PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDBits.org

Medooooo
06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Hi guys .

It was long since i need to join a new tracker , After i got SCT tow years ago i said this is it and i don't need more . even when SCT shut down it wasn't a problem because they offer use a replacements and they was more than enough back then .
But a few months ago i got a new 42'LCD and started to download Blu-Ray movies and tvs .I found some difficult to find alot of files i need so start to check some Blu-Ray trackers but i can't find every thing on them and if i found some files it was with 1 or 2 seeders maximum and too slow .
So i said it's time to ask for the top Blu-Ray tracker on the net .
For sure i have some decent proofs and links that prove i"m a good user (i guess :)) and of course i have a seedbox to survive there .

Thanks!

anon
06-06-2010, 07:19 PM
You do know their invite system is closed, right?

Medooooo
06-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Really i don't know that , Is that mean no one have invites even a staff member ?

anon
06-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Staff and some VIPs can invite, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Better look for an easier to get place such as HD-Bits.ro or HD-Torrents.org.

bigdaddydude
06-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Good luck with your request.

karachidude
06-06-2010, 08:24 PM
staff and some vips can invite, but i wouldn't get my hopes up. Better look for an easier to get place such as hd-bits.ro or hd-torrents.org.

+1

sake
06-06-2010, 08:36 PM
I am always an optimist and i really believe that when you want something you will get it. So, good luck! I hope that someone will see/reply to your RQ. Cheers!

IdolEyes787
06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I am always an optimist and i really believe that when you want something you will get it. So, good luck! I hope that someone will see/reply to your RQ. Cheers!

I'd like to request a billion dollars and Amanda Seyfried then please.

sake
06-06-2010, 08:41 PM
The vibrations from your mind goes into space and your wish come true. I am curious how strong are your vibrations, Idol :)

ElitUser
06-06-2010, 08:48 PM
You can try with Chdbits.org, I dont know invites are available or not
you also can try with hdcorea.

Cabalo
06-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Forget about hdbits.org.
Try the .ro, it's the best you're gonna take from here.

EiGHT
06-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Forget about hdbits.org.
Try the .ro, it's the best you're gonna take from here.

+ 1 :fst:

Disme
06-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Knowing the right person can get you in HDBits.org ... even if a tracker appears closed doesn't mean there aren't people that can make it happen.

BABBY
06-07-2010, 01:08 PM
knowing the right person can get you in hdbits.org ... Even if a tracker appears closed doesn't mean there aren't people that can make it happen.

+1

ca_aok
06-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Knowing the right person can get you in HDBits.org ... even if a tracker appears closed doesn't mean there aren't people that can make it happen.
Unfortunately those people are sometimes hard to find :pinch:

Disme
06-07-2010, 04:08 PM

Maybe you should expand your circle of friends :cool:

ca_aok
06-07-2010, 05:30 PM
"Befriending" people because you want something from them isn't really befriending them. I figure it'll happen eventually. :unsure:

Disme
06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
"Befriending" people because you want something from them isn't really befriending them. I figure it'll happen eventually. :unsure:

I didn't mean to deliberately go out and make friends just to be able to get into a place.

Imo getting into the right places is a question of just being yourself and accidentally stumbeling upon someone who asks if you are a member at X or Y tracker (I'm speaking about places that are hard to get into).
You can request an invite, participat in GA's, but eventually it stops and you're just satisfied with the things you have. It might take a long time if you're not actively sollicitating for invites, but in the end you will meet someone who just brings you in.

Let me give you one piece of advice concerning HDBits ... it might be the HD-walhalla, but they don't have Wiki, nor eureka releases. But all their releases can be found on Tehparadox or warez-bb.

Might take you some time with a free RS/MU/NL/Hotfile/Megashare account but you can find them all there. Some of these guys upload interchangeable files at 7 different hosts. When using a downloadmanager you can easily get a 20 GB release in under 8 hours.

So yes, HDBits might be great, but there's always different options and in time you'll get there I think.

Polarbear
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
There's no different option for iTunes TV encodes though and those are the real shit.

IdolEyes787
06-07-2010, 08:29 PM

Someone please invite ca_aok to HDBits , in my mind he is among the top humans on the planet and tellingly the only one to qualify for such a distinction without having large breasts.

Even more importantly though no one will then ever have to hear him mention that he doesn't belong again.

Thanking you( as I'm sure everyone else is ) in advance.

deadalive1
06-07-2010, 08:45 PM
There's no different option for iTunes TV encodes though and those are the real shit.

Not sure if I understand that correctly but IMO iTunes encodes suck. Maybe that is what you are saying and if so I couldn't agree more, if not, then I disagree. There is 1 site that is by far better for TV encodes but that's another story.....

ca_aok
06-07-2010, 08:52 PM

Someone please invite ca_aok to HDBits , in my mind he is among the top humans on the planet and tellingly the only one to qualify for such a distinction without having large breasts.

Even more importantly though no one will then ever have to hear him mention that he doesn't belong again.

Thanking you( as I'm sure everyone else is ) in advance.
:lol:

Polarbear
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM

Not sure if I understand that correctly...
No, you don't.

Polarbear
06-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Latest Breaking Bad:

Scene vs iTunes

2880 kbps vs 3961 kbps

Additionaly the iTunes encodes have no commercial breaks, no advertisment for other shows and no station logos or whatever pops up during a episode on TV. It's the closest you can get to a 720p Blu-Ray rip only hours after airtime.

If you say they suck you have no clue what I was talking about.

Polarbear
06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Another one:

CtrlHD (4100kbps) vs iTunes

ElitUser
06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Where to get this iTunes relese ?

hotshot6473
06-07-2010, 11:30 PM
the 2 best places to find them are HDBits and Bitmetv

deadalive1
06-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Oh now i understand what you are talking about Polarbear. Thanks for the clarification.

ElitUser
06-08-2010, 05:29 PM
the 2 best places to find them are HDBits and Bitmetv

But how do I know that this relese is from iTunes and this are not ?
any idea

hotshot6473
06-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Just look at the naming. The source is usually always in the title. So if its from HDTV it will say that and if its from iTunes it will say web-dl

ElitUser
06-09-2010, 08:06 PM
So if its from HDTV it will say that and if its from iTunes it will say web-dl

ohh, I understand this part, I am downloading TV series of torrent which is saying web-dl, but I dont know that web-dl is from iTunes.

Medooooo
06-11-2010, 07:29 PM
up

hotshot6473
06-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Not gonna happen. Start capping HDTV and buying/renting BD disks and ripping them. There is no other way of getting peoples attention, and you need to get somebodies attention in order to get invited.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Bump.

Medooooo
06-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Ok , Any one have HDCorea or HDChina ? :)

X-Files
06-16-2010, 05:43 PM
why not HDME or BitHDTV?

Cabalo
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
why not HDME or BitHDTV?

Those invites are too easy to get.

anon
06-16-2010, 07:25 PM
There's at least one Korean P2P forum where HDCorea invites are given like IPT ones for that matter. :P

Also, WiKi has left HDChina a while ago, why do you want an invite? Not bashing, just wondering.

bigdaddydude
06-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Another one:

CtrlHD (4100kbps) vs iTunes

Is that a scene from the movie Valkyrie? That face looks familiar, haha. Maybe Bit-HDTV would suite his HD material needs?

unoriginal
06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
No, that's Bryan Cranston who plays Walter White on Breaking Bad.

BABBY
06-18-2010, 02:59 PM
I am not sure but can help u if u can answer some questions

(1) Do u know ripping (With proofs that u rip and upload the same at some or other tracker)(mandatory)
(2)Promise that u never traded in past and will not
(3)Any recommendation of good trackers staffs members
(4) Do u have same nicks every where
(5)Why u should be given invite.

Chances that i will help is very very less but if u can answer these questions well then may be i or some one else who is having an eye on this thread may help u, if u really want to get into hdbits.org.

Please please dont get your hopes high.

Quarterquack
06-18-2010, 03:12 PM
(1) Do u know ripping (With proofs that u rip and upload the same at some or other tracker)(mandatory)

:lol: I'd be surprised if anyone capable of fulfilling all 5 of these "requirements" doesn't already know his way in.

X-Files
06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
/me failed on question 1,2,3

(4) no
(5) no need

ElitUser
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I am not looking for hdbits invite but I can fulfill those 2,3,4,5 requirements
Can I have anything from you BABBY which I dont have in this torrent tracker world.

anon
06-18-2010, 06:11 PM
I am not looking for hdbits invite but I can fulfill those 2,3,4,5 requirements

Not the first one?

ElitUser
06-18-2010, 06:23 PM
^^^^ I am not an encoder. I am decoder, decode moves and tv shows for watching with the using of software mkv divx ac3 ...etc etc.

Medooooo
06-18-2010, 06:27 PM

Chances that i will help is very very less but if u can answer these questions well then may be i or some one else who is having an eye on this thread may help u, if u really want to get into hdbits.org.

Please please don't get your hopes high.
1) No i don't know ripping and i never tried to do that (honestly) :)
2) I think i try to trade here once and it was in 2007 when i start using torrent but not any more and i will never ever do that again .
3) I think some staffs members can recommend me if you would like names of the staffs and the trackers i can PM them to you .
4) I have one nick in most of my trackers but i also have different nicks on some trackers .
5) Because i"m a big movie addicted and most movies i download in Blu-Ray since i got my new 42" LCD so i started to replace my DVDRip movie collection (more than 1400 movie) with Blu-Ray ones , And because i"m a good user on all my trackers (i guess) never broke a rule and even never got a warning , Active , know how to deal with high speed trackers with my seedbox and with my long time seeding (more than a year) which i do with most of files i download .

hotshot6473
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I think I know what post he is alluding to on the site and the 1st requirement is an absolute must. Either you need to be ripping disks, capping TV or buying iTunes HD shows. All the other requirements are all secondary after the 1st is fullfilled

Quarterquack
06-18-2010, 06:54 PM
I think I know what post he is alluding to on the site and the 1st requirement is an absolute must. Either you need to be ripping disks, capping TV or buying iTunes HD shows. All the other requirements are all secondary after the 1st is fullfilled

It's pretty much a guaranteed no, considering the interview comes thereafter.

ca_aok
06-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Just outta curiosity, what are their thoughts on someone ripping blurays from a mail-in service like zip.ca, etc? I was under the impression their post only concerned capping hdtv.

hotshot6473
06-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Yep they are always looking for people that either buy or rent the discs and are willing to rip them. Don't matter where you get the disks from they just need to be original(so not relayed from other sites since people already do that on the site)

BABBY
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM

Please please don't get your hopes high.
1) No i don't know ripping and i never tried to do that (honestly) :)
2) I think i try to trade here once and it was in 2007 when i start using torrent but not any more and i will never ever do that again .
3) I think some staffs members can recommend me if you would like names of the staffs and the trackers i can PM them to you .
4) I have one nick in most of my trackers but i also have different nicks on some trackers .
5) Because i"m a big movie addicted and most movies i download in Blu-Ray since i got my new 42" LCD so i started to replace my DVDRip movie collection (more than 1400 movie) with Blu-Ray ones , And because i"m a good user on all my trackers (i guess) never broke a rule and even never got a warning , Active , know how to deal with high speed trackers with my seedbox and with my long time seeding (more than a year) which i do with most of files i download .

Friend,
i really liked your first and second Ans, i have promised one of my good friend for hdbits.org, but he is little bit busy and so he is away, i will help him first.

Keep in touch and please pm me after 2 months and i may try to help u, not a promise, but i will try to help u in best possible manner.

but untill that time u keep your request on, may be some one more high in ranks then me may help u.

I am not a person who just post to show of things or to bullshit, or to test people, i want to help every one, but i am also not in that situation that i can help every one, hope u can understand my situation.

regards

hope u only traded once in 2007 and not after that

Medooooo
06-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Friend,
i really liked your first and second Ans, i have promised one of my good friend for hdbits.org, but he is little bit busy and so he is away, i will help him first.

Keep in touch and please pm me after 2 months and i may try to help u, not a promise, but i will try to help u in best possible manner.

but untill that time u keep your request on, may be some one more high in ranks then me may help u.

I am not a person who just post to show of things or to bullshit, or to test people, i want to help every one, but i am also not in that situation that i can help every one, hope u can understand my situation.

regards
It's really great from you to trying to help me , And if you promised someone else i think he deserve it first .
I will let this thread open maybe i get lucky . :)

Thanks BABBY!

Frankthetank1
06-22-2010, 12:54 AM
i hope your a chick cause thats one gay ass avatar

Medooooo
06-25-2010, 04:07 PM
up

hotshot6473
06-25-2010, 10:58 PM
not gonna happen

X-Files
06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
not gonna happen

:yup:

Medooooo
07-15-2010, 05:23 PM
up

sake
07-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Did you receive any PMs?

Medooooo
07-16-2010, 01:33 AM
No

ca_aok
07-16-2010, 01:39 AM
Take it from someone who's tried. Unless you've got a catalogue of encodes to show for yourself, this forum post isn't going anywhere.

Your best bet is a chance meeting with a VIP/staff member there that decides they like you.

blurayripper
07-16-2010, 03:21 AM
With all due respect to the HDbits, i highly recommend you check out the alternatives. A combination of SceneHD, HD-Torrents, CHDBits and arguably x264 or hdbits.ro for older releases and uploading purposes can make you quickly forget you don't have the great one and you will notice better pre-times on some of those trackers. Also unless your equipment is top notch and your slow to watch BluRay releases your not going to take advantage of and notice the subtle refinements of their in house encodes. Bottom line please don't be fixated on what you can't get right now for the sake of having it and good luck on your search.

Medooooo
01-09-2011, 07:25 PM
After the invitations opened for 8 hours i will try my luck. :)

Cabalo
01-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Too late, they are now closed.

ScottK
01-09-2011, 07:57 PM

yu seems go all over thread to tell this, no wonder you got so many votes for best mod.. :)

Cabalo
01-09-2011, 08:11 PM

yu seems go all over thread to tell this, no wonder you got so many votes for best mod.. :)
I paid for those votes with FTN and iTS invites, that's how. :)

Medooooo
01-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks Cabalo for the replay.
I don't have luck. :(

IdolEyes787
01-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks Cabalo for the replay.
I don't have luck. :(

Don't feel bad none of my so called" friends" could stoop to offer me an invite either and after all the good I've said about that site too.:mellow:

Cunts.

I'll never get to see True Grit now because the fuck if I'm watching some poorly thrown together piece of crap like those those fuckers from Imagine turn out.
That shite is not only an insult to me but an insult to my beautiful HD TV as well .:angry:

Cunts.

No wait I already covered that.

ScottK
01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Don't feel bad none of my so called" friends" could stoop to offer me an invite either and after all the good I've said about that site too.:mellow:

i would if i have 1. even im not your "friend". but i guess Cabalo will step up before me

IdolEyes787
01-10-2011, 06:45 PM

i would if i have 1. even im not your "friend". but i guess Cabalo will step up before me

I tried but it didn't go very well.

Me : “What is your intention about the Hdbits thing?”

Cabalo: “I aim to kill you in one minute, or see you hanged at Fort Smith. Which will it be?”

Me: “ What?....... Listen I 've been to Fort Erie it's on the border with the States and I think that there is a Fort Francis out west someplace but I've never even heard of a Fort Smith :unsure:. Anyway you need to calm down and lay off the Rioja or whatever it is you foreign types abuse over there. Btw no offense like but I’d call that big talk for a one-eyed fat man!”

Cabalo: “Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!”

Anyway I don't think we're really on the best of terms after that.:(

anon
01-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Cabalo: “Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!”

Anyway I don't think we're really on the best of terms after that.:(

Hey, you're here to tell the tale. That's good.