PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] MVids

Jekyll
06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone, ladies & gents !

Well, I'm here for a special request : MVids tracker !
Indeed, i've hesitated for a long time before telling to myself that i should take the leap and move forward.

I'm not gonna say how fan I am of music, that it's my whole life and others senseless stuff like this, but to convice you, I can show you some music trackers i'm part of, even though my ratio over there wouldn't be AWESOME.

Indeed, i've been creating my music library for more than two years now (many different styles, i'm really keen on old beauties such as aretha franklin, ray charles .. but also a huge rnb (i mean the real us rap/rnb, old school-like), and also i like some house music, (even came across martin solveig last summer), well a large kind of music to be true) and from the reviews i've been looking in the different places, I think that adding some true pearls to this library would be so great. I mean, MVids got to be the only site which provides such a huge VOB database in the whole trackers universe.

Anyway, I'm realising i've written a huge shit so I think I've said the most important. If any ratio proof or anything is required, i'd be glad to give them in PM.

Thanks for reading and good evening to you guys !

Jekyll
06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Bumpy :)

Jekyll
06-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Bumpo !

Supernode
06-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Send me your email.

Jekyll
06-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks Supernode, pm sent. You rock dude ! :D

X-Files
06-23-2010, 07:15 PM
you really lucky.. btw thanks supernode :yup:

Jekyll
06-23-2010, 07:19 PM
I don't think luck has anything to do with that present. A good request would make me happy and i would fill it if i got an invite in any site anyone is asking for. Though, having real reasons in asking a tracker is the most important part, and this is something that is less and less seen in the request, nowadays.

X-Files
06-23-2010, 07:23 PM
well said :yup:

Jekyll
07-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I got no news from Supernode since he asked for my pm.

If anyone sees my honest request, i'd be grateful :)

See ya.

capo
07-05-2010, 04:46 PM
after the second bump u got the invite well done Supernode

Disme
07-05-2010, 05:50 PM
after the second bump u got the invite well done Supernode

Did you read the post just above yours :blink:

robisoare
07-05-2010, 07:32 PM
very lucky guy
MV is the reason i`ve started with trackers but untill now i didn`t succed to join the tracker

Jekyll
07-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't need any spam, thanks.

Jekyll
07-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Bumpy

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 01:47 AM
I don't need any spam, thanks.

Please don't presume to tell other people how to behave or what they are allowed to post ,thanks.

Jekyll
07-09-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't tell anyone how to behave, I just don't want to have irrelevant posts in my request. I see you're still pissed about my words in the FSC request made days ago !

It's ok, no hard feelings :)

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 06:51 PM
I see you're still pissed about my words in the FSC request made days ago !

It's ok, no hard feelings :)

Please don't presume to think you know what I'm feeling ,thanks.
I actually had totally forgotten about the thread ,your words and no offense ....you.

I just feel whether this is "your" thread or not it's exceedingly ill mannered and ungracious ,as stated ,to try and tell other people what they can or cannot do.

And no hard feeling on my part either.

Jekyll
07-09-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm just asking people not to spam, i'm not telling them how to behave, or what they're allowed to do/say. Because it is nice to read a request with spam free, don't u agree with me on this ? Anyway, see you.

thelegend
07-09-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm just asking people not to spam, i'm not telling them how to behave, or what they're allowed to do/say. Because it is nice to read a request with spam free, don't u agree with me on this ? Anyway, see you.

I AGREE WITH UU here ppl just do spamminggg ,:(

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Unless I have totally lost my understanding of the idiosyncrasies of the English language by "asking" them not to spam you are in fact telling them how to behave .

And see me when ?Can we make it a little more definite so that I can put it on my calendar.

And no I don't particularly want to see a request that is "spam free" since the "spam" is usually the only interesting thing written in this place.

It it wasn't for the "spam" it would just be a bunch of humorless people wanting something or talking about such important and thrilling topics as pre-times and encode groups and whether tracker A is better than tracker B .:dabs:

How would you know ?No offense but not fully understanding the language and consequentially not fully understanding what is going on.

anon
07-10-2010, 05:36 PM

You don't want people to spam in your thread? Close it and bump it regularly so that your bumps are its sole content.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 07:18 PM

You don't want people to spam in your thread? Close it and bump it regularly so that your bumps are its sole content.

Please don't do that asshat move.I promise never to spam this thread again just don't resort to that kind of fascism .

thelegend
07-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't know whats going on here ;((( coz when someone make a request thread for invite ,then ppl start spamming,flamming ,i think mods should be make some rules or mods can be make a rules nobody can't make a req for invite here

anon
07-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't know whats going on here ;((( coz when someone make a request thread for invite ,then ppl start spamming,flamming

Says the guy with the copy & pasted x264 request.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 10:08 PM
I don't know whats going on here ;((( coz when someone make a request thread for invite ,then ppl start spamming,flamming

Says the guy with the copy & pasted x264 request.

How do you know that's even his opinion? Maybe he copy/pasted that as well.

edit. Oh yeah the grammar.:blushing:

n00bz0r
07-11-2010, 08:54 AM
:lol:

Jekyll
07-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Bumpy !