PDA

View Full Version : CTorrent - invite request

Sylar666
06-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi All!
I'd like to request an invite to CTorrent, which is a tracker, specialized in Chess. I'm a chess-enthusiastic, used to play semi-professionally when I was younger. I'd really appreciate Your help!

Quarterquack
06-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Most chess books are useless, trust me. I've read a couple, most of the time analogies rule the book. You're better off analyzing or reading professional game analysis articles.

Sylar666
06-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Most chess books are useless, trust me. I've read a couple, most of the time analogies rule the book. You're better off analyzing or reading professional game analysis articles.
Well, U could be right... I have all the nice and useful chessprograms starting from Fritz 10 to new Rybka. And frankly speaking, I have a very little amount of time for this passion of mine nowadays. but still...I just somehow wanted to combine my two hobbies - torrents and chess. Wanted to check, what the choice is on a tracker like that.

Lucifer9999
06-06-2010, 08:47 AM
i had an account there but it got disabled when they turn to paytoleech mode... if so, u have to contribute with some money in order to keep the account(i do not now if they kept this approach though , but is a good site anyhow .. u can even play chess with other members online)

Overmaster
06-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Chess books can be very useful if they provide tests like 'win in two turns' or 'avoid losing'.

eatpepsi
10-11-2010, 06:19 PM
even I am looking for that invite.. Can anyone help..? :)

anon
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Make your own thread.