PDA

View Full Version : Delete This Thread.

chalice
06-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Seems most of my bestest wurk has been deleted at the expense of some banned motherfucker who happened to piddle forth into this forum.

In large, my posts are arbitrarily lumped into deletion along with theirs'.

I estimate at least 500-1000 fan-fucking-tastic rebukes lost to posterity for eternity and forever and such.

You bunch of modulating cunts.

megabyteme
06-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I suspect a conspiracy. Or jealousy. As a member in good standing, I feel I have a right to The Best of Chalice Archives.

They owe you compensation. A 6th star in a special one-off platinum would be a start.

teflon05
06-20-2010, 01:21 AM
You bunch of modulating cunts.

I rarely post here, but I must say, that is a fantastic statement. I damn near spit out my beer :D

chalice
06-20-2010, 02:23 AM
You bunch of modulating cunts. I rarely post here, but I must say, that is a fantastic statement. I damn near spit out my beer :D

Cheers monkey, still you won't get to read the good stuffs.

I feel raped. In a bad way, like.

100%
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
It may help to take a shower, try to wash of that filthy feeling, but probably won't help.
Also try going into a fetal position and rocking backwards and forwards while trying to randomly quote texts from your historic lost literature.
Good luck!

100%
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
off

chalice
06-20-2010, 01:15 PM
It may help to take a shower, try to wash of that filthy feeling, but probably won't help.
Also try going into a fetal position and rocking backwards and forwards while trying to randomly quote texts from your historic lost literature.
Good luck!

You cut me deep, Zed.

I thought we'd already established that I post always in the fetal position. Less to do with Primal Scream Therapy, more in keeping with auto-fellatio. I try my best.

And there's nothing lost about my historic literature, it's there for all to see. The problem is that it's shite.

chalice
06-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Have a go, Pentomato, have a go. I dares you.

Can't wait to see wot wank you'll conjure next.

tesco
06-20-2010, 02:28 PM
There's only one post from the past 1.5 months in the trash.
Something specific you're looking for?

chalice
06-20-2010, 02:34 PM
There's only one post from the past 1.5 months in the trash.
Something specific you're looking for?

Just adoration, mate. Just adoration.

diceman89
06-23-2010, 07:52 PM
I would delete this if I had the power to.

pentomato
06-23-2010, 07:58 PM

you was calling me? What's you wants me to says to yous?

megabyteme
06-23-2010, 09:22 PM

you was calling me? What's you wants me to says to yous?

It took you three days to come up with that, pento. Maybe you should have spent a week on it...:rolleyes:

Yer like a calcium deficient midget- getting more diminutive and weaker all the time.

And stupider. We can't forget that. :noes:

chalice
06-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Once again, another couple of my posts get disintegrated.

For fuck sake, the nibblet in question made at least ten threads today and I responded to one.

I've done nothing wrong. Why are my posts arbitrary deleted with its?

Skiz?

Skiz
06-28-2010, 08:56 PM
We cannot delete a thread starters initial post in the thread without deleting the entire thread.

The threads/posts rarely last more than a few minutes before they're reported to or seen by a mod and subsequently trashed, so I'd just ignore them. :unsure:

Rart
06-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Your posts weren't deleted. The threads were trashed.

You won't be able to see your posts as they're in a hidden forum but they still count towards your post count.

chalice
06-28-2010, 09:01 PM
I tend to ignore that which is worth ignoring.

I think a thread shouldn't be deleted if established members have found their way to post in it. That, in itself, transcends the original wank and transforms the original wank into something else worth the reading.

This is the lounge, mate. I can't hold with this. I thought we can say what we like here. Can't we say what we like?

Skiz
06-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Well, it looks like shite to new members who come in and see loads of shit threads and banned members (even if it really is only one person). He has created at this point 100+ accounts and it looks bad to have all those "BANNED" signs all over the board, just because the thread received a response or two. It isn't as if jdye is posting solely in the Lounge either.

Along with how it makes the board look, it creates unnecessary work for the mods and that's kind of what he's trying to do I suppose. Just this morning when I came on there were around 20 threads posted around the board by that twat and countless other posts in existing threads. Along with how it makes the board look, I'm not going to sift through what may be legit responses to his drivel and what does or doesn't belong. We used to do that and we literally couldn't keep up with him. He was creating new accounts and posting so fast that the time it took to moderate and read the stuff was more than it took him to post new stuff. It also ruins our time on the board as we come here for enjoyment as well and just moderate the few issues that typically come along.

He creates new accounts with such frequency that tesco actually took the time and coded in a separate infraction just for him in an effort to reduce the amount of time it takes us to deal with him.

I'm not going to enable or encourage him in any way and leaving his posts, IMO, would do that.

I gotta head to work so I'll give any necessary replies later. :kiss:

chalice
06-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Your posts weren't deleted. The threads were trashed.

You won't be able to see your posts as they're in a hidden forum but they still count towards your post count.

So you're talking to me now?

Who the fuck asked you?

I thought I was very clear in directing my question towards a proper mod.

That is, Skiz, not you, you silly little monkey.

Skiz
06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Bumping for my edit. :rolleyes:

chalice
06-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Well, it looks like shite to new members who come in and see loads of shit threads and banned members (even if it really is only one person). He has created at this point 100+ accounts and it looks bad to have all those "BANNED" signs all over the board, just because the thread received a response or two. It isn't as if jdye is posting solely in the Lounge either.

Along with how it makes the board look, it creates unnecessary work for the mods and that's kind of what he's trying to do I suppose. Just this morning when I came on there were around 20 threads posted around the board by that twat and countless other posts in existing threads. Along with how it makes the board look, I'm not going to sift through what may be legit responses to his drivel and what does or doesn't belong. We used to do that and we literally couldn't keep up with him. He was creating new accounts and posting so fast that the time it took to moderate and read the stuff was more than it took him to post new stuff. It also ruins our time on the board as we come here for enjoyment as well and just moderate the few issues that typically come along.

He creates new accounts with such frequency that tesco actually took the time and coded in a separate infraction just for him in an effort to reduce the amount of time it takes us to deal with him.

I'm not going to enable or encourage him in any way and leaving his posts, IMO, would do that.

I gotta head to work so I'll give any necessary replies later. :kiss:

I can appreciate the minutiae and I really do sympathise with your perceived dilemma. However, I believe that no such dilemma exists on any practical terms, like.

Nothing should be deleted in the lounge. Twats should be banned, no doubt, yet the whole ethos on which the lounge is founded dictates that we should deal with incoming assaults as a collective body, in that we have previously agreed upon a freedom and non-erasion of thought.

These are basic principles, mate. Basic and simple.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
I've had more than enough of totalitarian police state mentally with the G20 in Toronto this weekend so "Liberté"
err ?

What are you getting from this?

Really.

You're just coming across as a nob. As I previously advised you, try to be funny or creative or both. It's not too hard.

If you intend to stick around, at least endear yourself to me. I can be very helpful.

I can also be very unhelpful.

I can be very helpful.

You'd garner more respect it you weren't so wishy-washy.

Tragic mis-assumption on your part.

If you'd only had let me be, I'd've had this monkey chugging on his own tail within a week. Now you've ruint it.

Have you learned nothing from this board?

That most people think I'm stupid ?:unsure:

chalice
06-28-2010, 10:21 PM
I've had more than enough of totalitarian police state mentally with the G20 in Toronto this weekend so "Liberté"

What are you getting from this?

Really.

You're just coming across as a nob. As I previously advised you, try to be funny or creative or both. It's not too hard.

If you intend to stick around, at least endear yourself to me. I can be very helpful.

I can be very helpful.

Tragic mis-assumption on your part.

If you'd only had let me be, I'd've had this monkey chugging on his own tail within a week. Now you've ruint it.

That most people think I'm stupid ?:unsure:

To be honest, mate, I think that whole pantomime you've just thrown up is more a display of ego than it is trying to prove me wrong.

What are you really trying to say? Sometimes I find it's more effective just to tell the truth and tell the subject that it's a cunt.

chalice
06-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Nevertheless, my wank has been restored, albeit within altogether abstract context.

So Cheers Idol.

You knows I loves you. And your mum.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 11:32 PM
To be honest, mate, I think that whole pantomime you've just thrown up is more a display of ego than it is trying to prove me wrong.

I'd delete it but besides the fact that you already quoted it the force of that much irony might result in the creation of a black hole or something. :(

Nice that you play no favorites in the cunt department to friend or foe though .
Maybe tesco will make you a mod .

j2k4
07-02-2010, 11:47 PM
I have missing posts as well, alas.

Alas, alas.

Hello? Hello?

Spider_dude
07-03-2010, 12:12 AM
hi

brotherdoobie
07-03-2010, 02:30 AM
hi