PDA

View Full Version : good and easy seedbox_beginners

fedje
06-09-2010, 03:11 AM
hi am never tried to use seedbox, only heard about. But want to try it.
Has anybody good advise about a good and easy seedbox for an beginner.....:geek:

compact72
06-09-2010, 04:32 AM
Hello,

You can find plans around pretty cheap such as http://slikhost.com/?page=seedbox

Which will get you rtorrent + rutorrent, just add .torrent to rutorrent which is a web GUI, then download your release from FTP if you wish to have it at home.

Any queries message me

L33cH
06-11-2010, 08:01 AM
try seedhost.net start from 12 eu

Shared box 60Gb (7 Available)
Active Torrents: 5
FTP Access: Yes
VNC aAccess : Yes
Software: uTorrent(1.8.5)+webGUI
Hard Disk: 60GB (Each customer)
Disk type: SATA2
SwitchPort: 100mbps
Traffic: Unlimited

€12.00 EUR Monthly

Shared box 105Gb (10 Available)
Active Torrents: 10
Customers on server: 2
Hard Disk: 105GB (Each customer)

€20.00 EUR Monthly

Shared box 250Gb (3 Available)
Active Torrents: Unlimited
Customers on server: 1
Hard Disk: 1x250GB

€38.00 EUR Monthly

verybadmax
06-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Good,
easy(ruTorrent is similar with utorrent, you got some tutorials on site also)
and cheap (prices starting from 7 Euros)

for 100Mbit box, Unmetered traffic, 50 GB disk space.

PooBar
06-20-2010, 01:02 AM
My first seedbox was a Feral Power slot, I was terrified as i thought i would not know what to do and stuff everything up, but to my surprise it was really easy.
Now i have my own Dedi box and a Semi Dedi and some mega upload going !!!
They are just like uT as you would on a home PC,just a little bit different but that will be obvious to you if you have used uT for more than 6ths or so.
And the FTP part of it is super easy.

Take the dive man, you will never go back to your home connection..which will be free to use at will

Dentoo
06-20-2010, 07:07 PM
A few tips for you my friend.

Get a seedbox with an easy webgui like torrentflux or rtorrent. They are easy to learn and use and often allow you to create torrents on the box and other interesting features. Make sure that you get a seedbox with encrypted ftp and possibility to create torrents on the box.

Start with a small package, the smallest even.

Once you have tried it out and know how it works you can test the speeds and see if it is what the provider promised.

Look for 30 days money back garatuees and similar so that you can get your money back if the seedbox was not what you thought it would be. but remember to give it a good weeks tryout before you decide to drop it. What might seem complicated at first quickly becomes very easy once you get used to how the seedbox interface works.

Try asking support something to see how fast they respond. Its always good to know you have a support that takes their job seriously.

Once you have tried it out and are satisfied with the seedbox you can upgrade to a larger package if you like.

I am not allowed to advertise any special services here but I am always willing to help out if you need any support regarding seedboxes. Feel free to PM me at anytime if you like.

Good luck :)