PDA

View Full Version : Requesting One(1) Invite to a Good Priv Torrent Site

Bionic
06-15-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi there,

I just came back from a one year trip around the world, and I can proof that, lol. But, yeah. By now, all of you may know that my account has been deeactivated/deleted, ya'll know? right. haha. Well, what to do.

I am here to request for an Invite, from a Good Web.. Like T*, S*L, S*C, and ya' know what I mean. I'll post my Speedtest at the end.

I'll keep up with a good ratio, you can trust me on that. You can see my Rep on my profile and Threads that I've done before when I used to give out lotsa and lotsa stuff. Also, helping out with Forum Sigs and all that. I don't see a reason why I wouldn't keep on doin' well, ya know what I mean? :ermm:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/847774576.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Macho Gracias!
The Internet Speed will be better next week, hopefully..

-Bionic

n00bz0r
06-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Ya still got your IPT account?
If not, send me an email id via PM and attach proofs of your world travel. ;)

Bionic
06-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Ya still got your IPT account?
If not, send me an email id via PM and attach proofs of your world travel. ;)

Lool.. Seriously? I'll PM you my FaceBook rather than attaching each one of em. haha.

Thanks Mate!

n00bz0r
06-15-2010, 07:24 AM
Sent.
You may close the thread now.

Bionic
06-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Actually, Also looking for one of the following T*, S*L or S*C..

db_la_23
06-15-2010, 10:11 AM
SCl is closed now

Zac090
06-15-2010, 10:25 AM

here we go..........:rolleyes:

MiNiMAL
06-15-2010, 10:45 AM
TT ? Scl ? O_o !
Gl !

karachidude
06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
@OP
ptm is a decent ratioless tracker,lemme no if wnat in :)

anon
06-15-2010, 11:56 AM

Why? You have IPT. That one should be enough, and the only reason I see to request another 0-Day site is having a backup in case something happens to the former (which I don't think it will)

By the way, ScL is no more.

Bionic
06-15-2010, 12:34 PM

Why? You have IPT. That one should be enough, and the only reason I see to request another 0-Day site is having a backup in case something happens to the former (which I don't think it will)

By the way, ScL is no more.

Forgot to check 'em out before requesting 'em. Though, I know IPT, pretty much it ain't that good. But, I appreciate your alert. :)

@OP
ptm is a decent ratioless tracker,lemme no if wnat in :)

I don't think I am in for that one. I really appreciate your kindness though...

-Bionic

ca_aok
06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
He's in it for the WTAW levels :yup:

Bionic
06-15-2010, 01:00 PM
what is the WTAW Levels?

anonymous0711
06-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Forgot to check 'em out before requesting 'em. Though, I know IPT, pretty much it ain't that good. But, I appreciate your alert. :)

-Bionic

Other than level what isnt good about IPT? Personally it is one of my favorite trackers as it has great content, good speeds, tons of freeleech, reasonable and friendly staff from what i've experienced, and isnt overrun with arrogant douchbags who only care for a tracker if it has a high level attached to it...

so please explain to me what isnt that good about IPT that is good with those other sites?

IdolEyes787
06-15-2010, 01:36 PM
That fact that you think IPT "isn't very good" shows ( especially with your speed) you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about .

True story I'm thinking about quitting SCC and I find TL increasingly frustrating (this with a dedicated server) so my use of that site is getting quite limited .
I mainly use IPT and RevTT .
Btw RevTT gets badmouthed quite a bit around here but it ( not that I care)consistently beats lusted over fanboy sites for TV show pretimes and try requesting something at SCC and see how far that gets you.:dabs:

anon
06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
what is the WTAW Levels?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/what-trackers-offer/

"Rarity" column.

Bionic
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM

-Bionic

Other than level what isnt good about IPT? Personally it is one of my favorite trackers as it has great content, good speeds, tons of freeleech, reasonable and friendly staff from what i've experienced, and isnt overrun with arrogant douchbags who only care for a tracker if it has a high level attached to it...

so please explain to me what isnt that good about IPT that is good with those other sites?

That fact that you think IPT "isn't very good" shows ( especially with your speed) you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about .

True story I'm thinking about quitting SCC and I find TL increasingly frustrating (this with a dedicated server) so my use of that site is getting quite limited .
I mainly use IPT and RevTT .
Btw RevTT gets badmouthed quite a bit around here but it ( not that I care)consistently beats lusted over fanboy sites for TV show pretimes and try requesting something at SCC and see how far that gets you.:dabs:

I am talking about the experience of 'em websites that I had last year, back in 2008-2009. I know that I am quiet outdated. LOL. Though, pardon me. With the speed that I have right now, I am going to stick with IPT for now. Let's hope it's all good and I'll update ya guys, if ever.

-Bionic