PDA

View Full Version : Am I The Only Person Who Hates Photoshop

MetroStars
10-31-2003, 11:14 PM
I just want 2 ask iam i the only person who does not like photoshop...

I have tried 6 - 7 - and the trail cs version...

but Photoshop just does nuthing 4 me... I wos born using fireworks :lol: and i will always use fireworks...

it's not that i don't know how 2 use photoshop , it's just i can't stand 2 use it...

is that so weird :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dapadipz
10-31-2003, 11:14 PM
of course it is metro!

photoshop is great

MetroStars
10-31-2003, 11:16 PM
r if u say iam weird dapa then , god dam i must b :lol:

Illuminati
10-31-2003, 11:19 PM
Nope - You're not the only one Metro :)

Photoshop is the best by far...for photos, image editing etc. But it isn't the definite imaging program as from what I've seen, making vector graphics in Photoshop is tough.

For me, Macromedia Fireworks is much better - Same effects as PS with less effort. Can spend more time being creative then :lol:

I.am
10-31-2003, 11:21 PM
:lol: yes you are :P

Photoshop is good for image editing but yes for vector graphics i prefer fireworks but for some other things i guess i have got used to photoshop.

MetroStars
10-31-2003, 11:22 PM
Nope - You're not the only one Metro

Photoshop is the best by far...for photos, image editing etc. But it isn't the definite imaging program as from what I've seen, making vector graphics in Photoshop is tough.

For me, Macromedia Fireworks is much better - Same effects as PS with less effort. Can spend more time being creative then 

Illuminati - i luv u man :lol: - at least 1 person agrees with me

Cygnuz-Y
10-31-2003, 11:35 PM
So whats the diferrence between them i only have used PS so i dont know anything about Firewoks....

L0rD_S0tH
10-31-2003, 11:35 PM
I like illustrator for vector.

Virtualbody1234
10-31-2003, 11:36 PM
Photoshop is a very powerful program. It takes some study before you even start to become familiar with it.

Wizzandabe
10-31-2003, 11:36 PM
I like illustrator for vector.

Flash MX is the one for Vector. :D

And "How can you hate Photoshop" ? :P

blackhatknight
10-31-2003, 11:38 PM
photoshop has a hell of a lot of features but before i got i used micrografx, and despite now owning both i still boot micrografx more, than photoshop it just doesn't always give you the freedom you need and some of it's menus, i feel can be confusing, it worth keepin a look out as i got micrografx free with a magizine,