PDA

View Full Version : Bit-HDTV

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 04:25 AM
I just checked, and it seems the invite system is again working.
So, I have quite a few invites to this tracker, and I'm willing to invite some good folks who are looking for HD contents.

With HDbits having its doors closed until Christ returns (http://www.rapturealert.com/signsofhiscoming.html), in my opinion this site is as close as you get to that place.

If you want to be invited, impress me.

Needless to say, I will thoroughly check on you, and you don't want to fuck me over, because you would regret it sorely. I also tend to not invite people who approach me via PM, trying to avoid public exposure. People who spammed their first 20 posts also get in such category.

By the way, Idol, go check your MSN email, I sent you an invite.

Olmek
06-14-2010, 04:53 AM
Wow,it's cabalo.
Invited by badea to bit-hdtv 4days ago.
Although just upload 20GB in total,it's really a excellent tracker.

Very good giveaway~

Quarterquack
06-14-2010, 05:19 AM
you don't want to fuck me over, because you would regret it sorely.

I think that just deterred even honest users.

Honestly though, BHD is a great tracker. It was my primary HD material tracker for a long time. People should give it a chance instead of always looking for the HDB/Chinese collection. :)

graywolf
06-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Wow.. I never thought Cabalo will make a giveaway.. ;) All with your "I'm with Usenet" thing.. I thought, you never would.

Anyways.. hope you find good people to invite.

And to cheats : Every time, you're just warned that cop is watching.. This time, it's the cop himself who's come to do the bidding.. Don't push your luck.. :P

Disme
06-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Is it better than HDbits.org, or what are possible arguments to use Bit-HDTV instead of HDbits.org?

karachidude
06-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Is it better than HDbits.org, or what are possible arguments to use Bit-HDTV instead of HDbits.org?

better or not,we got no choice :lol:

tippertime
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM

best arguments...do you know any staff or VIPs at HDbits? No...then you probably aren't getting in :P

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 02:00 PM

Extremely kind of you Cabalo and I hope I'm not coming off as ungracious but I meant what I said when I said that I have neither the bandwidth or the desire to be part of any more trackers ..

First no way in hell can my home IP stand several HD downloads a month and I would seriously prefer to be a better member than I currently am at the sites I already have than compound the problem further by adding more .
Btw nothing against Bit-HDTV , which I'm sure is a wonderful site, I would say the same thing if this was a HDBits invite.:yup:

Although I recently did watch the Star Trek reboot in HD ( premium movie channel :01:) and it did make what I initially labeled a shite movie seem actually pretty good.
Didn't help GI Joe in the least though.:(

Maybe I need a better encode.:unsure:

Quarterquack
06-14-2010, 02:56 PM

Better yet, try a source. You'll never look back.

If you want a better alternative to HD trackers, UseNet is actually best for both sources and encodes currently. A lot of top encoding groups refuse to succumb to tracker politics/bullshit.

I noticed you were hesitant about HD movies. If you want my honest opinion, I prefer HD movies to any other kind at the moment. Not because they "look" better, but as a movie lover I love to keep a collection of the ones I'd like to go back to someday, and at that, I'd love to "immortalize" them, per se, in a format/quality that respects the quality of my picks themselves. It's not that I dislike DVDRips, I usually go for them first nowadays; however, when it really comes down to it, I collect my movies in HD, and I'm sure you'd grow to appreciate a similar habit, too.

bigdaddydude
06-14-2010, 03:10 PM
That's generous of you Cabelo to give away Bit-HDTV invites. While I love to watch movies in HD, I already have enough trackers for now. I'm sure Bit-HDTV is one of the top trackers for HD material, next to HDBits. May you find some worthy invitees to be active in the community.

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 03:18 PM

Extremely kind of you Cabalo and I hope I'm not coming off as ungracious but I meant what I said when I said that I have neither the bandwidth or the desire to be part of any more trackers ..

First no way in hell can my home IP stand several HD downloads a month and I would seriously prefer to be a better member than I currently am at the sites I already have than compound the problem further by adding more .
Btw nothing against Bit-HDTV , which I'm sure is a wonderful site, I would say the same thing if this was a HDBits invite.:yup:

Although I recently did watch the Star Trek reboot in HD ( premium movie channel :01:) and it did make what I initially labeled a shite movie seem actually pretty good.
Didn't help GI Joe in the least though.:(

Ah, no problem. Actually I sent it to you just to test if the system was working :happy:
I remember now you have quite limited traffic, and again I tell you: move over either to the newsgroups or to DDL. Jdownloader and interchangeable links do wonders.

Ah, by the way when I say don't fuck me over, is if you have intentions on going to cheat there. That's what I'm talking about.

dandraesley
06-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Cabalo, Looks like your thread hasn't got any reply from invitee?. Is they not needed anymore or else?. :unsure:

Maybe you need to give clue about how to impress you?. :D

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 04:26 PM
I noticed you were hesitant about HD movies. If you want my honest opinion, I prefer HD movies to any other kind at the moment. Not because they "look" better, but as a movie lover I love to keep a collection of the ones I'd like to go back to someday, and at that, I'd love to "immortalize" them, per se, in a format/quality that respects the quality of my picks themselves. It's not that I dislike DVDRips, I usually go for them first nowadays; however, when it really comes down to it, I collect my movies in HD, and I'm sure you'd grow to appreciate a similar habit, too.

I have this strange perspective on movies and music I only fully appreciate the films or songs if they are somewhat transitory.
Familiarity breeds contempt as they say and I think if everyday we could push a button and be greeted by a prefect sun-up after a while we would become blase even to that fact.
So no collecting for me (OK I do have a few -director's cut of Apocalypse Now,Casablanca,etc ) therefore if a song comes on the radio or a movie on TV that I truly love then ( in my experience at least ) I appreciate it the more and am even more thankful for the experience.

Sounding old again I know but I think people today expect far too much so conversely aren't happy enough with what they have.

And yes HD is better than DVD and I'm not arguing that fact .

I remember now you have quite limited traffic, and again I tell you: move over either to the newsgroups or to DDL. Jdownloader and interchangeable links do wonders.

Ah, by the way when I say don't fuck me over, is if you have intentions on going to cheat there. That's what I'm talking about.

I'm really not into file-sharing for the content . Ironic as it may seem since I sincerely have no respect for a majority of members active in tracker forums I am in it for the people :frusty::pinch:.

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm really not into file-sharing for the content . Ironic as it may seem since I sincerely have no respect for a majority of members active in tracker forums I am in it for the people :frusty::pinch:.
You should join skittles ASAP. :whistling

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 08:23 PM

I guess you missed the part where I said I didn't have any respect for the majority of the members there:eyebrows:

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 08:45 PM

I guess you missed the part where I said I didn't have any respect for the majority of the members there:eyebrows:
Especially now, I still think you should join skittles. :whistling

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh I could tell you stories.but then you probably already know them.

Of course it would be nice to be accepted by people who think they are better than me for once.

I wonder if this is being posted in one of those "report security breaches for brownie points " threads?

Cabalo
06-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Of course it would be nice to be accepted by people who think they are better than me for once.
Didn't that recently happen? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Didn't that recently happen? :unsure:

Yes thanks for the offer of the BitHDTV invite:rolleyes:

cRaZyzMaN
06-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Cabalo is a nice Portuguese Guy, regards from Portugal my friend!

Eargasm
06-15-2010, 06:16 AM
I just got a 55" hdtv, and am ordering an htpc tonight. I wasn't REALLY into HD until now but I do have hdtracker.ru and depthsofperversion (new hd tracker) accounts... I wonder if that is good enough. Hmm....

anon
06-15-2010, 12:00 PM
I wonder if that is good enough. Hmm....

If you're doing fine with them, the answer's probably yes.

FreeCandy
06-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Cabalo giveaway invites.
Awesome! :lol: