a rooftop and yelled out "I GOT INTO FTN"..at least more people would have cared. (6 acquaintances wishing me well as soon as I got on) Maybe not....:shifty:

Oh I found your post helpful [irony] Just going with the trend

Have you considered reading more than the first line of my post? I think you'd find this part addresses you quite well:

It wasn't immune to the incessant trolling the plagues every other place, naturally.

EDIT: I actually found this phrase also terribly accurate:

complete dolt

A
07-31-2010, 04:57 AM
I joined and I have to agree about the packs
hmmm :shifty:

btw killercam crosses 1000 posts,do we get free invites? :1eye: (/No bitsoup pls)

P2PDog
07-31-2010, 05:15 AM

That's a pretty accurate description, IMO, one of the better ones I've seen, and I think you nailed it as to why most people are so interested in joining. Plain old curiosity.

killercam101
07-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Have you considered reading more than the first line of my post? I think you'd find this part addresses you quite well:

It wasn't immune to the incessant trolling the plagues every other place, naturally.

EDIT: I actually found this phrase also terribly accurate:

complete dolt

Don't mind me I'm just going by the book.

and you just wrote a page on what makes FTN special..and I'm the idiot /irony

Edit : You mind telling me why you bought the slap clop? Please limit your curiosity, community [to be with 13 year old kids] and those 6 acquaintances wishing you well as soon as you bought the item into 1 paragraph.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Actually I enjoy people bad-mouthing each other more than giving out invites anyway.:)

@ringcunter Except for those with very little film knowledge,people with waaay too much time on their hands ,those with little or no taste or the chronically lazy movie packs are stoopid .End of story.Roll credits.

Wait I just described pretty much everyone involved with bt(myself included) didn't I?
Sorry carry on.

Btw anyone no where I can find a Carry On pack?

Epilogue
My (completely) honest take on FTN .
It's got (some)stuff.More than some(not a lot) places less than others.It's ratioless:) . A lot of active members seem to be either youngish teenagers with a lot of knowledge about stuff I don't care about or just teenagers.Is this necessarily a bad thing ? If you are either a youngish teenager or into stuff that I have no interest in then no.

Honestly though because of the way bt now apparently works the same group of people are spamming active on every "elite " tracker so if you don't like them it there is nothing very little that you can do about it.

Basically I use FTN when ,hard to I know believe as it is, having a life I miss some new release that I really want to download and so (bt operating now apparently as it does) I pick it up there to avoid "squandering " ratio elsewhere.Which is pretty nice and comforting that I have the option of doing that .:)Thanks FTN.

Why don't I use the site more you ask? ( Note:OP personal opinion and may not ,in fact,reflect reality)Because the same 20 idiots basically hop on /download/seed every single file and I have no desire to feed Australian Gb boys upload just so that he can have 20 Tbs up and try to prove how witless cool he is.

@killercam Re Slap Choppy Vince is cool.

Quarterquack
07-31-2010, 05:29 PM

I'd reply but it would be a repost.

Actually I enjoy people bad-mouthing each other more than giving out invites anyway.:)

@ringcunter Except for those with very little film knowledge,people with waaay too much time on their hands ,those with little or no taste or the chronically lazy movie packs are stoopid .End of story.Roll credits.

Who said anything about movie packs? I've only ever had the urge to download one movie pack, and that was The Naked Gun trilogy; but at the time (like a month ago) none of the packs had the specific releases I would consider worthy of archiving.

By the way, admit it, you hate being in swarms with seedboxes because it makes your penis feel smaller. :shifty:

grub
07-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Basically I use FTN when ,hard to I know believe as it is, having a life I miss some new release that I really want to download and so (bt operating now apparently as it does) I pick it up there to avoid "squandering " ratio elsewhere.Which is pretty nice and comforting that I have the option of doing that .:)Thanks FTN.

@killercam Re Slap Choppy Vince is cool.

That's what Demonoid is for :shifty:

Medooooo
07-31-2010, 08:14 PM
This argument make me remember another discussion about how good is SCT , and i also found people said there is nothing special about SCT and it's like any other tracker .
But when i joined SCT i said 'what is the hell?' how this people said that ?! This tracker is the best i ever seen , It was fast , great pretime , helpful members , and a longest seed time i ever saw. I even found files from 2005 and have more than 10 seeders .
And i think FTN will be the same like SCT and if that true it will be enough for me .

grub
07-31-2010, 08:19 PM
This argument make me remember another discussion about how good is SCT , and i also found people said there is nothing special about SCT and it's like any other tracker .
But when i joined SCT i said 'what is the hell?' how this people said that ?! This tracker is the best i ever seen , It was fast , great pretime , helpful members , and a longest seed time i ever saw. I even found files from 2005 and have more than 10 seeders .
And i think FTN will be the same like SCT and if that true it will be enough for me .

I'm telling you, this tracker will not live up to your expectations.

Medooooo
07-31-2010, 08:35 PM

I'm telling you, this tracker will not live up to your expectations.
And also will not be that bad which make feel like i did a big mistake and don't use the tracker .
This will never happen . :)

IdolEyes787
07-31-2010, 09:45 PM
By the way, admit it, you hate being in swarms with seedboxes because it makes your penis feel smaller. :shifty:

To quote George Costanza "shrinkage":(

And for your information I don't hate seedboxes , it's he majority of their users that I have an issue with .:snooty:

I for one didn't think there was anything amazing about ScT:unsure: but then again it was a scene tracker which imo goes with the "totally lacking in imagination and originality" instead of "the fucking wow" territory .
What can I say, people who worship Odays more or less deserve them.

Medooooo
07-31-2010, 10:32 PM
I for one didn't think there was anything amazing about ScT:unsure: but then again it was a scene tracker which imo goes with the "totally lacking in imagination and originality" instead of "the fucking wow" territory .
As i said before it's all about why you are in torrent world .:)

grub
08-01-2010, 01:35 AM
As i said before it's all about why you are in torrent world .:)
And you said your reason was content, and I'm not going on another rant about how FtN's content is practically the same as any other 0-day tracker.
EDIT: Why not try SeX? It has more content than FtN, and also has tons of packs.

anon
08-01-2010, 04:43 PM
EDIT: Why not try SeX? It has more content than FtN, and also has tons of packs.

I'm pretty sure IPT and FL.ro have more content than FTN and tons of packs also, not to mention all of them are freeleech on both.

karachidude
08-01-2010, 05:53 PM

I'm pretty sure IPT and FL.ro have more content than FTN and tons of packs also, not to mention all of them are freeleech on both.

ur 100% correct,even compared to gft,ftn hosts very few release groups and releases

killercam101
08-01-2010, 08:03 PM

ur 100% correct,even compared to gft,ftn hosts very few release groups and releases

good job with the commas but starting the sentence incorrectly ..karachidude -1 :angry:

pone44
08-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Maybe PTM would be a better choice for those that are looking for a ratioless 0day tracker with no luck. Is it just a epeen thing or do the sites differ in content?

IdolEyes787
08-02-2010, 02:46 AM
A man walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender says, “Hey,did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out of your fly?” The man replies, “Yes,it’s driving me nuts!”

:drummer:

A
08-02-2010, 02:50 AM
A man walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender says, “Hey,did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out of your fly?” The man replies, “Yes,it’s driving me nuts!”

:drummer:
Choose:
Option 1:Cry
Option 2:Cry
Option 3:Cry
Option 4:All the above

anon
08-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Choose:
Option 1:Cry
Option 2:Cry
Option 3:Cry
Option 4:All the above

Can I ask someone from the audience or make a phone call?

megabyteme
08-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Guy goes to the doctor and says "Doc, I've got a problem! One day I feel like I'm a teepee, the next day I fee like I'm a wigwam. Teepee! Wigwam! Teepee! Wigwam!"
Doctor says, "Relax! You're two tents!"

/me waits for applause...

Quarterquack
08-02-2010, 07:28 PM
"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point, it makes is so much more interesting for the listener".
From Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987)
_________

Just kidding, although, you did just remind me to go back and have a few good laughs with that movie. :happy:

megabyteme
08-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Just because I have the quote doesn't mean I have to live up to it. :D

I put PT&A among a select few comedies that must be watched from time to time. Also making that list:

The Jerk
Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels
Princess Bride
Cabin Boy
Blazing Saddles
Raising Arizona
UHF

Chief_Garbonzo
08-02-2010, 08:58 PM
megabyteme - I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand? :zorro:

megabyteme
08-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Do you always begin conversations this way?

Chief_Garbonzo
08-03-2010, 01:04 AM
LOL!! I think I may need to watch it again.. haahah. Great flick that is. You'd think by now some chum n00b producer would of tried to make a sequel by now. Thank god they never did, that one has to be left as is.

As you wish...

:-D

megabyteme
08-03-2010, 01:16 AM
LOL!! I think I may need to watch it again.. haahah. Great flick that is. You'd think by now some chum n00b producer would of tried to make a sequel by now. Thank god they never did, that one has to be left as is.

As you wish...

:-D

Princess Bride 2: Bride Harder :pinch:

IdolEyes787
08-03-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm not making this up.
Bruce Willis just confirmed that he has signed on for another Die Hard movie which considering Willis" advancing years will be called Die Hard of Hearing.:drummer:

OK I made up the hard of hearing part but the rest is true.:mellow:

megabyteme
08-03-2010, 03:12 AM
I heard it was going to be called Dye Harder, and Harder... :whistling

Apparently, there is a group of geriatric German thugs (related to none other than Hans Gruber) who have locked down the Eastern wing of a retirement home with the despicable plan to hoard the Christmas meal (consisting of creamed corn, mashed potatoes, and a spam-like boneless turkey). John McLain is on the "outs" with his wife, but his great-grand children have come to visit. Can John save Christmas, yet one more time, or will he simply Die Hard?

hulabula
10-08-2010, 10:51 PM
omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...and I have an SAT test in 3 hours...offffffffffffffffff

anon
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...

My TorrentVault giveaway was better. :snooty:

megabyteme
10-08-2010, 11:27 PM
The Irony thread is back!!!:w00t:

Oh, wait...I remember it now. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 03:21 AM
I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...
Probably because there weren't any cartoons on and your dick was too sore from chronic masturbation to currently be rubbing one out .

hulabula
10-09-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...
Probably because there weren't any cartoons on and your dick was too sore from chronic masturbation to currently be rubbing one out .

:(

gamesover
10-09-2010, 03:38 PM
omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...and I have an SAT test in 3 hours...offffffffffffffffff

Why do you feel the need to bump a thread that has been dead for over two months?

A
10-09-2010, 03:43 PM

Why do you feel the need to bump a thread that has been dead for over two months?
Irony

Fishy2
10-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Happy Birthday AbyBeats ;-)

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 05:04 PM

I dunno ,why do you feel the need to complain about it?*

*Probably the same answer btw.

gamesover
10-09-2010, 05:20 PM

Because IMO threads that have been inactive for a certain amount of time should be auto-closed to prevent abuse.

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 05:29 PM

Because IMO threads that have been inactive for a certain amount of time should be auto-closed to prevent abuse.

Yeah can't have silly or ill-advised posts because that would make a mockery of the usual high standards of both this forum and it's members.:mellow:

Listen if you really want to campaign for something may I suggest raising the minimum requirements for membership to 18 years,functional ability in English and a minimum IQ of a hundred.

gamesover
10-09-2010, 05:36 PM

Yeah can't have silly or ill-advised posts because that would make a mockery of the usual high standards of both this forum and it's members.:mellow:

Listen if you really want to campaign for something may I suggest raising the minimum requirements for membership to 18 years,functional ability in English and a minimum IQ of a hundred.

Bumping old threads is not the same thing as making silly or ill-advised posts. Two very different things.

Those would be good things to campaign for too.

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 05:39 PM
And here I thought that they were exactly the same . Next thing I'll be finding out that chickens and Audis aren't related.

just for the record this thread probably wasn't closed because it still hasn't completely fulfilled it's purpose.

gamesover
10-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Just saying if somebody wanted to they could bump dozens of old threads from 2008(for example). Something like that would just mess up the flow of the forums

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Just saying if somebody wanted to they could bump dozens of old threads from 2008(for example). Something like that would just mess up the flow of the forums

Somebody already has in the past and then the mods took whatever appropriate action was required. Easier and less fascist than just closing threads willy-nilly on a certain expiration date.

A
10-09-2010, 06:42 PM
thanks fishy :P

Chief_Garbonzo
10-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Long live this thread! When I seen this one was back in action I gots a big smile across my face. :D

eatpepsi
10-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Interesting 30 seconds going through the thread :P

All the best.. ;-)

cinephilia
10-17-2010, 08:33 AM
bump for love

TraLaLa
10-17-2010, 09:16 AM
you're still alive cine :P

senegal
10-17-2010, 12:17 PM

:offtopic:

IdolEyes787
10-17-2010, 12:36 PM

:offtopic:

This being my thread, isn't that really up to me to decide?

cinephilia
10-17-2010, 02:13 PM
This being my thread, isn't that really up to me to decide?
yes, it is. still off-topic though.

KFlint
10-17-2010, 02:29 PM
I could move this thread to the BT Lounge...oh wait :pinch:

I don't think there is any purpose in keeping this thread open in the giveaway section...

2 choices :
1 - Close it
2 - Move it to the bittorrent section which I'm sure another mod will close sooner or later

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 02:53 PM
I won't close it, that's for sure. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
10-17-2010, 02:57 PM
I was a legitimate ungiveaway at one point but , and I'm not trying to be facetious here, hardly anyone that is fairly new to this site is worth a fuck, at least in the way that I consider being worth a fuck .Edit that ,maybe more accurately put hardly anyone new to this site is willing to demonstrate that they are worth a fuck.

Just my opinion .Close the thread if you feel so inclined . As things presently stand ,I don't see myself making another one.

Btw I'm not trying to be or sound elitist at all,quite the opposite.If someone could show that they care about the content instead of the name of the tracker or how fast their connection is or how big a buffer they can create someplace then I'd be happy to help.

snap3r
10-17-2010, 03:25 PM
I would want HDbits for content and peers as all the other hd trackers are so poor in peers that i cant make 1:1 ratio on anything i download.I have a good connection on download but at upload speed i fail.Still i manage if i have peering with a romanian and as they are scatered across the bt world, i manage on every torrent site i am.Except those for hd.Ill wait for the invites to open though, i can still find decent hd content on the sites im in :)

KFlint
10-17-2010, 03:29 PM
I would want HDbits for content and peers as all the other hd trackers are so poor in peers that i cant make 1:1 ratio on anything i download.I have a good connection on download but at upload speed i fail.Still i manage if i have peering with a romanian and as they are scatered across the bt world, i manage on every torrent site i am.Except those for hd.Ill wait for the invites to open though, i can still find decent hd content on the sites im in :)

answer...bit-hdtv, equivalent content, lots of peer, free leech torrents and any kind of monkey can maintain a good ratio.

senegal
10-17-2010, 03:37 PM
...or you can register on sites with more permissive rules.

KFlint
10-17-2010, 03:49 PM
I was a legitimate ungiveaway at one point but , and I'm not trying to be facetious here, hardly anyone that is fairly new to this site is worth a fuck, at least in the way that I consider being worth a fuck .Edit that ,maybe more accurately put hardly anyone new to this site is willing to demonstrate that they are worth a fuck.

Just my opinion .Close the thread if you feel so inclined . As things presently stand ,I don't see myself making another one.

I don't feel so inclined, people seemed to had a bit of fun in it which is just fine, but the giveaway stopped a while ago right, so let's just try moving it instead. If someone else disagree and close it, be it.

anon
10-17-2010, 03:57 PM

Hey, so are you! Nice to see you here. :)

TraLaLa
10-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Yeah,a long vacation for me :)

cinephilia
10-17-2010, 08:29 PM
your new avatar sucks even more than the old dr. house one

IdolEyes787
10-17-2010, 09:27 PM

Obviously you've never read anything that I've written on this site in the last 6 months.Which is fine btw , probably sensible in fact.It's just that as much as I feel for you ,simply saying that you want something for the content without examples of what that content might actually entail or saying that you have a hard time with ratio ,I think most of us at one time in one way or the other do , simply isn't adequate for me.

Not to mention that I think I stated in the original post that I don't belong to any HD sites myself .
See as previously explained my ips is capped at 60GBs total so I basically am stuck with xvid myself .Actually it's a bit of a suck in my ( and apparently your )case that more and more sites are migrating to high def. In fact if the trend continues then it's pretty much doomed me bt wise as surely as any watchdog group could.

Unless I want to spend a whole lot of effort so that I can download one movie a month that is.:mellow:

Sometimes it's simply wiser to make due with what you have than to get yourself further in over your head trying to "keep up with the Jones".

hotshot6473
10-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Seriously do Canadians not even search for good ISPs?

http://www.primustel.ca/en/business/highspeed/dsl/index.php

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Do Canadians even care about anything you have to say is the more pertinent question .

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r23341405-Primus-Canada
(http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r23341405-Primus-Canada)
I'd also mention that I save 60 bucks a month being bundled on Cogeco which to me is more important than stealing HD movies which I already with a modicum of patience basically get on my TV anyway.

snap3r
10-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Obviously you've never read anything that I've written on this site in the last 6 months.

That is true.Ive recently came back to FST as i had no other place to give away my invites ( well except what.cd ) cuz IC went down.

simply saying that you want something for the content without examples

Well that's easy to deduce... movies and tv shows in high def.

Not to mention that I think I stated in the original post that I don't belong to any HD sites myself .

Yes ive read your first post and some other posts and at some point this stopped to be a giveaway ( which never was ) so i thought of throwing a post with what i want, never saying that i want it from you :)

KushBlow
10-20-2010, 10:57 PM
Merely posting in this thread makes me tingly in my pants.

Do Canadians even care about anything you have to say is the more pertinent question .

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r23341405-Primus-Canada
I'd also mention that I save 60 bucks a month being bundled on Cogeco which to me is more important than stealing HD movies which I already with a modicum of patience basically get on my TV anyway.

Primus sucks balls. Their TV, phone, and internet bundle seems like a good deal but the tech support is unhelpful to say the least, and since Primus is essentially a reseller of Bell, you most likely get throttled like a Thai hooker, especially during the peak nighttime hours.

pakito
01-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Bump

mjmacky
01-18-2012, 02:40 PM
I have a copy of Aladin's Lamp...im rubbing it but damn its not working yet...

The man's name may be Aladin, but if he is standing in front of you with a big grin on his face, that is not his lamp. :noes:

But if you keep rubbing it, eventually genes will come out.

I am expressing my freedom to reply to a 19 month old post under the "It Was Recently Bumped" Act.

IdolEyes787
01-18-2012, 05:15 PM
BumpPiss off.

ElitUser
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Bump

what makes you think to bump this old thread :huh:

But if you keep rubbing it, eventually genes will come out.

When I was 13 I kept rubbing something in my body part and eventually from that thing something coming out from it but that was not gene but whatever it was that was really good :naughty:

Your statement remind me that incident which was occurred long time ago without my knowledge :rolleyes:

sheriff 01
01-18-2012, 09:08 PM
hehehe are there anymore invites up for grabs??? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
01-18-2012, 09:48 PM
hehehe are there anymore invites up for grabs??? :unsure:
I look forward to the day when a sincere and genuine member here will step forward and hold hands with me as we realish in our dream together.:)

Maybe if you can conjugate realish.

sheriff 01
01-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Ohhhh the old days have been relinquished upon me. I had a read through some of my earlier posts on this board and had about 20 minutes of straight laughter :fst: You have to admit some of it was pretty fuckin hilarious. Each of us has grown tremendously wiser after each passing year on this board and in the process possibly made a few good online friends.

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Each of us has grown tremendously wiser after each passing year on this board and in the process possibly made a few good online friends.

If by wiser you mean consumed by bitterness and increasing lacking respect for most of humanity then yes,yes we have. :)