PDA

View Full Version : [REQ} Pass The Popcorn / Karagarga or other movie-tracker

carpediemm
06-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi all! Long time no see =)

I will go straight to the point. I have been retired for a long time now, but it seems like I'm missing something. When looking for specific movies, I often need to search trough all the different trackers I'm a member of, and often I don't find what I'm looking for, or in the specific format I want. Sometimes I want it in XviD, sometimes in DVD5 or DVD9, sometimes in HD, and so on.

So what I'm looking for is a tracker with a wide range of movies, and in several various formats if possible. I read about Pass The Popcorn and if that was true, PTP would fit me perfect. I also read that I was able to get an invite through an interview on their IRC. But when I went there yesterday, I found out that they were closed, and now they are invite-only.

I have also heard of many that like Karagarga, because of their wide range of classic and old movies, which also sounds very attempting.

So if you guys have an invite for either of these and would like to share it, I would really appreciate if you would let me have it.

I'm also open for suggestions:happy:

Cheers

copacabana
06-21-2010, 03:24 AM
PM me your email address:)

carpediemm
06-21-2010, 05:42 PM
PM me your email address:)

Thanks Copacabana for you kindness:)