PDA

View Full Version : Luelinks (ETI)

Stabber
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Hi everyone !

I know this is a long shot but i would like to try anyway ;) . My request is for luelinks . I would like to join this community for the links which are hosted on megaupload but also for the great and fun community of eti . I'm already a member of somethingawful and i heard from members there that luelinks is just as good or even better and more fun place to be . So if could anyone could invite me there i would be most grateful . I know that invites are disabled at the moment from the token shop but if anyone has a spare invite for lue i'll be grateful if he could invite me there . I know that is hard to trust someone you hardly know , but i'm asking you as favour to proove you how good member i can be there ;) . I can also upload a lot of staff to megaupload for the luers .

Thanks for your time and help ;)

If anyone can help me , please pm me :)

Stabber
06-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Anyone please ? :) I would really appreciate it .

DeadPoet
06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Wrong section mate. ;)

And as you mentioned, invites are disabled at moment.

brento
06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
good luck.
it's pretty much impossible ATM since invites are closed though :\

Stabber
06-29-2010, 04:00 PM
ok thanks for the info . I still wait for the invites to be enabled again

backie
06-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Seen some sales of their invites on the mart section so there are some floating around. Seen accounts sell for $50 on their mart, incase you decide just to buy an account.

Stabber
06-29-2010, 10:11 PM
50 bucks is a lot of money . I think an invite costs about 20$ and i'm willing to give them but 50$ , is just too much .

1000possibleclaws
06-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Seen some sales of their invites on the mart section so there are some floating around. Seen accounts sell for $50 on their mart, incase you decide just to buy an account.

Last time I checked you could buy an invite for $20, with whatever that luelinks coins or currency is. Don't know about now though, I was never interested in this site and that must have been at least a year ago.

Either way, you're not gonna get an invite without paying.

brento
06-30-2010, 12:55 AM

Last time I checked you could buy an invite for $20, with whatever that luelinks coins or currency is. Don't know about now though, I was never interested in this site and that must have been at least a year ago.

Either way, you're not gonna get an invite without paying.

not anymore, they closed invites :\

bigdaddydude
06-30-2010, 01:10 AM
I would never pay money to receive an invite from a tracker.

n00bz0r
06-30-2010, 03:00 AM
Good for ya. Its just a DDL forum with MU links. ;)

backie
06-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Good for ya. Its just a DDL forum with MU links. ;)

Saying it's a DDL forum is such an misleading statement. I don't even use the site for DDL. I use it for the epic lulz in the forums. Toss the DDL out the window and the site is still worth paying $30 for. ( I personally wouldn't pay higher than that. )

50 bucks is a lot of money . I think an invite costs about 20$ and i'm willing to give them but 50$ , is just too much .

Generally it does for the user to buy, so you buying at $20 would be at cost. But since invites are hard to come by prices have skyrocketed. You know whole supply and demand thing, like what happened with HDBits.

Stabber
07-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh well i'll just have to wait until an invite costs 20 or 30 bucks . Thanks for your help

Funkin'
07-07-2010, 09:49 AM
As Backie said, and in my opinion also, the site is totally worth paying the few dollars that an invite costs to gain membership. It's just that good.

But right now, accounts are going for $60. So I would just wait for invites to open again. Then either get an invite for $20 or less, or maybe you'll get lucky and a friend will throw you a free one(let your friend or whoever know that you'll upload links to MU to help earn points towards your invite).

Stabber
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Thansk Funkin , i know that it's totally worth it just for the laughs there . Of course if i get there i will upload links to megaupload . If someone could inform me when invites are open and maybe help me to buy the invite i would be grateful.

chinaski
07-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Saying it's a DDL forum is such an misleading statement.
I don't even use the site for DDL.
I use it for the epic lulz in the forums.

get a life instead: 20 bucks are enough to whore

backie
07-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Saying it's a DDL forum is such an misleading statement.
I don't even use the site for DDL.
I use it for the epic lulz in the forums.

get a life instead: 20 bucks are enough to whore

Aye if you don't mind shagging a junkie. Tho if you need to pay to shag a junkie then you self confidence issues.

I have no idea how long shagging a junkie would last, doesn't seem like something I would want to spend alot of time doing. But using ETI/LL once a month for 30-60 mins to laugh at the awesome threads that pop up is soo much better value for money.

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm not a member and I'm not trying to be offensive, but I can't imagine being entertained by a few witless nitwits over and over again. In case I misunderstood something by their behavior on external forums, it's mostly just a bunch of trolls clawing each others' eye-balls out.

If you need epic threads/lulz, what's there to look out for on EoTI that can't be found on places like /b/ and Something Awful.

aen
07-09-2010, 05:16 AM
I'm not a member and I'm not trying to be offensive, but I can't imagine being entertained by a few witless nitwits over and over again. In case I misunderstood something by their behavior on external forums, it's mostly just a bunch of trolls clawing each others' eye-balls out.

If you need epic threads/lulz, what's there to look out for on EoTI that can't be found on places like /b/ and Something Awful.

you so wrong.

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 05:19 AM
you so wrong.

In case I'm mistaken, that was the point of my post. From what I've seen of their (well, some of their) members' behavior on external forums, they are absolute trolls.

My former post was more of an inquiry of whether that is the norm, and if not, then how different is it?

respawn40
07-09-2010, 06:11 AM
whether that is the norm, and if not, then how different is it?

It may be the norm on the main board, LUE, but there are numerous other dedicated boards where serious discussions take place. There's even a board where trolling and fads are completely forbidden. And even then, there are often serious topics on the main board about silly unimportant things. Personally, I like everything about LL, including the main board. But maybe that's because I only have a high school understanding of physics. It's my favorite website to visit, and it certainly far surpasses any torrent tracker's forums.

Funkin'
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Thansk Funkin , i know that it's totally worth it just for the laughs there . Of course if i get there i will upload links to megaupload . If someone could inform me when invites are open and maybe help me to buy the invite i would be grateful.

No problem.

And in my personal opinion, it is worth buying into just for all the excellent content upped to MU. Not the so-called "lulz". But then again, what I find funny and what you find funny is probably different. Most of the threads on that main board, while I usually find them to be somewhat entertaining, I also find them to be immature. Not really funny, but like I said, entertaining. So I tend to stick the specific boards(music, games, etc). Those are pretty great.

and it certainly far surpasses any torrent tracker's forums.

That's an understatement. Those forums are so freakin' active it's not even funny. Especially on that main board. Everytime you refresh, the thread you were just reading will usually be found somewhere near the bottom.

Stabber
08-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Any news about the invites ?

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 10:31 PM

what he said.