byneco
06-19-2010, 06:21 PM
he is cool good giveaway NETVIRUS

ddo
06-19-2010, 09:18 PM
very nice

bigdaddydude
06-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask for a speedtest and some profile proofs before giving out an invite to a stranger? Just my two cents, I hope you find the right people.

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 10:20 PM
There is a substantial risk to a member of a new site who takes invites from a known trader. As a heads-up, just as there are good and bad methods of doing something, there are also good sources.

If you buy your cars without VIN numbers, don't worry about this. If you buy from reputable dealers with proper paperwork, think twice.

It's pretty easy to check someone's post history. Take care. :)

P2PDog
06-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask for a speedtest and some profile proofs before giving out an invite to a stranger? Just my two cents, I hope you find the right people.

They're low-level invites that he's willing to give away in exchange for a rep point. I'm pretty sure he's not too concerned with what type of member he invites :P

bigdaddydude
06-20-2010, 02:28 AM

They're low-level invites that he's willing to give away in exchange for a rep point. I'm pretty sure he's not too concerned with what type of member he invites :P

So members that are part of a 'low level' tracker don't care about their status at the tracker? :unsure: You mean, some members of FST only care about their BT Rep?:frusty: Man, what's this world coming to?

NETVIRUS
06-20-2010, 08:29 AM

You can ask for speedtest ratioproofs and the guy can be a cheater.....
I have learned that..with the time!
So if you want any invite tell me :)

Its very simple first of all:
you can ask for profile links ratioproofs speedtest and more but that guy can be a cheater anyway you dont know the truth...