PDA

View Full Version : FNB BCG Giveaway

FedorTheOne
06-05-2010, 04:13 PM
FNB has started round 2 of their BCG giveaway. 500 more invites to be given out.

http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/06/blackcats-games-500-more-referrals-to.html

bigdaddydude
06-05-2010, 06:37 PM
500 invites? Wow. Are they doing this to get a bigger and better community?

stoi
06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
bigger, not sure we can get better ;)

A13
06-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Good luck with this new increase of users Stoi. I have an account at your site, and I used to be active in it, but right now I just cannot fit games. It takes too much time when I'm busy doing too many other things at the moment. That's the problem with your site, it can get a little too addicting for me lol

1000possibleclaws
06-05-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm sure this will make 500 people very happy, nice one

Rart
06-06-2010, 01:43 AM
Perhaps to the dismay of countless traders all over the world, I always find increasing the userbase to be a good thing.

The number one thing that turns me off from new trackers trying to be the next big thing is that all of them try to be leet, exclusive, closed, ad infinitum, and as a result with a tiny userbase, destroy all chances of bearing any semblance to decent tracker.

There will always be bad apples no matter how you try to recruit members, be it through invites, interviews, open registration, blog recruitment, whatever. Trying to find some way of only allowing "trusted", reliable members is just a idealized goal that'll never really happen.

A larger userbase means more varied content, faster speeds, longer retention, and easier seeding. A win win in my mind.

Burnsy
06-06-2010, 04:22 AM
The number one thing that turns me off from new trackers trying to be the next big thing is that all of them try to be leet, exclusive, closed, ad infinitum, and as a result with a tiny userbase, destroy all chances of bearing any semblance to decent tracker.

There will always be bad apples no matter how you try to recruit members, be it through invites, interviews, open registration, blog recruitment, whatever. Trying to find some way of only allowing "trusted", reliable members is just a idealized goal that'll never really happen.

A larger userbase means more varied content, faster speeds, longer retention, and easier seeding. A win win in my mind.

One of THE best opinions of people trying to gain membership to a tracker ever...

It would take forever to try and justify or argue every angle of this statement... but at the end of the day... as long as you're willing to give any sort of member a chance of being part of something good... then only a cunt would try to prohibit that, and at the end of the day exclude a potentially good member of any community from being just that...

If only the community would respect a tracker when closed membership came about... that's where traders come in and make a complete fuck up of everything... lol

anon
06-06-2010, 05:00 PM

Right, although it can also mean less security. I agree no tracker is invulnerable, but there are more chances you get a copyright infringement letter after leeching from TL (specially if it's a cam or leak) than on SCC, for example.

A larger userbase also means the tracker will need hardware that can support it with a good enough speed.

psygnosis
06-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi Stoi.
I can't send P.M to you so ı'm writing to here .
I got an referral code from an invite to your site last week from one of your member.
I'm using seedbox and had a good ratio on your site BCG.
(220gb up 40 gb down 10 days with 100mbit dedibox.)
Today your staff banned my account without a reason at least ı dont know what.
I logined to mırc talked to them but they didnt say the reason,anything and they threated me not nice.
All they ask about where ı found invite?
I answered thatand they asked who invited me?
I dont even know his nickname on your tracker,
posted my other ratios and site links and he agreed to send me to code.
Where will ı find invite (without a knowing member if this is the reason) if u against torrent invite sites?
Seeded at least 1:1 ratio minimum, mostly 3x.
I didnt understand what the problem .
I didnt cheat trade or hit and run so why they banned me?
Btw I can show mırc talk so that's all for now.

stoi
06-07-2010, 12:41 AM
would help if you told me your name on BCGs. just checked for psygnosis and no one by that name.

But if your invitee was a trader or a cheater then you both get banned.

psygnosis
06-07-2010, 12:57 AM
@stoi BCG user name was ....
Thanks.

stoi
06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
He is a trader and as such his entire invite tree was banned, including you.

psygnosis
06-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the information.

psygnosis
06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I know not possibility but Stoi do ı have any chance to take account back?
Bye the way if ı find a referal will i and invitee ban because of my seedbox ip?

stoi
06-09-2010, 05:22 PM
if you get another one fine.

btw 608 members have got in from i think 127 * 6 batches i have sent out to that member so 762 referrals and i have just give them another batch of 127.

So those that are saying 6 hours is not enough time, bollocks, cant be arsed to work it out but thats over a 70% success ratio, so that will do me.

but i have just increased it to 24 hours to stop the whinging. (not on here other places).