PDA

View Full Version : HDBits should never open its doors ...

Raban
06-10-2010, 12:02 PM
ya know i got to thinking ... when i saw that HDBits has about 3,000 spots for new members.

cause this site is very special for anyone having a high-def TV and a good internet connection. but really they should never open up and allow invites to the site. this would let a lot of riff-raff in, people who just don't belong there.

it is a special site because it has so much content and you can get it at high speeds. also there are never any police letters going out like hey why were you sharing this on hdbits.... if they let a bunch of trash in i'm sure it would happen

so in conclusion i think the site should really remain a prized jewel and most people should never even consider to get in cause the site should never open up and allow any more invites.

ca_aok
06-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes of course, there are no bad eggs in there.

Oh wait, last time they discussed opening invites we realized that it's full of traders and invite sellers!

Assuming every new member will be trash when there's plenty of trash in there already is pretty terrible logic.

You know, it's pretty easy to say "they should never open again" when you're already a member. I'm sure if you weren't you'd likely have a different opinion.

QPD
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM

Oh wait, last time they discussed opening invites we realized that it's full of traders and invite sellers!

Assuming every new member will be trash when there's plenty of trash in there already is pretty terrible logic.

I couldn't say it better myself.

Quarterquack
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
You're just feeding the elitists in the community by saying such things.

I, too, have gripes with people that know nothing about HD systems or good pq, people that assume less grain is better, people that have issues with the size of a movie etc. I would hate it to death knowing people like that would make it in. But if they were to open, I know incredible people would make it in, as well.

People like ca_aok and a couple of friends of mine who understand the significance/practical uses of transparency/fidelity.

No torrent site is exempt from authorities making it in. A "normal" person such as yourself made it in. What makes you think someone whose job involves infiltrating trackers wouldn't be able to?

ca_aok
06-10-2010, 12:31 PM
No torrent site is exempt from authorities making it in. A "normal" person such as yourself made it in. What makes you think someone whose job involves infiltrating trackers wouldn't be able to?
This. The only reason you're getting the occasional letter at a place like TL is because the swarms are big enough that it'd be impossible for the staff to cross-reference the identity of the infiltrator from the snatch list.

I'd assume all trackers have been infiltrated unless it's composed of people who only know each other IRL.

Quarterquack
06-10-2010, 12:59 PM
You took the time to sign-up just to post an lolcat?

Congratulations, you're the world's worst troll.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2010, 01:00 PM
ya know i got to thinking ... when i saw that HDBits has about 3,000 spots for new members.

cause this site is very special for anyone having a high-def TV and a good internet connection. but really they should never open up and allow invites to the site. this would let a lot of riff-raff in, people who just don't belong there.

it is a special site because it has so much content and you can get it at high speeds. also there are never any police letters going out like hey why were you sharing this on hdbits.... if they let a bunch of trash in i'm sure it would happen

so in conclusion i think the site should really remain a prized jewel and most people should never even consider to get in cause the site should never open up and allow any more invites.

Strange I never took you for an idiot before .I guess I need to update my files.

Idol also wonders if Rainman would be so contrite if he was not already a member.:coffee:

PS I have a better HDTV than you so clearly I'm superior in all important ways known to idiot.

dandraesley
06-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Why does old member from an elite tracker must be so harsh to new member?. Even a senior hacker is willing to teach the newbie everything important (Not all of his secret though).

A tracker isn't supposed to be a business field. But it seems like that nowadays. :(

o__O
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
A number of the VIPs are selling invites still. I'm sure accounts are traded and sold even more often.

There are never any "police letters" going out at most private trackers.

Although I agree that the longevity and comprehensive selection of torrents is superior, most of what is uploaded there (particularly the popular movies/tv) is uploaded to other torrent sites or usenet. There are no complete mirrors of the site, but I think most people would be satisfied without having access to some of the stuff that is still being seeded from years ago or the tv caps that do not make it elsewhere.

ca_aok
06-10-2010, 01:37 PM
^ He knows what he's doing ;)

Quarterquack
06-10-2010, 02:02 PM
There! A semblance of 4chan "I don't even" retorts. You moved up one step. Next step, yo momma jokes.

BABBY
06-10-2010, 02:28 PM

I couldn't say it better myself.

Everybody are not a trash their, their are some good members also

ca_aok
06-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Of course there are, just as there are good torrenters that aren't members. See why the OP is a flawed argument?

n00bz0r
06-10-2010, 02:45 PM

You know, it's pretty easy to say "they should never open again" when you're already a member. I'm sure if you weren't you'd likely have a different opinion.

Couldn't have said it better.. :)

aen
06-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Raban shouldn't cares what HDBits should do.

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:15 PM
hdbits should open signups i think

kukushka
06-10-2010, 05:35 PM
i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing

karachidude
06-10-2010, 05:41 PM
they should recruit at fst,and then cabalo and idol can tell them off and stuff :D

FedorTheOne
06-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Why do people make stupid threads like this. In damn near every elite tracker there are traders, scammers, and cheaters. For every invite drive you will get a number of these types of users, but you will also get some great new members that will help the site grow. Lets see how you like it if hdbits went down and someone from the next tracker that you had in mind that you wanted to join posted some shit like this. Get a life and get off of this elite bullshit.

Supervisor
06-10-2010, 06:49 PM
i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing

More like most don't give a rat ass about full blurays.

kukushka
06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
yep, still between the least that care a good part of them is at hdbits uploading material that can't be found at any other tracker...

karachidude
06-10-2010, 08:34 PM
yep, still between the least that care a good part of them is at hdbits uploading material that can't be found at any other tracker...

good for them,while HD vids on TL and various other places are more than enough for some people :)

o__O
06-10-2010, 09:03 PM

Is choosing some random French full BD really reflective of torrent longevity?

Even still, that stayed seeded from 10/20 until 3/18! That's a lot better than most sites. Besides, the encode (albeit scene, but that only supports the general HDB trend of encoding only desired stuff) has been alive for over 18 months with 7 seeders since 11/08, I think that's a lot better than most trackers.

kukushka
06-10-2010, 09:18 PM

Is choosing some random French full BD really reflective of torrent longevity?

Even still, that stayed seeded from 10/20 until 3/18! That's a lot better than most sites. Besides, the encode (albeit scene, but that only supports the general HDB trend of encoding only desired stuff) has been alive for over 18 months with 7 seeders since 11/08, I think that's a lot better than most trackers.
it's just the last stuff that i wanted to leech and failed... for the moment at least, it's been uploaded two times already so who knows, maybe there will be a third one
of course, there are things like "defiance" with video bitrate higher than at any other places etc but still i wouldn't mind to see the retention increasing there...

That1Guy
06-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Just taking this chance to say.... someone invite ca_aok and idol (if he wants in) to hdbits for gods sake. . .

bigdaddydude
06-11-2010, 02:40 AM
The staff at HDBits can do whatever they want, and there will always be a rotten egg in every tracker. While HDBits may have the most HD content, I'm sure there's plenty of other trackers that offer very good HD content.

sake
06-11-2010, 09:40 AM
There is a bunch of HD trackers. What is the problem? Who needs HDBits? Just look around ... are you blind? Pfu...

Olmek
06-11-2010, 10:18 AM

I counldn't agree with you more.

McArty
06-11-2010, 10:54 AM
There is a bunch of HD trackers. What is the problem? Who needs HDBits? Just look around ... are you blind? Pfu...
Yep, but what about the community...

Totti
06-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Yep, but what about the rarity...

fixed

Cabalo
06-11-2010, 11:34 AM
What about it?

sake
06-11-2010, 11:54 AM

I haven`t heard anything about the community there, just the content. So, what about the community? Nothing special. Just download and this is it. Sorry, HDBits :rolleyes:

OlegL
06-11-2010, 12:54 PM
I, too, have gripes with people that know nothing about HD systems or good pq, people that assume less grain is better, people that have issues with the size of a movie etc. I would hate it to death knowing people like that would make it in.

I know that in this forum, I already talked about this a lot, and all of you are probably pretty tired of me because I just keep repeating the same thing, but on that tracker, I was viewed as the biggest retard by other people (staffers, vips, and just regular users) because I was probably the only person there who didn't know much about hd, framerates, and other stuff. Also, I was probably the only one there who didn't know how to set up a local network connection between two computers. The concept of a LAN was a totally new concept to me! I was probably the only one there who didn't know how to write an irc script that would enable me to join an irc channel. So, I really felt intellectually inferior to those people. I probably still know a lot less than they do about these things.

Quarterquack
06-11-2010, 01:22 PM
I haven`t heard anything about the community there, just the content. So, what about the community? Nothing special. Just download and this is it. Sorry, HDBits :rolleyes:

Aside from a couple of idiots high on their meds (and I'm not being metaphorical), the community is great. Very knowledgeable, maybe excessively so at times. Just as with Oleg, you won't survive there (not that you should anywhere) without attempting to understand concepts/ideas before asking a stupid question, be it hardware related, or with regard to encoding expertise.

Personally, I like the community, it's the kind of community where not one "debate related" thread passes by without a quote and a link to an intelligent read/opinion on the matter.

Different people, different tastes, I suppose.

OlegL
06-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Just as with Oleg, you won't survive there (not that you should anywhere) without attempting to understand concepts/ideas before asking a stupid question, be it hardware related, or with regard to encoding expertise.

I didn't ask them stupid questions, lol. It's just that I never heard about this local area network thing and I never heard about other things related to high-defintion before joining that tracker.

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 01:46 PM
I didn't ask them stupid questions, lol. It's just that I never heard about this local area network thing and I never heard about other things related to high-defintion before joining that tracker.
You were given a second chance though :P

TBH if someone came into IRC asking what a LAN is, I'd probably assume they were a troll too :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Just as with Oleg, you won't survive there (not that you should anywhere) without attempting to understand concepts/ideas before asking a stupid question, be it hardware related, or with regard to encoding expertise.

Knowledge/wisdom is gained by asking questions. Imo the only true stupidity was/is in the apparent failure to see that.

Seriously how hard would it have been for such "experts " to explain a few simple concepts to a follow member?
Apparently harder than displaying a total lack of class at least.

@ca_aok just my guess but I don't think HDBits has many trolls.:unsure:

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure there are trolls on every site I belong to, regardless of how small.*

*Note: no relation between the two, of course :whistling

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I'd also like to once again state that there are a few people( right or wrong ) that to them the purpose of bt is the content and not the technology.
I couldn't tell you an encode from a c cord but I would probably whip the floor with you in any movie discussion.

Just saying like.

Quarterquack
06-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Knowledge/wisdom is gained by asking questions. Imo the only true stupidity was/is in the apparent failure to see that.

Seriously how hard would it have been for such "experts " to explain a few simple concepts to a follow member?
Apparently harder than displaying a total lack of class at least.

Oleg wasn't banned based on that fact, rather based on reasons that he can tell you about.

He is still mocked to this day for the questions he asked, however. On one hand I can see the insensitivity that is associated along with it. If you notice, I'm not the kind of person to act hostile to people asking sincere questions. However, I can also understand the other side of the equation. I wouldn't expect anyone to act nicely around me if I asked a question that a 20 second google/wiki search could have helped me with.

This all goes back to "If you aren't willing to help yourself...". I dislike impatience, especially to "newbies," but I respect pedantry and knowledge more than any discomfort hostility could provide.

Again, just a personal preference of mine, but as an aspiring med school student, I'd rather someone slap me every time I asked a stupid question, rather than tell me it will be okay eventually.

puckface
06-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Just saying like.

You've been hanging out with those idiots in the lounge haven't you?

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Not all people are the same obviously and to think that you can get the same result by using the same approach on everyone is ( again) either being stupid ,arrogant or I guess lazy.
Also note to ringhunter's future spouse don't leave him alone with the kids.

Just saying like.

You've been hanging out with those idiots in the lounge haven't you?

No I was just saying like.

Quarterquack
06-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Not all people are the same obviously and to think that you can get the same result by using the same approach on everyone is ( again) either being stupid ,arrogant or I guess lazy.
Also note to ringhunter's future spouse don't leave him alone with the kids.

Which is why I said it's my personal preference, and noted I wouldn't do the same.
And oh, she doesn't want kids*. :(

* - She believes in all that "genes" and "hereditary" crap. It's all a scam by the government, if you ask me.

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Oh well the government is just a scam perpetrated by multinational corporations so I guess it all evens out in the end

like.

ca_aok
06-11-2010, 02:24 PM
* - She believes in all that "genes" and "hereditary" crap. It's all a scam by the government, if you ask me.
Are you implying your gene pool is poor stock? :happy:

Btw, dinosaurs and carbon dating are government conspiracies used to subvert the religious right. True story!

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 01:31 AM
FYI, People are born with nothing, non knowledge what so ever. So if the newbie ask, we as expert shouldn't answer him with ask google/wiki. See how he asking that questions (we can recognize an obvious troll, right?) and reply to him. We can be an expert today because we was a newbie.

Just my two cents. Peace mate. ;)

Raban
06-12-2010, 01:38 AM
So if the newbie ask, we as expert shouldn't answer him with ask google/wiki.

so you're an expert eh ?

dandraesley
06-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Nope, I said in general people who think they are expert now.

Burnsy
06-12-2010, 03:15 AM

You my friend are an arrogant prick!!! :)

You think you're better than 3000 prospective new members who could bring God only knows what to the site, but in addition you ALSO have a big assed HDTV, as well as a good internet connection??? Yo tha Man!!!

Holy Fuck!! I think if they ever did allow more members only YOU, and YOU alone should have the final say in who gets invited or not!!

That way HDBits remains l337-est to the 'clean teethed' max (coz that's defo you in your avatar, a buck toothed, yellow fanged cock muncher :)).

Erm... and in conclusion... erm... I hope your next shit is a hedgehog that forgot to cut it's nails... and your loo roll is replaced by sandpaper...

HDTV FTW!!!

amdxp
06-12-2010, 10:38 AM
bit-hdtv wtf. :)

Supervisor
06-12-2010, 03:04 PM

Encodes. Encodes. Encodes. Those should survive there. You want a bluray you request it, someone downloads it from usenet and uploads it for you. HDB has always been about encodes. Although it is as well good at keeping full blurays alive. Problem should be only a few users actually keep those.

blackboybitch
06-12-2010, 03:06 PM
never open its doors

+1

but i can never dream of hdbits :(

Funkin'
06-12-2010, 03:19 PM

I'm sure you would be signing a different tune if you weren't already a member.

Nemrod
06-12-2010, 03:36 PM
One of the most selfish, stupid and senseless opinions I´ve seen here in years. :unsure:

OlegL
06-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Let's hope that one day hdbits will open its doors to many new members. I honestly have no clue what steps should be taken in order to get rid of invite selling; I guess it will never be possible to get rid of invite sellers? But let's remember that most people are not corrupt; therefore, if hdbits ever opens its doors wide open to new members, the percentage of good people who will join hdbits will be a lot higher than the percentage of bad people.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately not entirely a true statement because by their continued abject refusal to allow "normal " invites they have only succeeded in setting themselves up for an influx of level-hunters,traders and invite sellers of biblical proportions.Not that it has anything to to with the bible or maybe it does because it might in this case be termed a self-fulfilling prophecy .

Not to make any kind of statement but which sites don't have that kind of problem um maybe the easy to get into ones?:unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Huh?

anonymous0711
06-13-2010, 07:05 AM
@idol i think the guy above you was referring to the OP with the whole "if you werent there..." statement not you lol

karachidude
06-13-2010, 08:42 AM
brb .. just a min

we are waiting..y would u keep us waitin :P

karachidude
06-13-2010, 09:46 AM
i was having cavier from the lake .. why ? want some ?

edit .. hahaha

u live by the lake,thats so cool,is the lake imaginary ?? just askin :lol:

cap87
06-13-2010, 10:51 AM
There are invites floating around. They are just not available for "regular" users. Would be nice if they opened invites to everyone though, there are indeed many good guys who could contribute so much to the site being left out... i personally wish i could make use of my invites.

By the way, the op is still retarded because:

1 - He seems to think that he his better than everyone else because he is a member of a torrent site (lol)
2 - He fails to understand that the site is as good as 2 years ago because new members join the site every day. Without new blood, any site would slowly die.
3 - There are tons ways to prevent bad apples from joining.
4 - Opening a thread in fst is not going to make you feel any more elitist :happy:

karachidude
06-13-2010, 11:18 AM
no no .. i live by the lake .. which is very polluted though ...

i actually live in middle of the sea and the lake

i m a wzard,and i live at Hogwarts :01:

Cabalo
06-13-2010, 03:13 PM
By the way, the op is still retarded because:

1 - He seems to think that he his better than everyone else because he is a member of a torrent site (lol)
I thought that was the whole idea behind what goes on BT today.
Being part of leet trackers and even leeter forums isn't the way to go any longer? :huh:

OlegL
06-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately not entirely a true statement because by their continued abject refusal to allow "normal " invites they have only succeeded in setting themselves up for an influx of level-hunters,traders and invite sellers of biblical proportions.Not that it has anything to to with the bible or maybe it does because it might in this case be termed a self-fulfilling prophecy .

Not to make any kind of statement but which sites don't have that kind of problem um maybe the easy to get into ones?:unsure:

Maybe I am stupid or naive, but isn't it true that the 90 % of the people who are on private trackers have never done anything wrong? If it's true, then why would you think that any tracker would be flooded with bad members if it suddenly allowed its power users and higher ranked members to invite anyone they wanted to invite?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Maybe I am stupid or naive, but isn't it true that the 90 % of the people who are on private trackers have never done anything wrong?
I think in the eyes of the law enforcement agencies of most countries 100% of the people on private trackers have done something wrong.:unsure:

To answer the question less facetiously though simple economics . The greater rarity of an item the greater the profit . The greater the profit the more justified the risk.
Also higher user levels ( ie bigger upload /buffer) are ironically more likely to be the realm of traders/sellers than the less ostentatious ones.
That is not to say that the majority of people given invites will quickly turn around and try to sell them .All I'm trying to say is that by imposing a rarity level on the site ,HDBits is itself( if they ever allow invites again) encouraging trading far more than if they simply maintained a more reasonable invite system.

graywolf
06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
All I'm trying to say is that by imposing a rarity level on the site ,HDBits is itself( if they ever allow invites again) encouraging trading far more than if they simply maintained a more reasonable invite system.

Exactly.. :yup: They're bringing traders in their system themselves. If they hadn't like closed the invite for so much time, this hype wouldn't have been created.

dandraesley
06-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Just leave the OP, I said. He's just can say "hei, you all are jealous so you can make reply like that bla bla bla".

OP, I ask you what if you are born later like 8-7 years later, how do you join a godly tracker like this if the tracker never open invites to an expert like you.

Sorry for my another rant :lol:. Hopefully no one will take it personally :D. Peace in FST. :)

Lovestoned
06-20-2010, 02:15 PM
There is currently a VIP in HDBits offering invites to those who passes his interview, which means that you'll need to have a substantial amount of encoding knowledge in order to get in through this way.

You'll also need to know somebody who is in HDBits.

I am most likely not going to help the people here unless I know them personally.

Here are the requirements.

Requirements:

1. You must know someone who is willing to dedicate themselves to be a HDTV Capper.
or
2. You must know someone who is willing to provide encodes of sources.
or
3. You must know someone who is willing to spend money on iTunes content (WEB-DL's)

For option #1 provide me with name, a few pictures of the capping gear and tell me this person's upload speed.

For option #2 provide me with name, person's upload speed and equipment for encoding with pictures.

For option #3 provide me with name, and screen-shot of his available credits to download. Must have at least $300 worth of credits.

I will not be giving these invites liberally. I will conduct interviews once I've selected prospective candidates. Invites are only given to candidates that I deem worthy. Invites may or may not be given out at all.

If you think these requirements are near impossible, they are. Tough luck!

IdolEyes787
06-20-2010, 02:54 PM
:glag::glag::glag:

No offense .

VSIP

hotshot6473
06-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Whats funny is that you think its funny a site only wants good users and not leeches like urself

IdolEyes787
06-20-2010, 10:53 PM
No I think it's ridiculous that anyone can be so so full of themselves.What I think is funny is that you can't spell "yourself".

Btw good users being a relative term .I seriously doubt hardly anyone already on the aforementioned site meets those prerequisites so are they ergo all "bad " members?

babab007
06-21-2010, 07:49 AM
whats the purpose of this thread anyway?
@OP, you think this will anyhow manipulate the opinions of those running the tracker?
And jeez, you get everything at IPT, y cry for more?

Lovestoned
06-21-2010, 09:13 AM
No I think it's ridiculous that anyone can be so so full of themselves.What I think is funny is that you can't spell "yourself".

Btw good users being a relative term .I seriously doubt hardly anyone already on the aforementioned site meets those prerequisites so are they ergo all "bad " members?

I guess he has set these requirements to avoid all the potential troublemakers.. (e.g. invite sellers, ratio cheaters, trolls)

3. You must know someone who is willing to spend money on iTunes content (WEB-DL's)I personally think this is rather easy to accomplish with carded giftcards.. they cost around 15-25% of the original cost.

Still, it is illegal to do so but isn't torrenting?

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Whats funny is that you think its funny a site only wants good users and not leeches like urself

:fst:

Raban
06-21-2010, 12:31 PM
And jeez, you get everything at IPT, y cry for more?

you can get all of the content of HDBits at IPT ??? hrmm... then why does anyone care about getting an invite to HDBits

have you ever even seen the torrents on HDBits i mean how can you make such an outrageous comment . .. . . .. .. . .. .... . .. . .. .

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 01:26 PM
have you ever even seen the torrents on HDBits i mean how can you make such an outrageous comment . .. . . .. .. . .. .... . .. . .. .

I've never seen you either but I will hazard a guess you are a bit of a tool .
Outrageous assumption ....I think not.

As for obsessing about getting into HDBits probably ( in four words) idiots buying into hype.

Ffs ( once again) it's just movies and TV shows your enjoyment of either won't/shouldn't be effected in the least if they are imperceptively grainier at some other place.What you should be more concerned about are attitudes like Raban's that seem to assume that some people are better or more deserving of something than anyone else.

OlegL
06-21-2010, 01:36 PM

I don't understand what you mean when you call IdolEyes787 a leech. I've seen him on at least 2 other trackers, and he uploads a lot more than he downloads. I don't know whether he provides his own content to the trackers he's on, but it's a bit odd that you used the word leech to describe him.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Me uploading a lot more than I download means little more than I have a seedbox. It also makes me a ratio whore which isn't any better than being a leech .
Hotshot he hates me because I tend to not take things too seriously which he apparently doesn't appreciate and I also happen to disagree with his narrow view of the bt world.That and he is probably just a very nasty and unhappy person in general and in me he has found a convenient target for his impotent rage.

As for encoders and uploaders necessarily being more desirable members this ( Sorry for the language .Mods please edit if necessary)

Toy.Story.3.2010.CAM.REPACK.XviD-BUZZLiGHTYEAR

Video - XviD 890kbps
Audio - Mp3 140kbps
Resolution - 608x352
Language - English
Runtime - 1hour 34mins
imdb - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/
Plot:Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to
depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed
tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one
and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog
named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear
called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape.

Notes:Niggers thought it was oversize by 50mb when it was actually 702MB which is not a big size
so other then that enjoy the repack that is 699MB and will fit on a CD also to the nukers
CUM SUCK MY FUCKING DICK AS IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR MOTHERS PUSSYPersonally I'd rather hang out with a billion decent noobs even if we are forced to watch nothing but bad copies of Killers all day over an ass like this.:dabs:

ca_aok
06-21-2010, 02:29 PM
God I love sceners :lol:

RedRansom
06-21-2010, 09:38 PM
What i heard: Hdbits needs to open their door, it's pretty dead and some ppl still stealing CHD sources and uploadin on HDB...
dunno how much of these true but every site needs to open their door time to time...

Tokeman
06-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Dead? Where do you get your info from? I have no trouble maxing out my downspeed, and then no trouble seeding it back on my crappy cable connection (max 250KB/s). Theres plenty of action to go around. Dead indeed!

whitebeard
06-21-2010, 10:08 PM
There is many other HD trackers, dont wast your time to get that one which is famous because it is rare

hotshot6473
06-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Its not famous because it is rare. Its famous because it has the best quality encodes, most knowledgeable people and a ton of sources

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Earth to previous two posters , it's not famous.:unsure:

OlegL
06-22-2010, 01:46 AM
most knowledgeable people

Why do those people get surprised when someone doesn't know what resolution hd stuff can have? Why do they get surprised when someone doesn't know what framerate is used for ATSC or NTSC broadcasts? Why do they get surprised when someone doesn't know how to write an irc script to join an irc channel?

hotshot6473
06-22-2010, 02:45 AM
I think you are referring to PAL vs. NTSC, and all that stuff is common knowledge that people have known for years and can easily be found out on google

Generally when you ask that stuff on irc and forums you are gonna get a lot of the senior members trolling when something so simple is asked

OlegL
06-22-2010, 03:08 AM
I think you are referring to PAL vs. NTSC, and all that stuff is common knowledge that people have known for years and can easily be found out on google

Generally when you ask that stuff on irc and forums you are gonna get a lot of the senior members trolling when something so simple is asked

Okay.

dandraesley
06-22-2010, 11:15 AM
hotshot, why a senior member must trolling in front of newbie there?. Why not just giving him links for more info?. Isn't it more simple and easy rather than waste time to make some good trolling?.

Just my two cents. :)

hotshot6473
06-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Some people are helpful and others have the attitude that you should help yourself to any knowledge you want to learn about.

Either way you shouldn't ask dumb questions like that cause your not having any technical issues or issues with the site which warrant actual helpful advice. They are just really simple questions that have be answered a millions times before on the internet and the answers can be found with a simple google search. So some trolling is inevidable

Its like somebody coming to this forum and asking what a torrent is, your probably gonna get some trolls giving sarcastic answers

MiNiMAL
06-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Who is the HDBits staff? :) :D

ok hotshot ... i not care for this mofos.

ring ... You sure ?

hotshot6473
06-22-2010, 02:38 PM
If you are on the site you should already know. If you not there is no need to know

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 02:41 PM

Honestly, usually I'd tell people, just to help them out. Everyone needs a starting point, yadda yadda yadda.

In this case, however, you're an ungrateful sod, who takes joy in collecting trackers without cause. Die a slow, painful death.

cap87
06-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Die a slow, painful death.

That's too harsh :lol:

Quarterquack
06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Die a slow, painful death.

That's too harsh :lol:

There's history involved, I assure you.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 09:03 PM
That's what the Christians/Jews/Muslims /Chinese/Americans/British/Serbs/ Somalians/Pakistanis/Iraqis/Native Americans/Tribal Ayoreo-Totobiegosode/Fulani herdsmen of Western African /a group of angry Irish-Americans on the lower East side of Queens and etc etc etc say.

Also since I'm the OP could I repectfully request that this thread be closed .
Thanking you in advance