PDA

View Full Version : really need what.cd!

baysid3
06-11-2010, 02:05 AM
I Have...
bitgamer invites
vipmusic acct.

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Congratulations on learning absolutely nothing.

but for what reason, and wouldn't they tell me?

anyways I don't know how to use irc at all... Is there a quick guide anywhere..

EDIT

apparently I was kicked for trading invites... Didn't even know that was a rule? They didn't even explain it to me.. once they got my username they just kicked me. Is trading invites a common infraction of the rules for private trackers?

Anyway from that from what I understand no one will ever trade you a What invite for either or both of those so maybe ( just a weird thought ) instead consider trying the irc interview .
Then if you are able to ( hopefully not being from a banned country) and manage to get in ( and it holds any importance) don't go trading it .If you hadn't done that in the first place you would still be a member of Waffles and all this stupidity would not be "necessary" now would it .

baysid3
06-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Congratulations on learning absolutely nothing.

but for what reason, and wouldn't they tell me?

anyways I don't know how to use irc at all... Is there a quick guide anywhere..

EDIT

apparently I was kicked for trading invites... Didn't even know that was a rule? They didn't even explain it to me.. once they got my username they just kicked me. Is trading invites a common infraction of the rules for private trackers?

Anyway from that from what I understand no one will ever trade you a What invite for either or both of those so maybe ( just a weird thought ) instead consider trying the irc interview .
Then if you are able to ( hopefully not being from a banned country) and manage to get in ( and it holds any importance) don't go trading it .If you hadn't done that in the first place you would still be a member of Waffles and all this stupidity would not be "necessary" now would it .

I'm sorry but no one should have to spend hours studying just to get into a torrent tracker site.. and I did learn my lesson, TOO LATE. Since music is my top priority, I'm going to risk getting banned from other sites to hopefully get a what.cd invite. The fact that private trackers even ban users for trading it outrageous! There is nothing wrong with trading invites IMO, it's how all these trackers have gained popularity. What they should be more concerned about is how the user contributes to the community.

I don't even know why your saying what happened to me will tell users not to trade with me.. If anything that says i'm not a snitch? Did I read that wrong maybe?

If you have problems with trading, that's fine.. Everyone has there own opinion, but trolling through a BT TRADING forum seems kinda childish?

P.S. Yes I have bad grammar :P I sprinkle commas here and there to pretend to fix run-on sentences lol

anonymous0711
06-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I mean if you want to get technical trading invites to trackers goes against the very foundation of filesharing... From what i understand bittorrent sites were founded upon the principle that the information and files we share should be free and by trading invites and not simply giving them out freely as they are intended you are opposing the very foundation on which fileSHARING was founded...

so IMO trading is wrong and i can explain why i feel that way can you give me a good reason as to why you feel otherwise?

IdolEyes787
06-11-2010, 04:32 PM
If you have problems with trading, that's fine.. Everyone has there own opinion, but trolling through a BT TRADING forum seems kinda childish?

Personally I think attempting to get people to do the right thing ( in this case that would be to minimally live up to their given word - read the rules at Waffles and What) is the antithesis of being childish but that's just me.
I'm fine with you viewing me as an asshole if it makes you feel better though.

Also FST isn't a" BT TRADING forum", it has a section in which trading is allowed.I think there is a fundamental difference.

anon
06-11-2010, 05:42 PM
There is nothing wrong with trading invites IMO

There is... for them :unsure:

Quarterquack
06-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm sorry but no one should have to spend hours studying just to get into a torrent tracker site.. and I did learn my lesson, TOO LATE. Since music is my top priority, I'm going to risk getting banned from other sites to hopefully get a what.cd invite. The fact that private trackers even ban users for trading it outrageous! There is nothing wrong with trading invites IMO, it's how all these trackers have gained popularity. What they should be more concerned about is how the user contributes to the community.

I don't even know why your saying what happened to me will tell users not to trade with me.. If anything that says i'm not a snitch? Did I read that wrong maybe?

P.S. Yes I have bad grammar :P I sprinkle commas here and there to pretend to fix run-on sentences lol

I understand that you're the opportunist/smartest person in the room type, but that does not excuse you justifying anything to yourself for the sake of ignoring the truth.

"Studying" to get into what.cd is a necessity. Any member that dwells there and wants to maintain a healthy ratio (and ultimately his account) should learn the interview material (and way more) religiously, to be able to survive there and upload music for others. If you feel it's mundane or tedious, then it's not the place you should be at, anyway.

Clearly you didn't learn the lesson. Trading is wrong. Just because you want to go back, does not justify something that is wrong. The very fact that you resort to the very method that got you in trouble in the first place questions your intelligence. Now you're putting your other accounts in jeopardy, to gain rights to the tracker till you're uncovered once again.

Argue with me all day that trading is not wrong. Bang your head on a wall while you're at it. Join trackers that allow trading etc. But as long as you're told that trading is disallowed on/for a certain tracker, convincing yourself of otherwise, will not change the fact that it is wrong.

Users will not trade with you because you've already been found out once. Nobody wants to deal drugs with a convicted kingpin. Nobody wants to trade invites with a caught trader. This is basic logic.

Nice cheap snipes on Idol; almost sells your entire "I don't understand what I did wrong" pitch.