iloveclassics.com 3 invites

freethescene.net 3 invites

mazysmadhouse.net 21 invites

tracker.sharereactor.ro 7 invites

leecherslairywot.com 5 invites

RULES:Only PM me with your email :happy:

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 11:14 AM
There is a substantial risk to a member of a new site who takes invites from a known trader. As a heads-up, just as there are good and bad methods of doing something, there are also good sources.

If you buy your cars without VIN numbers, don't worry about this. If you buy from reputable dealers with proper paperwork, think twice.

It's pretty easy to check someone's post history. Take care.

NETVIRUS
06-20-2010, 11:20 AM
There is a substantial risk to a member of a new site who takes invites from a known trader. As a heads-up, just as there are good and bad methods of doing something, there are also good sources.

If you buy your cars without VIN numbers, don't worry about this. If you buy from reputable dealers with proper paperwork, think twice.

It's pretty easy to check someone's post history. Take care.

The same thing again??? lol what do you want men? :D :01:

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I'm tired and going to bed. I would have said something very similar, regardless.

I certainly have to question your motives. Why give new members of the community such a (potentially) bad start? Why give out so many invites to people you do not know, and have not given the slightest glance as to the value/detriment of the invitees to the trackers.

You are doing more damage than good here. :ermm:

Is that "more original" for you?

NETVIRUS
06-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I'm tired and going to bed. I would have said something very similar, regardless.

I certainly have to question your motives. Why give new members of the community such a (potentially) bad start? Why give out so many invites to people you do not know, and have not given the slightest glance as to the value/detriment of the invitees to the trackers.

Its very simple first of all:
you can ask for profile links ratioproofs speedtest and more but that guy can be a cheater anyway you dont know the truth...

Second im tired cheating in trackers and now i have seedbox no need to cheat and worry for bans...

Three im giving my invites because i have what i want
No need to trade again only left Bithumen.....
i have what i need..

Im only try be a good user start over again......
I can have second oportunity?? i think yes :angry:

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 12:16 PM
you can ask for profile links ratioproofs speedtest and more but that guy can be a cheater anyway you dont know the truth...

Second im tired cheating in trackers and now i have seedbox no need to cheat and worry for bans...

i have what i need..

So, even better now. You are a "former" tracker cheat giving out invites because you "want a second opportunity" to be a "good user". :blink:

I believe I have given potentially naive users enough info here. :ermm:

Quarterquack
06-20-2010, 01:49 PM
VIN numbers

Redundant! Slay the foolish mortal!

Oh, and good morning, everyone. :happy:

P.S. We really need an IRC chan. I could figure something out if enough people are actually interested, and will idle, instead of sit there for 2 hours then quit.

karachidude
06-20-2010, 01:59 PM
VIN numbers

Redundant! Slay the foolish mortal!

Oh, and good morning, everyone. :happy:

P.S. We really need an IRC chan. I could figure something out if enough people are actually interested, and will idle, instead of sit there for 2 hours then quit.

an irc channel would be really cool :) ,i wanna want it :w00t:

IdolEyes787
06-20-2010, 02:50 PM

i have what i need..

If you are so friggin' altruistic then how come you are only giving away "low level" invites and still using the others as trade bait?

anon
06-20-2010, 04:27 PM

:noes:

bigdaddydude
06-20-2010, 07:29 PM

i have what i need..

If you are so friggin' altruistic then how come you are only giving away "low level" invites and still using the others as trade bait?

Well said, that's just what I was thinking.

NETVIRUS
06-20-2010, 08:03 PM
[/QUOTE]

If you are so friggin' altruistic then how come you are only giving away "low level" invites and still using the others as trade bait?[/QUOTE]

Maybe is the only invites i have.......:01:
You dont like me no problem :happy: but dont think you know me :naughty:

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 08:48 PM

I know you, you are CROTCH NET VIRUS...aptly named. :dry:

IdolEyes787
06-20-2010, 09:09 PM

Why do people always put that like it's some justification for their misdeeds.

No I don't know you ,maybe you are only trying to get into BH to help feed a group of starving orphans in Somalia.There is that better?

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 09:32 PM

Why do people always put that like it's some justification for their misdeeds.

No I don't know you ,maybe you are only trying to get into BH to help feed a group of starving orphans in Somalia.There is that better?

Well, since you put it that way....no, he's still a puss-filled boil on the taint of the community.

NETVIRUS
06-20-2010, 09:43 PM
All of you make me laugh i dont want play games
i have a life...and i dont go reply anymore
people like you make me more stronger
if you want any invite ask if not stay alive and keep living :)

megabyteme
06-20-2010, 09:48 PM
people like you make me more stronger
if you want any invite ask if not stay alive and keep living :)

Stronger than what?!!! :blink: Ever if you were "strong", you would still only be of ZERO VALUE to this site and BT community. :mad3:

Nikoteen
06-20-2010, 10:06 PM
could anyone plz send me passthepopcorn invite got damn stop fighting !

IdolEyes787
06-20-2010, 10:39 PM

Another well thought out response totally obviously to anything transpiring here . I eagerly await the next biting cliche.

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I eagerly await the next biting cliche.

"My IQ is in the top 1% of this site."

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 12:23 PM
If you want to make it sound even more impressive say that it's in the triple digits.:O

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Nobody would buy that. :noes:

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 12:30 PM
I thought no one told the truth about anything here anyway?:unsure:

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 12:35 PM

"Says more about the site than it does about you, really."

There, I blurted out the appropriate comeback everyone left out of the picture.

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I eagerly await the next biting cliche.

Since when is that a cliche? And for roughly 1% of the population, it's true.

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 10:10 PM

Since when is that a cliche? And for roughly 1% of the population, it's true.

Since forever. Seen it on ScT/SCC/HDB, I'm sure I've seen it on even more but I can't put a nickname to the phrase in anymore cases.

I see it on nearly every tracker forum I'm on at least once. It gets funnier every time, if you ask me.

EDIT: I really doubt anyone who's even close to being in the 99th percentile would be wasting his time pirating stuff rather than going out and making a shit-ton of money with anything they own above their shoulder-line. That and I'm yet to be impressed by anything more intelligent than high school level physics understanding on tracker forums. Then again who am I to question janitors at prominent universities, right?

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 10:31 PM
That explains it, I've never been on those sites. Clichers. Blech.

Your acceptance to Med school has given you a second wind. Either that, or a refill of hot "airs".

Disme
06-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Why do I get the impression there's 3 people actually living on FST?

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Your acceptance to Med school has given you a second wind. Either that, or a refill of hot "airs".

Ahahaha, it did, I won't deny it. I've been trying to keep my neck down, but part of me refuses to accept that I don't want much to change. Got into a huge argument with a RL friend of mine yesterday about fate vs. science. It ended with him saying "Your acceptance to medschool has changed you a lot".

I honestly think it did, and it didn't. People who don't know seem to treat me the same way they always have, and I feel like I treat them normally, as well. I'll give it a few weeks then talk to the dude again. I honestly think it was contextual perception, or me being a douchebag. Either way, bleh.

EDIT:

Then again who am I to question janitors at prominent universities, right?

You didn't catch that? I mean, I thought it was subtle, but worthy of at least a "HA!" moment. :P

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Ahahaha, it did, I won't deny it. I've been trying to keep my neck down, but part of me refuses to accept that I don't want much to change. Got into a huge argument with a RL friend of mine yesterday about fate vs. science. It ended with him saying "Your acceptance to medschool has changed you a lot".

I honestly think it did, and it didn't. People who don't know seem to treat me the same way they always have, and I feel like I treat them normally, as well. I'll give it a few weeks then talk to the dude again. I honestly think it was contextual perception, or me being a douchebag. Either way, bleh.

EDIT:

Then again who am I to question janitors at prominent universities, right?

You didn't catch that? I mean, I thought it was subtle, but worthy of at least a "HA!" moment. :P

Haha. Twice what you expected. Keep the change. :D

Actually, now that I think about it, you've always been a douchebag. :lol:

Maybe that's an indicator that you are on the right path, eh?

I am actually having a similar discussion about self-improvement right now. It is really hard to move forward and keep things the same. You set higher goals, and they sit. That makes it really hard to not change.

As for online friends, I don't know if that has the same dynamic. Most of us are lying out our asses anyway, so it really doesn't make much of a difference. You are going to med school; I'm going to Astronot skool next week, myself! :yup:

Quarterquack
06-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, you've always been a douchebag. :lol:

Some things can't change. :lol:

I am actually having a similar discussion about self-improvement right now. It is really hard to move forward and keep things the same. You set higher goals, and they sit. That makes it really hard to not change.

As for online friends, I don't know if that has the same dynamic. Most of us are lying out our asses anyway, so it really doesn't make much of a difference. You are going to med school; I'm going to Astronot skool next week, myself! :yup:

I have to agree. Although, I was in a completely different pinch. My life was on pause per se. I wasn't taking on any new jobs, I was barely studying enough to get by healthily. I was just out and about most of the time doing very little towards any semblance of an effective cause. All of a sudden that stuff has to change, I need to spend more time with a new crowd etc. It's hectic finding a new balance, especially when the old one is tipped over in favor of a completely different lifestyle.

I don't think online friends are that different from RL friends to be honest. The dichotomy is nearly synonymous with pseudo-anonymity. However, when you really think about it, how much can one person lie about? I (hope you don't take offense) barely know anything about you. The same goes for you knowing anything (interesting/important) about me. I mean, I know the University Idol went to, I know what movie you (apparently) love so much. But then again, those aren't the kind of things people lie about. I've found people lie much more readily to my face when they have certain expectations of the outcome of said lie. Online, though, you expect nothing of me, and I expect probably less of you; giving very little justification to any lies.

TL;DR version: I don't think people are any more/less dishonest than they are in real life, when they are online.

megabyteme
06-21-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm pretty much me, regardless of where I am. I have gotten to know quite a few people online now, and I do trust that the majority are telling me the truth.

We have had some people who enjoy pretending to be several distinct people. I've not quite figured out the joy of that one...:idunno:

But, think of all of the "members" who are here with an objective- there is no reason for them to tell the truth. To them, there is no value in relationship. None. I think they are in the vast majority.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2010, 11:54 PM
EDIT: I really doubt anyone who's even close to being in the 99th percentile would be wasting his time pirating stuff rather than going out and making a shit-ton of money with anything they own above their shoulder-line. That and I'm yet to be impressed by anything more intelligent than high school level physics understanding on tracker forums. Then again who am I to question janitors at prominent universities, right?

I'm like in the top 1% :unsure:. Education ,ambition and IQ are three entirely different things and of the three IQ is probably the least necessary for success in business.

megabyteme
06-22-2010, 12:08 AM
I'm like in the top 1% :unsure:. Education ,ambition and IQ are three entirely different things and of the three IQ is probably the least necessary for success in business.

I lack ambition. If I had it, I would be making truckloads of money, like rh said. For someone lacking in ambition, 2 out of 3 is pretty damn close.:01:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Horseshoes and hand-grenades.

megabyteme
06-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Horseshoes and hand-grenades.

Eh. Both take too much effort to throw...:(

IdolEyes787
06-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Being in the top 1% I sometimes forget that I need to make allowances for the rest of the world.:sadwalk:

@NETVIRASS can I get an invite to BH?
Thanks in advance.

NETVIRUS
06-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Bump

megabyteme
06-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Grind