PDA

View Full Version : xbox kinetic

ICanHazFTN
06-15-2010, 02:14 PM
what are your views on it?

I see it as a big mess up by microsoft and think playstation move will dominate helping ps3 in the xbox vs ps3 battle.

Funkin'
06-15-2010, 11:47 PM
My views? I'm way more excited for the Nintendo 3DS than this. :naughty:

Seriously though. I haven't really cared about this since it was announced. And E3 really hasn't changed that.

mr. nails
06-15-2010, 11:55 PM
how is it a big mess up on MS side? just because the wii and ps3 have something similar? imo, it's what video games are coming too. not that i'm sold on the product, but a lot of other ppl are.

back on the "mess up" of MS i think they've did the right thing. slim the 360, add a bigger HDD and finally implement wifi inside is what they need. seems like they know what they're doing to me.

on the flip side though sony has trumped them with their version and upgraded the wifi on their console to 802.11n, a way bigger HDD (up to 500gb) and the move controller.

$299 for the new xbox. hard telling what the new ps3 will be.

off topic. the new 3DS is looking pretty damn sweet though. lol, prob get me one of those.

update* the ps3 WITH the move will be $399. the move on it's own is $50. the xbox kinect is $150 atm.

ICanHazFTN
06-19-2010, 12:18 AM
kinetic is basically an eye toy, which is something PS2 has years back so, yes i feel its a loss on the MS side.
Wii and Ps3 came up with something new unlike microsoft, and kinetic isnt all that either.

colt45joe
06-19-2010, 05:48 AM
argh, its called Kinect.