PDA

View Full Version : Wow you Americans are really tolerant

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 02:03 PM
I just heard that on september 11th 2011 a mosque is going to be built a few yards away from ground zero, The size of it is going to be big at an amazing 13 storeys and have a price tag of 100 million dollars.
Being a brit I'm totally shocked that this is even going to be thought about doing,never mind being built in time for the sad anniversary of that terrible event.
Over here they (the muslim council)tried something similar but public opinion ruled and it was stopped in its tracks.
My question is a simple one, What do americans think of this and why is this not front page news around the world?

hmmmk
06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
where are these people trading now ?

Barbarossa
06-07-2010, 02:49 PM
First I've heard of it, but I googled and it seems you're right.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ground+zero+mosque

Extraordinary.

l33tpirata13
06-07-2010, 03:24 PM
sexually abusive clergy, corporate rape, an epidemic of obesity, amongst many many other things. Yeah, its past tolerant and gone into willful ignorance. These people wont understand anything until the electricity is off.

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Can you imagine from dusk till dawn at the centre of NY the bellowing sounds coming from the Minorette?
Praise be to New York
A quick google of the name of the mosque-Cordoba house, came back with the info that Cordoba was the first european great mosque built in southern spain to applaud there conquest of spain
Do you think they are doing the same again in New York?
Muslims are well known for building mosques on sacred defeated grounds as a gesture to the defeated that they are here for you to remember they are asserting there supremacy.
I think that on the day(9/11/11) that the mosque is built,america will become a very small country bowing down to the might or shite of the muslim nation,this will scream louder than any aircraft, that allah as won.
It wouldn't suprise me if they even had a 757 do a flypass on the day its opened.
Good luck america, because you will need it.

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 04:18 PM
What more can I say

Skiz
06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow, you're really stepping off the deep end there. :eyebrows:

Unfortunately, Our wide open freedoms allow for this sort of thing. As long as there is no abstention of the law, there isn't much to do. 10's of thousands protested it in order to influence the board who ultimately had to approve or deny their permits, but I don't think there was any legal reason to turn them down.

On the other hand, there are already a couple hundred mosques in NY from what I hear, and this is just one more. Google Maps shows a mosque around 20 blocks North and another about 20 blocks East. Why they need another right there is beyond me.

I would think that Muslims would be interested in avoiding this sort of attention.

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Well as I said in the past, When muslims in war have defeated there enemy (the kufar) westerners etc they build a mosque to say they are the victor.
Its an alfa male thing I guess,but in the religious world.
This place is going to be at the site of ground zero, not 20 blocks away.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nyers_wage_jihad_vs_wtc_mosque_UgJiOBYEhrSOw4Q6hpvbQL<b> As you say,why are they even thinking about such a place when they have plenty of others around the city.
To me its a thumbed nose or middle fingered solute to your country.
They tried this in the uk by trying to build a huge mosque next to the coming Olympic games,but the people lobbied against it and its been stopped.

Skiz
06-07-2010, 05:48 PM
No, it is not at the site of ground zero; it's about 3-4 blocks away.

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Still a bit to close for comfort.

l33tpirata13
06-07-2010, 07:41 PM
eh, its just a mosque. anyone who thinks they can "conquer" new york is either delusional or a huge ape.

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 08:05 PM
In the world war we are currently participating in, the muslim right wing will see this as a big victory ,huge ape or not.
me I just think its very disrespectful at this time, just purely because of the timing its going to be set to open, 9/11/11
Look at the ape recently who decided to try and set off a bomb in NY, If you think thats nothing to worry about, then good luck to the whole "Its just a mosque"
You will be building a 100 million dollars hornets nest right in the centre of one of the worlds worst terrorist attacks in my lifetime caused by a bunch of apes.
I really do hope I'm wrong, but in reality just look at whats going on right now in the world, Its not pretty .
If it does get built on time,and it is purely a centre for a religion and nothing more, then I'll be the first to praise it, but to me in these times you would have to be really gullible to believe its not going to be the centre piece of there crown of victory.
fingers crossed I'm totally wrong. I hope so.

Skiz
06-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Still a bit to close for comfort.

To close to what for comfort?

Go to Google Maps and type "manhattan mosque". They pepper the entire city. This shouldn't be a big deal strictly due to it's location in relation to ground zero. Again, it will be a few blocks away.

I'll say outright that I don't like the Islamic faith and I can understand if people are petitioning that they don't want a "mega-mosque" moving into their neighborhoods and bringing in an unwanted culture.

Look at the ape recently who decided to try and set off a bomb in NY, If you think thats nothing to worry about, then good luck to the whole "Its just a mosque"
You will be building a 100 million dollars hornets nest right in the centre of one of the worlds worst terrorist attacks in my lifetime caused by a bunch of apes.

See above.

Skiz
06-07-2010, 08:16 PM
...just purely because of the timing its going to be set to open, 9/11/11

Source?

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 08:27 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/mosque_madness_at_ground_zero_OQ34EB0MWS0lXuAnQau5uL
I'm hoping this is a credible source, If its not I apologize.
I heard it first on the uk news then did a quick google to see if i heard it correctly.

l33tpirata13
06-07-2010, 08:34 PM
btw, when i said giant ape, i meant GIANT APE. obviously i believe no one can "conquer" NY.

http://titirangistoryteller.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/kingkong_1933_011.jpg

l33tpirata13
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
id be reluctant to just accept anything New York Post claims. their integrity has been questioned. Their writers have been known to just make up stories ya know.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/11/us/correcting-the-record-times-reporter-who-resigned-leaves-long-trail-of-deception.html

darkstate01
06-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I stand corrected, please forgive me as I don't want a big hairy assed monster come knocking in my district.
Nothing worse than being shat on from above, Just ask any religious person.

Skiz
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
id be reluctant to just accept anything New York Post claims. their integrity has been questioned. Their writers have been known to just make up stories ya know.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/11/us/correcting-the-record-times-reporter-who-resigned-leaves-long-trail-of-deception.html

Ditto that. The NYP is a borderline tabloid.

Mokhtar
06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
God works in misterious ways. NY is blessed now.

l33tpirata13
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
God works in misterious ways. NY is blessed now.

Whatever the fuck that means.....

1000possibleclaws
06-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I would think that Muslims would be interested in avoiding this sort of attention.

This. Doesn't really make much sense to me why they are doing this, though I assume it's just an unfortunate coincidence spun outta proportion. I don't see a reason to persecute or protest against this based on a few isolated extremist groups. Muslim as a religion doesn't want to crash planes into buildings.

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Luckily I have a friend who is/was a muslim and the stories she told me are everything you really weren't expecting to hear from such a nice religion
So she decides one day to wear a simple western bit of clothing that you can find on any redneck the world over, no not a wife beater vest, a pair of jeans.
This resulted in her mother dragging her to the basement,tying her up and beating the soles of her feet till they bled.
A few weeks later,she recovered from this punishment and got let out to do some shopping, she was then seen chatting to a westerner, yes a white girl with her boyfriend,which is no big deal,this resulted in a beating that bad she had stripes on her rib cage.
My friend who saw this then talked to the girl and in turn got her out of there,This all happened in the nick of time because she was ripe for being setup with a fat slob who couldn't speak a word of english and was on route from Pakistan to be forcibly married.
Her brothers were then on the war path searching high and low for her but there was noway they would ever find her.
This resulted in a honour death sentence being placed on her.
She today is totally happy living in america with a white man and enjoys her world minus the nonsense world of muslim sharia law.
So If you think being a muslim is all shiny stars living happily ever after, then think again, this is a story thats going on,on a daily basis around the world,women are second rate citizens that are forced to be covered from head to toe by brute force and punished if they step out of line
And before you say this a 1 off, I know a couple of other male muslims who repeatedly tell me horror stories of what muslim women are to them,and its not good, especially women who don't bring male children to the world.
I myself rip into them because of this and they just have a blank expression to my comments.
So no I can't stand the sharia muslim crap its a nonsense backward religion thats hellbent on destruction of all things western and you dont need to be a extremist group,this shit goes on even in the quite community near you.

Rart
06-08-2010, 01:36 AM

Um... NY Post ≠ NY Times? :unsure:

That article, as far as I can see, leads to an article of fraud within the NY Times, not the New York Post. It's probably just a odd blot in their history, I'd still trust it more than the NY Post.

As Skiz said, from taking a quick garner at their front page it's clear that they are a much more tabloid oriented news site than most others. I would certainly take some of their more controversial facts with a grain of salt.

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 01:42 AM
It is reported via bbc news who I trust, I also have done a google and numerous other sites have reported the same, but hey we will see what happens either way. I still think its in bad taste to build where it is.

Rart
06-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Well I meant more controversial facts as in - the opening on 9/11/11.

l33tpirata13
06-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Well I meant more controversial facts as in - the opening on 9/11/11.

Construction on time? Laughable. :D

Skiz
06-08-2010, 05:50 PM
It is reported via bbc news who I trust, I also have done a google and numerous other sites have reported the same, but hey we will see what happens either way. I still think its in bad taste to build where it is.

Link?

I've checked their webpage and there is no mention of a completion date.

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I heard it on the news bbc do on TV, but on there site the video says within 5 years, heres the link but I don't know if you will be able to watch it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8691382.stm

Skiz
06-08-2010, 06:47 PM
I heard it on the news bbc do on TV, but on there site the video says within 5 years, heres the link but I don't know if you will be able to watch it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8691382.stm

Wow... bold statement at 0:46. :dabs:

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 06:52 PM
It was, He said it like he was a proud man of that action.

Skweeky
06-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Luckily I have a friend who is/was a muslim and the stories she told me are everything you really weren't expecting to hear from such a nice religion
So she decides one day to wear a simple western bit of clothing that you can find on any redneck the world over, no not a wife beater vest, a pair of jeans.
This resulted in her mother dragging her to the basement,tying her up and beating the soles of her feet till they bled.
A few weeks later,she recovered from this punishment and got let out to do some shopping, she was then seen chatting to a westerner, yes a white girl with her boyfriend,which is no big deal,this resulted in a beating that bad she had stripes on her rib cage.
My friend who saw this then talked to the girl and in turn got her out of there,This all happened in the nick of time because she was ripe for being setup with a fat slob who couldn't speak a word of english and was on route from Pakistan to be forcibly married.
Her brothers were then on the war path searching high and low for her but there was noway they would ever find her.
This resulted in a honour death sentence being placed on her.
She today is totally happy living in america with a white man and enjoys her world minus the nonsense world of muslim sharia law.
So If you think being a muslim is all shiny stars living happily ever after, then think again, this is a story thats going on,on a daily basis around the world,women are second rate citizens that are forced to be covered from head to toe by brute force and punished if they step out of line
And before you say this a 1 off, I know a couple of other male muslims who repeatedly tell me horror stories of what muslim women are to them,and its not good, especially women who don't bring male children to the world.
I myself rip into them because of this and they just have a blank expression to my comments.
So no I can't stand the sharia muslim crap its a nonsense backward religion thats hellbent on destruction of all things western and you dont need to be a extremist group,this shit goes on even in the quite community near you.

It is a younger religion going through an extremist phase. Look back a few centuries at catholicism and you get exactly the same picture.

In essence the message of the Koran is one of peace - it is after all the same message as the one in the Pentateuch and the Torah.

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 08:19 PM
My view of religion on the human race is that it totally holds back the progression and expansion of the race,as does war,they both go hand in hand.
Why doesn't common sense rule on planet earth? most of the time it does but greed and the use of religion to prolong it are stifling normal everyday people who have zero interest in the invisible man in the sky.
Planet earth would be a better place without greed,religion,war, but hey thats never going to happen in my lifetime we all know this.
I'm no hippy,tree hugger green lover , just average joe who wants a quiet life.

Totti
06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Wow, you're really stepping off the deep end there. :eyebrows:

Unfortunately, Our wide open freedoms allow for this sort of thing. As long as there is no abstention of the law, there isn't much to do. 10's of thousands protested it in order to influence the board who ultimately had to approve or deny their permits, but I don't think there was any legal reason to turn them down.

On the other hand, there are already a couple hundred mosques in NY from what I hear, and this is just one more. Google Maps shows a mosque around 20 blocks North and another about 20 blocks East. Why they need another right there is beyond me.

This is exactly the kind of attentions Muslims try to attract.....

darkstate01
06-08-2010, 11:05 PM
I think thats the worst pop video I've ever heard.
I thought I would never hear mother theresa and hamas In the same sentence either.
I don't think its a one for the kids for sure, but hey Its the Internet after all.

BangComedy
06-09-2010, 04:33 AM
I do not agree with a majority of the Muslim beliefs and actions many of them take, such as looking down to women and treating them as second class citizens. However, as previously stated, the United States is a free country, free from persecution of ethnicity and religion. We cannot stop people just because of hatred of their religion. Opening a mosque two blocks from ground zero is distasteful to me, but there is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully the world will one day realize how extremist many Muslims are. Not to mention the Catholics of a long time ago, which was a good point made by someone. A big issue is that Christianity is dying and Muslims are gaining popularity and will take over the world. The real question, what will be done with the rest of us who do not believe? Be a minority and discriminated against?

darkstate01
06-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Muslims are gaining popularity and will take over the world
WTF you are kidding right?

The real question, what will be done with the rest of us who do not believe? Be a minority and discriminated against?
Don't you worry about that as It will never happen, You carry on as you are, be a good citizen, respect people who respect you, Do nothing more than that and you will be fine.
Fuck religion its a boil on the ass of humans thats done nothing but mess this great planet up for centuries, nevermind catholics or muslims,its the same shit,they all have 1 thing in common, the invisible man in the sky.
As a grown up thats a ridiculous notion that grown humans can believe that theres something watching them and judging there everday actions,then if you are good or bad you go to either a good or bad place when you die.
That nonsense worked 2000 years ago fine because of badly educated people with no understanding of the planet and how it worked,this day and age with the internet and technology and science WE all know better.
So n00b you be rest assured ,us none believers of the invisible man in the sky, who always needs your money and soul, won't be getting punished by the no brainers who believe in that, wont be coming for us anytime soon, if ever.
muslims believe there great prophet muhammad traveled from Mecca to the farthest mosque and then up to Heaven on a flying horse called al-Buraq al-Sharif
As an adult when was the last time you saw a flying horse? probably the same time you saw a flying pig,the story of that jew-whats his face jesus is the same,he dies then comes back to life(like you do) then flies off to the sky.
If this is true where are the flying animals now? and where the heck is the people who can fly as well?
Have a nice day and enjoy the real world its simpler :)

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 10:34 AM
as if your opinion mattered.

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Infidel, n. In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.

cinephilia
06-10-2010, 10:47 AM
on a more serious note, God said: you will share.

the rich will get the food and the poor the appetite.

darkstate01
06-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Back in the real world where theres no invisible being in the sky forcing you to do stuff you don't want to, common sense says, help people who help you or need help, share with people who share with you, be a good gentleman/lady and enjoy life the best you can with what you have.
Everyones opinion matters whether good or bad.

ringoismynamo
06-11-2010, 10:27 AM
F%^k religion in all forms....the world would be a better place without it....

Something Else
06-11-2010, 12:27 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/useravatar/avatar253385_1.gif

:glagpinch:

snowultra
06-11-2010, 12:58 PM
United States of the Hypocrite

home of the tortured

land of the druged

------------god bless america-------------

Skiz
06-11-2010, 05:04 PM
F%^k religion in all forms....the world would be a better place without it....

Amen.... or something.

Skiz
06-11-2010, 05:05 PM
United States of the Hypocrite

home of the tortured

land of the druged

------------god bless america-------------

:unsure: