PDA

View Full Version : tl wanted ;-)

captive
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
had two accounts there before, let them both lapse due to being a divvy, last one had 2 invites too :/ was hoping someone could help me out with an invite. all i have to offer is my thx and appreciation. oh and a big kiss from my 5month old baby boy.

:)

karachidude
06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
i like ur honesty,but havin accounts there on two seperate occasions and not carin enough to even keep them alive,doesnt give a good message

bigdaddydude
06-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Honesty plays a huge role around here, but I highly doubt that you will get an invite. If you did not take good care of your account before, why should anyone trust you with one of their hard earned invites? Just some food for thought.

superjojo
06-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Because of your honesty I wish you good luck. In case you don't get it
try to consider joining another tracker.

Disme
06-14-2010, 05:58 AM
Maybe you could go into their IRC and ask for your account to be reanabled?

captive
06-14-2010, 06:36 AM
i had considered all the comments before my first post but i thought honesty was called for.

heres still hoping on the off chance.

;-)

karachidude
06-14-2010, 09:28 AM
i had considered all the comments before my first post but i thought honesty was called for.

heres still hoping on the off chance.

;-)

gudluck :)

anon
06-14-2010, 11:32 AM

Looking at the first post I get the impression both accounts died of inactivity, and in this case TL prunes accounts instead of disabling them, so there isn't much hope.

Disme
06-14-2010, 12:04 PM

Looking at the first post I get the impression both accounts died of inactivity, and in this case TL prunes accounts instead of disabling them, so there isn't much hope.

No luck than I guess.

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 03:31 PM

And even if they kept them, they would tell him to donate so the account could be reinstated.

dandraesley
06-14-2010, 03:43 PM
It's all about money nowadays but they need it to cover their costs. :(

One thing though, a question : Can ask user to donate and stuff be considered profiting by RIAA and the allies?. Because they have reason to crack down mininova and TPB because of their running ads and some profiting claims made by RIAA.

anon
06-14-2010, 05:59 PM
One thing though, a question : Can ask user to donate and stuff be considered profiting by RIAA and the allies?.

Maybe. I'm sure the organizations you mention would certainly try to use that as an argument.

captive
06-15-2010, 03:05 PM
i did donate on my last account and had 2 invites, just makes it worse i let it slip with inactivity.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 03:28 PM
had two accounts there before, let them both lapse due to being a divvy, last one had 2 invites too :/ was hoping someone could help me out with an invite. all i have to offer is my thx and appreciation. oh and a big kiss from my 5month old baby boy.

:)

People who stoop to using their children in an attempt to get into bt sites invariably don't have any ( children that is).

Apologies if you do but it's still pretty low.

captive
06-15-2010, 03:54 PM
born 7.49am 1st feb 2010 @ 7lb 11oz.

i await an apology.

i also suggest you get the facts on a subject before making such comments.

my wife asked me to get as many cartoons/kids films as poss for him so i thought it was my best option.

anonymous0711
06-15-2010, 04:05 PM
I dont think he owes you any sort of apology for several reasons
#1 qouting a date and weight doesnt prove anything
#2 TL is definitely not the place to go for cartoons and kids films so you are either lying when using that as your reason(it may be a secondary reason but i doubt it is the primary reason) or havent done your hw in regards to which trackers you should be seeking for the materials you claim to be looking for...

Thats not even mentioning the fact that for some reason you felt the need to mention your child in an invite request which is not only completely irrelevant to the entire request but just seems like a sad attempt to gain our sympathy and give you a pity invite...

so how about you apologize to your child for using him as bait in an attempt to reel in your desired trackers and to everyone else who read this for just being a general lowlife

superjojo
06-15-2010, 05:05 PM
If you are into cartoons (for your kid)
try Cartoon chaos. They enabled signup application.
You can also try Neptoons.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 05:15 PM
People who stoop to using their children in an attempt to get into bt sites invariably don't have any ( children that is).

Apologies if you do but it's still pretty low.

born 7.49am 1st feb 2010 @ 7lb 11oz.

i await an apology.

i also suggest you get the facts on a subject before making such comments.

my wife asked me to get as many cartoons/kids films as poss for him so i thought it was my best option.

I already did.:unsure:

Also http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090113074419.htm

captive
06-15-2010, 05:27 PM
#2 TL is definitely not the place to go for cartoons and kids films so you are either lying when using that as your reason(it may be a secondary reason but i doubt it is the primary reason) or havent done your hw in regards to which trackers you should be seeking for the materials you claim to be looking for...

Thats not even mentioning the fact that for some reason you felt the need to mention your child in an invite request which is not only completely irrelevant to the entire request but just seems like a sad attempt to gain our sympathy and give you a pity invite...

so how about you apologize to your child for using him as bait in an attempt to reel in your desired trackers and to everyone else who read this for just being a general lowlife

he offered an apology if what had said was wrong.

i didnt do research, im not mounting a military operation, just trying to get a few toons for the boy.

i didnt realise you were other members mouth-pieces. if he does not wish do so then great, if he does again fine, either way no post was directed towards you. maybe you should take your busy body carcass to another thread where what you have to say has any relevance.

i really am not that bothered bout the invite, i just thought i would ask.

get a life and a hobby, other than pulling one off in you bedroom.

also

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_cartoon_are_good_for_kids

anon
06-15-2010, 06:11 PM
i didnt do research, im not mounting a military operation, just trying to get a few toons for the boy.

As it's been said, there are better places to download such content than TL. A few names have already been mentioned.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 08:06 PM

he offered an apology if what had said was wrong.

i didnt realise you were other members mouth-pieces. if he does not wish do so then great, if he does again fine, either way no post was directed towards you. maybe you should take your busy body carcass to another thread where what you have to say has any relevance.

i really am not that bothered bout the invite, i just thought i would ask.

get a life and a hobby, other than pulling one off in you bedroom.

also

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_cartoon_are_good_for_kids

But it's.....you know...... wiki.:unsure:That's like asking my great Aunt Edna for a dissertation on Wave Mechanics in Quantum Physics and expecting it to make sense.

And like I told you :frusty: saying "apologies if you do" is the same as already apologizing .

Thanking you in advance for not continuing this any further.:happy: