PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armageddon

The thing
11-01-2003, 10:43 AM
I have downloaded Worms Armageddon. I have installed it, then patch for Windows XP, but when i run it I see message that I must insert CD.I read readme in ISO file of Worms, but I don't understand it.
This is in that readme file:
Just install and run the WA_Update-3.0.5.0_Beta_2.exe patch. Any folder not in the data directory on your hard drive copy it over from the cd and game play should work. Everything works and everything is on the CD.

I copied all files in DATA directory on CD and pasted in DATA directory in HD, but it didn'd work :(
I tried to use cracks but they dont work too...
What should I do?

I know, that this is not allowed here because you have links, but crack don't work.

cwctv
11-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Just install and run the WA_Update-3.0.5.0_Beta_2.exe patch. Any folder not in the data directory on your hard drive copy it over from the cd and game play should work. Everything works and everything is on the CD.

Hmm to me it say's :- make a folder say tmp first on C:\ or where ever then
Install game - run the patch and tell it to go to the folder you made (tmp) then copy/paste that to the worms folder overwriting the wm.exe I think.
Normally I would just drop the patch into worms(or whatever the game is)and open from there.It sounds like a "nocd" patch.

ooo
11-02-2003, 02:07 AM
Okay, im guessing you downloaded this from suprnova... since i got mine there and its the samething

And you downloaded it as an ISO right?

Get a program known as ALCOHOL 120% >> MOUNT THE ISO TO A VIRTUAL DRIVE

THEN INSTALL AND UPDATE W/ THE PATCH AND RUN THE GAME...

it should work fine.