anon
06-08-2010, 06:52 PM
admin GFT inside FST;]

so GFT baned 100%

That must be first-hand experience. :P

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 07:45 AM
I beg your pardon? :huh:

He must be refereing to the Unwanted Publicity thread.

zonta
06-09-2010, 11:29 AM
admin GFT inside FST;]

so GFT baned 100%

gl

http://www.residentadvisor.net/images/labels/oh!yeah!.jpg

anon
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
*image*

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/koolaid.jpg

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Everyone should lock his/her trade thread :\

IdolEyes787
06-09-2010, 05:38 PM

Then that would necessitate the trade section being removed from the forums link.:frusty:

Serious a forum by definition is "a place of open discussion". If traders continue to insist on circumventing the whole principle by locking threads then I honestly believe ( and this isn't a commendation of trading per se) that this section should be shuttled off in a little corner someplace removed from the larger whole it's users seem uncaring about anyway.

anon
06-09-2010, 05:41 PM

But we're giving him free bumps :O

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 05:47 PM
This section could be only accessible to those who have less than 1000 posts.

@anon: i know we do this just for a better cause.

anon
06-09-2010, 05:52 PM

You kidding? Look at the amount of daily spam the forum gets by limiting privileges to those with 10 posts and above... :blink:

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 05:53 PM

You kidding? Look at the amount of daily spam the forum gets by limiting privileges to those with 10 posts and above... :blink:

I admit i dont get your point.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2010, 06:00 PM

Or people who apparently are only concerned about themselves .
Win I qualify then.

I would be surprised if you did.

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Or people who apparently are only concerned about themselves .
Win I qualify then.

I would be surprised if you did.

Thanks for kindly explaining it :)

IdolEyes787
06-09-2010, 06:10 PM
OK then I will anon correct me if I'm wrong but it was meant as a joke on how the vast majority of activity here is produced by a few people( and if they stopped posting the site would be a relative ghost-town.)

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 06:18 PM
OK then I will anon correct me if I'm wrong but it was meant as a joke on how the vast majority of activity here is produced by a few people( and if they stopped posting the site would be a relative ghost-town.)

Thanks. Its still not easy to find this type of differences of meanings in a foreign language.

ca_aok
06-09-2010, 06:19 PM

Or we could close this section and have the whole lot of you banned.

Making suggestions only in your own interests is what the cool kids do! :cool:

:fst:

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Or we could close this section and have the whole lot of you banned.

Making suggestions only in your own interests is what the cool kids do! :cool:

:fst:

Lol, i didnt mean that i want access, i could say 500 posts. I was suggesting a solution to this, not a solution for my own interest.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Serious question nthpeter doesn't it frustrate you that you see a bunch of some called threads that are immediately closed and you don't even have the option of commenting or asking a question or anything?
I don't know about you I am far more angered by that than by any trade that I see being made here.I mean there is just such am arrogance to it.

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Serious question nthpeter doesn't it frustrate you that you see a bunch of some called threads that are immediately closed and you don't even have the option of commenting or asking a question or anything?
I don't know about you I am far more angered by that than by any trade that I see being made here.I mean there is just such am arrogance to it.

Commenting with a big red ... "thing"? :) Im not frustated btw, there are other sections we could (should) use for "chatting". Well, that was the good side of me. Its actually funny to post in strangers' threads and annoy them.

anon
06-09-2010, 07:21 PM

That holds true, but I was referring to noobs that think they must reach the 10 posts as soon as they register, filling the whole new posts list with their name, sometimes making great posts, most of the time posting spam. And that's just with 10 posts. You'd have to put every new user in moderation if you needed four stars to access the trading area.

nthpeter
06-09-2010, 07:29 PM

That holds true, but I was referring to noobs that think they must reach the 10 posts as soon as they register, filling the whole new posts list with their name, sometimes making great posts, most of the time posting spam. And that's just with 10 posts. You'd have to put every new user in moderation if you needed four stars to access the trading area.

Now i know why i didnt get your point, as it was not correct. Ive said that ppl who have got less, than 500/1000 posts should have access only. So ppl with more than 1000 posts would not be allowed to post. You see now?

anon
06-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Looking at your post again I've noticed you're right, my mistake.