PDA

View Full Version : Summer Vacation Plans-- where are you going this summer?

06-04-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm getting out of here for most of the summer. In about 2 weeks, I'm driving up to Oregon with some of my cousins to mooch off of relatives up there for a few months. Even in the middle of the summer, Oregon's beaches are chilly and and the ocean water is cold. I love it!

And further inland, there is the much anticipated OCF... http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/ which is a lot of fun.

And you? What are your plans for the summer?

chalice
06-04-2010, 11:25 PM
You are a dick, mate.

Whenever the feeling of not being a dick hits you, give us a shout.

06-05-2010, 02:31 PM
You are a dick, mate.

Like I care what you think of me, you jack ass.

Well, this is my last post until fall. I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks preparing for my trip and summer vacation, and then I'm out of Eagar and Arizona for months. So, have a fun summer everybody! I'll be back later to be the forum troll you all love to hate....

chalice
06-05-2010, 04:14 PM
You are a dick, mate.

Like I care what you think of me, you jack ass.

Well, this is my last post until fall. chalice slapped the fuck outta my silly thread and now I'm embarrassed as to not having properly surveyed my geography.

/fixed.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2010, 04:20 PM
to be the forum troll you all love to hate....

Someone's got dellusionally high opinion of himself.

Btw I'm considering going to Oregon this summer where the girls are sweet and indications given are also dumb as rocks.

chalice
06-06-2010, 07:17 AM
I love it when spastics send me PMs to ask why I'm calling them spastics. I received one such sweetmeat from the spastic OP just yesterday.

Spastic OP:
What's up, Jack ass!

:lol:

Tit.

Quarterquack
06-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Miami with the girl. Might stop at Niagara falls on the way since she's never seen it.

chalice
06-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Miami with the girl. Might stop at Niagara falls on the way since she's never seen it.

Loads of water. What's to see?

Turn on that high-pressure hose of yours and you'll save a fortune. You knows it makes cents.

Quarterquack
06-06-2010, 07:31 AM

Loads of water. What's to see?

Turn on that high-pressure hose of yours and you'll save a fortune. You knows it makes cents.

I unno, when I saw it for the first time I was forced to go with the family, didn't have an option, and I wasn't overly impressed with gravity, to be honest.

It's on the way, we can make a one night stop to scout it out, nonetheless.

hmmmk
06-06-2010, 07:38 AM
:rod:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2010, 01:57 PM
I unno, when I saw it for the first time I was forced to go with the family, didn't have an option, and I wasn't overly impressed with gravity, to be honest.

It's on the way, we can make a one night stop to scout it out, nonetheless.

Niagara Falls certainly isn't all that it's cracked up to be.I think that it's only real saving grace is that for a tourist trap( talking the city here) it's still remarkably laid back.
Still trips are usually only as good as the company you share them with so hopefully anything you do will be fondly remembered.

Anyway what the feck do I know? I'd rather spend time hiking in the Kootenays than partying in Miami any day of the week.

nthpeter
06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
nowhere. I have to work at summer, lifes sucks :\

Mathea
06-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Ontario. Pickeral lake for a week n a few days in cambridge.

MiNiMAL
06-09-2010, 12:28 PM
I plan go to Mars !:1eye:

Mr. Mulder
06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
me and teh misses were looking at going to japon later in the year to do a bunch of japonese stuffs but it looks mega expensive, we just want 10 days lyke, seeing if we can do it for under a grand each.

failing that we'll go somewhere hawt for a week like turkey or tunisia etc, get a nice little 5 star package deal :01:

Totti
06-09-2010, 08:06 PM
me and teh misses were looking at going to japon later in the year to do a bunch of japonese stuffs but it looks mega expensive, we just want 10 days lyke, seeing if we can do it for under a grand each.

failing that we'll go somewhere hawt for a week like turkey or tunisia etc, get a nice little 5 star package deal :01:

I would recommend Thailand very cheap and fun at the same time just came back from there!

Mr. Mulder
06-10-2010, 07:46 AM
o rly? how cheap are we talking here? :eyebrows:

http://www.comedy.co.uk/images/library/people/180x200/f/fonejacker_terry_tibbs.jpg