PDA

View Full Version : on the subjekt of outlook/exchange 07

Mr. Mulder
06-18-2010, 07:56 AM
http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Cat_Chef.jpg

one of my eweser is getting an error when trying to delete his spam, it references [cid:[email protected]] and we’re using Norman for exchange.

and when trying to click any hyperlink through any email in outlook 07, he gets an error saying due to permissions on this machine set by the admin he doesn't have permission to open it ...i've reset the MS program defaults through that option in Win7 on the startbar, checked his account is set-up correctly through active directory/exchange etc

i've tried his mailbox on my account and it all wurks fine lyke, it seems to be a setting on his machine

ms recommends a fix where you export some registry key which i've done but it doesn't fix anything, i've got no idea... i’ve even tried eating a massive bacon sandwich to see if that fixes it but it does not... :emo:

Barbarossa
06-18-2010, 09:03 AM
It's probably something to do with trusted/untrusted domains.

Or something else.

Tell them to STFU :dry:

tesco
06-18-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Cat_Chef.jpg

one of my eweser is getting an error when trying to delete his spam, it references [cid:[email protected]] and we’re using Norman for exchange.

and when trying to click any hyperlink through any email in outlook 07, he gets an error saying due to permissions on this machine set by the admin he doesn't have permission to open it ...i've reset the MS program defaults through that option in Win7 on the startbar, checked his account is set-up correctly through active directory/exchange etc

i've tried his mailbox on my account and it all wurks fine lyke, it seems to be a setting on his machine

ms recommends a fix where you export some registry key which i've done but it doesn't fix anything, i've got no idea... i’ve even tried eating a massive bacon sandwich to see if that fixes it but it does not... :emo:
Did you try restarting?